Alagappa University Distance Education: The process for admission into the numerous courses for the upcoming academic session is to be released by the university very soon at its official website. The students who are enrolled into the Alagappa University distance education need to submit their assignments for the odd and even semesters by 15 December and 25 April simultaneously.
Alagappa University DDE Latest Updates:
- The registration portal for admission in Alagappa University distance education is to be started soon.
- The last date for the submission of Alagappa University Distance Education for the odd semester students is 15 December and for the students of even semester the last date of assignment submission is 25 April. Click Here
Founded in 1922, Alagappa University is a state university. It offers programs in various disciplines from its location in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. The list of courses and fee structure can be found below this article. Direct entry or learning centers will be used for admission to Alagappa University Distance Education courses.
- There are 46 colleges affiliated with the University in Tamil Nadu’s districts of Sivaganga and Ramanathapuram.
- The university has 44 departments, 9 centers, and two constituent colleges.
- An application fee for PG and PG Diploma programs is Rs. 300/- and an application fee for UG programs is Rs. 100/-.
Alagappa University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Alagappa University Distance Education|
|University Type||State University|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA|
|Admission Mode||Offline and Online|
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission
The Alagappa University distance education admission for the academic session is to be started soon. The application form for admission can be submitted online by individuals. For all PG degree and PG diploma programs, the Alagappa DDE application form and prospectus cost INR 300. For UG degrees, diplomas, and certificates, Aspirants are required to deposit INR 100.
Alagappa DDE opens the window of admission under arts, management, sciences, library sciences, PG science, etc. Alagappa B.Ed admission is only given to those who are working professionals under DPED/MPED/DTED. Admission to Alagappa MBA is rooted in management/national level exams like CAT/MAT.
Alagappa University Distance Education UG Admission
Admission is usually based on grades, a merit list, and an admission exam. To be qualified, students must earn 50% on the admission exam and 50% on their qualifying degree. To apply online, go to the university’s official website @alagappauniversity.ac.in. Applicants must pay the application fee which is from INR 100 to INR 200.
Alagappa University BCA Distance Admission
Bachelor of Computer Application is a course which is designed for the Computer Application program, students who have a great interest in computer studies can opt for this course. The course eligibility says that students need to complete their 12th Class from a UGC-recognized university and also students are required to obtain 55% marks in their final year. The course duration is of 3 years and the course fee is INR 24000.
Alagappa University BCom Distance Admission
Bachelor of Commerce is a course designed for students who have a keen interest in calculation stuff and want to make a good career in the commerce field. This course requires the 12th class completion from a UGC-recognized university and students should receive 55% marks in their intermediate-level study. The course duration is of 3 years and the fees of this program are INR 9000.
Alagappa University BBA Distance Admission
Bachelor of Business Administration is a course that is designed for business strategic courses and also students should have a good interest in business strategies. This course requires 12th class completion from a recognized University and should obtain 55% marks in their 12th class. The course duration of this course is 3 years and the fees of this program are INR 20,000.
Alagappa University BA Distance Admission
Bachelor of Arts from Alagappa University Distance Education is a 3-Year ODL program that is designed to study Political Science, Geopolitics, Sociology, Economics, English (Language), Hindi (Language), other languages, Arts & Culture, etc. Candidates who qualify 12th board examination from a recognized board of education with at least 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for the program at Alagappa University.
Alagappa University Distance Education PG Admission
Alagappa University DDE PG admission starts job-oriented academic programs in the streams of management. The university offers MBA in various specialized programs such as MBA in Internet Business, Banking & Finance, Corporate Secretaryship, Project Management, Tourism, Technology Management, System Management, and more.
Entrance tests shall only be held for MBA-rooted programs. Entry to other courses of Alagappa DDE PG will be made with a continuous traditional process. Individuals passing the national/state level entrance exams will create an opportunity for Alagappa DDE PG MBA admission. Such candidates must hold a valid score of XAT/CAT/CMAT.
Alagappa University Distance Education MA Admission
MA is a course which is designed for the master’s program which has a study of arts and creative fields the students who have a keen interest in the stream of the arts can opt for this course. MA course requires students to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university and also students should obtain 55% marks in their final year. The course duration of this course is 2 years and the fees for this program are 7700/-
Alagappa University distance education M.Com Admission
The M.Com course requires the completion of graduation from a UGC-recognized university and students should obtain at least 55% marks in their graduation degree. The course duration of this course is 2 years and the fees for this program are INR 11000.
