Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2022: Andhra University Distance Education is popular enough, and this university was established in 1972 and is located in Andhra Pradesh. UG, PG, PhD and Diploma Certificate programs are well structured for the students. AU Open University offers all the major courses in every specialisation such as Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, and Medical. Students who are passed 10+ from the recognized boards can apply for AU open University UG Admission for the academic session 2022-23.
- A graduation degree is required for the Master’s program.
- There is no entrance examination for any of the programs.
- Application Fees: For all programs, the registration fee is 300/- rupees.
- The article is just a summary, and all the other data is explained well in the article. The article must be read by students since this is just a summary.
Students in the article are getting all important updates and admission-related information. Students who find any kind of admission hurdle can reach us and write down the query; we will make sure that students’ doubts are cleared and they can enrol smoothly in the admission.
- Graduates of a recognized 10+2 program may apply for UG programs. Candidates for the B.Ed. programs are selected based on their performance on the university’s entrance exam. University admission exams are not required for AP EDCET candidates. UG and PG admissions are based on academic merit. A CAT, CMAT, MAT, or GAT is required for MBA admission. MCA students are selected through APICET.
- An application must be submitted before admission will be granted. You can find ADU School of Distance Education application forms on the institution’s official website and at the university admission desk. Students from SC/ST/OBC/SAC backgrounds will be allowed to apply with a 5% discount if they have earned a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university. Andhra University selects candidates based on their performance in the CAT, CMAT, MAT, and GATE entrance exams.
The online forms are accepted for the application, and the admission process generally starts in July.
- As the distance mode of this university is well versed and there is a straightforward admission procedure.
- The program’s admissions are on a merit basis, and there are no Entrance Examinations placed for any courses, which is a relief for the students opting for the distance mode.
- The UG programs pursued require the completion of intermediate programs from a UGC-recognized university.
Andhra University Distance Education
AU Distance Admission to UG in B.A., B.Sc, and B.Com. Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant topic from a recognized institution to be eligible for UG offering programs level courses. After completing the entrance tests, Andhra University SDE admits students to its undergraduate programs. Students who pass the entrance exam must submit their entrance scorecards together with their admissions applications. Students cannot alter their linked colleges after completing the test. They will have to finish their education in a distance education school.
Bachelors of Theology (B.Th), minimum duration to accomplish this degree is 3 years and the maximum is 5 years. Eligibility criteria of having at least a passing aggregate of 50% in acquiring the qualification of 10+2. The merit-based selections are made for this course without taking an entrance exam. Its tuition fee structure is INR 36000.
Bachelors of Divinity (B.Div), 3 years is the mean duration. Candidates willing to pursue this course will have to first meet the criteria. It includes having cleared 12th standard exams with a score secured more than 50% on average. This course is offered has a fee of INR 33000.
Masters of Theology (M.Th), about 2 years long is the time frame. A degree required is B.TH pursued by aspirants at the UG level. The last examination of a bachelor’s degree must have been passed by getting 50% average marks. The tuition cost for this program is INR 48500.
Masters of Divinity (M.Div) is a degree at the UG level and students should meet the criteria to hold a B.Div degree of 3 years to get admission a 50% score is also essential. It will be lasting for 2 years with a fee of INR 43500.
AU Distance Education Notification 2022
- Andhra University DDE Admission will begin soon for session 2022. For more information click here.
- Andhra University Distance Education Examination Allotted to the Students enrolled in the UG Diploma in Coordination & Rural Studies courses.
- The Exam has been started on 25 May 2022. (Source)
Andhra University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2022
Andhra University SDE admission 2022 starts in the January, and July sessions. Recently, the AU SDE closed the admission process for the January session. The July cycle of admission will begin in the first week and lasts till 31 August 2022. AU SDE application form is available online. One can pay the application fee of INR 200 to complete the AU SDE registration. The filled application form for AU SDE should be sent with an online receipt to the admission director of the SDE.
Andhra SDE courses that individuals can pick to elevate their academic background are BA, BCOM, MSC Botany, MSC Physics, PGDCPA, and more. All admission to AU SDE is designed through non-merit. Therefore, the candidate can get the AU SDE courses admission over the scores they have earned in the previous qualifying exam. After getting admission to the Andhra SDE program one shall get access to a library, and Swayam Central facilities.
Andhra University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Andhra University UG SDE Admission 2022 last date to enrol has been closed. Candidates who have applied to BA and BCOM under English/Telugu medium would have been admitted to the three-degree programs.
Apart from the ug degree, Andhra UG SDE approves ug computer certificate courses for the duration of six months that includes office automation & accounting, office automation & multimedia technologies, and office automation & internet technologies.
In order to get the Andhra UG SDE, one must collect an offline application form free of cost from the university prospectus/centre. Submitted UG SDE applications would be verified/scrutinized before ensuring an admission. The January-February session admission for diploma, certificate, and degree programs gets confirmed after receiving a mail from an Andhra SDE.
B.Com in distance mode can be pursued in general or customer service management fields. This course has a general duration of three years. Students who have qualified in 12th grade in related studies can apply for this course.
