Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 August 2022 is the last date for Kerala university distance education admission. The University Grants Commission accredits the university in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The School of Distance Education at Kerala University offers undergraduate and graduate programs.
Kerala University accepts applications for undergraduate and graduate programs twice a year in May/June. The University recently halted the admission process for the 2022 academic year, Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs is based on merit, and students should check the score requirements for their desired course. This university’s distance education program is well-structured. Undergraduate applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination. Candidates are always shortlisted based on their performance in degree examinations.
Kerala University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Time Table For Contact Classes For Third Semester Ug Programmes( 2020 Admission) : June 07,2022 – June 23, 2022. “Click Here“
Time Table For Offline Contact Classes For Second Semester Mba Programme( 2020 Admission). “Click Here“
- Time Table For Contact Classes For First Semester Pg Programmes( 2021 Admission), April 23, 2022 – June 19, 2022. “Click Here“
- Kerala Univesity DDE Prospectus 2022 Contains details regarding programmes on offer, admission procedures and statement of fees. “Click Here“
- Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2022 the last date is 31 August 2022.
Kerala University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kerala University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
ideku.net Distance Education Admission 2022
Kerala University SDE admission 2022 shall commence in the last week of July. Closing of ug, and pg programs registration is scheduled in the second week of August. Eligible aspirants can use SDE online portal and follow a structured process to complete registration before the last date. Kerala SDE courses allow BA Economics, BA English, BBA, MA, MCOM, MLISC, etc., for admission. Printed hard copies of Kerala SDE filled application forms, and mandated documents are required to submit by hand/Speed Post at the office of Distance Education of the Kerala University. Admission and prospectus fees of Kerala SDE are INR 320. Admission to Kerala SDE courses is absolutely driven by qualifying merit. Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 the last date is 31 August 2022.
- The candidate who is willing to take admitted to UG courses will need to qualify for the examination of intermediate level. On the other hand, students who have an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for PG courses.
- The University does not conduct any written exam and offers direct admission for which information must be correct.
Kerala University Distance Education UG Admission
The university will provide distance education study materials when the admission process is completed. There are UG and PG programs at Kerala University that are available to its students. Applications are accepted during the beginning of the year, around May to June 2022. Applicants for UG admission must have passed the 10+2 test. Admission is based on the merit list. Admission for session 2022 will be started soon. The Indian students need to pay an application fee of 250/- rupees for the registration process, and International students should pay 265/- rupees.
- Specialization can be taken up in Computer Science, or Math.
- Pre-degree exams have to be cleared by the aspirants with a backdrop of computer Science Or Math, or Candidates who also have a diploma in math or computer Science Can apply.
- Candidates with graduation in inter can apply based on a recognized degree.
- Aspirants that have merit scores can opt for the course.
- Aspirants of commerce backdrop only need 12th-grade merit-based clearance from a state University or equal.
- Aspirants from a non-commerce backdrop must have cleared 12th with 45% total scores in the degree.
The BA English program admission is offered to the candidates who have passed in higher secondary (10+2) examination of state or equivalent with scoring minimum qualifying marks required for the admission.
Candidates who have successfully gained the 10+2 certificate in any stream can apply for the sociology-based courses known by the offered name BA Sociology.
The BLISC is a three-year bachelor’s degree program that is enabled for only those aspirants who have qualified in their bachelor’s degree from the University of Kerala with not less than 40 percent or equivalent or any recognized university.
other courses offered by the university are:
- BA Economics
- BA English
- BA Hindi
- BA History
- BA Malayalam
- BA Political Science
- BA Sociology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- BSc (Computer Science)
- BSc Mathematics
Kerala University Distance Education PG Admission
Kerala University PG Admission 2022-23 registration has begun. Kerala University offers a variety of degrees, including postgraduate programs such as MA, MSC, MBA, and PG diploma courses. The following schedule will be followed for the PG Entrance Test 2022 for admission to MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ MLISc./ MSW/ M.Ed./MCJ/ M.Tech & LLM programmes in the University’s Teaching Departments.
M.Com: Aspirants with a BA or BBA or any other UG Degree with sufficient scores can apply to the course.
MA: Specializations are available in Public Administration, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, History, English, Economics, and Malayalam.
- The aspirants require Merit-based clearance of bachelor’s degree with the least 45% scores from the University of recognition.
- MSc mathematics is a PG-level course. The students can complete the MSc in a minimum of 2 years. The interested applicant must have studied maths in all 3 years of graduation.
- The applicants must have secured 50 % of marks in graduation.
