MA Distance Education Admission: Masters in Arts is a postgraduate course designed for students who want to opt for the distance mode. The duration of this course is 2 years, and it consists of 4 semesters. This course can opt once the student has completed their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized University. Distance mode for this course is convenient for the students who cannot join or continue with the regular method of education. All the learning patterns are the same; just the mode change needs to have some adjustments in the distance mode.
Master in Arts is a unique course designed for students who want a creative career ahead. IGNOU is one of the finest universities intended for students who wish to have flexible and smooth learning. Also, the study material and pattern for the MA program are well versed for the students. IGNOU offers a MA program for two years which consists of 4 semesters.
The admission session of 2022 is ongoing for MA and other courses. Students can check the official IGNOU link for taking admissions. The last registration date is 31st January 2022; before that, students need to fill out the registration form.
There are several specializations available for students like MA in English, Literature, Political Science, History Economics, and many other specializations to take admissions.
Students will get all updated and current study material for the course, and accordingly, the lectures also will be scheduled.
Also, the eligibility criteria for the students who want to opt for the MA program says that students need to complete their graduation/bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university. Also, students should obtain at least 50% marks in their previous academic studies.
The application fee for the course enrollment is 200/- rupees, and the course fee is bifurcated according to the specialization that a student selects for their academic study.
While filling the form, students should opt for the nearest study center, saving students time.
There are many specializations available in the course like MA in History, Hindi, Political Science, History, Economics. Students can take admissions in any of the topics of their choice.
Distance mode is emerging its consistency in the pandemic because virtual meetings and lectures have been promoted. Also, working professionals who discontinued their educational journey get a chance to have an optional mode for completing their studies.
DU SOL – MA Distance Course Eligibility Criteria :
- Students for MA Distance students should complete their BA / Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized University.
- The merit score should be at least 55% marks, and the criteria of marks change according to the course specialization you select.
- Also, students who are students of Delhi University can get In-house admissions and preferences.
- Also, students should clear the Entrance Exam set up by the University for the PG Programs admissions.
MA cover all kinds of humanities subjects, like Literature, Language, History, Politics, etc. There are many good reasons to get an MA in Distance Learning. Here are some of them:
- Students can get their master’s degree from home by Distance learning.
- The student can start his job while studying for his MA in higher learning. This means that the person will get more experience while also going to Education.
- The student may learn a lot about the course that comes with this degree.
- During his MA in Distance Education, the person can earn money for himself and his family.
- The institute will provide students with books included in the course fee.
The MA in distance education assures learners to be trained in specific subjects, which helps them build a prosperous career ahead. Any graduate person can apply for a Master of Arts course through distance education mode.
MA should be done with a subject of specialization that provides you with the depth of knowledge of a particular topic where students can grow their professional development career. Specializations like History, Economics, Political science, Geography, and many more.
MA Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts|
|Fees||INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 /Y|
|Approved By||UGC, DEB|
MA or Master of Arts is a 2-year Master-level course that is available in numerous specializations. Most of the popular universities like IGNOU, DU SOL offer Master of Arts courses in Open or Distance learning mode.
It takes two years Duration to get an MA or Master of Arts in Distance Education. Distance education course providers like IGNOU, Annamalai Open University, and Subharti University DDE are the most well-liked in their field.
Latest Distance Education University
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA Distance Education Admission
MA is the master-level course in the Arts field; those who want to attain admission to this course can apply directly for admission or have to give an entrance examination for this course in some universities and colleges. Students who want to get admitted can apply for admission at any age because universities mention no age limit through distance mode.
MA Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a valid and legal degree of BA can apply for entries to this field in all universities.
- Candidates can go for opting Masters’ and after that Doctorate level of education after completing this degree program from any of the valid universities of India.
- Master of Arts (Education) can be gained by anyone who has passed their Bachelors Degree from a reputed university or college.
- The Time duration of this degree is two years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
- The candidates can check the MA average fee, which ranges from INR 15,000 – INR 30,000 Per Year.
- We mentioned here only the approximate fee for Master of Arts through distance mode. It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
Students are also required to send or mail the scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
MA Distance Education Specializations
The MA in distance education is available in almost every institution or university in India, but knowing and selecting the right institutions is a task that everyone must do consciously. Suppose if candidates step into the stage of a standard learning institution, then what are the opportunities the learner will receive. Here our focus will remain only on the master’s program under arts.
- MA Economics: Various students do MA Economics because of its high demand in the market. The student who has done graduation from a recognized university. The students learn to deal in the industrial economy and other economy-related management. Macro Economics, Statistics, Mathematics for Economics, Open Economy, Macroeconomics, General Equilibrium & Welfare Economics and Indian Economic Policy are some main subjects of this course.
- MA Psychology: In this course, the students understand human behavior and its effects also about the factors that make a person different from others. Those students who have completed their UG level education from a UGC-recognized university in any stream are eligible to apply for MA Psychology.
- MA Hindi: Looking for an opportunity to develop their knowledge under high-quality grammar consisting of noun, adjectives, prefix, suffix, poetry, prose, ras, and bibliography of great Hindi writers etc. then what better postgraduate degree program would that it be than MA Hindi where learners race towards in mastering themselves in the context of Hindi. The program is available for the candidates who have successfully passed their graduation with a minimum of 50 per cent in relevant subjects. Someone who qualifies the master degree in Hindi can seek a career as a home tutor, freelance translator, consultant in Hindi proofreading, assistant professor, content writer, and teacher; the minimum salary for the fresher of Ma in Hindi is 3 LPA, but candidates may earn upto maximum according to their skill and knowledge.
- MA English: Learners who step into the MA English program to enhance their learning in the literature of standard quality. The subject that relates the English language history from Anglican to the modern era expresses the stories and poetries of various successful writers and literary critics like Aristotle, Edmund Spenser, William Shakespeare, John Donne, etc. Here learners would also confront the alteration of work style in the literature since it appeared first.The opportunity it holds for someone who acquires the degree is certainly broad, but it is upon the learner how much they stretch themselves to be better and better. The minimum requirement for obtaining admission in the program is acquiring a bachelor’s degree in the concerned field. IGNOU offers a master degree course in English to candidates at distance learning two times a year in January and July. After completing the degree, the program learner may seek a job profile as an English translator, content writer, teacher, anchor, lecturer, editor, public relations professional, librarian.
- Education Consultancies
- Publishing Houses
- Schools & Colleges
- Home Tuitions
- Coaching Centres
- Education Departments
- Private Tuitions
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Student Services Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Program Manager, Elementary School Teacher, etc.
MA Distance Education Colleges in India
The students can check the name of the top MA Distance Education Colleges and universities is given below;
- Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- Osmania University, Telangana
- Karnataka State Open University, Mysore
- Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana
- Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
MA Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMED-101||Distance Education||IMTSMED-201||Comparative Education|
|IMTSMED-102||Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education||IMTSMED-202||Educational Management|
|IMTSMED-103||Psychological Foundations of Education||IMTSMED-203||Educational Technology|
|IMTSMED-104||Teacher Education||IMTSMED-204||Methodology of Education Research & Statistics|
|IMTSMED-105||Practical & Project Work||IMTSMED-205||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTSMED-106||Internship & Training||IMTSMED-206||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.