BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission: It is a 4-years UG course that the Universities offer to the candidates after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering. This degree deals with studies of various techniques and methods of civil engineering.
Distance mode of education has become easy now because of the demand of students. The distance mode of education needs no class study, and anyone can continue their studies through distance education. Distance education will help reduce the time and the money for study. BTech Civil Engineering with distance education helps to complete an education as a civil engineer in achieving a career in construction.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022
- The students can apply for the admission BTech Civil Engineering course in the IIMT Studies, Chennai.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The students should pass the 12th exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates can opt for M.Tech Civil engineering after completing this course from any certified University.
- The duration of this course is Four Years (4 Years). It is divided into 8 Semesters.
- The students can check the Course BTech Civil Engineering Average Fee approx INR 35,000 – INR 1,50,000 per annum.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Advantages:
How to do BTech Civil Engineering without knowing the advantages of civil engineers is the most common question now. this course has many advantages:
- The degree of civil engineers attracts many companies to provide you high paid jobs.
- Civil engineers are very deep and have a major role in the development of infrastructure.
- Civil engineers play a major role in shaping the country through their innovative designs.
- Civil engineers will be helping all humans by their knowledge applying to nature.
Where to get jobs in Civil Engineering?
BTech Civil Engineering is easy when you know about the jobs available in this course.
- Civil engineers
- Field in charges
- Site engineers and many more
The students can get jobs in top Companies like Tata Consulting Engineers, L&T, Jones Lang LaSalle, Jacobs, Schlumberger, etc.
After the course, The candidates become Civil Engineers. Civil Engineers can work in different fields like industrial, metro, railways, airways, etc.
After completing this BTech Civil Engineering, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
BTech Civil Engineering colleges in India
The Students can check the name of top BTech Civil Engineering colleges in India is given below.
- IIMT Studies Chennai
- IIMT Studies Pune
- IAS Academy, Kolkata
IIMT Studies Bangalore
The candidates can apply for the admission BTech Civil Engineering course in the IIMT Studies, Bangalore.
Aryabhatta Degree College, Delhi
The applicants can apply for the admission BTech Civil Engineering course in the Aryabhatta Degree College, Delhi.
- B.Tech Distance Education in Delhi
- BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- B.Tech Distance Education in Noida
- B.Tech Distance Education
- B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.