Punjabi University Distance Education Admission 2022:The Punjabi University Department of Distance Education (DCCPBI) was founded in 1968. Punjabi University offers UG, Pg, Diploma, PG Diploma, and certificate programs for the students who want to complete their studies through distance mode. The admission process will be starting soon, and students need to check the university’s official website. The UG and PG courses admissions are based on merit scores. Also, some language and unique courses have different criteria rather than marks that students should check before enrollment.
- Application Fees: The Registration fee for all courses is 500/- rupees. After filling the form, the payment step is compulsory; there is a standard fee for categories and programs.
- Punjabi University successfully conducts distance education for students who wish to finish their studies. Also, the study pattern is well designed for flexible distance mode study.
Punjabi University Distance Education Highlights
Punjabi University (DCCPBI)
University Grant Commission (UGC-DEB)
DCCPBI Admission 2022
Punjabi university’s distance education programme has a lot of higher-level UG and PG courses. This University has mentioned the eligibility for each course. It’s important to check the requirements for each course before applying to get into this University. Every year, the University gives admission, and the admission process starts in August and lasts for a few weeks until September. Similarly, new admission for session 2022 will be started soon.
PUP Distance Education UG Admission
BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a UG-level degree course that focuses on solving business-related problems in students. It is the most demanded qualification to work in the management, finance, and marketing sector. Candidates will be eligible to enroll in the BBA course when they have passed their 10+2 examination from Punjab school education Board or its equivalence without failing in any class.
Punjabi University Distance Education PG Admission
MA – The DDE at Punjabi University Patiala covers a lot of the Humanities stream. It has a lot of programmes, like MAs in Hindi, English, and Politics.
Interested and eligible who have earned the degree in any specializations at the undergraduate level may opt for the above programmes.
M.Com – If you want to work in finance or accounting or study economics, this course might be for you. You must have one of the following degrees (B.Com, BBA, or BMIT) with minimum marks from a recognised university to take this course at Punjabi University.
Punjabi University Distance Education Application Process 2022
Students can submit application forms online or offline. Before applying, students need to meet the eligibility criteria of their favourite course. If they meet them, they will become qualified to pursue their course.
Check out the following stepsto apply for the admission:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Punjabi university DDE and find the online admission tab.
- There, applicants can fill the form online.
- After filling the application form, you can attach all the essential and required documents.
- Applicants have to upload their pictures as well.
- Applicants can submit their application form fee is INR 500/- online.
- After completing all the mentioned steps, applicants can submit their online applications.
- Applicants can visit the official website of Punjabi University DDE.
- Applicants can download the application form.
- After filling the form, applicants must attach the attested copies of all the required documents with the paper.
- Applicants need to attach one attested photograph and one unattested photograph with the application form.
- Applicants should submit the application fee during the submission of the form.
- Applicants need to send in a DD for the application fee with their application form and the form itself.
- A recent passport-sized self-attested photograph needs to be attached.
- Copy of identity card, duly signed, should be at an appropriate place without hiding any information.
- Copy of self-attested Birth certificate.
- Character certificate issued from the Principal of last attended school or college, in case of foreign immigrants it can be obtained from the gazette officer.
- Original Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of detailed result sheet of grade 10 along with Clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result Sheet of grade 12 along with clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result sheet of Bachelors along with a degree.
- Copy of Result sheet of graduation along with Degree.
- Demand draft
DCCPBI Study Material
The Department of DDE at Punjabi University gives all of its student’s good study materials to help them better understand what they’re learning. Candidates get scholarly lesson plans and notes about how the course fits their studies. Applicants also get home assignments, projects, and personal contacts as part of their academic activities.
The scholarly study lessons are easily accessible to the students, as they can have them on their emails in documented forms. The university doesn’t offer online or offline classes, so students don’t have to worry about class. There is also no fear of forgetting any important lesson or lecture.
Punjabi University DDE Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern and Marks division is available in the sample papers and the previous papers on the internet.
Punjabi University DDE Scholarships:
Punjabi University does not offer any scholarship or placement to its students for any program or reason.
DCCPBI Contact Details
- Address: Department of Distance Education, Arts Block No. 3, Punjabi University, Patiala 147 002
- Phone No: 0175-5136426
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.pbidde.org/