Anna University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Anna University Distance Learning was founded in 2007. It is known for its excellence in teaching online and distance learning studies. It offers distance learning at a higher level for MCA, MBA, and Master of Computer Science. Admissions to the AU occur twice a year, which means that it has two academic years, namely one academic year and one calendar year. The university offers online professional courses for working professionals. Anna University has a solid teaching team that helps all candidates gain experience and expertise in their field of specialization and provides the best information for candidates. Anna University is approved by the accredited UGC and NAAC Class A.
Learning in regular mode is old-fashioned; most students don’t bother their time equipping campus-based learning. Modern candidates have understood the significance of distance education. Therefore, they’re moving with the flow of time and fulfilling other desires while acquiring the degree at the same time. Anna University in the distance education appeared in 2007, knowing the demand of the courses amongst the modern youth for the programs which were un-tasted in the region.
The university has developed the professional courses for the candidates they aim to pursue while not taking out the foot outside: MBA, MCA, and M.Sc. (CS).
Anna University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Anna University offers admission to various disciplines. Basically the university offers admission in between August- September.
Anna University Distance Education UG Admission
BA [Graphic Designing]
- University curricula in graphics are generally for three years. To get hired, you have to go 10 + 2 steps with art. Admission to level courses in graphic design is granted depending on performance.
BA [Business Economics]
- To take a bachelor’s degree in business economics at the Anna University Distance Learning Center, candidates must complete the HSC ICSE. Anna University Distance Learning Center provides access to merit-based BA Eco-Business.
- To access the B.Com courses offered by the university, it is necessary to obtain a 10 + 2 qualification in a related discipline or to have a three-year diploma. Access to B.Com plans is made directly based on merit.
- To access the study program, a person must pass a 10 + 2 aptitude test with a minimum grade of 45% or a three-year degree in a related discipline. Admission to study courses is granted depending on performance.
- To be eligible for a B.Ed course, a candidate must pass. Admission of the applicant is based on the performance of the diploma candidate.
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission
- People with a degree in a related subject can apply for admission to a master’s course. Admission to a master’s course is granted based on the honorary value of the diploma.
- Applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree in business and politics can also be admitted to an MBA plan. Admission to MBA programs is also based on the score during the spot test.
- Applicants who have completed a BCA degree may apply for admission to MCA courses. Admission scholarships are based on the candidate’s points on the entrance exam.
Anna University Distance Education Admission 2021 Last Date
|Registration of MCA Last date||30 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Application form of MBA & M.Sc (CS) Last date||23 September 2021 (Closed)|
|Application form of MCA Last date||12 October 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test (DEET)(MCA)||18 October 2021|
|Assignment submission LAST date||31 December 2021|
Anna University DDE Eligibility Criteria
Admission to Anna University is based on different criteria, depending on the type of course.
- Candidates with a diploma in the 10 + 2 + 3 plan will apply for this course.
- Applicants taking MCA and M.Sc courses must study Mathematics or Statistics as a primary subject at master’s level or Mathematics at +2 level.
- Candidates must take a distance entry test to take MBA and MCA courses.
- Valid TANSET points must be excluded from the DEET display.
Anna University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Applicants can request the application form separately from the CDE.
- Successful candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website http://cde.annauniv.edu/.
- Applicants can complete information through the web portal and can make payments.
- The downloaded application and the relevant certificate must be sent to the “Director, Distance Learning Center, Anna University, Chennai” 600025 ”by the deadline by post or in person.
Anna University DDE Admit Card
Applicants who submitted a distance learning application for the Distance Education Access Test (DEET) for the MBA / MCA degree program are admitted to Anna University on the official website. Candidates can download the Amit Hall Ticket by entering “Serial Number” and “Date of Birth”. Applicants must have an examination centre access card and a valid identity document.
How to use Anna University DDE Login 2021?
Applicants are encouraged to bring a secure admission card while taking the Anna University 2021 test. Follow the simple steps below to verify your Anna University admission card:
- Visit the Anna University website.
- Consult the Academic Department
- Now click on CBCS and DEER
- Click on the “Student section.”
- The login page appears
- See Student Login for more information.
- Enter the registration.
- Click the “Continue” button
- Check and upload tickets to the Hall.
Anna University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
- AU has an online form submission system, where students upload project applications for INR 650.
Why Anna University Distance Education?
- The university has the approval of both DEB and UGC
- Easy online as well as offline admission process
- Student support availability
- University received an “A” grade from NAAC