MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA PS distance education provides an opportunity for students they can learn about Indian as well as international politics via distance classes. Most students in India adopt these courses because of their easy and cost-effective learning.
MA Political Science Admission in IGNOU and other universities have commenced for the Academic session. Registration to the course can be made by using the online or offline option given by the UGC, and deb-approved institution. A Basic registration fee for the MA Political Science ODL program is between INR 300 to 500. The universities or institutions which are offering admission to the MA in Political Science are IGNOU, SOL, ANU, Bharthidasan, and more.
Admission to the MA Political Science program of two-year validity can be taken primarily after passing the graduation exam. However, SOL holds an entrance test for MA Political Science program admission. Eligibility of MA Political Science is detailed in the “MA Political Science Eligibility” section.
The two-year pg degree program for MA Political Science is designed to provide information on subjects including contemporary political theory, research methodology, political sociology, comparative politics, Indian Politics, Indian Administration, etc. Students who pursue the PG degree program of MA Political Science shall have advantages like Dual Degree Opportunity, No time boundation, Comparative Fee Relaxation, etc.
- MA PS Full Form: Masters of Arts in Political Science
- Eligibility: Aspiring candidates must hold a graduate BA-PS or a relevant degree. It is also required that each candidate should meet a minimum 50% marking criteria.
- Duration: This MA PS distance course will take 2 years to complete.
- Fee: The cost of this correspondence course is INR 10000 to INR 25000.
- University: Indian Universities providing these courses are TNOU, Nalanda Open University, IGNOU, SOL DU, and Dr B.R Ambedkar Open University.
- Career-wise: A huge number of recruiting areas are there for such candidates such as political houses, campaigns, administration, and universities. An average salary in this field can be INR 4 to 8 LPA.
- For MA Political Science Admission 2022-23 Application Form has begun in IGNOU. the last date for submission of the application form is 31 July 2022. Click Here
MA Political Science Distance Education Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fees Approx.||Students to pay Rs 15,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA Political Science DDE admission 2022 will soon be started in the state, central, and private institutions. Aspirants shall apply to various institutions like Bharathidasan, Calicut, Dibrugarh, Himachal Pradesh university, etc. Admission to the MA Political Science program will be given to aspirants who have secured a bachelor’s degree in political science.
MA Political Science DDE teaches about western political thought, research methodology, political sociology, international politics, politics in India, modern Indian political thought, Indian administration, and more. The basic fee of the MA Political Science DDE is INR 11,000. Fees for MA Political Science can be deposited yearly or semester-wise.
The PG degree of MA Political Science DDE allows applicants to create a career as Political Consultant, Legislative Assistant, Campaign Organiser, Legislative Analyst, etc. The average salary of the MA Political Science professional is INR 3.6 LPA.
MA Political Science Distance Education Eligibility:
- The students should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA in Political Science) from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- M.PHIL and Ph.D. are the best choices to have opted after MA in Political Science.
- Master of Arts (Political Science) can be pursued by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s degree in Arts from a reputed university or college.
- The time duration of this degree is 2 years. It is divided into 4-semesters.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (Political Science). It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
Students are also required to send or mail the scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12thMark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding political scenarios is required.
- Enhance your leadership quality and ideas by following good leaders.
- Ability to interact with diverse populations.
- Government Agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Relations Departments
- Public Policy Organisations
- Diplomatic Offices
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organisations
MA Political Science Colleges in India
The students can check the name of the top MA Political Science Colleges in India. Top Universities and colleges are providing the MA Political Science distance education. Like Delhi University and IGNOU. The students can apply for the courses at these universities.
|St. Xavier’s College||Kolkata|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women||Delhi|
|Lady Brabourne College||Kolkata|
Benefits of MA Political Science Education
After completing this MA in Political Science Distance Education, The students can get jobs like Academician, Political consultants, Activists, Managers, Archivists Political Content writers, and many more.
After completing this MA in Political Science, The students can get an average salary of Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 8,00,000 LPA.
MA Political Science Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|MPS-101||Western Political Theory||MPS-201||Modern Indian Political Thought|
|MPS-102||Indian Government & Politics||MPS-202||Contemporary Political Issues|
|MPS-103||Comparative Politics||MPS-203||Ancient Indian Political Thoughts|
|MPS-104||Theory of International Relations||MPS-204||Indian Administration|
|MPS-105||Internship & Training||MPS-205||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this MA Political Science distance education course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.