Anna University Distance Education Admission: The new academic season for admissions 2023-24 has started at Anna University Distance Education course. The university offers various Postgraduate courses, including MBA, MCA, MSC, and more. The desired applicants can apply online through the online portal by visiting cde.annauniv.edu. To get a chance at admission, applicants must apply before the deadline. The last date to apply for admission to 2023-24 of Anna University DDE was 05 September 2023.
- Anna University Distance Education admission to MBA/MCA/MSc is ongoing. The last date to fill the registration form was 05 September 2023. Apply Now
- The entrance exam for MBA and MCA will be held on 16 September 2023 at Anna University.
The annual academic fee for various UG and PG courses of the new season will be affordable to all applicants. The fee charged for PG courses ranges between INR 22000 to 27000 per annum. The admission process for the new season will be based on Merit and entrance exam scores (for a few courses).
The admission dates for Anna University Distance Programs are variable in each season. For exact admission information, students are advised to visit the AU website.
Anna University CDE has different eligibility requirements for the distance program. The eligibility criteria depend on the level and specialization of the program. Eligibility Criteria for each distance course of AUDE are defined on the website; applicants can visit it.
- MBA: BBA or equivalent degree with at least 50% marks.
- MCA: Minimum eligibility is having a BCA or equal education completed.
- MSc: BSc in relevant specialization is required.
Anna University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Anna University Distance Education|
|Courses offered||BA, Bcom, MCA, MSc, and MBA|
|Admission Mode||Offline, Online|
Anna University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Anna University Centre for Distance Education (CDE) conducts admission to MSc, MCA, and MBA programs offered at the PG level for Academic year sessions and calendar year sessions. Admission to the MBA & MCA program is based on the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET). Anna University distance education conducts separate entrance tests for MBA and MCA degree programs. Whereas, the entry to MSc CS can be made on the bachelor’s degree scores only.
Candidates who qualify for the entrance exam conducted by the university will be provisionally selected for admission. To select candidates Anna University DDE prepared a rank list based on the marks obtained by a candidate in DEET, and admission is based on the marks obtained. Anna University Distance Education Admission’s last date was 05 September 2023.
Anna University Department of Distance Education prepared a separate rank list for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) candidates. This rank list is based on the TANCET score of candidates. These candidates will be considered for admission to MBA or MCA program as per their rank against the seat set apart from that.
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission
Anna University Distance Education is known for its quality online and self-learning model of education. CDE Anna University offers distance education in various specializations such as Arts, Commerce, and Science. Candidates will be required to appear in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) for admission to MBA and MCA courses.
05 September 2023 was the last date for admission to Anna University Distance Education. The application form can be downloaded directly from the official website @cde.annauniv.edu or purchased from any one of the CDE study centres.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application course is made for those students who have an interest in computer learning and application development. for admission to this distance degree course, students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board with the required marks.
Anna University DDE MSc (Computer Science) Admission
- Anna University offered admission to the MSc Computer Science program for those candidates who have a 3 years bachelor’s degree with mathematics as one of the main subjects HSC level or Graduate level.
- Anna University DDE provides admission without any entrance exam, Students can apply through merit score.
Anna University MBA Distance Education Admission 2023
A Master of Business Administration Degree is offered in order to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of professional management practices in all the functional areas that are essential for effective sustainable development. As part of the program, a wide range of specializations are included to provide a combination of skills and knowledge that will be market-relevant:
- MBA Eligibility: A pass in a Recognized Bachelor’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree must have been obtained after +2 or equivalent. In order to apply for MBA distance education in Anna University students must clear the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) or TANCET conducted by Anna University.
- Fee: Anna University Distance Education MBA fee charges Rs 15,000 per semester.
- Anna University MBA Correspondence Course Specializations: General Management, Financial Service Management, Technology Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, and Hospitality Management & Tourism Management.
Anna University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
In order to get admission to distance education, Students have to complete the eligibility criteria to enroll for the session 2023. The following criteria are mentioned below,
- Candidates with a diploma in the 10 + 2 + 3 plan will apply for this course.
- Applicants taking MCA and M.Sc courses must study Mathematics or Statistics as a primary subject at the master’s level or Mathematics at the +2 level.
- Candidates must take a distance entry test to take MBA and MCA courses.
Anna University Distance Education Application Form 2023
The application for admission to various courses is available on the official website of Anna University for the academic year 2023. Students can fill out the application form online/offline. The application fee is Rs. 767 and students must be eligible for admission to selected courses. The admission deadline was 05 September 2023 for courses MBA, MCA and MSc.
