OPJS University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Integrated Law Courses (BA.LLB, BSc.LLB, BBA.LLB),5 years duration can be taken after qualifying the 10+2 in the stream of science, arts or commerce with a 50% score. INR 20000 in a year.
Bachelors of Technology (B-Tech), 4 years long UG degree, provided to candidates with a 10+2 qualification in the stream of Science with mathematics as a major subject. At least 50% marks are needed. The fee is INR 16000 per year.
Masters of Arts (MA General/Hons), with a 2 years duration is offered to graduate students in any stream based on merit with a tuition fee of INR 15000 per year.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), 2 years long, BCA is required from a UGC-approved institute with 55% least marks and no entrance exam. INR 17000 is the average annual fee.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), a PG degree in distance mode for 2 years and an annual INR 17500 course fee. The previous degree should be BBA and the obtained marks not lower than 55 percentile.
Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil.), a 1-year degree can be pursued in any field with merit-based admissions. Its fee is INR 13000.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), 3 years duration, research in any particular field. At 50-60% marks in postgraduate degree is required.
- OPJS University conducts the Ph.D. Entrance test on 23 July 2022 for July 2022 session.
- OPJS University examination for sessions 2021-22 will be on 20 June 2022. To check the more updates (Source)
- The last date to submit the application form was 31 May 2022 and the exam will start on 20 June 2022. Click Here
- The University conducts an entrance test for P.hD program admission. The date of examination will be 27 February 2022. (Source)
OPJS University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||OPJS University|
|Approved||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022
OPJS University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
OPJS admission 2022 phd program application form has closed for the interested candidates. University has updated the date for the online entrance exam. The scheduled entrance test is going to be held on 22 May 2022. Candidates can appear in the OJPS Phd entrance exam with an admit card updated on the portal.
Applicants can use OPJS online application portal to register. Online application form fee for OPJS Mphil/Phd is INR 5,000. It can be deposited by using an online/offline portal. Admission to MPhil/Phd is confirmed with the calculation of 50 percent marks in the qualifying and entrance exams equally.
The new cycle of admission registration can soon begin for other programs under ug degree, pg diploma, master’s, mphil, and phd degree like B.Tech, M.Tech, Polytechnic Diploma etc. Individuals can get admission to PG diploma directly. However, the entry to the UG, and PG technical courses as well as mphil, and phd programs are given to the scores of JEE Main, GATE, or UGC NET.
OPJS University Distance Education UG Admission
OPJS DDE UG admission 2022 has started for the April session. University opens the online registration for courses categories like certificate, diploma, and bachelor’s degree. Applicants can apply to engineering (ITI), Household Electrical, DHM, BSC Hons, B.Tech, BCOM, BCA, and more.
OPJS DDE UG admission can be obtained under two conditions: Entrance/Non-entrance (as per the requirement of the offered programs). Here, individuals can acquire admission to B.TECH after scoring a valid percentage in JEE MAIN. However, other courses’ entries of OPJS rely on candidates’ performance in the previous qualifying exams..
- Bachelor of Arts: Those who are seeking to obtain admission in the bachelor of arts program; are requested to show the minimum eligibility that is: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board in India. The Bachelor of Arts program has a minimum duration of three years in terms of completing the degree is concerned.
- Bachelor of Science: Candidates for admission in the bachelor of science program are requested to come under the minimum eligibility criteria: 10+2 or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board in India. Candidates can complete their degree under three years duration.
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Applicants aiming for admission in the bachelor of business administrator program are requested to come under the minimum eligibility criteria: 10+2 or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board in India. The program duration set for the learners is three years.
- Bachelor of Computer Application: Aspirants who wish to grab admission in the bachelor of the computer applications program are requested to come under the minimum eligibility criteria that are: 10+2 or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board in India. The program duration is a minimum of three years.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Candidates who are keen to take admission in the bachelor of the computer applications program are requested to come under the minimum eligibility criteria: 10+2 or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized board in India. The program duration is three years.
OPJS University Distance Education PG Admission
- MSc Agronomy: Master of Science with the specialization In Agronomy is chosen by the students who have done the bachelor’s in Agriculture and want to get in-depth knowledge about agronomy. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years. The students will get the knowledge theoretically and practically.
- MSc Computer Science: Computer Science is a subject that has been developing at high speed. The enrolled students learn about developing software and codes that are used in various industries. Students who have done BSc Computer Science or BSc in Physical science are eligible to apply for MSc Computer Science.
- MSC in Mathematics: Qualifying the bachelor’s degree course under the relevant stream opens the window for the students to apply for admission to the MSc in Mathematics.
