Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2022: This Osmania University is famous for distance education, and students opt for the educational journey completion. The distance mode is convenient for the students. The offered programs are UG, PG, PG Diploma for the students. Currently, the admission window has closed, and for the academic year of 2022, the fresh registration window will soon be open. The admission criteria for all courses are differently set up for the students. For UG courses, students must match the basic eligibility criteria of the course. For some PG programs, the entrance test is set up, which students must clear. The Entrance Test for the MBA and MCA is TS ICET/AP ICET.
- Students need to complete the entrance test and get seats in this university for admissions.
- Registration Fees: Students need to pay 300 rupees for the application form.
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education was established in 1977. The Institute is located in Hyderabad, India, and it is also approved by Distance Education Bureau & UGC. Also, the University ranks Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. OUCDE will be giving courses like MA, BBA, BSc, BCom, MBA, MCA, BA, Diploma & certificate courses.
Osmania University Distance Education Highlights
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (PGRRCDE)
|Courses||UG & PG|
Online and Offline
PGRRCDE Admission Last Date 2022
|Admission Starts||1 August 2022|
|Admission Last Date||30 September 2022|
OU Distance education UG Courses
BA- It is the traditional Bachelors/UG degree program related to the Arts stream, and students can complete this UG level degree in 3 years. To enroll in the BA Course offered by PGRRCDE, Candidates must have passed the 12th board examination or its equivalent from a central/state recognized board with minimum required marks.
B.Com (General)- Bachelor in Commerce, also known as B.com, is a UG level course that teaches students financial and Analytical skills. If students meet the requirements mentioned by OUCDE, they will become eligible to study. Students must have passed their 12th grade (or equivalent diploma/certificate) with a recognized school board for this program.
OU Distance Education PG Courses
MBA- It is a master’s program related to the business field. In the program, students learn skills of management and business problem-solving. Students can complete this master’s degree from PGRRCDE in 2 years. Students can be eligible if they have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for the reserved categories for students like BC/SC/ST) in any graduation and appear in the entrance exam conducted by the PGRRCDE, OU, or in the TS ICET /AP ICET entrance test.
MCA- It is a professional IT field course. In MCA, Students can gain deep knowledge of networking, programming, and many more. Students can complete the MCA course in 2 years from PGRRCDE. Students who want to take admission to this course at the university must have a graduation degree with at least 50% in math or at least 45% in 12th standard. They also need to pass the state-level entrance exam.
Osmania University Distance Education Application Process 2022
PGRRCDE Distance Education is also known as OUCDE. The admission process of this university is available and can be done online by visiting the official website.
- Then applicants have to search for the official link or website of PGRRCDE.
- Now the applicant must follow the steps elaborated for the online process of application submission for admission and fee payment.
- The fee payment options are from the debit card, net banking, and credit cards.
- The structure of fees includes registration fees of INR 100, and also have to pay INR 200 application processing fee.
- A hard copy of the downloaded application form must be submitted on campus along with all attested documents, including grades, mark sheets, admit cards, and other certificates, including payment slips.
- Details, including the deadline for submitting hard copies of the form and other attested documents, will be posted on the University’s website.
Following are the necessary documents required at the time of applying for admission at OUCDE.
- Students have to bring original degrees and certificates also with the two sets of their xerox copies. It will be submitted to the respective concerned faculty.
- Result Card (10+2/Graduation/PG)
- Fee receipt
- Grade cards
- Valid ID proof
- Self-attested and original Admit Cards.
- Mark – sheets of all the previous qualifications.
OUCDE Exam Results:
The student’s result will include name, roll number, campus/affiliated college/ enrollment number, semester, course, year, grades, subject-wise marks, credits, and remarks.
By this, the students can easily confirm their result without getting into any trouble
- Step 1: Visit PGRRCDE/OUCDE website- https://oupgrrcde.com/Registration/Student/Default
- Step 2: Now go to the admission section
- Step 3: Then click on the result link
- Step 4: Result pdf download
- Step 5: Download scorecard
How to Download Prof. G. Ram Reddy Distance Education Admit Card?
The admit card for the students who are Going to appear in the entrance exam is now available on the official website of PGRRCDE. You will download the form from the official links.
- University will give the card only to those who have filled the form accurately with authentic information before the last date. It is issued to those fulfilling the eligibility conditions that the University Authorities have set up.
- You will download the hall ticket or an admittance card from the website, and the students will be provided with their application number and date of birth.
The applicant has to write their email ID, the application number, and birth date with precisely authentic information to download the admit card.
Above all, students should bring a printout of their tickets to their exam halls.
PGRRCDE Contact Details
- Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
- Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
- Phone: 040 2709 1605
- Website: http://www.oucde.net/