It is necessary to fill in all details in the application form for admission to a selected course at Anna University in distance mode. Students should fill the form carefully with correct details and documents should be uploaded in proper format.
Anna University Distance Education Admission Process
Anna University distance education provides an online portal to submit the application form. students who want to apply must follow all the instructions. The following instructions are mentioned below.
- Interested Students must visit the official website of the university http://cde.annauniv.edu/.
- Fill out the application form with the required information and attach important documents.
- Applicants can complete information through the web portal and can make payments.
- To apply for the program, download the application and submit it to the “Director, Distance Learning Center, Anna University, Chennai” 600025 by the deadline by mail or in person.
Why Anna University Distance Education?
In India, there are various universities that provide admission to distance courses, and Anna University is famous for it. Students can get various opportunities in different working areas. Some of the reasons are mentioned below,
- The university has the approval of both DEB and UGC
- Easy online as well as offline admission process
- Student support availability
- University received an “A” grade from NAAC.
Anna University Distance Education Courses List
There are various courses offered by Ann University under the open and distance learning modes. These courses with specialization are listed below:
- MBA General Management
- MBA Technology Management
- MBA HRM (Human Resource)
- MBA Operations Management
- MBA Hospitality Management & Tourism Management
- MBA Financial Service Management
- MBA Marketing Management
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MSc CS (Master of Science in Computer Science)
Anna University Distance Education Fees Structure
|Courses||Fees (Per Semester)|
|MSc – Computer Science||Rs 15000|
|MSc – Information Technology||Rs 15000|
|MSc – Software Engineering||Rs 15000|
|MCA – Master of Computer Science||Rs 15000|
|MBA – General Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Technology Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Financial Services Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Retail Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Health Services Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Human Resources Management||Rs 15000|
Anna University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
BCA/BSc-CS/equivalent with 50% marks
|MSc CS||2 Years||
BSc-CS/Equivalent with 50% marks
|MBA General Management||2 Years||
Bachelor’s degree in any stream
|MBA Financial Service Management||2 Years||“|
|MBA Operations Management||2 Years||“|
|MBA Technology Management||2 Years||“|
|MBA Human Resource Management||2 Years||“|
|MBA Marketing Management||2 Years||“|
|MBA Hospitality Service Management||2 Years||“|
|MBA Health Service Management||2 Years||“|
Anna University Distance Education Placement
Anna University has always provided excellent placement opportunities for its students. The Anna University campus was visited by 142 companies who visited the campus for recruitment purposes in the last week and made out 1,700 job offers. On average, a salary package of 7 LPA was offered, while the highest package was 36 LPA.
- The placement cell helps in offering 100% placement opportunities to students from various academic disciplines. Students receive industrial training from them. The maximum salary offered to students is 6.57 LPA, while the median salary is 5.70 LPA.
- The following are the most prominent recruiters who visited for placements:
|Tiger Analytics||Walmart Labs||Samsung R&D|
Anna University Distance Education MCA Entrance Exam Syllabus
The entrance exam will be conducted by the university for admission to Anna University. There are a total of 100 questions on the question paper. The questions will be asked from the part of Quantitative Ability, Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, and some questions from verbal activity and basic science.
Anna University Distance Education Student Login
To use the student login portal of Anna University, Students have to register first. After completing registration, students can use the login portal. One has to use their correct User ID and Password to access the portal. Through the portal, students will be able to access their essentials.
Anna University distance education
Anna University was founded in 1978 and is located in Anna University. It is a privet University and offers education for distance and regular mode. Apart from providing various UG, PG programs are in regular mode. The University also offers Postgraduate programs in several specializations for distance learning such as Master of Computer Science, Master of Business Administration, and Master of Computer Application. The name of its distance education center is Centre for Distance Education Anna University which is shortly named as CDE Anna University Chennai.
Anna University Contact Details:
- Address: Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna University FAQs
Question 1: Is the Anna University degree valid for distance education?
Answer: Yes, Anna University on of the university for distance courses. It is recognized by UGC DEB, AICTE. It is all courses approved for govt and private sector.
Question 2: Is Anna University Distance Education valid?
Answer: Anna University is approved by UGC for distance courses. Its degree is also valid in the private and public sectors for Job purposes and studies as well.
Question 3: Does distance education offer at Anna University?
Answer: This is one of the famous universities for Distance education courses, Students can pursue distance courses in different categories.
Disclaimer: All the dates mentioned above are tentative. Visit the official site for more accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.