Anna University Distance Education: The registration form for getting admission into Anna University distance education is to be released by the university very soon. For the applicants aspiring admission into the courses its is required that the applicant must complete the registration process before the deadline announced by the university.
- The Anna University is to release the admission schedule for the distance education courses for the upcoming academic session very soon at its official website.
Anna University established its Center of DDE to provide learning via distance mode, and the university provides various distance courses in UG and PG Programs. Students can take admission according to their interests. The university offers admission to various PG courses like MBA, MCA, and MSC (CS). Check the last date listed below in this article.
- Master of Science (MSc) is a postgraduate course with a minimum duration of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years in distance mode.
- The eligibility provided for this course is passing an education of BSc in any stream of science from a known university with at least a 50% score.
- This course is provided with a fee structure of INR 31500. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is provided to students who are qualified up to bachelor’s level with a degree of BBA preferably, however, B.Com or BA may also be acceptable.
- The average fee amount for this course is INR 32000. Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), 2 years is the usual and minimum completion period for this distance course.
- The previous degree of applicants must be either BCA or BSc in Computer Science.
- AU CDE offers selected specialized degree courses in DDE mode.
- CDE AU’s courses are MSc (Computer Science), MBA, and MCA.
- It also provides entries for an integrated degree program that is MBA-BA via distance mode.
Anna University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Anna University Distance Education|
|Courses offered||BA, Bcom, MCA, MSc, and MBA|
|Admission Mode||Offline, Online|
Anna University Distance Education Admission
ANNA University shall seek the process of entrance test for professional degree programs like MBA, and MCA. However, the entry to MSC CS can be made on the bachelor’s degree scores only. Candidates who have managed to score an appropriate percentage in the university, national, or management-level exams like CAT, GMAT, MAT or SAT can apply.
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission
Anna University Distance Education is known for its quality online and self-learning model of education. CDE Anna University offers distance education in various specializations such as Arts, Commerce, and Science. Candidates will be required to appear in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) for admission to MBA and MCA courses. Anna University Distance Education application form can be downloaded directly from the official website @cde.annauniv.edu or purchased from any one of the CDE study centres.
- MCA: CDE AU offers a two-year MCA degree in distance mode. Admission to this course are merit plus entrance-based. Those who aspire for MCA admission should have completed a UG degree like BCA or any other with mathematics as one of the major subjects of study.
- MSc (Computer Science): MSc is now available in distance mode at AU CDE. This course has a general duration of two years but based on certain conditions, it can vary. A qualification in the pattern 10+2+3 is mandatory for students who apply for an MSc degree. Also, the marks obtained in this degree will be considered.
Anna University MBA Admission
A Master of Business Administration Degree is offered in order to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of professional management practices in all the functional areas that are essential for effective sustainable development. As part of the program, a wide range of specializations are included to provide a combination of skills and knowledge that will be market-relevant:
- General Management
- Technology Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Services Management
- Health Services Management
- Operations Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
Eligibility: A pass in a Recognized Bachelor’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree must have been obtained after +2 or equivalent
Anna University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to Anna University is based on different criteria, depending on the type of course.
- Candidates with a diploma in the 10 + 2 + 3 plan will apply for this course.
- Applicants taking MCA and M.Sc courses must study Mathematics or Statistics as a primary subject at master’s level or Mathematics at +2 level.
- Candidates must take a distance entry test to take MBA and MCA courses.
Anna University Distance Education Important Dates
|Last date for MBA registration||26 October 2022|
|Last date for MCA registration||26 October 2022|
|Last date for M.Sc. Registration||26 October 2022|
|DEET 2022 Exam Date||30 October 2022|
Anna University Distance Education Application Form
Application forms are available to be submitted in either the online mode or offline modes by the applicants. The application fee is 767/-. Students must have passed the minimum qualification listed by the university as mandatory for admission.
Anna University Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants can request the application form separately from the CDE.
- Successful candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website http://cde.annauniv.edu/.
- Applicants can complete information through the web portal and can make payments.
- The downloaded application and the relevant certificate must be sent to the “Director, Distance Learning Center, Anna University, Chennai” 600025 ”by the deadline by post or in person.
Why Anna University Distance Education?
- The university has the approval of both DEB and UGC
- Easy online as well as offline admission process
- Student support availability
- University received an “A” grade from NAAC.
Anna University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Courses||Fees (Per Semester)|
|MSc – Computer Science||Rs 15000|
|MSc – Information Technology||Rs 15000|
|MSc – Software Engineering||Rs 15000|
|MCA – Master of Computer Science||Rs 15000|
|MBA – General Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Technology Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Financial Services Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Retail Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Health Services Management||Rs 15000|
|MBA – Human Resources Management||Rs 15000|
Anna University Contact Details
- Address: Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
- Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All the dates mentioned above are tentative. Visit the official site for more accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.