Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Distance education is evolving as a modern way of learning where students are constructing their dreams without even traveling for the regular campus classes. Earlier, when Andhra University began in 1972, nobody thought it would reach this far where it would become one of the top institutions in India. It was a brilliance in quality of education that evolved this mode of education over the years, which has offered fame to Andhra university as well. The university eyed upon expanding higher education to the regions untouched in Andhra Pradesh in particular.
The university deals in various sectors include arts, commerce, engineering, science, technology, pharmaceutical sciences, and many more under undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and post-diploma level
Andhra University Distance Learning School offers arts, business, law, education, management, science, and technology training. The University offers BA, Humanities and Social Sciences, B.Com, and BSc. US Classified Program at the PG level of the MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and LLM programs. It also offers vocational training.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Andhra University distance education is dedicated to provide education to various students on UG and PG levels. The university offers admission to various courses generally in July – August .
Andhra University Distance Education UG Admission
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree must obtain a high school diploma (10 + 2) from an approved school board.
- Applicants must pass a secondary examination (10 + 2) from an authorized school hall to be admitted to the business administration license.
- Candidates with Bi.PC to H.S.C., BIE Inter, NIOS or SIOS or other state university exams that recognize Andhra University as equivalent to preschool exams.
Andhra University Distance Education PG Admission
- MA English
- MA Hindi
- MA Sanskrit
- MA Telugu
- B.Ed. Special Education (One year duration)
- MA Applied Economics
- MA Economics
- MA/M.Sc. Quantitative Economics
- MA Adult & Continuing Education
- MA Ancient History & Archaeology
- MA History
- MA Politics
- M.Phil. Counseling Psychology
- MA Public Administration
- MA Sociology
- MA Psychology
- MA/MSc Anthropology
- MA Social Work
- BFA (4 years duration)
- MA Philosophy
- MA Music
- MA Dance (Self Finance)
- MEd Special Education
- M.B.A. Retail Management
- M.Phil. Clinical Psychology
- 2 Year M.P.Ed. degree course
- B.P.A. (4 Years) Batchelor of Performing Arts in Theatre Arts
- 5 year Integrated Course in M.S. Economics
- MA in Women Studies and Computer Applications
- MA in Yoga and Consciousness
- Master of Finance & Control
- Master of Hospital Administration
- Master of Hospital Administration course offered in School of Distance Education
MBA & EMBA
- The University is offering a PG level program with a 2-year master’s degree in business administration and a 1-year Executive MBA program. At least 50% have a master’s degree in any field from any law university approved by the UGC.
- The University offers 2-year LLM courses, full-time, with two levels courses. All the students with L.L.B. periodical for three to five years from a recognized university degree with at least a grade of 50% or equivalent are eligible.
Andhra University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The University offers a full-time LLM course at PG level for two years.
- Admission to UG and PG courses is the aptitude to test results for pf related subject.
- Students who receive 10 + 2 on the approved committee can apply to AS level programs.
- SC / ST applicants will benefit from a derogation of up to 5% from the minimum grading requirements.
- For the bed. Applicants will be selected based on a university entrance examination.
- The candidates having AP EDCET have no need to take the university entrance exam.
- Suitable candidates will be selected based on the aptitude test for admission.
Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
- Go to the official site of the campus and load the application performa.
- The application form for Andhra University, Distance Learning School, is available on the official website and in the study office.
- Click on the desired course program and click on the link in the online application.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Submit the completed application form for DD INR 500 to the Registrar, AU.
- Candidates who have passed the entrance test for the corresponding entrance test will be placed in the orientation interview.
- The applicant must give in to the application form together with the required documents.
Andhra University Distance Education Admit Card
The exam manager will issue tickets in the exam room of DE Andhra University, but only after the student has submitted the application form and fees.
Candidates can take the tickets to the hall from the official site of the organization. Without an AU DE card, candidates cannot sit in the exam at the end semester.
AU tickets for distance learning courses are always announced ten days before the start of the semester exams.
Visit the official website of the university at https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/. Find the correct link for the ticket and click on it.
How to use Andhra University Distance Education Login 2021?
- Go to the official website of the university at https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/.
- The official homepage is displayed.
- Enter the registration number provided to the applicant in the appropriate field.
- Enter the password in the appropriate field.
- Continue by tapping the login button.
Andhra University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
Applicants must pay the online registration fee and download the registration form from the official website, anhrauniversity.edu.in and submit it along with the registration fee by the deadline. Applicants must complete the application form with DD INR 500 and complete the documents for the operator’s benefit, AU.
Why Andhra University Distance Education?
- UGC approved the university.
- E-study materials.
- Great range of courses.
- Reliability and trust earned over the years
- Achieved grade “A” by NAAC.