Andhra University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2022
The Department of Education, Andhra University has been putting their best efforts to enhance the potentiality of the teachers and special teachers, teacher educators and special teacher educators and educational planners & administrators. It offers the courses of B.Ed. General, M.Ed. General in IASE, by MHRD, B.Ed Special, M.Ed. Special [VI], in Special Education Programme by RCI, M.A., Adult Education and M.Phil/Ph.D in Education. Andhra university distance education b.ed notification 2022 for admission will be announced on the official website.
- A distance BSc degree is provided by AU SDE for a duration of 3 years.
- There are multiple fields of science where students can complete their BSc.
- A candidate must have 50% marks on the 12th certificate.
Andhra University Distance Education PG Admission
- This master’s program can be pursued in Math, Zoology, Organic Chemistry, Botany, and Physics subjects in Andhra University Distance Education.
- AU SDE offers MSc in distance mode for a duration of two years.
- Those students who want to study MSc at AU SDE will have to get a BSc or related degree.
- This is a two-year long-distance course offered by Andhra University Distance Education.
- Every candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can get an entry for MJMC. Each student is required to have a UG degree with average marks.
- For this distance course, students are free from age restrictions and entry tests.
Andhra University Distance Education Courses List
|Post Graduate Courses||Diploma Courses||Certificate courses|
|M.A. English||PGD- Cooperation & Rural Studies (One Year) full time Course||Certificate Course in Acting (3 months).|
|M.A. Hindi||PG. Diploma in Raja Basha Hindi (Two year)||3 months certificate course in Music.|
|M.A. Sanskrit||PGD- Functional Hindi & Translation||Certificate Course in Make-Up (3 months).|
|M.A. Telugu||PGD- Yoga||Certificate Course in Telugu (1 month) for Non-speaking Indians .|
|M.Ed.||PGD- English (Language and Linguistics)|
|B.Ed. Special Education (One year duration)||PGD- Women’s Studies|
|M.Com.||Diploma in French|
|M.L.I.Sc.||Diploma Course in Capital Markets|
|M.J.M.C.||P.G. Diploma in Retail Management|
|M.A. Applied Economics||P.G. Diploma in Financial Services|
|M.A. Economics||Starting of 6 months Diploma Course in Yoga, (2006-07) in the Dept. of Yoga Institute.|
|M.A./M.Sc. Quantitative Economics||Diploma in Annamacharya Krithis.|
|M.A. Adult & Continuing Education||One Year Diploma in Kuchipudi Nrutya Praveshika.|
|M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology|
|M.Phil. Counseling Psychology|
|M.A. Public Administration|
|M.A. Social Work|
|B.F.A. (4 years duration)|
|M.A. Dance (Self Finance)|
|M.Ed. Special Education|
|M.B.A. Retail Management|
|M.Phil / Ph.D. (FT. & PT.) programmes in Centre for Study of Social exclusion & Inclusive policy (Dept. of Anthropology).|
|M.Phil. Clinical Psychology.|
|2 Year M.P.Ed. degree course|
|B.P.A. (4 Years) Batchelor of Performing Arts in Theatre Arts|
|5 year Integrated Course in M.S. Economics.|
|M.A. in Women Studies and Computer Applications (2008-09)|
|M.A. in Yoga and Consciousness|
|Master of Finance & Control (Self-finance) (2009-10)|
|Master of Hospital Administration (2009-10)|
|Master of Hospital Administration course offered in School of Distance Education, A.U., VSP. (2011-2012).|
|MJMC s course offered in School of Distance Education, A.U.,VSP.(2011-2012)|
Andhra University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Applicants must pay the online registration fee and download the registration form from the official website, anhrauniversity.edu.in and submit it along with the registration fee by the deadline. Applicants must complete the application form with DD INR 500 and complete the documents for the operator’s benefit, AU.
Andhra University Distance Education Admit Card
The exam manager will issue tickets in the exam room of DE Andhra University, but only after the student has submitted the application form and fees.
Candidates can take the tickets to the hall from the official site of the organization. Without an AU DE card, candidates cannot sit for the exam at the end semester.
AU tickets for distance learning courses are always announced ten days before the start of the semester exams.
Visit the official website of the university at https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/. Find the correct link for the ticket and click on it.
How to use Andhra University Login 2022?
- Go to the official website of the university at https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
- The official homepage is displayed.
- Enter the registration number provided to the applicant in the appropriate field.
- Enter the password in the appropriate field.
- Continue by tapping the login button.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
A student must submit an application form providing all the personal and educational details that the university/college will use to determine their admission. Below are the eight steps involved.
- Visit the official website of AU-SDE.
- Click the “Admission” tab.
- Then, click the “Desired Course” tab.
- Click on the link for the online application form.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and educational information.
- Upload all the required documents, such as mark sheets, certificates, photographs, signatures, etc.
- The application form can be paid for online using a Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Finally, send the application form along with the necessary inclusion to the School of Distance Education.
Why Andhra University?
- UGC approved the university.
- E-study materials.
- Great range of courses.
- Reliability and trust earned over the years
- Achieved grade “A” by NAAC.
Andhra University Contact Details
Phone Number: 0891 – 2844142, 0891 – 2550223
Official Website: http://www.andhrauniversity.info
Be the first to leave a review.