MA Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date for MA distance education admission in IGNOU.This MA postgraduate course is designed for students who want to study through distance mode. MA in distance mode is an opportunity for students who wish to continue learning along with their jobs.
The course lasts 2 years and consists of 4 semesters. Students can enroll in this course after graduating from a UGC-recognized university. The eligibility criteria for students who wish to enroll in the MA program must hold an undergraduate degree from a UGC-recognized university. Students must also have received a minimum of 50% marks in their previous academic coursework.
Eligibility: MA distance education minimum eligibility is a UG degree in humanities, social science, commerce, medicine, management, engineering, and others. Institutes like IGNOU, Annamalai, and LPU, can take the entrance exam.
Duration: This degree has a minimum duration of 2 years.
Fee: INR 7000 to INR 80000 is the annual average fee of an MA Education distance degree.
University: The top colleges that provide MA in distance mode are Annamalai University, IGNOU, LPU, Osmania University, and others. These institutes provide the MA Education distance degree approved from UGC and AICTE.
Career-wise: students with having an MA distance education degree can become teachers in the future for teaching students up to the UG level. The average salary that a MA Education holder can avail is about INR 4.37 LPA.
MA Distance Education Latest Update:
- IGNOU MA Distance Education Admission’s last date is 31 July 2022.
- DU SOL MA Distance Education Admission for July 2022 session has been started on 20 August 2022.
- The last date for DU SOL MA distance education admission is 30 October 2022. Source
MA Distance Education Highlights
|MA full Form||Master of Arts|
|Fees||7000 to INR 80000 LPA|
|Approved By||UGC, DEB|
MA Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA Education admission is open for the current year in the July academic cycle. The state, central, and deemed, UGC-approved institutions allow admission after the completion of a bachelor’s degree in the related subjects. Applicants can enrol in MA Education program by making registration through online/offline mode. The proper guidance of admission has been detailed in the developed sections of the article. Institutions that approve admission to MA Education are Kalyani University, KSOU, Mumbai University, Punjabi University, and more.
MA Education program average fee is determined after calculating the multiple universities’ fees. The average fee for the Education based program for the distance level is INR 39,000. Candidates can deposit MA Education fees yearly/semester-wise. The master’s degree program includes various subjects to study i.e., philosophical & sociological foundation, research & statistics, guidance, educational technology, and lifelong education, etc.
The PG degree in education is an opportunity to boost your academic/education profile. This distance program can be studied at much lesser expense than the regular model.
Applicants will not feel short of study materials in either hardcopies or softcopies. Students can learn more in-depth about MA Education program by reading the article completely.
The fee for the MA Distance Education program starts from INR 10,800 and goes to the highest number of INR 22,000. Applicants can deposit MA Distance Education fees semester-wise or yearly. The complete list of fees for the MA Distance Education programs in various institutions is further detailed in the article.
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA Distance Education: Universities in India
- The Karnataka State Open University: KSU is a leading university for distance education. KSU educates students effectively. The university offers one of the most successful distance MA programs. The university’s distance education program has been approved by the University Grant Commission. The graduates of this university enjoy high employment rates in a competitive labour market. For the distance MA course offered by KSU, the cost is Rs.10600.
- NAAC awarded Chandigarh University an A+ rating, and UGC-DEB approved its degree approval. Chandigarh University offers a top-notch education to its students. Chandigarh University offers MA Distance Education for Rs. 24000/year. Chandigarh Distance University has quickly become one of the most renowned universities in India due to its reputation. It has a solid reputation for distance education. In 2012, it was established.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University encourages women to pursue higher education. A Distance MA from this university will open up many opportunities for you in the future. The university is accredited by the University Grant Commission. The cost of the Distance MA course is Rs. 5600 per year.
- Mumbai University offers graduate and undergraduate programs. Distance learning is offered at this university. At the University of Mumbai, a two-year distance MA costs Rs. 3400. The University of Mumbai Distance Learning Center also offers distance education courses. The University Grants Commission recognizes Mumbai University as a provider of distance education.
