Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, has given students an extra chance for assignment submission. The University has extended the date of submission to 31 December with a late fee of Rs 300.
- Jaipur National University Distance Education
- BTech Distance Education Admission
- Bharathidasan University Distance Education
- Shiv Nadar University Distance Education
Earlier, AUDDE only has given 15 December as the final date for submission.
This extension is only for first semester students who enrolled in the month of July 2021.
Apart from this, AUDDE is also given instructions for assignment submission, as given below:
- It is mandatory for all the students to submit their assignments before the last date; no more extensions will be given in future. The Assignment submission will be for all the courses under distance education mode.
- Students can find the topics on the official AUDDE website.
- Every assignment holds 25 marks; each subject assignment has to be submitted separately.
- The mode of assignment submission is offline.
- Students have to post all the workbooks in an envelope to the address – The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608002
- The University has instructed students to submit the hand-written assignment.
- To read more instructions about assignment, visit here