Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2022: Kerala University offers UG and PG programs for the students. The applications are invited twice in May/June. Recently the admission procedure was not started for the 2022 academic study; students must wait for the fresh notifications, which will be notified by the University.
- Application Fees: The fee is bifurcated for the two categories. One is Indian, and the second is foreign students; the Indian students need to pay the 250/- rupees for the registration process, and 265/- rupees should be paid by foreign students.
- The admission criteria for the University say that UG and PG programs will be undertaken through the merit scores, and students should check the score criteria for their chosen course. This University is well known for its distance mode, and the courses are well structured for the students.
- Candidate merit in degree examination is always shortlisted.
- Applicants for undergraduate admission must have passed the 10+2 test.
- Admission to the undergraduate program requires a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Fee: INR 250 via DD (SBT)/University cash challan receipt.
- When registering online, keep the receipt number or the counterfoil.
the University of Kerala was established in 1937. The University is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala & is approved by UGC. School of Distance Education, Kerala University, offers a wide range of undergraduate & postgraduate courses. IDEKU is providing BA, BCom, BBA, B.Lib.I.Sc as UG courses & MA, MCom, M.Lib.I.Sc as PG courses.
- Admission Apply
- This is a list of possible rankings for the M.SC. math programme (2021 ADMISSION) ADMISSION PORTAL ONLINE
- 3RD AND 4TH SEMESTER BA/B.SC/B.COM/BCA/BBA/B.SC CS/B.SC MATHS EXAMINATION NOV. 2021.
- If you want to go to college in 2019 (BA/B.SC/B.COM/BBA), you can download your third and fourth semesters. SDE STUDENT PORTA HALLTICKETS
Kerala University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Kerala|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2022
The University of Kerala, School of Distance Education, will initiate the admission process for the candidates for July and December sessions. Candidates may enrol for admission through online and offline modes as per their choice.
Kerala University DDE UG Admission
|BA||10+2 Passed in relevant stream from a recognized board of India|
Kerala University DDE PG Admission
|MA||Graduation in any discipline|
|MSc||BSc degree in relevant subjects|
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Process
The aspirants that are willing to apply for courses offered by Kerala University will have two options to choose from, online and offline modes. Candidates can follow the criteria below:
- Visiting the official page is a must to proceed; to visit- http://ideku.net/
- Aspirants are to look for the ‘admission’ section where they can find the entry form.
- Candidates will be required to fill it up with their personal and complete details.
- Those who have completed this will require payment of entry form fee, which can be done online through net banking, CD, DD, etc.
- Candidates applying offline can pay through the bank challan from a specific bank of the University.
- Candidates must upload all verified docs in the exact required format.
- Submission can be made by the click on the ‘submit button’
Kerala University DDE Application Fees
Aspirants are to pay the entry form fee during the online registration on the official site of KU IDE. The amount of entry form fee is only INR 250 that can be paid via challan or demand draft.
Aspirants applying from foreign countries are to submit INR 265/- for the entry form fee. The bank draft that is to be sent should also carry INR 10/- as the service charges.
KU IDE Admit Card
Admit card of Kerala University, School of Distance education courses has been released for a lot, of course, admissions 2021. Aspirants are to check the official site for the release of admit cards of their courses. Candidates can download the admit card with the following steps:
- Candidates are to visit the Kerala University official page, find the ‘examination’ section.
- Upon clicking on the section, another page will pop up where aspirants must find the ‘news’ section.
- Candidates are to click on the link and log in with Roll no. and password details.
- Hit submit, check details and then click on ‘download.