Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022: Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education is a part of Osmania University, founded in the year 1977. This university is headquartered in Hyderabad, India. It is dedicated to providing various courses for higher studies to students belonging to all sections of society. There are a variety of courses offered under regular mode. Besides this, OU aims to make learning accessible, and that is why it has introduced PGRR for distance learning. Some of the listed distance programs are BA, B.Com, BBA, MA, M.Com, MCA, and many others. Apart from degree programs, the PG Diploma program is also provided for distance learning. All these distance courses are approved by DEB and UGC. The university offers admission to these courses through online mode.
The Entrance Test for the MBA and MCA is TS ICET/AP ICET. Students need to complete the entrance test and get seats in this university for admissions. Registration Fees: Students need to pay 300 rupees for the application form.
Courses in different fields are offered here, lying in various disciplines at both PG and UG levels. The institute is affiliated with Osmania University. Moreover, the institute has gained hype in distance learning. As time has proven that it is one of the emerging institutes of Distance learning in the state. You can check the PGRRCDE admission 2022 details below.
- The exam date has been announced as 16 May 2022.
- Timetable for UG (BA/B.Com & BBA) Regular & Backlog Examinations, May/June 2022. Read More
If you want more information about Examination, please visit the official website
Osmania University Distance Education Admission Highlights
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (PGRRCDE)
|Courses||UG & PG|
Online and Offline
Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022
Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education provides distance education courses for which the academic session 2022 has been initiated. It offers various undergraduate and master’s degree distance education programs are offered here. Candidates can have admissions based on their performance in the previous examinations of the last degree. In some cases, entrance exams are necessary conducted such as MBA and MCA. For the online application systems, students need to follow the application portal being operated at the website. The deadline provided by the University to submit application forms is 10 December 2022.
- The University admissions are made for UG courses in various disciplines are B.Com, BBA, and BA. Including a PG Diploma program, other master’s degree courses are M.Com, MCA, MBA, MSc, and MA.
- Eligibility for a UG course includes having a necessary 10+2 pattern of qualification that is needed to be obtained with at least a 45-50% score.
- Entries to PG courses such as MA, MSc, and M.Com are provided to candidates who have cleared the last examination of their UG degrees with a score of more than 55 percent.
- Admissions to MBA and MCA courses are offered to candidates who qualify for any of the AP ICET or TS ICET.
Osmania University Distance Education UG Courses
BA- It is the traditional Bachelors/UG degree program related to the Arts stream, and students can complete this UG level degree in 3 years. To enroll in the BA Course offered by PGRRCDE, Candidates must have passed the 12th board examination or its equivalent from a central/state recognized board with minimum required marks.
B.Com (General)- Bachelor in Commerce, also known as B.com, is a UG level course that teaches students financial and Analytical skills. If students meet the requirements mentioned by OUCDE, they will become eligible to study. Students must have passed their 12th grade (or equivalent diploma/certificate) with a recognized school board for this program.
Osmania University Distance Education PG Courses
MBA- It is a master’s program related to the business field. In the program, students learn skills of management and business problem-solving. Students can complete this master’s degree from PGRRCDE in 2 years. Students can be eligible if they have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for the reserved categories for students like BC/SC/ST) in any graduation and appear in the entrance exam conducted by the PGRRCDE, OU, or in the TS ICET /AP ICET entrance test.
MCA- It is a professional IT field course. In MCA, Students can gain deep knowledge of networking, programming, and many more. Students can complete the MCA course in 2 years from PGRRCDE. Students who want to take admitted to this course at the university must have a graduation degree with at least 50% in math or at least 45% in the 12th standard. They also need to pass the state-level entrance exam.
