Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission 2022: Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education (RBU) came into existence in 1962 and is based in Rabindra Bhavan, Kolkata. The university offers distance courses through the Centre for Distance and Online education (CDOE).
Focusing on the degree programs, it is available at the postgraduate level only. It includes specializations under Master of Arts (MA) and Master of Social Work (MSW). The areas of specialization are languages, social work, environmental studies, and vocal music.
Every year, the admission advertisements are shared in the May/June months, and the actual process starts in July. The application forms are provided in an online mode, and the processing fee may be Rs 300/-. To know more about the Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education, one must reach out to the university’s official site.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022-23
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission 2022
RBU Admission 2022 for the UG, and PG degree programs will commence in the latter part of the year (November). University shall remain open the registration process for the RBU distance courses admission till the third week of November. Admission to RBU distance courses is effectively given on the entrance test of the university. Shortlisted via entrance test are summoned for the document verification and first-semester fee deposit. The application fee of the RBU is INR 120. A late fee of INR 100 shall come into play after the given deadline.
RBU proposes numerous options for the academic session admission such as BA, Mphil, B.Ed, MLISC, and more. All courses are designed for admission after the cut-off presentation of the portal. Admission to the RBU Ph.D. course is given to candidates who have secured an appropriate score in the CSIR/UGC-NET.
www.rbudde.in Distance Education UG Admission 2022
RBU CDOE will begin accepting new students in July 2022. Students can submit an application at @rbudde.in/admission. Rabindra Bharati University offers distance learning Master of Arts programs in over seven specializations. RBU DDE Admission is available in Bengali, Environmental Studies, Vocal Music, Sanskrit, and other subjects.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education PG Admission
Students who want to enroll in the rbu pg admission 2022 can opt for the courses like- MA in Bengali, Sanskrit, Vocal, Music, Environmental Studies, and MSW for the 2022 academic sessions. Students are required to complete their graduate degrees from a recognized university.
There are various specializations available for PG programs. Students’ admission selections are through merit scores, and there are no entrance examinations set up for any post-graduation programs. The admissions procedure for 2022 will be starting soon; students for more details can go through the official website of RBU. The application fee for the PG program is 200/- rupees.
- Admission will be based on a first-come, first-served basis via an online process administered centrally through the DDE website.
- Admission will be approved after a thorough evaluation of the candidate’s original testimonials such as
- Admit Cards, Marksheets, Grade Cards, and Certificates generated at the respective Learner Support Center
- (LSC) / Study Center and subject to the candidate meets all eligibility requirements.
- Students must complete verification within the specified time and date, otherwise, their candidature will be terminated.
RBU Distance MA Admission 2022
- MA Bengali: B.A. (Hons.) in Bengali from any UGC recognized University.
- MA. Economics: B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) in Economics from any UGC recognized University.
- MA Education: B.A.(Hons.) in Education or Hons. Graduate in any subject with B.Ed. from any UGC-recognized University
- MA English: B.A. (Hons.) in English from any UGC recognized University.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Offered Courses
Faculty of Arts
|Programmes||Minimum Duration||Maximum Duration|
|M.A. in Bengali [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in English [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in History [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Political Science [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Sanskrit [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Education [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. under Environmental Studies [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|M.A. in Geography [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W) [Semester Mode under CBCS]||Two Years||Four Years|
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Fees
The students can check the Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Course fee for more information.
|Course||Fee (Per Semester)|
|MA in Bengali||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Sanskrit||Rs.2000/-|
|MA in Vocal Music & Rabindra Sangeet||Rs.5000/-|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||Rs.9000/-|
|MA in Environmenal Studies||Rs.4000/-|
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission Process
Students for the enrolment are required to complete the registration process for admission.
- First step is to visit the official website – : www.rbu.ac.in
- Here students need to visit and fill in details that are mandatory for admission.
- As this is the initial step where students will also receive OTP, contact details should be accurate.
- After this students are required to fill in personal and educational details like name, parents’ name, blood group, last qualification, identity proof, etc.
- Once these details are filled students can go ahead with the payment step where they need to pay the fees.
- The fee section should be saved for future reference.
Documents that are Required For Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission
- Candidates have to bring original degrees and certificates also with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation).
- Fee receipt.
- Grade cards.
- Valid ID proof.
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Marksheets of all the previous qualifications.
Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Exams Centers
Exam centers have been assigned to each of the candidates, and authorities assign them. The concerned centers have been mentioned on the admit card:
- University-Main Campus.
- Centers and Affiliated Colleges of the University.
The examination will be conducted across different cities. The candidate must have to be at the center that has been already mentioned on their admittance card at the exact time.
Note: All the fees mentioned above have been taken from the reference of the official prospectus of the university. If you want to verify visit- https://www.rbudde.in/academics/prospectus/
- The syllabus for the exam has been selected according to the course and designated to Make sure that the candidates have a defined and clear idea regarding that course.
- The syllabus for the test has been from the basics of the subject the students will opt for.
Rabindra Bharati University Exam Pattern
- The examinations will be at a particular time assigned for objective-type questions that will be only multiple-choice questions.
- There will be multiple questions that will be objective-type questions. But these must be in according to the syllabus that has been nominated for the exam.
Why Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education?
- Self-learning materials availability.
- Literature/language Programmes.
- Student Helpdesk.
- Sufficient numbers in study centers.
- One of the Top-ranked universities in India.
- Address: Rabindra Bhavan EE 9 & 10 Sector-II, Salt Lake City (Near Karunamayee), Kolkata – 700 091.
- Phone: +91- (033)-2358 4014
- Website: https://www.rbudde.in/
Be the first to leave a review.