Kerala University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Kerala University distance education applications are closed right now, and students for the new admissions need to apply through the online procedure. The offline admissions registration form should be filled out and delivered through post, and students for the registration process must pay the registration fees of 250.- rupees through DD Challan.
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
|BA Economics||Pass in HSC or equivalent|
|BA English||Pass in HSC or equivalent|
|BA History||Pass in HSC or equivalent|
|BA Malayalam||Pass in HSC or equivalent|
|BA Hindi||Pass in HSC or equivalent|
|BA Political Science||Pass in HSC or equivalent|
|B.A. Sociology||Pass in HSC or equivalent|
|B.Com||Pass in HSC or equivalent.|
|45% marks for non- Commerce stream|
|BSc Mathematics||Pass in HSC or equivalent with
Mathematics is one of the subjects
|Pass in HSC or equivalent with
Mathematics is one of the subjects
|BCA||Pass in HSC or equivalent with
Mathematics is one of the subjects
|BLISc||Bachelor’s Degree with 40% marks|
|BBA||Pass in HSC or equivalent with 45%|
|MA Economics||BA Economics/BSc Mathematics/Statistics
with 4.5 CCPA.
|MA English||BA English with 4.5 CCPA.
5 CCPA for others
|MA History||BA with 4.5 CCPA|
|MA Malayalam||BA Malayalam with 4.5 CCPA.
5 CCPA for BA/BSc with Malayalam as
|MA Hindi||BA Hindi with 4.5 CCPA.
5 CCPA for BA/BSc with Hindi as
|MA Political Science||BA/B.Com/BBA/BSc Psychology with 4.5
CCPA/ 6 CCPA for BSc
|BA/BSc/B.Com/BBA with 4.5 CCPA|
|MA. Sociology||BA/BSc/BCA/B.Com/BBA/B.Tech with 4.5
6 CCPA for BSc
|M.Com||B.Com/BBA/BBM with 4.5 CCPA|
|MSc Mathematics||BSc with Mathematics/Statistics with 5.5
|BSc Computer Science/Electronics /BCA
with 5 CCPA
|MLISc||BLISc or equivalent|
|MBA||BA/BSc/B.Com or equivalent with not less
than 50% in Part III
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Process
The aspirants that are willing to apply will have two options to choose from, online and offline modes are accessible to them. Those who are willing to choose a course and apply candidates can follow the criteria below:
- Visiting the official page is a must to proceed; click here to visit.
- Aspirants are to look for the ‘admission’ section where they can find the entry form.
- Candidates will be required to fill it up with their personal and complete details.
- Those who have completed this will require payment of the entry form fee, which can be done online through net banking, CD, DD, etc.
- Candidates applying offline can pay through the bank challan from a specific bank of the University.
- Candidates must upload all verified docs in the exact required format.
- Submission can be made by the click on the ‘submit button’.
Kerala University Distance Education Registration Login
The login/Registration number is something that enables the process of admission. Here candidates who have registered themselves over the official admission portal for Kerala University are required to enter the “Registration number” and “Password” generated while making a step for entry in any of the desired programs.
After logging in through the registration number, candidates will learn “Admission Procedure” and the ongoing baches and scheme syllabus.
www.ideku.net student login
The Kerala University in distance education offers an option called “Student login” to the learner to assist them in acquiring the details related to their course and other information belonging to the university. Usually, candidates get confused between two options, such as “Registration log in (that reflects the admission part)” and actual “Student log in (it represents the courses details” though both have their own significance. Further, we will try to differentiate both, one by one below.
Candidates who have already been admitted into Kerala University and are looking for more information about their programs, such as program duration, subjects, study materials, examination dates, assignment status, result link, grade card, and learner profile, can use this button. The university has changed the student login to save students time by providing all academic information. The simple procedure of checking student information.
To log in to the account, students are required to fill in “Candidate code” and “Password (Password should be your date of birth).” Once both have been added, please click on the “Login” button to enter the account details.
The students can check the Kerala University Distance Education prospectus for more information; click here.
Kerala University Distance Education Admit Card
KUDDE Admit card of Kerala University DDE courses has been released for a lot, of course, admissions 2022. Aspirants are to check the official site for the release of admit cards for their courses. Candidates can download the admit card with the following steps:
- Candidates are to visit the Kerala University official page and find the ‘examination’ section.
- Upon clicking on the section, another page will pop up where aspirants must find the ‘news’ section.
- Candidates are to click on the link and log in with Roll no. and password details.
- Hit submit, check details and then click on ‘download.
Address – Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram-695581, Kerala, India
Phone No – 8129977026
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website – https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.