The school of Distance Education, Calicut University offers UG and PG programs, online applications can be submitted till 31 October 2022.
Application can be submitted till 05 November 2022 with a fine of Rs.100 and till 15 November 2022 with a fine of Rs.500.
The Printout of the application form and documents should reach the University through post or submit directly, within 5 days of submission of online application.
Students can send their documents to the Address mentioned below:
Address: The Director, School of Distance Education, University of Calicut, Calicut University (PO), Malappuram-673635.
Telephone: 0494-2660600, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://sdeuoc.ac.in/
- B.A (Afzal-Ul-Ulama, Economics, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology)
- BBA (Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
- BCOM ( Finance, Co-operation)
Annual Tuition Fee
- BA– INR 1545,
- BCom– INR 1765,
- BBA– INR 3310
Graduates want to apply for UG programs in another subject. They can apply easily for UG programs.
- MA– Arabic, Economics, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political science, Sanskrit, Sociology.
- MCom– Finance and Marketing
- MSc– Mathematics
Annual Tuition fee
- MA Arabic, History– INR 2760, other six subjects- INR 2205
- MCom– INR 2760
- MSc-Maths- INR 2205
Post Graduates can apply for PG programs in other subjects.
Be the first to leave a review.