Alagappa University Distance Education MBA Admission
Students who want to pursue a master’s Degree and have a strong interest in the MBA program can choose this university for admission. In order to apply for MBA admission at this university, students must meet certain criteria, such as completing a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and receiving 55% in the final year of their studies. Students must also pass entrance exams such as the CMAT, GMAT, MAT, CAT, SNAP, and XAT. There are four semesters in the course, which lasts for two years. There is a fee of INR 23000 for the program.
The university offers MBA specializations in numerous subjects that are mentioned below:
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Banking and Finance)
- MBA (Corporate Secretaryship)
- MBA (Project Management)
- MBA (Hospital Management)
- MBA (Tourism)
- MBA (Education Management)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- MBA (Logistics Management)
- MBA (Corporate Management)
- MBA (Technology Management)
- MBA (Marketing Management)
- MBA (Financial Management)
- MBA (System Management)
- MBA (Production and Operations Management)
- MBA (Co-operative Management)
- MBA (5 Years Integrated)
Alagappa University DDE Application Form
Alagappa University distance education application form will available on the official site of the university soon. For applying to the UG and PG programs provided by the college, students must fill out an application. For all integrated and postgraduate programs, there are separate entrance tests in addition to group discussions and individual interviews.
The submission of registration form for admission into the Alagappa University distance education courses require an applicant to have numerous documents like aadhar card, previous qualifying score cards, registration fee, parental details, etc., ready.
The price of the application and the brochure for each study program is INR 300. The registration fee for submission is INR 100 for all other courses.
How To Apply for Alagappa University Distance Education Admission?
Alagappa University DDE offers admission twice a year, e.g., one in the July session and the second in the January session. Applicants can apply by direct access through a university or learning center.
- The Alagappa University application form can be filled out from offline mode and online modes. Applicants applying for admission to the distance learning courses can go directly to the university or access the university website and download the application form.
- To follow the online process, click the link in the online application form and download it in PDF format.
- The candidate needs to fill in the necessary and correct information on the application form and attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Submit the registration fee together with the application form and the necessary documents on the following website.
Alagappa University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
|Bcom||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
|BA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
|BA Tamil||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
|BBA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
- Alagappa University DDE Admission offers UG programs in a variety of streams. The minimum eligibility criteria to enter university is 12th or having a three-year diploma from a recognized government. Admission is expected based on 10 + 2 points or a diploma, followed by verifying documents at a designated learning center.
- For Alagappa University Distance Education admission to the PG courses, the candidate must obtain a bachelor’s degree from an educated candidate recognized by the eligible student to apply for the course program offered by the PG.
- All offer access to courses taken based on final diploma points.
Alagappa University Distance Education Courses & Fees Details
Alagappa University offers distance education courses to candidates. Each of these courses has a different fee structure. Candidates want to know the fee for the course in which they wish to enroll. The following table shows the distance education fees at Alagappa University:
|Courses||Fees in INR|
|Bachelor of Literature (B.Lit)||7,500|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||8,000|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||18,500|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||8,000|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||7,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||7,500|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||2,500|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||3,500|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||3,975|
|Master of Library Science (MLIS)||3,050|
Alagappa University Distance Education Result
Alagappa University distance education Result has been published on the official portal of the university. Candidates who participate in the examination can see or download their results by visiting the official site. To see or download the result you need to follow some simple steps:
- Firstly visit the official site @alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Then click on the “Exam Result” that is given in the Menu bar.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Distance Education Result”.
- In the next page tap on view.
- Fill your Roll no. and tap on the button “Click here to get the result”
- Your result is in front of you. You can see or Download your result from here.
- We have Another simple way to see or download your result.
- Simply visit the link Alagappa University Distance Education Result.
- Fill in your Roll Numbers and tap click here to get the result.
Why Alagappa University Distance Education?
- E-study materials
- Faculty availability
- Programs guild list
- Can seek admission twice a year
- Accredited with an “A” grade by NAAC
- Student grievance
- Success over the years
- Prospectus for the admission
Alagappa University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Alagappa University,Karaikudi – 630 004
- Phone: 04565 – 226250
- Fax: 04565 – 225216
- Email: dde@alagappauniversity .ac.in
- Inquiry: 04565 – 228098, 223410
Be the first to leave a review.