- Delhi University’s School of Open Learning (DUSOL) is one of the most renowned names in remote education in India. It is part of Delhi University. The University of Delhi’s SOL DU is recognized by the UGC as a component institution. MA distance learning fee is Rs. 12,600 for two years.
IGNOU MA Admission 2022
Master in Arts is a unique course designed for students who want a creative career ahead. IGNOU is one of the finest universities for students who wish to have flexible and smooth learning. The MA program’s study materials and patterns are suitable for students. IGNOU offers a MA program for two years which consists of 4 semesters.
The admission session for 2022 is ongoing for MA and other courses. Students can check the official IGNOU website for taking admissions. The last registration date is 31 July 2022; students need to fill out the registration form before that.
- MA in English, Literature, Political Science, History, Economics, and many other specializations are available for students.
- The students will be provided with all current and updated course material, and all lectures will be scheduled accordingly.
- The application fee for course enrollment is 200/- rupees, and the course fee is determined by the specialization a student selects for their academic studies.
- Students should choose the nearest Regional centre when filling out the application, saving their time.
IGNOU MA Distance Education Eligibility
- After completing a bachelor’s degree in the arts, one can enroll in an IGNOU distance education master’s program.
- A minimum GPA of 50% is required for admission to an IGNOU distance master’s program in arts.
- The MA (distance master’s degree) in arts is completed over two years and four semesters.
DU SOL – MA Distance Education Admission
DU SOL offers MA program that covers a variety of humanities subjects, including literature, languages, history, and politics. There are numerous reasons to earn an MA in Distance Learning. Here are a few.
A MA in distance education assures learners that they will be prepared for specific subjects, which will help them build a successful career. A graduate student can enroll in a Master of Arts course through distance education.
MA students should specialize in a field that provides them with a deep understanding of a specific topic, where they can grow their professional career development. Various Specializations are available in MA like History, Economics, Political science, Geography, and many more.
DU SOL MA Eligibility Criteria:
- Student must have a UG degree.
- To pass the eligibility criteria of DU SOL, a student must have obtained 50% marks previously.
As part of the application process, students must also submit or mail scanned copies of their early academic records, including
- Graduation degree
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Photo Identity Proof
Annamalai University Distance Education MA Admission
Annamalai University Distance Education has been providing distance learning courses to students for many years and is one of the largest universities in the country. The university has received UGC-DEB approval and offers students a variety of distance learning courses. Students can benefit greatly from taking a distance MA course from Annamalai University. Annamalai University charges Rs. 21,600 for a two-year distance MA programme.
MA Correspondence Courses
|MA Adult Education||MA Apparel Production Management|
|MA Distance Education||MA Hindi|
|MA Distance Education||MA Electronic Media Production and Management|
|MA Economics||MA History|
|MA Education||MA Philosophy|
|MA English||MA Political Science|
|MA Extension & Development Studies||MA Extension & Development Studies|
|MA Fashion Retail Management||MA Gandhi and Peace Studies|
|MA Gender and Development Studies||MA Journalism and Mass Communication|
|MA Labour and Development||MA Participatory Development|
|MA Psychology||MA Social Anthropology|
|MA Public Administration||MA Public Policy|
|MA Rural Development||MA Sociology|
|MA Sri Aurobindo Studies||MA Tourism Management|
|MA Translation Studies|
MA Distance Education: Entrance Exam 2022
Master of Arts is a Postgraduate degree program that offers various specializations for admission, and students can choose any specialization according to their interests. Students pursuing this program at distance mode must have a graduation degree from a similar background or stream, such as a BA (Bachelor of Arts).
Students can enroll in a distance-learning MA program at various universities. One of the most popular is the Delhi University School of Distance Education. Admission to this university is determined by merit. For MA programs, an entrance examination is conducted. After clearing this entrance examination, students can apply for admission. Their merit scores are evaluated in accordance with their specialization.
