Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Due to the high demand in northeast India for distance education amongst the students, Assam don Bosco university emerged as an option for the candidates. It came up in existence in 2008 to target those who are weaker and needy sections of society. The university is trying to visit every door of the regions to take care of the further educational parts and help them build the future for their better life.
Assam don Bosco university operates with courses belong to computer applications, business, philosophy, business administration, entrepreneurship, information technology, education, finance, human resource and many more.
The most fascinating and specialized courses in distance education Assam don Bosco university proposes for the candidates across the country are Master of business administration, Master of business in technology management, and Master of computer applications.
The approval of UGC and NAAC has been given as the university gives out high-quality distance learning courses. Don Bosco University was set up on 29th March 2008. It is specially founded to educate weaker and underprivileged sections of society. More than 50 lakhs of students have been completing their higher education all over the world. The university’s vision is to mold the young generation’s minds for discoveries that come out with fruitful results.
Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education (DBU) Highlights
|University Name||Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, DEB|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The university does not conduct any entrance exam to confirm the admission in bachelor and master level programmes. For admission in any of the desired courses candidate has to clear either merit or entrance exam, which is compulsory as per the course.
Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education UG Admission
- 12th grade must be cleared.
- 10th grade must be cleared with a three-year duration diploma in any field.
- It is a minimum 3-year course but can be done in a maximum of 5 years.
The university provides a bachelor of arts course to students who have completed their school academics and want to study higher education to achieve success in the field of their interest. The educational institute provides BA in various subjects like Mass Communication Economics, Education, English, Psychology, etc. The Following are subjects in which the university offers a bachelor’s of arts degree.
- BA (Honours) Economics
- BA (Honours) Education
- BA (Honours) English
- BA (Honours) Mass Communication
- BA (Honours) Psychology
- BA (Honours) in Philosophy
- BA (Honours) in Public Administration
Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education PG Admission
- Aspirants that have done their bachelor’s course in the field of commerce, finance, or banking can opt for the course.
- Candidates that have completed a commerce-based UG Diploma can also opt for the course.
- It is a 4-sem. 2-year course
- Candidates that have done their bachelors in the field of law can opt for the course LLM.
- Aspirants with BA LLB or simple LLB will be able to apply in the course.
Don Bosco University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are only three levels of courses available at Don Bosco University: UG, PG, and Certificate courses. Following is the criteria of eligibility for admission
- The Candidates that have 12th-grade qualifications can apply in the courses of Bachelors.
- The aspirants that have also done their 10th grade with a diploma of by the last 3-years.
- Aspirants that have done 10th can also apply for a certificate course.
Don Bosco University Distance Education Admission: How to apply?
The mode of entry most convenient in Don Bosco University for the various courses is an offline application.
Although aspirants can also apply to the course from online mode, offline is more reliable. The steps are as given below:
- The entry form can be gained from either online site; click here to gain an online entry form.
- It can also be gained from the campus for offline application.
- The aspirants are to check which papers are required for entry.
- They have to attach those documents with the entry form.
- Candidates must pay the entry form fee and then attach the challan form with the documents.
Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education Admit Card 2021
The admit card dates of release have not been put up on the official site yet. Aspirants waiting for the release must check with the official site to know about the release updates. The admit card will be available for download and print once it is on the Don Bosco University official site.
Candidates aspiring for the Assam Don Bosco entry exams for any of the courses will have to acquire the admit card to enter the exam hall. They must carry the admit card and valid ID card on the entrance exam to get inside.
How to Login to the University?
- Aspirants can go to the admission login page of the University.
- They will be asked for the reference Number or ID card no, or form no.
- Once they put in the form no., they can log in and check the personal details.
- Aspirants must keep their password saved at all times as they will require it in the future.
If a student forgets their password, they can gain help from the University site by clicking on ‘forgot password. They will receive a message or mail to retrieve the password required to log in by the student in Assam Don Bosco University’s official site.
Assam Don Bosco Admission Fees
The Assam Don Bosco admission fee for various distance learning courses is not the same. Generally, it is different for various courses, but the main course entry fee range is INR 1800.
Aspirants will need to pay the fee of entry form and admission fee, which have different charges. They will attach the challan of both of these with the documents that they submit to the University.
Why Assam Don Bosco University Distance Education?
- Approved by UGC
- Accessible online and offline admission process
- Flexibility to learn
- E-learning content
- Availability of student support
- Address: Airport Road, Azara, Guwahati , India 781017 Tapesia Gardens, Kamarkuchi, Sonapur , India 782402
- Phone: +91 9266018018
- E-mail: email@example.com