M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission: Master of Science in textile is a 2-years postgraduate course, and it is a scientific course related to fashion design. The course is utilized in textile industries for designing and decoration motives. The minimum eligibility of the program is to complete graduation in B.Sc or any relevant degree with 50% marks. Students will be required to pay fee of Rs.30000 annually (approx.). Admission will be based on the university admission process.
- For M.tech Admission Students must be min A bachelor’s degree in a related area with 55% marks is necessary, and it is a merit-based program. Some colleges include both the PI and the GD in their admissions tests, but not all.
- In India, the cost of a three-year MSc Textile Design program usually ranges from 20,000 to 2 lakhs.
- Textile mills, export houses, fashion designers, design studios, mills, handloom cooperatives, and so on are all examples of textile mills.
- Clothing designers and visual merchandisers are three examples of people in the fashion industry.
- People who work as textile designers, fashion designers, buyers at stores, and fiber artists make between INR 3 lakhs and INR 11 lakhs each year.
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Highlights
Master’s degree programs offer advanced teaching in an exceedingly given subject, allowing students to move their careers or continue their education into a Ph.D. program. M.Sc is usually awarded in the science, math, drugs, and engineering fields, such as biology, chemistry, physics, nursing, or civil engineering, among many others.
Master’s in Textile Technology is wished-for to furnish an understudy with all the fundamental tools for investigating material creation and its different useful employment. A Master of Textile Technology job available in the Aerospace, Automotive and Sports Industries, Architecture, etc. Textile design courses, distance learning, and textile designing courses distance education are also offered here.
The examination Type of the course is Semester System; interested candidates can apply for the course M.Sc Textile Designing. The subject of the course is Fashion Design, Textile Design, Design communication, Patternmaking & grading, etc.
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission 2022
- The Candidates can apply the admission for the course M.Sc Textile Designing in Lovely Professional University.
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have a relevant degree of B.Sc in the textile plan can apply for admission.
- Candidates can apply for admission in M.PHIL after ending of this legal course.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the detail of the M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Average Course Fee approx INR 20,000- INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- Fees and Approximate depends from the university to university. It may be changed as per the university Guideline.
- 10th, 12th with Maths.
- Graduation Mark sheet.
- Id Address Proof, photo.
- Textile mills
- Export houses
- With fashion designers
- Design studios
- Fabric management.
- Handloom cooperatives
- Buying agencies etc.
- Education and training
- Design entrepreneurship
- Clothing/textile technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Fashion designer
- Textile designer (more)
Best Scope in After Scope
- Production Development Manager
- Museum Collection Manager
- Theatrical Costuming Operations Manager
- Product Developer
- Quality Control Specialist
- Fashion Buyer
- Fashion Consultant
- Apparel Sales Representative
- Technical Designer
- Retail Manager
- Apparel Designer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Technical Designer
- Fashion Writer and Editor
- Textile Research Scientist, etc.
The students can get the jobs like Retail Manager, Production Development Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Apparel Designer, Fashion Writer and Editor, Quality Control Specialist, Technical Designer, Textile Research Scientist, and many more.
After completing the MSc Textile Designing, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
M.Sc Textile Designing Colleges in India
The Colleges are providing an M.Sc Textile Designing. Students can check the names of the top Colleges and Universities are given below;
- Lovely Professional University
- Pearl Academy
- Chandigarh University
- Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Amity University Mumbai
- Amity University Jaipur
- CT University
- Amity University Lucknow
Aditya College of Design Studies
Students can apply the admission for the course M.Sc Textile Designing in Aditya College of Design Studies.
YMCA Institute for Office Management
Applicants can apply the admission for the course M.Sc Textile Designing in the YMCA Institute for Office Management.
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||18,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||23,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
M.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2|
|MST-101||Fiber Science & Technology||MST-201||Fabric Structure Design & Analysis|
|MST-102||Spun Yarn Technology||MST-202||Chemical Processing Of Textile Material|
|MST-103||Introduction to Fashion||MST-203||Apparel Marketing & Merchandising|
|MST-104||Woven Fabric Manufacturing||MST-204||Theory Of Clothing Manufacturing|
|MST-105||Knitting Technology||MST-205||Computer-Aided Textile Design|
|MST-106||Practical(Fiber Analytical Laboratory)||MST-206||Practical (Fabric Structure Laboratory)|
|MST-107||Internship & Training||MST-207||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. If Students want to study then they can take online admission by filling an online form and talk to our expert. and also can send the mail all documents on our mail id and he can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. There are many options for paying the fee like ( Pay pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card).
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes the Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.