JS University Distance Education Admission 2022: Sri Jagdish Jan Kalyan Educational Trust established JS University in 2015, and it is situated in Shikohabad of Firozabad district, Uttar Pradesh, India. It offers various UG and PG courses, and students can apply for admission online. JS University provides UG courses like BBA, BA, Bcom, BCA, BSc, and PG courses like MBA, MA, Mcom, MSc, MCA, and many more.
J.S University is a Well-Recognized University in Uttar Pradesh; it is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- J.S University’s experience is about more than books, papers, and projects.
- It is also about participation and personal growth.
- In this Article, Students Can Check the Admission Process, Courses & Fee Structure of JS University, which is given below.
- JS University Shikohabad is the ‘dream come true of Shri Jagdish Singh Ji, through Sri Jagdish Jan Kalyan Educational Trust, which has been working seriously in quality education for rural areas students since long back.
- To advance the professional competence and inculcate in them the urge to recognize challenges as opportunities.
- It is creating and disseminating knowledge and providing students a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Management, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world and the betterment of humanity.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), a 3-year time period course that is offered to students who passed the intermediate in arts stream and secured 45% minimum marks. Its tuition cost is INR 9000.
Bachelors of Education (B.Ed), selections will be based on the previous qualification where the marks of applicants are required to be more than average. INR 12450 is the fee.
Bachelors of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) is designed for students interested in sports and will be granted to those who acquire a previous qualification of intermediate and the course fee is INR 11000.
Bachelors of Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM), a candidate who has passed the 12th standard exams in the related field is considered to be eligible for selection. There is going to be a fee of INR 13500.
Masters of Social Work (MSW), after completing BSW or equivalent one can apply for getting this course at JSU. Almost INR 15600 is the fee.
Masters of Law & Legislation (LLM) is for law candidates who have previously studied the LLB and qualified with more than a 50% score. It has around INR 17000 fee.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), 2-year course in management to be taken by BBA qualified students. Their fee will be INR 18500.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022-23
JS University Distance Education’s Latest Update
- For July Session 2021-2022 examination for B.Pharm & D.Pharm will start on 13 June, Eligible can apply online – visit here
- Students from B.Ed., The Last date for filling out Examination Forms for 1st and 2nd year was 02/04/2022 (SOURCE)
- And The Last date for filling out the examination form of D.El.Ed was 02/04/2022 (SOURCE)
JS University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||JS University|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
JS University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
JS University ODL admission 2022 begins in the July academic cycle. Registration of JSU ODL shall last till the third week of August. In order to successfully complete JS University ODL programs registration one has to follow the online mode. The registration cum application fee is INR 5,00. The mentioned fee of JS University ODL is non-refundable.
JS University opens the gates for the B.Tech, MBA, and M.Tech programs. Admission to these courses is gained directly or through the marks obtained in entrance exams like JEE MAIN, and CAT. The selection process of JS University ODL has relied massively on counseling or interview session. Selected candidates will be asked to deposit an admission fee of INR 1,000.
JS University Distance Education UG Admission
JS University UG admission 2022 will open for several traditional, and professional courses. One can use the July academic cycle online registration window till 31 September 2022 to submit an application form. Individuals can apply to JS University UG courses by using jsu.ac.in the portal. The application/registration form can also be followed offline. The registration fee for B.Tech and Polytechnic programs is INR 500. The admission fee of JS UG will be deposited in the established office under JS University.
The admission process of the JS B.Tech program is followed by candidates who have passed an admission or JEE MAIN exam conducted/approved by the university. However, No admission or entrance exam is required for the polytechnic program. Aspirants can apply with a minimum score of 50 percent in the Science Group.
- BCom Honors: The Bcom Honors course is proposed for only those candidates who have completed their 12th from the recognized board. The candidates must have studied subject accounts, mathematics, business, etc.
JS University Distance Education (JSU DDE)
JS University Distance Education is located in a pollution-free atmosphere of more than 24000 square meters on the Mainpuri Road, where the modern building departments are facilitated and equipped with the latest of technologies, laboratories as well as libraries for the provision of knowledge to the Undergraduate, postgraduate as well as PhDs in different areas of sciences, engineering, commerce, media, etc. JS University Distance Education also has Advance Study Centre for political thoughts and leadership studies management and policy studies, forensic science, criminology, security management, etc. At the same time, Youth leadership skills are regularly imparted to students too.
JS University Courses Eligibility:
- Undergraduate courses Eligibility: The students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50%.
- Postgraduate Courses Eligibility: The students should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50%.
JS University Recognition and Affiliation
The UGC does not only recognize JS University Distance Education but its Community College running trades and courses like accountancy, taxation automation, computer hardware, and networking maintenance as well as dairy sciences besides mobile repairing and e-governance are also identified by the UGC.
JSU has a language center, labs, and training’s for English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, and many others
It has many job-oriented programs besides MoUs with foreign universities alongside free personality development programs and promising practices implementations for cultural and academic areas.
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
The Distance Education Directorate imparts education to the students for different undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the area and diplomas for students who wish to have distance education through different criteria made for the specific method.
JS University Course Fee-Structure
|Program Name||Duration||Total Course Fees||Fees Per Year|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Financial Management )||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Human Resource Management)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Information Technology)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Marketing)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
These courses have opportunities to polish your skills. J.S. University is providing the best distance education. University courses have a great quality to enhance your knowledge. Universities have a vision & mission to fulfill their objectives. So register yourself within date and step on your first step for your career.
JS University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Mainpuri Road, Shikohabad
- Distt. Firozabad (U.P)
- Phone: 9458452887
- Website: https://www.jsu.edu.in/
Be the first to leave a review.