Amity University Distance Education Admission 2023: 30 August 2023 is the last date to apply for UG & PG courses admission at Amity University distance education Noida Campus. Amity University provides admission to many courses under distance education at the official website- www.addoe.amity.edu. Amity Distance Education provides UG, PG, Doctoral, and Diploma courses such as BCom, BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, MA, MCom, MSc IT, and BSc IT.
The application forms will be available at the official admission portal. Candidates must have earned at least 50% on their most recent examination. The applicants have to check all the eligibility, admission process, and fee structure at the academic prospectus. Students have to visit Amity University’s website for all course details.
- Amity University distance education admission 2023-24 last date to register is 31 August 2023 (tentative). Source
- Amity University distance education Noida campus admission 2023 has been going on for UG & PG courses.
Popular undergraduate programs include BSc IT, BBA Retail Management, BCA, BA English, Economics, and Tourism Administration. MSc in Information Technology, MCA, MBA, and MCom in Financial Management are examples of postgraduate programs. Additionally, Amity University offers diplomas in a variety of disciplines. It possesses both a Diploma and a Certificate in Advertising and Brand Management. All online applications to Amity University cost INR 1100.
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||It is a course having a 3-year time span and includes eligibility criteria of completing 10+2 from a well-known educational board with a 50% score. Its fee is INR 6850.|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||The time frame is 3 years, the 12th level final examination cleared with 50% marks and the course fee is INR 5795.|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)||Studied for 3 years, eligibility is an intermediate qualification with a 50% minimum score acquired by students. The fee for such a course is INR 5500.|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||It is taken after HSC qualification. Its duration is 3 years and eligibility includes having at least a 50% score on the last exam. The fee is INR 5000.|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||It is long for 2 years long, and the qualification required is a BCA with a minimum 50% score, A BSc in computer science may also be considered. INR 10100 is a fee.|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||With a duration of 2 years, this course is offered via admissions after BBA completion and 50% average marks. This will have a fee of INR 11350.|
|Masters of Commerce (MCom)||It is taken by BCom-passed candidates and studied for a duration of 2 years. This is offered via merit-based admissions and the course fee is INR 10500.|
Amity University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Amity University Distance Education|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC, DEB|
|Courses||UG & PG|
Amity University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The application window for Amity University Distance Education admissions has been open for the academic session 2023-24. The deadline to submit the registration form is 31 August 2023 (tentative). Students can register at the official portal of the University. You can enroll in a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs such as BA, BCA, BBA, BAJMC, MCA, MCOM, and MBA, as well as several others.
ODL admission is given to candidates directly. There will be no conduction of entrance tests for any programs as mentioned in the university portal. ADDOE admission information can also be collected from the contact/support details provided on the portal.
The admission process of Amity University Distance Education is arranged online. The filled online application form must be taken/sent with document copies to the Amity University office. Amity University ODL will verify the submitted documents, and confirm the admission on this behalf.
Amity University Noida Distance Education
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Bachelor’s Programs||Master’s Programs|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA)||Master of Computer Applications (MCA)|
|Bachelor of Science in Information Technology||MCom|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||MA in Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)|
|BA in Tourism Administration|
|BA in Journalism and Mass communication|
Amity University Distance Education UG Admission
ODL UG admissions open every year during the academic year cycle at Amity University. Candidates can apply for diplomas and degrees such as DABM, DBM, DFRL, DIT, BA, BBA, BCA, BJMC, BATA, BCOM, and more. Visit the AMITY ODL UG portal to view a complete list of programs offered.
Candidates who qualify with minimum marks in the required exams under 10+2/12th are eligible for admission to Amity University’s ODL programs. Amity ODL UG programs can be applied online. The application will be available at the AMITY ODL portal. Amity ODL UG admissions require verification of original documents to ensure authenticity and details.
- BBA (Retail Management): Amity offers a 3-year-long BBA course in Retail Management. It is separated into six semesters. It can be chosen to study by students who have completed intermediate. The average annual fee is INR 1,22,300 for this BBA program.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level degree that can be obtained by students after passing 10+2 in any discipline, preferably in commerce. This course has a complete duration of 3 years with 6 semesters. The average estimated tuition fee for BCom at AU is INR 72,000.
- BA Cultural Languages: Students have to clear their 12th from the recognized university to apply for the course. Four semesters course.
