AMU Distance Education Admission 2023-24: Aligarh Muslim University has started the online application forms process for distance learning courses 2023-24 academic session. Students can fill fill out the online application form on the official website at @cdoeamu.ac.in. The last date to submit the filled application form was 20 September 2023. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a kind of higher education institution in India that was set up in 1877 to provide higher education. At present, this university offers several undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses in arts, science, and commerce streams.
- AMU DDE has extended the date of online application forms for UG and PG course admission for the July 2023 session. Candidates can apply on the official website. Source
- AMU distance education admission 2023-24 last date to register was 20 September 2023. Source
- AMU distance education examination 2023 has been started; students can download the date sheet from here
The Center has programs of study that can be tailored to meet the needs of students who want to know more about a subject and let them learn at their own pace and in a way that works for them.
- Students may visit the university’s website @cdeamu.ac.in to learn more about admissions.
- Applicants for all courses are chosen on the basis of their qualifying degree grades.
- Applicants can apply for any of the courses by buying the form at a store or downloading it from the institution’s official site. The application form can only be filled out and sent in by mail.
AMU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Aligarh Muslim University ( Centre For Distance And Online Education)|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||Diploma & Certificate|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Aligarh Muslim University since 1875, is stepping into the future by introducing tech-driven learning for its distance education programs. These programs are the same ones offered by AMU’s Directorate of Distance Education. All this is happening at the Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE), the place where AMU’s Distance Education programs come to life. They’ve got a lots of courses – UG, PG, Diploma, and certificates – all accessible based on the academic merit of the students. It’s a fantastic option for folks dealing with work, financial, or other life challenges that make traditional education a bit tricky.
Recognizing that many people can’t dive into regular education due to various reasons, AMU’s distance education is there as a more affordable and doable choice. Tech-based learning, they’re not just keeping up with the times; they’re making sure that even those in less developed areas can tap into quality education from Aligarh Muslim University.
Latest Distance Education Courses
AMU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Center for Distance and Online Education, Aligarh Muslim University (CDOE AMU) admission 2023-24 for the July session has been started now. The extended last date to submit the registration form was 20 September 2023. AMU offered certificate and diploma courses under distance learning mode. Candidates can visit the official website www.cdoeamu.ac.in to fill out the application form.
AMU admission/application form can be obtained from the Center for Distance Education (CDE). The Form submission fee of AMU CDE is INR 300. The fee of AMU can be paid by DD. Fees can be paid in favor of the Finance Officer of AMU. The enrollment number can only be given after the completion of the admission process.
Admission-acquired students will receive an identity card from the university as well. AMU allows CDE admission to the certificate, diploma, and PG diploma programs. The courses include a Diploma in Foreign Languages, a Diploma in guidance and counseling, a certificate in GST, a Certificate in computer hardware and network technology, a certificate in IT, and more. Admission to AMU CDE courses is completely based on the previous exam marks of the candidates.
Aligarh Muslim University Distance Education Diploma Courses Admission
AMU has closed the admission window for the session 2023-24, the last date for admission was 20 September 2023. For admission to AMU DDE diploma courses, candidates should have a graduation or an equivalent degree from a recognized university/institute. Following are the Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria offered by AMU DDE:
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Diploma in Communicative Skills in English||
Certificate in Communicative English/BA Part-I or B.Com Part-I from AMU or from any institution recognized by AMU.
|Diploma in Computer Programming||
The candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with at mention marks or a Degree from any University or institute by Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
|Diploma In Foreign Languages (CHINESE)||
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any institution
|Diploma In Foreign Languages (FRENCH)|
|Diploma In Foreign Languages (GERMAN)|
|Diploma In Guidance & Counseling|
|Diploma In Foreign Languages (SPANISH)|
|Diploma in Human Rights and Duties|
|Diploma In Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Diploma in Marketing Management|
|Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management|
|Diploma In Personnel Management|
Aligarh Muslim University DDE Application Form 2023
The cost of the application form is INR 300. This can be paid in favor of the Finance Officer, AMU. The filled application form will only be accepted with a self-addressed A4-size envelope affixing a postal stamp of INR 60.
AMU Distance Education Application Fees
Applicants must pay an application fee of INR 300 online using the debit/credit card details with the card verification number (CVV).
How to Apply for AMU Distance Education Admission?
- Applicants interested in being accepted for distance learning at AMU University can complete the AMU 2023 application form after examining the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the application form by putting in the application form with your full name, date of birth, class, gender, place of residence, approved examination details, safety note, mobile phone number, correspondence address, permanent address, etc.
- After submitting the registration fee, please keep the necessary paper copy from the order confirmation/acceptance page and keep it for future reference.
- If the applicant provides the wrong information, the authorities will cancel the form.
AMU Distance Education Courses List 2023
- Certificate in Communicative Skills in English
- Certificate in Computer Hardware and Network Technology
- Certificate in GST (Goods and Service Tax)
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Diploma in Foreign Languages (French)
- Diploma in Foreign Languages (Chinese)
- Diploma in Foreign Languages (German)
- Diploma in Foreign Languages (Spanish)
- Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- Diploma in Communicative Skills in English
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Human Rights and Duties
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Diploma in Personal Management
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Arts
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Social Science
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Commerce
AMU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates who have obtained a BA, B.Sc, B.Com, or a diploma equivalent to at least 50% points from Aligarh Muslim University or other universities or institutions in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE are eligible to participate.
- The online application form must be completed.
- The required documents must be handed over.
- The registration fee is given based on the points earned in the entrance exam.
- Don’t forget to read the brochure available on the official website for all eligibility requirements.
AMU Distance Education Courses, Fee Structure & Eligibility
|AMU Distance Education Courses List||Course Fee-INR||Eligibility Criteria|
|BSc Computer Science||36000||12th|
|Certificate in Communicative Skills in English||4000||Intermediate|
|Certificate in GST||6000||Intermediate|
|CIT-Certificate in Information Technology||6000||Intermediate|
|Diploma in Communicative Skills in English||4500||CCSE or BA (I) Year|
|Diploma in Computer Programming||9000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (Chinese)||6000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (German)||6000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (French)||6000||Graduation|
|Diploma in Foreign Languages (Spanish)||6000||“|
|Diploma in Guidance & Counseling||9000||“|
|Diploma in Human Rights & Duties||8000||“|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication||9000||“|
|Diploma in Marketing Management||8000||“|
|Diploma in Personal Management||8000||“|
|Diploma in Tourism and travel management||8000||“|
AMU Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Nasheman Building Opposite Sulaiman Hall, Anoop Shahar Road Aligarh 202002 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.