Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Subharti University offers online and offline admission to UG, PG, and PG Diploma programs. Medical and PG students must pass the Entrance test developed for them. Summer and winter admissions begin in July/August. University entrance examinations are conducted for MBA, MCA, and other degrees. For more information, visit the university’s website. A candidate’s performance may also be evaluated by the institution in any other state or Entrance test.
Apply directly to SVSU’s Directorate of Distance Education. It will be determined if the applicant is eligible for admission, and if so, they will be admitted.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is in Meerut, UP. It provides both traditional and online courses. The UGC/Department of Education approves all distant learning programs.
Fees: For all courses, the application cost is INR 1500. This university is noted for its DDE and quality education. Students interested in the Swami Vivekananda and Subharti University DDE program may contact the DDE office in Meerut. Offline application forms only. The forms should be sent to Distance Education at the university.
Why Subharti University Distance Education?
Subharti University is working to provide quality education to the candidates in almost every stream. Ongoing expansion is widening the area of offering courses. The University is eyeing to begin a few more courses under the duration of two years though at the moment University recommends the following things:
- 250 Acre Campus
- Finest Faculties
- Wifi Campus
- Residential Facilities
- Banking Service
- Transport Facilities
- Ragging Free Campus
Subharti University Distance Education Latest Update
- The July 2022 Session Admission Portal will be available soon. Click Here
Subharti University Distance Education Highlights
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
University Grant Commission (UGC)
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved For Admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
BA, BSc, BBA, MBA, MA, MCA, MSC
|Subharti University Official Website|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Subharti University distance education 2022 admission application forms for the July session shall be issued from the first week. Enrollment for the Subharti ug and pg courses admission can be done by the end of August. Application forms for Subharti distance courses are available on the official portal. Filled application forms can directly be sent to the office of admission, Meerut.
Subharti University offers various ug, pg courses such as BA, BLISC, BBA, and MCom. MA, and more. The application fee for the Subharti distance degree programs is INR 1,500. The paid fee remains non-refundable. Students can deposit the Subharit ug, pg application fee through cash to the authorized department of the university. Admission to the Subharti programs is proposed directly. Hence, candidates will not need to appear in the entrance exam for the Subharti distance courses admission.
Subharti University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Subharti Admission UG 2022 for the academic year runs between June-August. Application. Subharti offline application form is available free of cost at the university portal. The filled application form should be sent to the DDE City Office of the university. The admission window of Subharti UG is open for BA, BBA, BJMC, BA Public Administration, and BCOM. and more.
The one-time registration fee for the Subharti UG programs is INR 1500. The paid fee of the Subharti UG program will remain non-refundable. Admission to university distance ug programs is given directly. Aspirants will receive admission confirmation of Subharti ug programs via registered email. Candidates can seek admission to Subharti UG programs after passing a school (12th) exam in the related stream. The course description of Subharti UG has been detailed below.
|BACHELOR OF ARTS||GENERAL(Combination of any 3 Subjects)|
|3. POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONORS)||MANAGEMENT|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
Subharti BA Admission: Subharti BA programs contain various specializations like Hindi, English, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Maths, etc. Candidates can seek admission to Subharti BA programs after passing 10+2 with arts/commerce/sciences streams from the approved board of India. The program’s duration is three years.
Subharti BBA Admission: Subharti BBA program taught about planning, coordination, decision making, communication, etc., in the business, and administration at the ug level. Subharti BBA program duration is three years. The six-semester degree program can be completed with a maximum duration of six years.
Subharti University Distance Education PG Admission 2022-23
MA- The university offers a wide variety of specialized programs in the MA domain. The time duration of pursuing the MA-associated courses is 2-5 years. The university provides a various variety of specializations in MA like English, Hindi, Sociology, Pol science, etc. Candidates who are seeking admission in the given courses above must have cleared their bachelor’s degree or equivalent with the recognized university. Subharti university charges 5000 INR per year for these courses.
