Kalinga University Distance Education Admission 2022: 30 June 2022 is the last date of admission in Kalinga University DDE. It is a private university in the Indian city of New Raipur, which was set up in March 2011 under the Chhattisgarh Private Universities Act 2005. Kalinga University DDE is UGC approved. Kalinga University, which is owned by the government of Chhattisgarh, is located in New Raipur. Founded as part of Chhattisgarh University in 2011, Kalinga University has quickly established itself as a recognized institution.
These are only five programs that KU has introduced with specialization, and soon the university will expand its programs for the other requested courses.
Students can fill out the form and start their academic career, but if they have many hurdles to getting in for the admissions, they are required to reach out and feel free to discuss the query and get detailed information.
- Applications are accepted online and offline, and students can apply according to their convenience.
- Students do not have to go through any kind of entrance test for the admissions as it is distance mode and easy to access for the students and get in for the academic study.
- Students needed to complete their 10th and 12th classes completion from a recognized university for the UG programs.
- The PG programs require completing the graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university.
- Kalinga University provides distance education to students who cannot attend regular classes.
- Distance learning is a suitable option for professionals with limited time, as well as housewives who are interested in learning new skills at a lower cost.
- Kalinga University is recognized as a university by the University Grant Commission and the Distance Education Bureau. In addition to being a member of the Association of Indian Universities, Kalinga University also recognizes and promotes the work of Indian universities.
- Work-study opportunities are available at Kalinga University for people who want to study and work simultaneously.
Kalinga University Distance Education
Bachelors of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC), three years program pursued after completing intermediate with at least 50% score. INR 5600-semester fee.
Bachelors of Computer Science (BSc), a 3-year long degree to learn about computers. The students are selected through 50% of the score in the 12th standard. About INR 6700 is the course semester fee.
A Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) in the field of medicine is a degree of 3 years. All the candidates having a 10+2 passing mark of 50 Percentile are considered eligible. The course fee is INR 6300.
Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), in the field of media for candidates having completed BJMC or another related course with a minimum of 45-50% in the previous degree. INR 4900 per semester fee.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), a mandatory degree in BCA to be qualified for such entries through direct admissions, INR 7000 fee of one semester.
Master of Law & Legislation (LLM), it’s a course of 2 years to move into the law sector. Selected candidates are entered on basis of their graduate degrees in law. The course fee is around INR 6500 per semester.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a 2 years long degree with an INR 5000 per semester fee. Its eligibility is clearing graduation in the relevant field with an almost 50% score.
Kalinga University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Admission the last date is 30 June 2022 for UG courses BA, B.com, and BBA. For more information, VISIT HERE
Why Kalinga University Distance Education?
- The university proposes an easy and smooth online registration process and mobile application for the help of candidates.
- Professional learning courses availability: BA, BBA, DCA, BCOM, PGDCA.
- Comparatively low cost of courses.
- Won awards and ranking from Outlook, India today, Competition success.
- E-study materials
- PCP classes
Kalinga University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|University Type||State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Diploma|
|Approved by||UGC and DEB|
|Fee Payment||Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Paytm|
Kalinga University Distance Education Latest Courses Distance Education
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission 2022
IDE Kalinga admission 2022 last date is expected to appear on 30 June 2022 (tentative). In order to get the IDE Kalinga admission, one should visit an official website, and fill out the structured online application form. IDE Kalinga admission registration for a degree, diploma, and PG diploma programs can be made after submitting an application form with a required fee.
IDE Application fee for the present admission session is INR 1,000. The prescribed fee is all for the courses. IDE opens the admission every year for the courses like BA, BCOM, BBA, DCA, PGDCA, and more. Admission to IDE Kalinga was performed on previous exam merit. Candidates can avoid an entrance exam for any level of course admission.
Kalinga University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Students for the Kalinga University distance courses can choose the programs like BA, B.Com, and BBA. All these courses are very well structured, and students for the admissions need to follow some marking criteria.
Applicants need to pass the 10th and 12th classes from a recognized board, and no other procedure is followed for the selection criteria. Students can start the registration process for fresh admissions. The admission-related information is available on the official website of the university. . The application fees for all UG programs are 1000/- rupees.
BA:– Bachelors of Arts is a 3 years degree program that is introduced by the Kalinga university distance section and students for this course are required to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC recognized university.
