The University of Kashmir, Directorate of Distance Education, has issued an admission-related notification on Friday.
All the students who enrolled in Open Distance Learning B.Ed Programme for session 2020 must meet the verification till 29 December 2021.
- M.Tech Distance Education Admission
- BBA Distance Education Admission
- BSc Mathematics Distance Education
- MA Distance Education
The Students who didn’t get admission into the ODL B.Ed Programme because of any issue in fulfilling admission formalities.
So, the university has extended the date of verification only for students who enrolled under Kashmir Chapter, Jammu Chapter, Kargil Chapter, and Leh Chapter. They have to concern the respective centre for further verification of Certificates and documents by the concerned Incharge.
- Kashmir Chapter — Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir
- Jammu Chapter — Regional Study Centre (University of Kashmir, Sub Officer), (Including OSJ) Near Police Post, Bathandi, Jammu
- Kargil Chapter — Study Centre, Kargil
- Leh Chapter — Study Centre, Leh
Kashmir University DDE is immensely famous for providing distance education courses at various levels like undergraduate, postgraduate & diploma levels.
It offers courses like PG diploma in web applications, web designing, cyber law, tourism management, consumer law & justice.