Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Alagappa University is a state university founded in 1922. It is located in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, and it offers programs in various disciplines. Students can check the list of courses and fee structure below this article. Admission to Alagappa University Distance Education courses will be based on direct entry or learning centers.
- There are 46 colleges affiliated with the University in Tamil Nadu’s districts of Sivaganga and Ramanathapuram.
- The university has 44 departments, 9 centers, and two constituent colleges.
- An application fee for PG and PG Diploma programs is Rs.300/- and an application fee for UG programs is Rs.100/-.
- Admission to the University is offered twice a year, in January and July.
Bachelors of Literature (B.Lit) is offered for Tamil Literature. Its duration is 3 years and requires eligibility of 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks. The fee is INR 7500.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a long course of 2 years. A student needs a 12th standard certificate with a 50% score to be eligible. The fee is INR 8000
Bachelors of Education (B.Ed), a UG degree is mandatory to apply for its admissions and has a fee of INR 18500.
Bachelors of Science (BSc), 3 years, 10+2 with 50% minimum marks, the fee is INR 8000.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) has a 3-year time span, one needs to have HSC qualification from a known board. INR 7000 will be the fee.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), completed in three years. Its selections are made via merit to students having intermediate qualifications. Its fee is INR 7500.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), 3 years, at least 55% score in 10+2, the fee is INR 2500.
Masters in Computer Applications (MCA), the time span is 2 years, BSc in Computer Science or preferably BCA is required. Its fee is INR 3500.
Masters of Social Work (MSW) has 2 years time, BSW with 50% marks is necessary and the fee is INR 3975.
Masters of Library Science (MLIS), 2 years, BLIS must have been qualified. Its fee is IINR 3050.
- The last date for Alagappa University Distance Education examinations has been extended to 2nd June 2022 at 05.00 PM. (Source)
- Alagappa University Distance Education Online Admission will be Opened Soon. Click Here
Alagappa University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Alagappa University Distance Education|
|University Type||State University|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA|
|Admission Mode||Offline and Online|
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Alagappa University DDE admission 2022 last date for the July Session is to appear in August. Individuals can download, collect, or follow the online registration mode to submit the application form for the admission session. The cost of Alagappa DDE application form, and prospectus for all pg degree, and pg diploma programs is INR 300. In contrast, Aspirants are needed to deposit INR 100 for the ug degree, diploma, and certificate programs.
Alagappa DDE opens the window of admission under arts, management, sciences, library sciences, pg science, etc. Applicants can get direct admission to Alagappa BA, BBA, BSC, MSW, MSC, and more. Alagappa B.Ed admission is only given to those who are working professionals under DPED/MPED/DTED. Admission to Alagappa MBA is rooted in management/national level exams like CAT/MAT.
Alagappa University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
The deadline for online applications is 31 August 2022 (Tentative). The online application will be available in May 2022. It provides undergraduate and graduates programmes.
Admission is usually based on grades, a merit list, and an admission exam. To be qualified, students must earn 50% on the admission exam and 50% on their qualifying degree. To apply online, go to the university’s official website @alagappauniversity.ac.in. Applicants must pay the application cost when completing the form. All courses have an application fee of INR 100–200.
BCA:- Bachelor of Computer Application is a course which is designed for the Computer Application program, also students who have a great interest in computer studies can opt for this course and also the course eligibility says that students need to complete their 12th Class from a UGC recognized university and also students are required to obtain 55% marks in there final year. The course duration is of 3 years and the course fee is 24000/-
BCom Admission:- Bachelors of Commerce is a course designed for the students who have a keen interest in calculation stuff and want to make a good career in the commerce field. This course requires the 12th class completion from a UGC recognized university and students should receive 55% marks in their graduation degree. The course duration is of 3 years and the fees of this program are 9000/-.
BBA Admission :- Bachelor of Business Administration is a course that is designed for business strategic courses and also students should have a good interest in business strategies. Also, this course requires 12th class completion from a recognized University and should obtain 55% marks in their 12th class. The course duration of this course is 3 years and the fees of this program are 20,000.
Alagappa University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
Alagappa University DDE PG admission 2022 starts job-oriented academic programs in the streams of management. The DDE offers MBA in various specialized programs such as MBA in Internet Business, Banking & Finance, Corporate Secretaryship, Project Management, Tourism, Technology Management, System Management, and more.