Osmania University Distance Education Admission Last Date 2022
|Admission Starts||1 August 2022|
|Admission Last Date||30 September 2022|
Ram Reddy Distance Education Courses & Eligibility
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), 3 years time span offered to students who completed 12th level examination with mathematics and a score of more than 50 percent. The average fee is INR 12000.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), intermediate in any discipline is required from the candidates to be eligible for this 3 years course. The performance of students will be evaluated based on previous exam marks. INR 10000 is a fee.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), three years course, students will have to meet the criteria based on a 10+2 qualification from a board with a minimum 50% score. The fee is INR 11500.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), 2 years duration, eligibility is BBA or another equivalent degree with a percentage of 50. It will have a fee of INR 8500.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), a requirement of 50% marks in the last qualifying exam of B.Com or related one degree. INR 9000 is the tuition fee.
Masters of Arts (MA), this degree is pursued after graduation in the field of Arts & Humanities. The score required for students to be eligible is 50% in the related subject. Its course fee is INR 6900.
Master of Science (MSc), in the field of science, is offered to students having a BSc degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or a related field. The tuition fee is INR 7500.
Osmania University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Distance Education is also known as OUCDE. The admission process to this university is available and can be done online by visiting the official website.
- Then applicants have to search for the official link or website.
- Now the applicant must follow the steps that will be elaborated for the online process of application submission for admission and fee payment.
- The fee payment options are debit card, net banking, and also to credit cards. All these are based on the ease of the applicant, as he can pay using any payment gateway under these options.
- The structure of fees includes registration fees of INR 100, and also candidates have to pay INR 200 application processing fee.
- The fee is the same for all the courses and respective of the course.
- Once the application form has been submitted online, The applicant must have a hard copy of the downloaded form submitted on campus, along with all the copies of attested documents, including grade card, mark sheet, admit card, and other certificates, including the payment slips.
- And all the details, along with the due date of submission for the hard copies of the form and the other attested documents, will be notified on the University website for a particular due course.
Following are the necessary documents required at the time of applying for admission at PGRRCDE.
- Candidates have to bring original degrees and certificates also with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation/PG)
- Fee receipt
- Grade cards
- Valid ID proof
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Mark – sheets of all the previous qualifications.
OUCDE Examination Pattern:
- There is a total of 100 questions on paper, among which each of them is carrying an equal mark, one mark each.
- Four options will be provided for each question, and the candidate has to choose the answer which will be the right.
- There is one correct answer for each question that will be there.
- Candidates are required only to use blue ballpoints or black, while they will shade the answer.
- If the candidate selects more than one answer for a question, it will be considered wrong.
- It is suggested that before answering the question, one must read it precisely and carefully because the answer which has been marked once cannot be changed or removed easily.
PGRRCDE Sample Paper:
From different websites across the internet, the student will come across past or sample papers.
- It is highly suggested that before a final appearance, the applicant must look at them so that they might have an idea and concept regarding the pattern of the exam and scheme of the paper.
- The student will be facilitated in their tuition fees and other dues as well. The scholarships are provided to bring an opportunity for equal learning for deserving students. Not only this but the students have been recognized well because of their performance and also get awarded scholarships.
PGRRCDE Exam Results:
The student’s result will include name, roll number, campus/affiliated college/ enrollment number, semester, course, year, grades, subject-wise marks, credits, and remarks.
By this, the candidate can easily confirm their result without getting into any trouble
- Step 1: Visit PGRRCDE/OUCDE website
- Step 2: Now go to the admission section
- Step 3: Then click on the result link
- Step 4: Result pdf download
- Step 5: Download the scorecard
How to Download Prof. G. Ram Reddy Distance Education Admit Card?
The admit card for the candidates who are Going to appear in the entrance exam is now available on the university’s official website. The form will be downloaded from the official links.
- The card will be given only to those who have filled the form accurately with authentic information before the last date. It is issued to those who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions that the University Authorities have set up.
- The hall ticket or an admittance card will be downloaded from the website, and the candidates will be provided with their application number and their date of birth.
The applicant has to write their email ID, the application number, and birth date with precisely authentic information to download the admit card.
Above all, the candidates should bring the printout of their tickets to their examination halls when they come to the center.
Osmania University Contact Details
- Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
- Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
- Phone: 040 2709 1605
- Website: http://www.oucde.net/
Be the first to leave a review.