- Bachelor of Science in InfoTech: The course fee is only INR 1,23,300 for the whole course. Aspirants who have done 12th with a good score can apply.
Amity University Distance Education PG Admission
Admission is going on for PG programs for the academic session 2023-24. The admission deadline to submit the application form is 31 August 2023 (tentative). Amity University Distance Education also offers many post-graduate courses to its students who cannot afford to come to the university regular basis. There are many professional and traditional courses available at the university. The university grants admission to these courses on the basis of marks obtained in bachelor’s. Some of the most opted courses are MBA, MCA, and MJMC in Amity University Distance Education
- MSc Information Technology: The duration of the Masters of Science course in Information Technology provided by Amity is 2 years with 4 semesters. Students before applying to this course will need to have passed the BSc Course. The tuition fee for the MSc IT program at Amity University is about INR 1,21,600.
- Masters of Computer Application: There are 6 semesters in the MCA program and a total duration of three years. MCA program can be chosen by students after they qualify for their graduation. The full MCA course fee for students is INR 1,22,900.
- M.Arch: There are two specializations for the course, including interior design and architecture. Aspirants have to clear the course of B.Arch with great scores to gain entry into the course.
- MA: A wide range of courses includes Arcetecher, English Literature, Fashion, Economics, Design, Applied Science, Education, Advertising & PR, fine arts, law, etc. Candidates that have done any field Bachelor’s can apply for the course.
- MBA: An MBA program in distance education can help you gain a master’s degree in a variety of fields, such as microeconomics, macroeconomics, business management, etc. It is estimated that this course will take you two years to complete. A student must have passed their undergraduate studies in any specialization from a recognized university in order to be eligible to enroll in this course. In addition to charging a very affordable fee for this course, the university is very helpful in resolving any doubt regarding admissions at any point in time.
Amity University Distance Education PG Diploma Courses
PG Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Aspirants must have cleared their bachelor’s with good scores from a recognized University.
- The course fee is only INR 68,300 for two semesters.
Amity University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Amity University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
|BA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|BBA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|BCA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|BATA||3 years||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|BSC IT||3 years||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
|Diploma in IT||6 months||10th or equivalent from a recognized board|
Amity University Distance Education MBA Fees
The above-mentioned fee is approx at the time of admission to Amity University the actual fee can be known.
|MBA Specialization||Fee Per Year|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||1.95 LPA|
|MBA (Telecom Management)||1.7 LPA|
|MBA (Retail Management)||1.7 LPA|
|MBA (HR)||1.04 LPA|
|MBA – Banking & Finance||1.86 LPA|
|MBA (Marketing & Sales)||1.04 LPA|
|MBA – Family Business||1.86 LPA|
|MBA (Logistics)||1.905 LPA|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||2.59 LPA|
|MBA (Executive) Part-Time||0.5 LPA|
|MBA (3 Continent)||2.42 LPA|
|MBA (Supply Chain Management)||1.905 LPA|
|MBA – Executive||0.71 LPA|
|MBA (Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure)||2.3 LPA|
|MBA (International Business)||1.46 LPA|
|MBA (Construction Project Management)||2.3 LPA|
Amity University Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process for Amity is open, and distance learning programs for MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, and MCOM can be followed online. Applicants will learn every step of the admission process below.
Amity ODL Admission Process Online
- One must visit the Amity ODL Portal.
- Register themselves with needed information, e.g., mobile number, email address, name, and creation of a password.
- Re-Login to complete Amity ODL incomplete sections as per the academic qualifications.
- Certified documents from the gazette officer alongside a fee must be submitted to the ADDOE office.
- Admission will depend upon the verification of documents.
- The Amity ODL application form receipt must be kept for future reference.
Amity University Distance Education Placement
Amity University offers excellent placement opportunities for its students. The Amity University of Noida holds online job fairs for students seeking employment once they have finished the course. Amity University invited a reputable business to their campus for student placement. Immediately after finishing their study at Amity University, students will find employment.
Why Amity University Distance Education?
- Face-to-face virtual interaction
- Live sessions
- E-Study materials
- Recorded videos for learning
- Faculty availability
- Over 6000+ corporate experts for guidance
Amity University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: SC-Block, Amity University Campus, Sec-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://addoe.amity.edu/
Note: Dates are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.