Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023: AU SDE Admission 2023 The last date was 31 March 2023. Individuals can apply for AU distance education admission for the UG/PG Courses by visiting the official portal of the university. The University offered various UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses including BA, BSc, MA, M.Com, MJMC, MSc, and more in distance learning mode.
AU SDE Admission Latest News
- Andhra University has released the notification for UG, PG, Professional, Diploma, PG Diploma & Computer Certificate Courses examination. Students can check the schedule here.
- To Check out the result of Various UG and PG Result Click Here
- The last date to submit an online examination application for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses through AU SDE official website is 10 June 2023. Source
- Click here to download the AU distance education PG professional courses July 2023 exam timetable.
- Click here to download the PG diploma course’s July 2023 exam timetable.
- Andhra University has released the Assignments for Supplementary Students for the various courses. (Download Here)
- AU SDE admissions for all UG & PG courses last date with a late fee of Rs. 500/- was 31 March 2023. Source
- The last date for AU SDE admissions to UG & PG courses was 20 March 2023. Source
- AU SDE started accepting applications for January 2023 session on 01 January 2023.
Andhra University was established in 1972 to full fill the higher education needs of students. It is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. At present, fresh admission to UG, PG, certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma level courses are offered by Andhra University Distance Education. Individuals can apply for admission to these courses by visiting the official website of Andhra University.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Andhra University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||NAAC, DEB, UGC|
|Accreditation||In 2015 Accredited Grade A by NAAC|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Fee Submission||Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2023
AU SDE Admission to UG & PG courses has been started on 01 January 2023, and the last date to submit the filled online application form was 20 March 2023. But, the university will accept applications with a late fee of Rs. 500 till 31 March 2023.
As a matter of fact, all SDE admissions at AU are designed on the basis of non-merit. Therefore, a candidate who has earned a good score in the previous qualifying exam is eligible for admission to Andhra University’s SDE courses regardless of their scores in the previous exam. A student who is admitted to the Andhra SDE program will be able to use the library and other facilities at Swayam Central after he or she has been accepted.
Andhra University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
Andhra University provides numerous courses for undergraduate degrees in a variety of categories like BA, BSc BBA, BCA, BCom, and many others. For admission to any distance courses, students have to complete all the required criteria. The application form submission process can be done through the official website.
- AU SDE UG admission has been started, candidates can apply before the deadline of March 31, 2023.
BA- Bachelor of Arts
- The duration for a bachelor of arts at AU SDE is 3 years.
- For admission, students must complete 10+2 from a recognized board.
BSc – Bachelor Of Science
- The eligibility criteria to apply for BSc PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or BSc M.P.CS (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science) or BSc M.Stat.CS (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) is intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent to PCM.
- Polytechnic diploma holders are also eligible for admission to these programs at Andhra University DDE.
- It is a distance BSc degree is provided by AU SDE for a duration of 3 years.
BCom- Bachelor of Commerce
Andhra University Distance education provides learning about the Bcom and its specializations in different filed like Accounting, finance, and many others. For admission, interested applicants have to complete all the requirements.
- The Duration of a Bachelor of Commerce provided by AU SDE is 3 years.
- A candidate must have to pass out 12th board examination to apply for the program.
- The course is related to the study of financial management.
Andhra University Distance Education PG Admission 2023-24
AU SDE admission offered various Postgraduate (PG) Courses to the candidates such as MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, MSc, MHRM, etc. Andhra University’s Distance education courses list is wide, Candidates can check the complete list of important courses provided by the university by scrolling down.
AU SDE Admission: MBA Course
Candidates can fill out the AU SDE admission form for MBA Program for the academic session 2023-24 from 31 March 2023. The students who have got admission into the course would be able to attend their classes soon as per the university’s notification.
MBA- Master of Business Administration
A student’s performance on the previous examinations for the bachelor’s degree program is used to determine the outcome of the course. The course is designed for students who are interested in learning more about business studies, management studies, as well as other topics related to business. The duration of the MBA distance learning AU is a minimum of two years.
MA- Master of Arts:
Andhra University Distance Education offers a 2 year Master of Arts (MA) program through its distance education center to those who wish to apply for admission to the academic session 2023-24 of this program. In the Andhra University ODL’s master’s programme, students can study subjects such as Politics, Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Sanskrit, Sociology, Music, and others.
Those applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree course from any recognized university with at least a 50 percent score or equivalent will be eligible for the Andhra University distance education MA or its specialzation like MA sociology admission 2023 session.
MJMC- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
- This is a two-year long-distance course offered by Andhra University Distance Education.
- Every candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can get an entry for MJMC. Each student is required to have a UG degree with average marks.
- For this distance course, students are free from age restrictions and entry tests.
MHRM – Master of Human Resource Management
Andhra University is offering the course in distance mode. it is a PG degree that lasts for 2 years. Admission to MHRM programme will be based on the merit list or direct admission process. The course has an annual mode examination and both the first and second years have 9 papers including viva and project report and dissertation.
Andhra University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses depend on various factors such as course specialization, course level, course stream (Arts, commerce, science), etc. However, it varies for the different courses. Here we mentioned the basic eligibility criteria to get admission to all these courses one by one:
- Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses Admission: 12th with 45-50% marks in the relevant field is the basic eligibility criteria for Andhra University distance education UG courses.
- Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses Admission: A bachelor’s degree with 45-50% marks in the relevant field must require to take admitted to AU SDE PG courses.
