Delhi University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Delhi University is popularly abbreviated as DU. There is a wide range of programs offered for regular and distance learning. The distance courses are offered under the School of Learning, a part of Delhi University.
School of Open Learning, part of the College of Open Learning at the University of Delhi, was founded in 1962.
- DU Distance Education of Open Learning is affiliated with the University Grants Commission and the Distance Education Bureau.
- The School of Open Learning at the University of Delhi is a prominent distance learning institution.
- The Delhi University Distance Learning Program offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees.
- The institution’s online interactive classes allow students to ask questions of the best professors in the world.
- India’s largest educational institution enrolls more than 5 lakh students.
- Professionals, students, and housewives who want to learn new skills at a reasonable cost and without disrupting their lives can benefit from distance learning.
The application fees for the UG and PG courses are 500/– rupees for the general category students and for the reserved category the fee is 250/- rupees.
DU SOL has a lot of distance university correspondence courses for students who want to get a degree through DDE. Delhi University Distance Education offers UG and PG courses for admissions. The admissions are based on the merit list for the UG program and for the PG programs university. Also, some of the PG program admissions are made based on the entrance. Before enrolling for the admissions, students need to check the eligibility criteria which the university sets up. DU has a distinct School of Open Learning (SOL) solely for distance education and accepts students from every background.
Delhi University Distance Education Latest Updates
- DU SOL to start MBA Program Admission for fresh 2022 academic session. (Source)
- Delhi University Distance Education Examination will be conducted for UG (backlog or promoted) students.
- The application form for the exam was available from 30 May to June 2022. Click here
- The last date to register for the Centenary Chance Examination Form was Tuesday, 14 June 2022 at 5:30 p.m. (Source)
- Students may complete the examination form online by visiting the following student portal website: http://durslt.du.ac.in/DuExamForm_CT100/StudentPortal/Login.aspx
Delhi University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Delhi University|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC-DEB)|
Delhi University Distance Education Admission 2022
The School of Distance Learning has 5 lakh students. Because the university is affiliated with Delhi University, many students from other states enroll. Delhi University. Students interested in applying for SOL can check out the university’s website and follow the simple guidelines for getting admission into the desired course.
SOL Delhi 2022 admission begins in July. SOL Delhi ug and pg applications are due by November. SOL admits BCOM, BCOM Hons, BA Hons English, MA, MCOM, and more. SOL Delhi courses are available online. The qualifying exam scores determine UG admission. SOL PG applicants must pass entrance exams. Qualified SOL PG applicants can apply to Delhi University’s distance campus. To seek admission to any of the courses, students must gain information from the prospectus and also, and they can apply online.
Delhi University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
DU SOL UG Admission 2022 has been open the window of online registration by 30 May 2022. The beginning of the online registration process for ug programs brings BCOM Honours, BCOM, BA Hons English, BA Hons Pol Science, and BA Programme. All courses’ first/second-semester fee is INR 4,040. One can apply to DU SOL UG admission for the 2022 session by using the SOL website. Individuals should have passed 10+2 with at least 40 percent marks to apply for the BCOM/BA programs. Detailed eligibility of other courses is further given in the article.
Delhi University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
DU SOL PG admission 2022 registration commences on 26 July 2022. The enrollment window shall remain open till 21 August 2022. Individuals can use online mode to apply for various DU SOL PG programs such as MBA, MA Hindi, MA History, MA Pol Science, MA Sanskrit, and MCom. The admission to DU SOL PG will be given via merit/direct. 50% of the total intake will be filled with students who have passed an ug degree from the University of Delhi. Other university candidates will need to pass entrance tests followed by group discussion and interview for the rest fifty percent of the seats.
Delhi University Distance Education Application Form
- Delhi University Distance Education A basic registration form is required for students of Delhi University’s School of Open Learning. It is possible for students to use an offline application if they find it difficult to fill out the online form. There are also online applications that can be used.
- If a student wishes to register for a course at Delhi University’s School of Open Learning, he or she must submit the information on the official website of the school. Documents needing to be sent to your registered email address will need to be sent to that address.
- Please pay for your paper once you have placed all of your papers in the right place. Additionally, you may have to apply for funding depending on which course you choose.
- As part of the confirmation process, we will send you a confirmation email or text message to the email address or phone number that you provided.
