Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2022: Andhra University has become known around the world for providing high-quality education. This University’s School of Distance Education started in 1972. In the last few years, it has been working to make post-secondary education more accessible to people from all over the world, especially in Andhra Pradesh. University offers 34 study learning centers.
AU offers distance courses in law, commerce, social science, humanities, education, management, arts, science, and technology. The UG courses offered by AU are BSc, B.Com, and BA. AU PG distance courses are MSc, LLM, MHRM, MBA, MA, MCA, M.Com, MJMC, and Executive MBA.
Andhra University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2022
AU SDE offers the application form for various certificates, diplomas, PG diplomas, UG, and PG courses. The university generally offers admission in July – August. For getting the application forms and their submission, students will have to visit the online page of AU SDE.
The application fee is INR 100 for all diplomas, PG, Diploma, PG, and UG courses. At the same time, it is INR 250 for some courses such as MHRM, LLM, and MSc. The application fee for MBA courses is different, i.e., INR 300.
Andhra University UG Distance Education Admission
- B.Com in distance mode can be pursued in general or customer service management fields.
- This course has a general duration of three years.
- Students who have qualified 12th grade in related studies can apply for this course.
- A distance BSc degree is provided by AU SDE within a duration of 3 years.
- There are multiple fields of science where students can complete their BSc.
- A candidate must have BSc or any other UG degree.
Andhra University PG Distance Education Admission
- This master’s program can be pursued in Math, Zoology, Organic Chemistry, Botany, and Physics subjects in Andhra University Distance Education.
- AU SDE offers MSc in distance mode within a duration of two years.
- Those students who want to study MSc at AU SDE will have to get a BSc or related degree.
- This is a two-year long-distance course offered by Andhra University Distance Education.
- Every candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can get an entry for MJMC. Each student is required to have a UG degree with average marks.
- For this distance course, students are free from age restrictions and entry tests.
Andhra University Distance Education Admit Card
The exam manager will issue tickets in the exam room of DE Andhra University, but only after the student has submitted the application form and fees.
Candidates can take the tickets to the hall from the official site of the organization. Without an AU DE card, candidates cannot sit in the exam at the end semester.
AU tickets for distance learning courses are always announced ten days before the start of the semester exams.
Visit the official website of the university at https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/. Find the correct link for the ticket and click on it.
How to use Andhra University Login 2022?
- Go to the official website of the university at https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
- The official homepage is displayed.
- Enter the registration number provided to the applicant in the appropriate field.
- Enter the password in the appropriate field.
- Continue by tapping the login button.
Application Form Fee
Applicants must pay the online registration fee and download the registration form from the official website, anhrauniversity.edu.in and submit it along with the registration fee by the deadline. Applicants must complete the application form with DD INR 500 and complete the documents for the operator’s benefit, AU.
Why Andhra University?
- UGC approved the university.
- E-study materials.
- Great range of courses.
- Reliability and trust earned over the years
- Achieved grade “A” by NAAC.