AMU Distance Education Admission 2023-24: Admission has been closed by @www.cdoeamu.ac.in for the January 2023 academic session. Now, the application window for this university will be open for the July 2023 academic session. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a kind of higher education institution in India that was set up in 1877 to provide higher education. At present, this university offered several undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses in arts, science, and commerce streams.
- AMU distance education BLIS 1st & 2nd-semester examination (Session 2022-23) has been scheduled from 07 May 2023 to 17 May 2023. Click here to download the date sheet
- AMU distance education examination 2023 has been started, students can download the date sheet from here
The Center has programs of study that can be tailored to meet the needs of students who want to know more about a subject and let them learn at their own pace and in a way that works for them.
- Students may visit the university’s official website @cdeamu.ac.in to learn more about admissions.
- For M.A. and M.Com., applicants need to have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% overall marks.
- Post Graduate Diploma applicants must have graduated from a university that is approved by the university.
- Applicants for all courses are chosen on the basis of their qualifying degree grades.
- Applicants can apply for any of the courses by buying the form at a store or downloading it from the institution’s official site. The application form can only be filled out and sent in by mail.
AMU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Aligarh Muslim University ( Centre For Distance And Online Education)|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
AMU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
AMU admission/application form can be obtained from the center for distance education (CDE). Form submission fee of AMU CDE is INR 300. The fee of AMU can be paid by DD. Fees can be paid in favor of the Finance Officer of AMU. The enrollment number can only be given after the completion of the admission process.
Admission-acquired students will receive an identity card from the university as well. AMU allows CDE admission to the certificate, diploma, pg diploma, degree, and pg degree programs. The courses include CIT, DFL, BLIS, BSC Computing Science, MCOM, and more. Admission to AMU CDE courses is completely given on the previous exam marks of the candidates.
AMU allows CDE admission to the certificate, diploma, pg diploma, degree, and pg degree programs. The courses include CIT, DFL, BLIS, BSC Computing Science, MCOM, and more. Admission to AMU CDE courses is completely given on the previous exam marks of the candidates.
Aligarh Muslim University Distance Education UG Admission
AMU CDE UG admission brings options for aspirants to a degree, certificate, and diploma programs. Applicants shall apply to AMU CDE UG DCP, DFL, BLISC, BSC Computer Science, BCOM Hons, Senior Secondary School Certificate, and more. Prior to getting a complete AMU CDE UG courses list, one should visit the distance education portal of the university.
AMU approves admission to CDE UG programs without a need for an entrance test. The approval of admission is typically followed by qualifying exam marks. Hence, Individuals must pass the needed qualifying exam before applying for an AMU CDE UG admission. The minimum qualification of AMU CDE UG offered programs is 10+2 from arts/science/commerce.
AMU Distance Education BA (Hons):
To get into AMU CDE’s BA Hons program, students must be 18 years of age or older. In order to apply for a Bachelor of Arts (Honors) degree, applicants need to have finished 10+2. Admission to the courses will be based on the merit list of the qualifying exams. The degree will be completed within 3 to 8 years.
AMU Distance Education BLIS ( Bachelor Of Library & Information Science ):
- In the field of library and information science, this degree is known as BLIS.
- As part of a one-year program, the BLIS degree program combines the ideas and methods of traditional Library Science with the tools and methods of modern technology.
- There should be a minimum of 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree from an institution that is approved by AMU.
- Approximately 8,300 rupees will be charged as course fees for this course.
AMU Distance Education B.Sc in Computer Science:
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is a three-year program. The student who is interested in this course must obtain their Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) in the Science stream, from Aligarh Muslim University or another examination board recognized by the university. The cost of the whole course is approximately RS 36500-/-.
AMU Distance Education PG Admission
Aligarh Muslim University distance education offers various postgraduate-level courses such as MA, MCom, MPhil, M.Tech, MBA, and many more. If students want to take admission, they must have completed their bachelor’s in a relevant field from a recognized university.
AMU Distance Education MA: For undergraduate candidates with B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, or a bachelor’s degree equivalent to at least 50% of the marks of all Muslim universities in Aligarh or other universities or institutions in any state recognized by the UGC or AICTE.
AMU Distance Education M.com: AMU’s Center for Distance Education has MCom programs. If applicants want to become an MCom student, they need to have a BCom or an equivalent degree with at least 50% of their grades. The university will put together a list of people who did well on their qualifying exams, and it will be based on their scores.
AMU Distance Education MCA: Master of Business Administration is a popular degree program of 2 years. Eligibility criteria for admission to MBA professional degree course, students must have passed their bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized board.
Aligarh Muslim University DDE Application Form 2023
The cost of the application form is INR 300. This can be paid in favor of the Finance Officer, AMU. The filled application form will only be accepted with a self-addressed A4-size envelope affixing a postal stamp of INR 60.
AMU Distance Education Application Fees
Applicants must pay an application fee of INR 300 online using the debit/credit card details with the card verification number (CVV).
How to Apply for AMU Distance Education Admission?
- Applicants interested in being accepted for distance learning at AMU University can complete the AMU 2023 application form after examining the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the application form by putting in the application form with your full name, date of birth, class, gender, place of residence, approved examination details, safety note, mobile phone number, correspondence address, permanent address, etc.
- After submitting the registration fee, please keep the necessary paper copy from the order confirmation/acceptance page and keep it for future reference.
- If the applicant provides the wrong information, the authorities will cancel the form.
AMU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates who have obtained a BA, B.Sc, B.Com, or a diploma equivalent to at least 50% points from Aligarh Muslim University or other universities or institutions in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE are eligible to participate.
- The online application form must be completed.
- The required documents must be handed over.
- The registration fee is given based on the points earned in the entrance exam.
- Don’t forget to read the brochure available on the official website for all eligibility requirements.
AMU Distance Education Courses, Fee Structure & Eligibility
|AMU Distance Education Courses List||Course Fee-INR||Eligibility Criteria|
|BSc Computer Science||36000||12th|
|Certificate in Communicative Skills in English||4000||Intermediate|
|Certificate in GST||6000||Intermediate|
|CIT-Certificate in Information Technology||6000||Intermediate|
|Diploma in Communicative Skills in English||4500||CCSE or BA (I) Year|
|Diploma in Computer Programming||9000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (Chinese)||6000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (German)||6000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (French)||6000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (Spanish)||6000||“|
|Diploma in Guidance & Counseling||9000||“|
|Diploma in Human Rights & Duties||8000||“|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication||9000||“|
|Diploma in Marketing Management||8000||“|
|Diploma in Personal Management||8000||“|
|Diploma in Tourism and travel management||8000||“|
AMU Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Nasheman Building Opposite Sulaiman Hall, Anoop Shahar Road Aligarh 202002 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Email id: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.