MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission: Master of Science in Chemistry is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. The course is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates must have a graduation (BSc) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. This course can be done through distance mode also. Many universities offer MSc in Chemistry in Open & distance learning for working professionals.
Masters in Science in Chemistry is a 2 years specialization course designed for students who want to make their career in this field. After completing their degree in Bachelors of Science, students can opt for the master’s degree courses and choose their specializations.
- Also, the distance mode of this course is well versed, and students get very good faculty assistance from the University which they select for their educational academics.
- The topics covered in this program are Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Inorganic Reaction Mechanism, Thermodynamics, etc.
- All these topics are well versed, and students get practical and experimental knowledge through the course study.
The learning factor depends upon the students which University they select for their educational journey. If a student wants an effective career, they should look for the qualitative University designed for the program.
The scope of this program is wide, and students can get good opportunities after the course completion; just the focus and learning capability should be upto the mark.
During your Distance MSc in Chemistry, you will learn practical chemistry principles. This course is suited for people who can brainstorm and solve problems. It allows you to work in many major areas, both public and private. Students can also apply for jobs abroad as well as in India.
- A distance MSc in Chemistry takes 2-5 years to complete. Less time to pass all tests.
- Distance MSc in Chemistry to graduates with a least 55% from any recognized institution.
- The distance MSc in Chemistry is structured into four six-month semesters.
Chemistry is the scientific discipline involved with compounds composed of atoms, elements, and molecules, i.e., combinations of atoms: their composition, structure, properties, behavior, and the changes they undergo during a reaction with other compounds. It is a Master’s level degree program offered by many prominent universities to Candidates on a vast scale. Entries are provided after the Candidates have completed their UG level of learning in relevant fields of study.
The students can check MSc Chemistry subjects like Stereochemistry and Reaction Mechanism, Inorganic Chains, Rings, and Clusters, Inorganic Semimicro, Analytical Chemistry, Group theory, and Quantum Chemistry and many more.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 22,000/Y|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility
- The Candidates who have a valid degree in BSC chemistry from any known university of India with minimum marks of 50% in annual exams are allowed to apply for entries.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.Phil and Ph.D. courses and programs.
- The Candidates should pass a Graduation (B.Sc) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The students can check the MSc Chemistry average fee which is INR 22,000 per year.
- We mentioned here only approximate fees. It may be changed according to university rules.
- 10th certificate and mark sheet
- 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheets
- Analytical chemist
- Chemical engineer
- Healthcare scientist, clinical biochemistry
- Forensic scientist
- Research scientist (physical sciences)
The candidates can get the jobs like Teacher, Chemist, Synthetic Lab Scientist, Pharmaceutical Sales Executive, Analytical Specialist, Research Officer (Chemistry/ Biochemistry), Solid State Chemistry Expert, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top companies like Tata Chemicals, Oriental Carbon and Chemicals, Bodal Chemical Ltd., Camlin Fine Sciences, etc.
After completing the MSc Chemistry, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 4 to Rs 10 LPA.
MSc Chemistry Colleges in India
Top Colleges are offering the MSc Chemistry. The candidates can check the name of the top MSc Chemistry Colleges in India given below.
|College Name||College Name|
|Miranda House||Ramjas College|
|Hindu College||Christ University|
|Fergusson College||Chandigarh University|
|Hansraj College||Sri Venkateswara College|
|Stella Maris College||The Oxford College of Science|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||18,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||22,000/y* Approx||27,000/y* Approx|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMSC-101||General Chemistry – I||IMTSMSC-201||General Chemistry – II|
|IMTSMSC-102||Physical Chemistry – I||IMTSMSC-202||Physical Chemistry – II|
|IMTSMSC-103||Organic Chemistry – I||IMTSMSC-203||Organic Chemistry – II|
|IMTSMSC-104||Inorganic Chemistry – I||IMTSMSC-204||Inorganic Chemistry – II|
|IMTSMSC-105||Practical & Project Work||IMTSMSC-205||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTSMSC-106||Internship & Training||IMTSMSC-206||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. If Students want to study then they can take online admission by filling an online form and talk to our knowledgeable. and also can send the mail all documents on our mail id and he can pay fees by Internet Method.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. The student can pay fees easily from using this option ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa Card )
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes the Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.