B.Com:- bachelor’s degree in Commerce Stream is popular among students and the distance mode for this course is convenient for the students, the duration of this course is 3 years and students need to complete their 10+2 class for the admissions.
BBA:- Bachelor of Business Administration is a course structured for 3 years degree and also students are required to complete their intermediate classes for pursuing this course.
idekalinga.ac.in PG Admission 2022
Kalinga DDE PG Admission 2022 the last date is 30 June 2022. Interested candidates can enroll online/offline for the PGDCA program. The PGDCA online application should be filled in the presence of originally scanned documents.
One can pay the application fee of the Kalinga DDE PG program by using online modes like Debit/Credit./Net Banking, UPI, or Wallet. Offline application form fee can be deposited via Demand Draft drawn in favor of IDE Kalinga University. Kalinga DDE PGDCA one time application fee is INR 1,000.
Kalinga PGDCA is a two-semester program. Applicants can get entry to the Kalinga PG program after getting a required score in the qualifying exam. Individuals shall not require to face or appear in an entrance test to get a PGDCA program admission.
Kalinga University Distance Education Diploma Admission 2022
This program is available for students who want to learn computer optimization. This program duration is 1 year, and students in this program get all the important learning related to computer learning. To pursue this Diploma course, students need to clear their 12th class, and they require basic computer-based knowledge to better understand the course.
The study of Programming Languages, System Analysis, etc., is well structured, and students are assisted by the best educational faculties who guide students and make clear all their doubts. Also, the lectures are arranged with the informative research materials provided to the students.
Kalinga University DDE PG Diploma Courses Admission
Students for the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application can apply at Kalinga University, as the program is available at a distance mode for the students. The advanced learning of computer concepts. Students pursuing the PG Diploma programs require completing a bachelor’s degree from any stream.
The duration of this program is 1 year. Also, some of the specializations available are computer science with technical, professional, and communications skills. Students from this can select any one of the topics. The admissions are open for the 2022 academic sessions.
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission Last Date
|Admission to UG & PG Courses Starts||12 August 2022|
|Admission UG & PG Courses Last Date||30 September 2022|
Kalinga University Distance Education Fee Structure & Courses
|Serial Number||Name of Course||Tenure||Mode||Application Fee (One Time)||Course Fee (For Complete Duration)||Total Fee|
|1||Bachelor of Commerce||6||3||Sem||INR 1000.00||INR 28000.00||INR 29000.00|
|2||Bachelor of Arts||6||3||Sem||INR 1000.00||INR 18000.00||INR 19000.00|
|3||Bachelor of Business Administration||6||3||Sem||INR 1000.00||INR 54000.00||INR 55000.00|
|4||Diploma in Computer Applications||2||1||Sem||INR 1000.00||INR 8000.00||INR 9000.00|
|5||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications||2||1||Sem||INR 1000.00||INR 11000.00||INR 12000.00|
Kalinga University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
|BA||Passed higher secondary examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent|
|B.Com||Passed examination (XII) from a recognized board or equivalent|
|PGDCA||Graduate from a recognized University|
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission Process
- Visit the Institute of Distance Education, Kalinga University Website www.idekalinga.ac.in
- Fill the details in the (Apply On Line) Tab and submit.
- On submission of your details, a link with a login key will be provided to you on your mobile number and e-mail ID (mobile number and e-mail ID as provided by you, while filling in details as stated in Point 2).
- On clicking the link you will be filling the “Admission Form”; provide all details as suggested in the Form.
- On submission of the Admission Form you will be prompted for “Fee Payment”. You can pay the fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Paytm.
- Next you will be prompted to provide your copies of eligibility documents for admission/verification. For Undergraduate Programs, You need to upload a Class X Mark sheet, XII Passing Certificate & Copy of ID Proof (Anyone – Aadhar/Passport/DL/Voter Id Card)
- On verification of your documents and receipt of the fee, your admission will be confirmed. This process can take 7-10 working days. You will receive an admission letter and confirmation email. In the same email Student Login, details will also be mentioned.
- You will be able to log in with the details and can access the Program Details, Syllabus, Study Learning Material, Video Lectures, etc.
Kalinga University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Kalinga University Kotni Near Mantralaya
Naya Raipur– 492101 (CG) India
Phone Number: 9907252100
- Website: https://kalingauniversity.ac.in/
All dates are tentative for more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.