Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Over the years, distance education evolved as a fascinating model of learning for candidates across the globe. The Alagppa university in the distance education since its arrival in 1992 has driven this concept of education quite magnificently. It is a beautiful opportunity for working professionals who lack time to join the traditional way of learning and seek beneficial alternatives. It helps candidates constructing the better career for themselves.
The Alagppa university in distance education proposes management, science, humanities, commerce, library science, business management, yoga, information technology, finance, journalism, communication, language, and many other programs under various levels of education. The university offers numerous learning centers for effective service to the students’ community and deals in courses belongs to undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, post-diploma, and certificate levels.
- 21 September 2021: The final date to submit all the assignments till 15 December 2021. (Source)
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Alagappa university in the distance education begins its admission for all programs twice a year. Candidates can either choose January or July session for the registration in any of the desired courses offered by the university.
Alagappa University Distance Education UG Admission
- BCA is usually a three-year course. People had to take 10 + 2 exams.
- Admission to B.Com courses is granted based on the entrance exam scores. Applicants must pass a 10 + 2 aptitude test or obtain a three-year degree in related subjects or disciplines.
- The University of Algappa offers a three-year BBA course. To take admission in the BBA plan, candidates must have a 10 + 2 or 3-year diploma.
Alagappa University Distance Education PG Admission
- Admission to MBA courses and plans is based on entrance exams. Applicants must have a BBA degree from any recognized institution in the country.
- Applicants must run B.Com to access M.Com. Registration for M Com takes place directly through the competition.
- To apply for admission to MSW courses and courses, candidates must take one of the disciplines. The admission selection process is based directly on the entrance exam organized by the university.
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021 Last Date
|UG Admission starts||1 July 2021 (closed)|
|UG Admission last date||31 August 2021 (closed)|
|PG Admission starts||1 July 2021 (closed)|
|PG Admission last date||31 August 2021 (closed)|
Alagappa University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Alagappa University, DDE offers UG programs in a variety of streams. The minimum eligibility criteria to enter university is 10 + 2 or having a three-year diploma from a recognized government. Admission is expected based on 10 + 2 points or a diploma, followed by verifying documents at a designated learning center.
- For DDE admission to the PG, the candidate must obtain a bachelor’s degree from an educated candidate recognized by the eligible student to apply for the course program offered by the PG.
- All offer access to courses taken based on final diploma points.
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
DDE Alagappa University offers access twice a year, e.g., one entry per calendar year and one academic year. Applicants can apply by direct access through a university or learning center.
- The Alagappa University application form applies for offline mode and online mode. Applicants applying for admission to the distance learning courses offered here can go directly to the university and use it now or access the university website and download the application form.
- To follow the online process, click the link in the online application form and download its PDF format.
- The candidate filled in the necessary and correct training information on the application form and attached all the required documents to the application form.
- Submit the registration fee together with the application form and the necessary documents on the following website.
Alagappa University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
The price of the application and the brochure for each study program is 300 INR. The registration fee for submission is INR 100 for all other courses.
Alagappa University DDE Admit Card
According to the announcement, the University will publish Alagappa DDE campus tickets/Alagappa 2021 college tickets. Access the link to download Alagappa 2021 university tickets/student portal to get an admission card. Candidates awaiting the DDE exam will download tickets to Alagappa University remotely 2021 tickets @ alagappaUniversity.ac.in. Students who do not have access to the AU distance class cannot take the exam. To download tickets to the University Of Alagappa DDE Hall 2021, applicants must log in using the login information on the student authentication portal.
How to use Alagappa University DDE Login 2021?
- Go to alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Find and click on the link to the student portal.
- A new page opens with a Get Card link.
- Use the login information to open the acceptance form.
- Download the acceptance form.
- Keep it for yourself while taking the exam.
Why Alagappa University Distance Education?
- E-study materials
- Faculty availability
- Programs guild list
- Can seek admission twice a year
- Accredited with “A” grade by NAAC
- Student grievance
- Succes over the years
- Prospectus for the admission
- Address: Alagappa University,Karaikudi – 630 004
- Phone: 04565 – 226250
- Fax : 04565 – 225216
- Email: dde@alagappauniversity .ac.in
- Enquiry: 04565 – 228098, 223410