|MASTER OF ARTS||BUDDHIST STUDIES|
|MASTER OF ARTS||EDUCATION|
|MASTER OF ARTS||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|MASTER OF ARTS||HOME SCIENCE|
|MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||GENERAL(Combination of any 2 Subjects)|
|1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|2. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
|3. MARKETING MANAGEMENT|
|4. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT*|
|5. FASHION DESIGNING|
|MASTER OF COMMERCE||MANAGEMENT|
|MASTER OF ARTS||JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION|
|MASTER OF ARTS||POLITICAL SCIENCES|
|MASTER OF ARTS||MATHEMATICS|
|MASTER OF ARTS||SOCIOLOGY|
|MASTER OF ARTS||HISTORY|
|MASTER OF ARTS||HINDI|
|MASTER OF ARTS||ECONOMICS|
|MASTER OF ARTS||ENGLISH|
M.Com- M.com is a master’s degree program that majorly focuses on the subjects like Accounts, Economics, and Management related topics. The time period of this course at this university is 2-5 years. Students who are interested in taking admission in this course must hold a B.Com degree from a recognized university. The fee for pursuing this particular course is 6200 INR annually.
Subharti University Distance Education Advanced Diploma Admission
The university offers Advanced Diploma courses in two subjects. The subjects are business administration and computer applications.
Advanced Diploma in Business Administration: The course is dedicated to those students who can get knowledge in minimum duration of 2 years whereas the university gives the liberty to complete the course maximum of 5 years. The students must pass the intermediate class before applying to the course. The university conducts exams semester-wise so that the students properly focus on the subjects and learn deeply.
Subhartidde.com Subharti University Distance Education Application Form 2022
- Acquire the prospectus and Admission Form by paying Rs 150 in cash or by bank draft.
- You can receive a prospectus by mail by sending a demand draught for Rs. 200 payable to SVSU Distance Education.
- A student must submit the admission form with all necessary documents to the Directorate of Distance Education, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, either personally or by mail. Subhartipuram is located on NH 58 Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
- Please include the following information in your application:
- Draft for payment of course fee payable to SVSU,
- Document self-attestation may be done with attested photocopies of the marks statement and other papers.
- Passport photos were taken recently in color. Certification of AIU equivalency.
- You can submit use requests to the Distance Education Directorate or to the university’s main office in your area.
- Admissions and applications will be processed after verifying an applicant’s eligibility.
- A student’s registration number is on the ID card issued by the university following admission.
Subharti University Distance Education UG Courses Fee Structure
|Courses||Fee ( Per semester)|
|BA GENERAL(Combination of any 3 Subjects)||2000|
|BA in HINDI||2000|
|BA in ENGLISH||2000|
|BA in POLITICAL SCIENCE||2000|
|BA in HISTORY||2000|
|BA in ECONOMICS||2000|
|BA in SOCIOLOGY||2000|
|BA in MATHEMATICS||2000|
|BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||7000|
|BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||6000|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE||3500|
|BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (HONORS)||5000|
|BACHELOR OF ARTS ( Journalism and Mass Communication||6000|
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University PG Courses Fee Structure
|Courses||Fee (Per semester)|
|MASTER OF ARTS (Buddhist studies)||6500|
|MASTER OF ARTS (Education)||7200|
|MASTER OF ARTS (Public Administration)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS ( Home Science)||5000|
|MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES||7000|
|MBA GENERAL(Combination of any 2 Subjects)||10000|
|MBA in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||10000|
|MBA in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||10000|
|MBA in MARKETING MANAGEMENT||10000|
|MBA in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||10000|
|MASTER OF COMMERCE (Management)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION)||7000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (POLITICAL SCIENCES)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (MATHEMATICS)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (SOCIOLOGY)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (HISTORY)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (HINDI)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (ECONOMICS)||5000|
|MASTER OF ARTS (ENGLISH)||5000|
Subharti University Distance Education Application Process
Before Covid-19, Subharti University DDE was online accepting admission applications on campus and there was no online application submission procedure announced by the university. After this Covid-19 disaster, University is now offering Online Application submission for the admissions of 2022-23.
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of Subharti university and find the online admission tab.
- Applicants need to select the courses or programs for which they want to apply.
- After selection of the desired course, applicants can get access to the application form.
- Applicants have to fill out the form online.
- All the credentials filled in the application form must be correct and up to date.