Andhra University Distance Education Important Dates
|Admission Start||01 January 2023|
|Application Last Date||20 March 2023|
|Admission deadline with a late fee of Rs 500||31 March 2023|
AU SDE Application Form
The AU SDE admission application form is available online. One can pay the application fee of INR 200 to complete the AU School of Distance Education registration. The filled application form for AU SDE should be sent with an online receipt to the admission director of the SDE. Candidates can apply by visiting the official site @andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
How to Apply for Distance Education at Andhra University?
Students must submit an application for admission to the university/college that contains personal and educational information the university/college will use to determine their admission. To apply, follow these steps.
- Visit the official website of AU-SDE.
- Click the “Admission” tab.
- Then, click the “Desired Course” tab.
- Click on the link for the online application form.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and educational information.
- Upload all the required documents, such as mark sheets, certificates, photographs, signatures, etc.
- The application form can be paid for online using a Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Finally, send the application form along with the necessary inclusion to the School of Distance Education.
Andhra University Distance Education Courses List
Here is the list given below in which we include all the courses that are provided by the AU DDE.
- Andhra University Distance Education PG Courses
- Andhra University Distance Education Diploma Courses
- AU Distance Education Certificate Courses
|AU SDE UG Courses & Eligibility|
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
10+2 or Intermediate or Polytechnic Diploma or Two-year ITI or NIOS or APOS or Agriculture Diploma or any other examination equivalent to 12th
|BSc PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)||
12th or equivalent with PCM or Polytechnic Diploma with proof of Mathematics study or Vocational Students with MAthematics Bridge Course
|BSc with Physics, Math, and Computer Science|
|BSc with Math, Statics, and Computer Science|
|BSc ZBC (Zoology, Biology, and Chemistry)||
12th or Equivalent with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
|Andhra University PG Courses & Eligibility Criteria|
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
BA/BSc/BCom with Hindi as one of the subject
BA/BCom/BSc with Telugu as one of the subject
Any bachelor’s degree from any UGC Approved University
|MA Political Science|
|MA Public Administration|
|MSc Mathematics||BSc Mathematics|
|MSc Botany||BSc Botany|
|MSc Physics||BSc Physics|
|MSc Zoology||BSc Zoology|
|MSc Organic Chemistry||BSc Chemistry|
|MA Mathematics||BA Mathematics|
Any bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45-50% marks from any recognized university
|MBA Hospital Administration|
|BCA with 45-50% marks|
Bachelor’s degree in CS engineering with 45-50% marks or Equivalent
BSc/BA/BCom with mathematics with at least 45-50% marks
Passed BA or BCom offered by Andhra University
|Diploma Courses||Certificate courses|
|PGD- Cooperation & Rural Studies (One Year) full-time Course||Certificate Course in Acting (3 months).|
|PG. Diploma in Raja Basha Hindi (Two years)||3 months certificate course in Music.|
|PGD- Functional Hindi & Translation||Certificate Course in Make-Up (3 months).|
|PGD- Yoga||Certificate Course in Telugu (1 month) for Non-speaking Indians.|
|PGD- English (Language and Linguistics)|
|PGD- Women’s Studies|
|Diploma in French|
|Diploma Course in Capital Markets|
|P.G. Diploma in Retail Management|
|P.G. Diploma in Financial Services|
|Starting of 6 months Diploma Course in Yoga, (2006-07) in the Dept. of Yoga Institute.|
|Diploma in Annamacharya Krithis.|
|One Year Diploma in Kuchipudi Nrutya Praveshika.|
AU SDE Admit Card
The admit card is the most important document for every AU SDE student who is enrolled in a distance learning course at the university. Candidates should read all the instructions on the admit card provided by Andhra University. These instructions are listed below.
- The exam manager will issue tickets in the exam room of DE Andhra University, but only after the student has submitted the application form and fees.
- Candidates can take the tickets to the hall from the official site of the organization. Without an AU DE card, candidates cannot sit for the exam at the end semester.
- AU tickets for distance learning courses are always announced ten days before the start of the semester exams.
- Visit the official website of the university at @andhrauniversity.edu.in/. Find the correct link for the ticket and click on it.
How to use Andhra University Login 2023?
- Go to the official website of the university at https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
- The official homepage is displayed.
- Enter the registration number provided to the applicant in the appropriate field.
- Enter the password in the appropriate field.
- Continue by tapping the login button.
Why Andhra University?
- UGC approved the university.
- E-study materials.
- Great range of courses.
- Reliability and trust earned over the years
- Achieved grade “A” by NAAC.
AU SDE Admission FAQs?
Q 1. Is a distance education degree available at Andhra University?
Ans: Yes, the AU Distance education department offers various UG and PG courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BBA, and BCA for UG and MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, etc. for PG level students.
Q 2. How can we apply for AU-SDE admission?
Ans: Andhra University School of Distance Education accepts online application forms for admission to courses offered. All the processes can be completed by visiting the official website.
Q 3. What are the required documents for AU SDE Admission?
Ans: Here is the list of the required documents given below for AU SDE Admission.
- 5 Passport size photographs
- Highschool Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Adhar Card
Question: Is Andhra University offer distance learning?
Ans: Yes Andhra University offers various distance courses in different categories at the level of UG, PG, and diploma and certificate.
AU SDE Contact Details:
- Address: 7, Andhra University, 15-4, Waltair Main Rd, Kirlampudi Layout, Chinna Waltair, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.andhrauniversity.info
Disclaimer: All the dates and details mentioned above are only for information purposes. Visit the official site to know More.
Be the first to leave a review.