Entrance tests shall only be held for MBA-rooted programs. Entry to other courses of Alagappa DDE PG will be made with a continuous traditional process. Individuals passing the national/state level entrance exams will create an opportunity for Alagappa DDE PG MBA admission. Such candidates must hold a valid score of XAT/CAT/CMAT.
MA- MA is a course which is designed for the master’s program which has a study of arts and creative fields for the students who have a keen interest in the stream of the arts can opt for this course. MA course requires students to complete their graduation degree from a recognized university and also students should obtain 55% marks in their final year. The course duration of this course is 2 years and the fees for this program are 7700/-
M.Com- The M.Com course requires the completion of graduation from a UGC-recognized university and students should obtain at least 55% marks in their graduation degree. The course duration of this course is 2 years and the fees for this program are 11000/-.
MBA- Masters of Business Administration is a course which is structured for the students who are interested in the Masters’s Degree and have a good interest in the MBA course can select this university for the admissions. The MBA admission procedure in this University requires students to follow certain criteria which say that students should complete their graduation degree from a recognized university and should obtain 55% marks in the final year also there are entrance tests like CMAT/GMAT/MAT/CAT/SNAP/XAT which students are required to clear. The course duration is of 2 years which consists of 4 semesters. The program fee is 23000/-.
The university offers MBA specializations in numerous subjects that are mentioned below:
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Banking and Finance)
- MBA (Corporate Secretaryship)
- MBA (Project Management)
- MBA (Hospital Management)
- MBA (Tourism)
- MBA (Education Management)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- MBA (Logistics Management)
- MBA (Corporate Management)
- MBA (Technology Management)
- MBA (Marketing Management)
- MBA (Financial Management)
- MBA (System Management)
- MBA (Production and Operations Management)
- MBA (Co-operative Management)
- MBA (5 Year Integrated)
- To apply for admission to MSW courses and courses, candidates must take one of the disciplines. The admission selection process is based directly on the entrance exam organized by the university.
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|B.Ed.||21.05.2022||10 a.m. – 12 noon|
|M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, and Mathematics||21.05.2022||2 p.m – 4 p.m|
|MBA(All Programmes)||22.05.2022||10 a.m. – 12 noon|
|M.C.A||22.05.2022||2 p.m. – 4 p.m|
Alagappa University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
|Bcom||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
|BA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
|BA Tamil||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
|BBA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent|
- Alagappa University DDE Admission offers UG programs in a variety of streams. The minimum eligibility criteria to enter university is 10 + 2 or having a three-year diploma from a recognized government. Admission is expected based on 10 + 2 points or a diploma, followed by verifying documents at a designated learning centre.
- For Alagappa University Distance Education admission to the PG courses, the candidate must obtain a bachelor’s degree from an educated candidate recognized by the eligible student to apply for the course program offered by the PG.
- All offer access to courses taken based on final diploma points.
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission Process
DDE Alagappa University offers access twice a year, e.g., one entry per calendar year and one academic year. Applicants can apply by direct access through a university or learning center.
- The Alagappa University application form applies for offline mode and online modes. Applicants applying for admission to the distance learning courses offered here can go directly to the university and use it now or access the university website and download the application form.
- To follow the online process, click the link in the online application form and download its PDF format.
- The candidate filled in the necessary and correct training information on the application form and attached all the required documents to the application form.
- Submit the registration fee together with the application form and the necessary documents on the following website.
Alagappa University Distance Education 2022 Application Fees
The price of the application and the brochure for each study program is 300 INR. The registration fee for submission is INR 100 for all other courses.
Why Alagappa University Distance Education?
- E-study materials
- Faculty availability
- Programs guild list
- Can seek admission twice a year
- Accredited with an “A” grade by NAAC
- Student grievance
- Succes over the years
- Prospectus for the admission
Alagappa University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Alagappa University,Karaikudi – 630 004
- Phone: 04565 – 226250
- Fax : 04565 – 225216
- Email: dde@alagappauniversity .ac.in
- Enquiry: 04565 – 228098, 223410
Be the first to leave a review.