ANU Distance Education Admission 2022: Acharya Nagarjuna University was built in the year of early 1976. The University has built up a distance-learning department that gives courses available only on distance mode. It offers traditional higher education in all three streams such as Science, Commerce, and Arts. At the PG level, it also offers seven courses that are MHRM, MCA, MA, MSc, MBA, and M.Com.
ANU, through its centre of Distance learning, provides almost seven programs such as B.Com, LLB, BHM, BCA, BA, BBM, and BSc.
- Registration fees: The Application fees for the UG programs is 250/- rupees, and for the PG programs, students should pay 500/- rupees.
- M.A.(Hindi)- Any degree that has Hindi as a second language or BA with Hindi as a special subject. Fee of this course is Ruppes 6750-/-
- M.Com. (Accountancy)- Students need to pass B.Com / BBM with recognize university, course fee is INR 6700.
- M.S.W- Students have Any Bachelors Degree, course fee will be RS 10000 Approx.
Acharya Nagarjuna University offers UG and PG programs for admissions. The applications are accepted online and offline mode. For the 2022 session, admission will start in August. Students must thoroughly check the marks criteria for the latest notification and wait for the latest notifications, which will be delivered by the university very soon. The admission for the UG program is required to complete the basic eligibility criteria. The entrance test must be cleared for the PG programs and conducted by the university. Students should check all the required details which the university instructs before enrolling for the admissions.
ANU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
ANU Distance Education Admission 2022
This University offers an application to the Candidates on the PG level of education after bachelor level of education and higher studies in the courses like MA, MSC, M.COM, Ph.D. At the UG level of studies, ANU offers admittance to the Candidates in degree courses like BA, B.TECH, B.COM, and BSC, and many more other courses in diverse fields and disciplines of sciences, medicines.
Admissions to the degree programs are granted on a provisional basis based on the credentials submitted with the proposal. Applications for the various courses can be submitted online or offline. The main office of the CDE of ANU is only situated at its main campus. Where applications can be submitted. This campus is positioned on the Main road of Kolkata-Chennai between Guntur and Vijayawada.
ANU Distance Education UG Admission
- Bachelors of Arts or B.Com can be chosen by students who want to join economic sectors of the country or are interested to go for taxation.
- This course is also accessible in distance mode with a syllabus covering three years and six semesters.
- Its eligibility is passing intermediate from a known college or board with an average grade point.
- Bachelors of Science distance education is a UG level degree program that is three years long with six semesters.
- Applicants who wish to register for a bachelor’s program such as BSc must have completed their 10+2 class in any particular topic.
- The academic fee for this course at this University is about INR 18160 annually.
Aacharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education offers art courses in 9 different combinations. The students can choose the course with the subject of their interest. All the combinations are mentioned below.
- BA (Economics, History, Politics)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Politics)
- BA (History, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, History, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Banking, Computer Applications)
- BA (Economics, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Spl. English History Spl. Telugu)
- BA (Public Administration, Politics, History)
- Students should clear 10+2 with 50% marks with a science Stream.
- The entrance exam is required to be cleared as per the specialization.
ANU Distance Education PG Admission
AN University offers PG level education in various subjects like Science, Social Science, Management, Commerce, and Computer Applications. The university provides Masters in Science in total 8 Different Subjects, Masters of Arts in a total of 12 different subjects. The university also provides professional courses like an MBA in 5 Disciplines of management.
- ANU’s Centre for Distance Education in Guntur provides a Master of Science with eleven areas of expertise.
- The specializations offered for MSc in Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Food and Nutrition Science, etc.
- It is suggested that a student’s previous education must be taken any of the related specializations.
- MBA is a PG degree program of ANU. This is tailored to those who are interested in the business world.
- The eligibility required for this distance degree program is a graduation degree with 50% accumulation marks from a known University.
- There is a tuition fee of INR 30960 that is charged for distance MBA courses.
Following are the PG level programs given below:
- MSc (Zoology)
- MSc (Physics)
- MSc (Chemistry)
- MSc (Microbiology)
- MSc (Mathematics)
- MSc (Statistics)
- MSc (Foods and Nutritional Science)
- MSc (Botany)
- MA (English)
- MA (Telugu)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Economics: Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- M.S.W. (Master of Social Work)
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (Journalisam and Mass Communication)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Sociology)
- MA Human Resource Management(HRM)
- MA (Economics: Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- MBA (Three years -Two specializations)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Tourism and Travel Management)
- M Com (Accountancy)
- M Com (Banking)
Acharya Nagar University Distance Education (ANUCDE) Eligibility Criteria
Not all Candidates are eligible for application in the courses offered by the University. The Candidates that are having specific certifications are allowed for application in the courses offered by the University. Following are some eligibility criteria for the application to specific degree courses offered by the University:
- The Candidates who have passed their 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible for admittance to UG courses offered by this University.
- The Candidate who is having minimum marks of about 52% is eligible to apply for the entries.
- The Candidates who have a certification and degree of passing Bachelor degree are eligible to apply for the entries in the degree courses offered by the University.
ANU Distance Education Application Form Fees
The entry form fee is only INR 600 for the general category Candidates. The Candidates belonging to the categories SC, ST will be required to pay only INR 500 as an entry form fee.
The entry form fee for various courses are as follows:
- BA, B.COM, B.Sc., BBA, BHM etc.: INR 250
- For other UG and PG courses: INR 170
- For PG Diploma and UG Diploma: INR 170
- For certificate courses: INR 170
- For MBA and MCA course: INR 400
- Address: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 0863-2346208,0863-2346222
- E-mail: email@example.com