MA Human Development Distance Education Admission 2022: The MA Human Development is a 2-years Course and divided into 4-semesters. It is all about the study of Human Development.
This course fee structure is approximately Rs. 40000 for 2-years. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities/institutes can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MA Human Development Distance Education.
- After completing the BSc Home Science at a recognized university, students can apply for the course. This course admission is based on merit and an entrance test, and some universities require that a personal interview follow the entrance exam.
- Top college offering MSc Human Development. Average fees for the MSc Human Development course range from INR 12,000 to INR 15,000.
- Candidates can become HRD Executives, HR Recruiters, Business Development Managers, Deputy Managers, and other positions after completing the MSc Human Development. At the start of a career, the average salary for such professionals is INR 2 LPA to 5 LPA.
It is one of the highly demanded degree programs in today’s world. This is a PG-level degree course offered to the candidates by the university after going through the UG level of learning. This degree program is dealing with the studies of modes of development of Humans.
After the course, The candidates can work as HR executives, client relationship managers, and product development managers.
Other Universities for Distance Education Admission 2022
MA Human Development Distance Education Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 17,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
Acharya Nagarjuna University MA Human Development ODL
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) opens admission to MA Human Development ODL program in two sessions. The January, and July session stands for an admission. MA Human Development two year pg program of ANU will not need entrance test clearance for an admission. However, candidates are required to pass a minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree in human development. The total fee of the MA Human Development ODL program is INR 14,800.
MA Human Development Distance Education Eligibility
- The Candidates that have gone through the qualifying exams of BA Human Development from any known university of India with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- M.PHIL and Ph.D. are a few programs that can be pursued after this degree by candidates.
- To get eligibility The students need to pass B.A. or any other course with at least 50% marks.
- Some institutes have their own criteria for admission is the entrance examination.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MA Human Development Colleges in India
The students can check the name of the top MA Human Development Colleges in India.
|Jamia Milia Islamia University||New Delhi|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences||Mumbai|
|University of Madras||Chennai|
|University of Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Women’s Christian College||Chennai|
|SDN Bhatt Vaishnav College for Women||Chennai|
After completing the MA in Human Development, The students can get the jobs like Human Resource Recruiter, HRD Executive, Business Development Manager, Deputy Manager, Land Acquisition Manager, Organization Development Manager, Client Relationship Manager.
After completing MA in Human Development, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MA Human Development Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Techniques of Child Study||Statistics II|
|Child Development||Computer Orientation|
|Statistics I||Human Development|
|Family Dynamics and Welfare||Guidance & Counselling|
|Early Childhood Education||Seminar|
|Research Methodology||Parent and Community Education|
Be the first to leave a review.