OPJS University Distance Education Eligibility
|DAC||10th or equivalent|
|VLDA||12th or equivalent|
|BTech (Agricultrual engineering)||12th PCM/PCB|
|MSc (Agronomy)||B.Sc (Agriculture)|
Recognition and Affiliation
The OPJS University is approved and affiliated with a number of big names like the Bar Council of India, AICTE, UGC, Council of Architecture, Recognition of Post Graduate Program in Planning, University act, and pharmacy as well. The University also has approval letters for each of the programs offered in the different educational levels such as law, medical, engineering, etc for bachelor, master as well as doctorate programs.
OPJS University Distance Education Admission Procedure 2022
The OPJS takes in admission for Distance Education through its online forms available on our website that need to b duly filled in by the candidate to ensure their seat in the program. The admission program is then submitted directly to the university center along with two passport-size photographs while the form remains incomplete until all required educational documents for that particular program or degree course have been given along with their photocopies duly attested as well. After Independence, the then joint Punjab government, in recognition of this trust’s dedication towards the society without any material gains, put this school on Grant-in-aid, and at present, this school is getting Financial Aid from Haryana Government.
OPJS University Distance Education Directorate of Education
The University imparts education through the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) under the hood of the internationally accredited university known as the Wellborn Group of Professional Studies so that the university can complete its aims and mission to provide quality international education through distance education forms very precisely as well. This institute under international standards provides teachings in different areas of science, engineering, commerce, and many others, etc.
The Placement Cell at the university supports students in making the right career choices and enables employers to make the right hiring decisions during recruitment. At OPJS, the working acumen acquired stems from a blend of diverse professional experiences and varied educational backgrounds. Enabling the students with opportunities and knowledge in order to reach the pinnacle of leadership and success is the true hallmark of the University.
OPJS University Distance Education Placement Record:
- ICICI Bank
- Maruti Suzuki
- Kotak Mahindra
- HDFC Bank
- Tech Mahindra
OPJS University Distance Education Courses
|1||Diploma in Animal Care(First Aid)||1 year||10th||63,000/-|
|3||Animal Health Worker (AHW)||1 year||10th||63,000/-|
|4||DIPLOMA (AGRICULTURE)||3 years||10th||12000/-|
|5||B.Sc (AGRICULTURE) Hons.||8 sem.||12th( PCM/PCB/AGRI.)|
|6||B.Sc (HORTICULTURE) Hons.||4 YRS||12th( PCM/PCB/AGRI.)|
|7||B.Tech.(AGRI. ENGINEERING)||4YRS.||12th( PCM/PCB/AGRI.)||25000/-|
|8||M.Sc .(Ag). AGRONOMY||4 sem||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE)||18000/-|
|9||M.Sc .(Ag). AGRI. CHEMISTRY & SOIL SCIENCE||4 sem||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE)||18000/-|
|10||B.Sc Forestry||8 sem||12th with Agri/PCB/PCM||15000/-|
|11||M.Sc. (Ag)(HORTICULTURE)||4 sem||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE/HORTICULTURE)||18000/-|
|12||M.Sc .(Ag).PLANT BREEDING &GENETICS||4 sem.||B.Sc.(AGRICULTURE)||18000/-|
|13||LSA||2 Years||12th (PCB/AGRI.)||35000/-|
|14||B.Sc In Forestry||8 sem||12th with Agricul/PCB/PCM||15000/-|
|1||M.Tech.||4 Sem.||37500||B.Tech. in relevant stream|
|2||B.Tech.||8 Sem.||37500||10+2/PCM Engineering|
|3||B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||6 Sem.||37500||Diploma|
|6||Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech.||10 Sem.||35000||10+2 / PCM|
|7||B.Tech. + M.B.A.||14 Sem.||35000||10+2 /PCM|
|8||Certificate in Engineering (I.T.I.)||2 Years||17250||10th|
|9||Industrial Trade Certificate in House Hold Electrical||2 Years||12000||10th|
|10||Industrial Trade Certificate in Motor Winding||2 Years||12000||10th|
|11||Industrial Trade Certificate in Auto Cad||2 Years||12000||10th|
|12||Industrial Trade Certificate in CNC MAchine||2Years||12000||10th|
|2||Integrated BBA+MBA||8 Sem.||25000||12th|
|7||B.Com (Hons.)||3 Years||14000||12th|
Why join OPJS University Distance Education?
- Outstanding records on placement
- Scholarship for the candidates according to their eligibility
- A pleasing number of affiliated colleges
- Availability of both online and offline admission process
- University approved by UGC
OPJS University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: VPO – Rawatsar Kunjla, Near Sankhu Fort,
Rajgarh (Sadulpur) -Jhunjhunu Road,
Churu – Rajasthan 331303
- Phone: 91 7726009702
Be the first to leave a review.