BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23: B-Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education is a degree program at the UG level for students who need an alternative to traditional classes. Construction materials, structural design and management, and material science are all studied in B-Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education.
B-Tech CE Full Form: Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
Eligibility: For this course, one becomes eligible after acquiring 10+2 qualifying marks not less than 50 to 60% on an average basis. In some institutes, it is also preferred to have a diploma in B-Tech CE.
Duration: Such professional courses are usually completed in 4 years with 8 semesters.
Fees: Its tuition fee is set from INR 90000 to INR 400000 in almost every institute.
University: UGC has approved this degree course and it can be pursued at prince institute of innovative technology, amity university, ICFAI, al Falah School of engineering & technology, and others.
Career-Wise: Students can pursue higher education after acquiring this degree to study M-Tech in a similar field. Degree holders can be appointed as CAD technicians, design engineers, etc.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
|Salary Offered||INR 3.5 L Per Annum|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance based|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23
B.Tech in Civil Engineering is very much restricted to a few universities or institutions. The distance program of four year validity can be studied in JNTU, CIIS, and Lingayas Vidyapeeth. Application forms for registration, and admission for the CE program starts in January/July sessions.
The Civil Engineering program of Bachelor of Technology is offered for a maximum duration of 6-7 Years. Applicants can get admission to the B.Tech Civil Engineering program on the merit of university/state/national level exams, and qualifying exam marks. The minimum qualification to seek an opportunity for admission to B.Tech is 12th with 50 percent marks. Applicants shall get more detail on eligibility of the B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance course by reaching the “Eligibility Section” of the article.
Admissions to the civil engineering program of B.Tech is effectively dependent on registration and admission fees. Registration or entrance test fee ranges from INR 500 to 1,000. A Distance B.Tech course fee goes around 1,50,210 to 3,24,000 INR. Applicants will get relaxation to deposit the complete fee in a split manner which means students can deposit the program fee yearly.
The Civil Engineering program of B.Tech has provided the ground for the distance aspirants to make their way towards a successful path: Academically, and professionally. The program study is very much identical to the learner because there is no specific, and restricted time to study. One can download, and study offered materials at any time.
B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates that are having a valid degree of 12th class, diploma, or any equal degree from any of UGC approved unis of India with a minimum of 54% marks in qualifying exams.
- Candidates can opt for M.Tech Civil engineering after completion of this course from any certified University.
- The eligibility criteria for knowing details about B. Tech Civil Engineering distance education requires a minimum aggregate of 70% in all branches of sciences. The students are required to study their twelve years of education with science as their core subjects. The students should have basic knowledge of mathematics as well. The people who are planning to do their masters need a good aggregate in their bachelor’s degree also.
- The duration of this course is Four Years (4 Years). It is divided into 8 Semesters.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Fees:
- The process of BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education needs some admission fees. The fee details are provided by the universities on their websites. The general fee structure for studying in UAE and OMAN will be very less around $1500 and needs some paperwork for the government to start the distance education.
- The students can check the Course BTech Civil Engineering Average Fee range of INR 35,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Advantages:
How to do BTech Civil Engineering distance education without knowing the advantages of civil engineers is the most common question now. this course has many advantages:
- The degree of civil engineering attracts many companies to provide you high paid jobs.
- B.Tech Civil engineers are very deep and have a major role in the development of infrastructure.
- Civil engineers play a major role in shaping the country through their innovative designs.
- Civil engineers will be helping all humans by their knowledge applying to nature.
Where to get jobs in Civil Engineering?
BTech Civil Engineering distance education is easy when you know about the jobs available in this course.
- Civil engineers
- Field in charges
- Site engineers and many more
The students can get jobs in top Companies like Tata Consulting Engineers, L&T, Jones Lang LaSalle, Jacobs, Schlumberger, etc.
After the BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education course, The candidates become Civil Engineers. Civil Engineers can work in different fields like industrial, metro, railways, airways, etc.
After completing this BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
BTech Civil Engineering colleges in India
The Students can check the name of the top BTech Civil Engineering colleges in India as given below.
- IIMT Studies Bangalore
- Aryabhatta Degree College, Delhi
- IIMT Studies Chennai
- IIMT Studies Pune
- IAS Academy, Kolkata
- B.Tech Distance Education in Delhi
- BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- B.Tech Distance Education in Noida
- B.Tech Distance Education
- B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.