- Delhi University Distance Education application form can be printed from the school’s website and is to be brought in person to the Delhi North campus of the School of Open University by the applicant.
- With the use of a credit card, as well as through the Internet, candidates can pay online for their applications. When you pay by check or money order, the costs will be collected by Swift/Telegraphic Transfer/Bank Transfer when you pay by check or money order. In order to make sure money can be paid in person, demand drafts can be made out to SOL, Delhi University.
Delhi University Distance Education Important Dates
|Admission Starts||22 October 2022|
|Admission Last Date||15 December 2022|
Delhi University DDE Courses Fees
Delhi University (DU) charges different prices for different courses. They provide education at a reasonable price so that everyone can study and succeed in life. The courses offered for correspondence are B.A, B.COM, BSc, M.A, and M.Com. The yearly fees are less than 4000 Rupees for undergraduate courses and below 6000 Rupees for postgraduate courses. The students can check the Delhi university correspondence course fees for more information below.
Delhi University Distance Education UG Courses & Fees
|BA Programme||Rs 5000/-|
|BCom (Programme)||Rs 5000/-|
|BA (Hons) English||Rs 5000/-|
|BA (Hons) Political Science||Rs 5000/-|
|BCom (Hons)||Rs 5000/-|
Delhi University Distance Education PG Courses & Fees
|PG Courses||Fees (Approx)|
|MA Hindi||RS 6450/-|
|MA History||RS 6450/-|
|MA Political Science||RS 6450/-|
|MA Sanskrit||RS 6450/-|
|MA Commerce||RS 6450/-|
Delhi University Distance Education UG Courses & Eligibility
12th with any stream min. 45%
|BA (Hons) English|
|BA (Hons) Political Science|
Delhi University Distance Education PG Courses & Eligibility
|MA Hindi||Bachelor’s degree with min. 45%|
|MA Political Science|
Delhi University Distance Education Application Form Process 2022
Delhi University Distance Education application form steps for the registrations are as follow:-
- For the online registration of the application form students are required to visit the official website:- https://admission.sol.du.ac.in/admission/loginregistration.aspx.
- Here there are details that students need to fill in like email id, contact number, and candidate’s full name.
- The language of the application form in Hindi /English, as it will be helpful for students.
- Fill in all the details which are necessary for admission, may it be course selection, subject choice, mark sheet, and other document uploading procedures.
- There are mandatory sections that are necessary to fill and fill and students need to check the form very clearly before going to the last step which is payment.
- While doing payments students should be attentive to the successful method of payment.
- Once the payment is done students need to save the receipt for future reference.
Delhi University Distance Education Student’s Login
Students Login at Delhi University is one of the features designed for student assistance after the admission process. University has created a Login section where students get all academic notifications. Also, students get a roll number and passcode for the login in this section.
DU SOL Online Classes
DU SOL has scheduled online classes for many UG and PG courses. The student can log in to the classes by using the personal credential provided by the university. The time of the online class is given, and the students can also check the teachers whose class they are going to join. The Date of the class is mentioned on the online portal with the subject. Click here to check the time and log in to the class.
Does Delhi University Offer Distance Education?
Delhi University is commonly known as DU, or the University of Delhi is a university that is among the top colleges in India. It is one of the well-known and prestigious universities, not only in India but in the world. Students from all over the country try to get admission here.
Delhi University Distance Education offers a wide variety of courses for students who cannot come and regularly attend classes in the college. IIT has a separate facility for distance education, which is known as the School of Open Learning (SOL).
SOL DU Results
|Annual Examination OBE & ABE Part 1/2/3||B.A. Eng. Hons.
B.A. Pol sc. Hons.
|UG Result-Semester Examination ABE – SEM 4/2||B.A. Eng. Hons.
B.A. Pol sc. Hons.
|UG Result- OBE – SEM 5 (Nov/ Dec 2022)||B.A. Eng. Hons.
B.A. Pol sc. Hons.
**Note: Students may please note that Marksheets can be downloaded up to one month after the declaration of the result. After that, students must visit Examination Branch and make payment for getting the mark sheet. Please download and keep it for future reference.
Delhi University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
- Phone: 011 2700 6900
- Website: https://web.sol.du.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.