- In case of wrong or misleading information, University has all the authorities to cancel the admission at any time.
- The list of required documents is mentioned on the form.
- Applicants have to attach photocopies of essential documents along with the form.
- The attachment of the documents is a must otherwise the application will not be approved.
- The admission application fee also has to be submitted online through the online portal available on the website.
- After the submission of the fee and completion of the application form, applicants can simply hit the submit application button and they are done with the application submission.
- All the information which includes the registration number, challan forms, and other documents must keep safe for further use.
- Applicants will go through counseling sessions later on the basis of admission ranks.
Application Fees: The application fee for all courses is 1500/- rupees which students can pay via online transactions like card payment/UPI/NETBanking. Also, students should go through the fee chart available at the official university with the latest and updated information.
Subharti University Distance Education Documents Required
- A recent passport-sized photograph needs to be attached.
- Copy of identity card.
- A character certificate is necessary which is issued by the Principal of the last attended school or college, but in the case of foreign immigrants, it can be obtained from the gazette officer.
- Original Migration Certificate should be attached, if applicable.
- Copy of detailed result sheet of matriculation should be attached with a Clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result Sheet of grade twelve with a clearance certificate.
- Copy of Result sheet of Bachelor’s degree with a degree.
- Copy of Result sheet of graduation along with Degree needs to be attached with the form.
- Fee receipt
Subharti University Distance Education Student login
Subharti University in distance education proposes the “Student login” button for the learners who are keen to know the related details about themselves in academics more centrally. The Student Log in button offers some other significant assistance to the learner as well that consists of; the latest update, a direct link for examination results, assignment update link, course details, past performance, grievance, students profile, etc.
Learners who are aiming to log in to the account under Subharti University requires to enter “Enrollment Number/Student Id” followed by “Date of Birth”.
Subharti University does not have any study center except its on-campus study centers. The university is known for its distance education for the convenience of students but not offering any study center anywhere else currently according to the norms.
Subharti University Distance Education Study Material
The study material for the entrance exam is also available in the syllabus column on the official website of Subharti University. Other than this all the relevant study material is also available on the different websites on the internet. So students can get access to the study materials easily.
Subharti University Distance Education Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is available on the internet for the reference of the candidates. But for the overview, the entrance examination will consist of 120 questions in Mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Forty questions will be asked from every subject and each question will be of 1 mark. The time given for the test will be two hours and there will be negative marking in case of a wrong answer.
The students can check the Subharti University Distance Education Marksheet for more information, visit us.
How to Download Admit Card?
Admit cards for the students are available on the official website of Subharti University once they pay their exams fee. Without paying the examination fee, the credentials of the students will not be uploaded on the database of Subharti University, hence they will not be able to have access to their admit cards.
- Go to the website of the university https://www.subhartidde.com/
- Go to the student panel.
- Applicants can log in to their student account by using credentials.
- These credentials will include the applicant’s name and login ID and Password.
- Applicants have to select their course and enter their registration number as well.
- After completing the mentioned steps, click on the submit button.
- Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can go through their hall tickets in order to avoid any mistakes or errors.
- In case of any error in the mentioned information, the applicant can contact the concerned department.
- Otherwise, the applicants can download the Admittance Card by clicking the download option.
Placement Program for Subharti University Distance Education
Students, regular and distance, can take advantage of excellent placement assistance at the Directorate of Distance Education of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. Through this service, students develop skills like communication and problem-solving.
Any interview conducted by a top employer requires these skills. The University proposes names for companies based on a student’s degree sector. It helps students land the most prestigious employers.
Subharti University Lateral Entry Admission 2022
- The learner has completed one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or in Business Management and wishes to apply for the 2nd year in MCA/M.Sc.(CA) or MBA course respectively through the lateral entry, he/she can apply for the same on the prescribed form along with the prescribed fee to the Directorate of Distance Education.
- The Learner will have to deposit all his relevant documents attested by a Gazetted Officer (with a clear seal of the name and designation) along with the application.
- The Lateral Entry fee will be Rs. 1500/ +additional charges of the qualifying exam.
Subharti University Contact Details
Address: Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar, Meerut Bypass Rd, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005
Official Website: www.subhartidde.com
Be the first to leave a review.