MSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission: Masters of Science in Mathematics is a two-year course available for students in distance mode. Mathematics is one of the most popular and professional courses which can have a great career ahead. Students who want to learn more math knowledge and pursue master’s level courses to learn more about topics like Topology, Algebra, and Read Analysis can take this course.
- MSc Mathematics is a 2-year postgraduate degree course. The course is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates should have a graduation (BSc) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- All the topics are well prepared for the students, and students will learn the calculation part and easy tricks as they complete their educational sessions.
- This course’s distance mode has helped students relearn and start with the proper studies due to work schedules or any other issue.
- Students should complete their graduation degree in their respective fields and obtain 50% marks where mathematics is compulsory for this course.
- Students who want a flexible course study can choose a distance mode and search for a well-qualified university, which helps students complete their Master’s programs.
Many universities provide you with a master’s degree in math from DDE mode. This course usually focused on science and math. Math is the study of quantity, numbers, structure, space, and change, and it is also the study of how these things work together.
Madras University Eligibility Criteria for MSc in Mathematics Distance :
- For Applying to this university, students should complete their B.Sc in Mathematics or B.Sc in Applied Science or relevant field.
- At Least a 50% minimum score should be obtained by the students for enrolling in Madras University at distance mode.
The candidates can check MSc Mathematics subjects: Algebra, Real Analysis, Topology, Number Theory, Differential Geometry, Probability Theory, Field Theory, Linear Programming, Complex Analysis, and many more.
Latest Distance Education University
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Fee||INR 30,000 to INR 40,000 per year|
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility
- The basic eligibility required for the MSc Mathematics course is a preferred Bachelor’s degree in mathematics.
- It should have a limit of 2 years depending upon the university rules.
The candidates can check the MSc Mathematics average fee from INR 30,000 – INR 40,000 (approximate) Per Year. It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Computer Programmer
- Loan Officer
- Researcher & Accountant
- Statistician (more)
- Treasury Management Specialist
- IAS, IPS & PCS officers
- Teaching / Research
After completing the MSc Mathematics, The candidates can get the jobs like Professor, Mathematics Specialist, Interest Rate Trending Strategist, Quantitative Risk Analyst, Quantitative Developer, and many more.
After completing the MSc Mathematics, The students can get the average package of Rs 6 to Rs 9 LPA.
MSc Mathematics Colleges in India
Top Colleges are offering the MSc Mathematics. The candidates can check the list of the top MSc Mathematics Colleges in India given below.
|Hindu College||New Delhi|
|Miranda House||New Delhi|
|Madras Christian College||Chennai|
|Stella Maris College||Chennai|
|Hans Raj College||New Delhi|
|Women’s Christian College||Chennai|
|Sri Venkateswara College||New Delhi|
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||18,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||23,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
MSc Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMSM-102||Real Analysis||IMTSMSM-202||Integral Equations & Boundary Value Problems|
|IMTSMSM-103||Discrete Mathematics||IMTSMSM-203||Computer Programming & Data Structure|
|IMTSMSM-104||Complex Analysis||IMTSMSM-204||Non-Linear Programming|
|IMTSMSM-105||Differential Geometry||IMTSMSM-205||Mathematics for Finance & Insurance|
|IMTSMSM-107||Internship & Training||IMTSMSM-207||Internship & Training|
- MSc Distance Education in Delhi
- M.Sc Distance Education in Gurugram
- M.Sc Physics Distance Education
- M.Sc in Fashion Designing Distance Education
- M.Sc in Textile Designing Distance Education