MA Distance Education Specializations
MA programmes are available in almost every institution or university in India, but knowing and selecting the right institutions is a task that everyone must do consciously. If a student enters a standard learning institution, what kinds of opportunities will they have? Here we will focus exclusively on the arts program.
- Due to its high market demand, many students pursue MA in Economics. The student must have graduated from a recognized university. Students learn about the industrial economy and other aspects of economic management. This course covers topics such as Macro Economics, Statistics, Mathematics for Economics, Open Economy, Macroeconomics, General Equilibrium & Welfare Economics, and Indian Economic Policy.
- MA Psychology: In this course, students gain a deeper understanding of human behavior and its effects, as well as what makes a person special. Students completing their UG education from a UGC-recognized university in any stream are eligible to apply for MA in Psychology.
- MA Hindi: When students are looking into developing their skills through high-quality grammar consisting of nouns, adjectives, suffixes, prefixes, suffixes, poetry, prose, ras, as well as the bibliography of great Hindi writers, what better postgraduate degree program to go for than MA Hindi, where learners race towards mastering themselves in the context of Hindi. Students who have successfully completed their graduation with a minimum of 50 percent in relevant subjects are eligible for the program. A person who qualifies for a Master’s in Hindi can become a home tutor, freelance translator, consultant in Hindi proofreading, assistant professor, content writer, and teacher. The starting salary for a fresher MA in Hindi is 3 LPA, and candidates may earn more depending on the skill and knowledge they possess.
- MA English: Learners who enter the MA English program to enhance their learning of standard quality literature. Various successful writers and literary critics like Aristotle, Edmund Spenser, William Shakespeare, John Donne, etc. Express stories and poems about English language history from the Anglican period to the modern era. There would also be the challenge of a change in work style in the literature since it appeared first. The opportunity it holds for someone who acquires the degree is certainly broad, but it is up to the learner how much they stretch themselves to become better and better. Admission to the program requires a bachelor’s degree in the subject matter.
Advantages of MA Distance Education
There are many online programs in the arts and humanities that cover a wide range of subjects.
Distance master’s degrees in the arts are less expensive than conventional courses, making them more appealing to those who cannot afford the regular mode of education.
In a distance master’s and arts program, students have access to a vast array of information and resources that go far beyond the classroom.
Distance MA Scope
Master’s degrees in the arts can lead to careers both in the public and private sectors. Those pursuing government careers can obtain Masters in Arts degrees online, whether they are IAS, IPS, IFS professors, teachers, or researchers.
The educational and political fields are prime places to work for those with a master’s degree in arts. Obtaining a doctorate can lead to an academic career as a professor.
- Education Consultancies
- Publishing Houses
- Schools & Colleges
- Home Tuitions
- Coaching Centres
- Education Departments
- Private Tuitions
Following are some of the benefits that this course offers to the candidates:
- Becomes specialist
- Personal development
- Ph.D. window opens
- Academic recognition
- Learning multiple subjects
- Job prospects for both govt and private sector
- Principal (more)
- Education-based Consultancies
- Education Department
- Home Tuitions
- Private Tuitions
- Publishing Houses
- Research and Development Agencies
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Student Services Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Program Manager, Elementary School Teacher, etc.
MA Distance Education Colleges in India
The students can check the name of the top MA Distance Education Colleges and universities is given below;
- Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- Osmania University, Telangana
- Karnataka State Open University, Mysore
- Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana
- Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
MA Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMED-101||Distance Education||IMTSMED-201||Comparative Education|
|IMTSMED-102||Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education||IMTSMED-202||Educational Management|
|IMTSMED-103||Psychological Foundations of Education||IMTSMED-203||Educational Technology|
|IMTSMED-104||Teacher Education||IMTSMED-204||Methodology of Education Research & Statistics|
|IMTSMED-105||Practical & Project Work||IMTSMED-205||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTSMED-106||Internship & Training||IMTSMED-206||Internship & Training|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what do I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.