AMU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the most respected universities in India for its academic excellence. The university was founded on the initiative of Sir Sayed, who founded it by moving from Anglo-Oriental College to Aligarh Muslim University in 1920.
The Aligarh Muslim University Distance Learning Center (CDE AMU) is a pioneering institution offering various distance learning programs. The center aims to provide education to all needy students who cannot attend regular university courses.
The Center for Distance Learning (CDE) is an integral part of the university and is responsible for disseminating education in all sectors of society and throughout the country. The center provides resources for students enrolled in specific programs.
The candidates can apply for AMU admission 2021-22 and check the information of UG and PG courses. For more info official website.
- Online Schedule for PCP of B.Sc (Computer Science) I Semester , Session January 2021 Click here
- Revised PCP Schedule of B.A/B.Com (Compulsory Subjects) (Online Learning Mode), Session:- January 2021 Click here
- AMU 2021 registration has been closed for admission to all the UG and PG courses. Click here
AMU Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
- Applicants interested in being accepted for distance learning at AMU University can complete the AMU 2021 distance learning application form after examining the eligibility criteria.
- The remote AM21 2021 application form is available in two online or offline channels.
- Fill the application form by putting in the application form with full name, date of birth, class, sex, place of residence, approved examination details, safety note, mobile phone number, correspondence address, permanent address, etc.
- After completing the application form, applicants must attach their diploma and diploma.
- After sending the registration fee, please make the necessary paper copy from the order confirmation/acceptance page and keep it for future reference.
- If the applicant provides the wrong information, the authorities will cancel the form.
AMU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates who have obtained a BA, B.Sc, B.Com, or a diploma equivalent to at least 50% points from Aligarh Muslim University or other universities or institutions in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE are eligible to participate.
- The online application form must be completed.
- The required documents must be handed over.
- The registration fee is given based on the points earned in the entrance exam.
- Don’t forget to read the brochure available on the official website for all eligibility requirements.
AMU Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Applicants must pass 10 + 2 or equivalent from any recognized university in the stream. The selection criteria are based on the performance of the aptitude test.
- Applicants must pass a 10 + 2 high school certificate (a track) or an equivalent examination recognizing any AMU.
- For undergraduate candidates B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, or a bachelor’s degree equivalent to at least 50% of the marks of all Muslim universities in Aligarh or other universities or institutions in any state recognized by the UGC or AICTE.
- Candidates must promote B.Com. Or equivalent to at least 50% of a recognized university.
- Applicants must earn at least 50% of the total points in the discipline OR obtain 45% degree points and five years of experience in library science OR 45% points in MOSS with a degree of at least 50% in the third cycle (part two).
AMU DDE Admit Card
The AMU 2021 ticket will be issued in August-September 2021. AMU 2021 Hall tickets can only be downloaded online. Applicants are encouraged to make copies, as a valid access card will be considered. Without a valid approval card, the examining authority will not allow any candidate to sit in the examination room. Candidates must keep the admission card until the end of the exam and be admitted to the university. After downloading the access card, the candidate must attach the last passport size photo in the space of the downloaded recipient card.
How to use AMU DDE Login 2021?
Applicants can see the instructions here to download the AMU 2021 approval card:
- Access the official website (link above).
- Open the link in a new tab, and you will be directed to the university’s home page.
- Select the course for which you are applying and enter the application number.
- Click the “Download approved card” button.
- Applicants must also click on Know your application number in the form if they forget it.
- Your access card can be opened on the computer screen depending on the selected course.
AMU Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
Applicants must pay an application fee of INR 300 online using the debit/credit card details with the card verification number (CVV).