APSU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Awadhesh Pratap Singh University was established in 1968. It is located in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. It is one of India’s famous and known universities due to its quality of learning. It is a state type of university that was brought into existence by the state Govt of India under the influence of the federal govt of India.
The purpose of setting up this university at the primary faculty was to provide the finest quality of learning to the candidates in this state. This university was granted the permit to function for the first time in 1968 on 28th July. This university is under the governance of the State govt of Madhya Pradesh.
- It offers BA in various fields such as in accounting, history, graphic design, visual effects, studio art, etc.
- It offers MA in Biology, corporate communication, general communication, marketing, management, etc.
APS University Distance Education
|University Name||Awadhesh Pratap Singh University|
|Location||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
The state govt of MP looks after all its social, general, and financial affairs through government officials appointed for this purpose. If we search for the location of this university on Google or any other browser, it will be located somewhere in the city of Rewa in the state of MP. After admitting the impact of distance learning, a special body was added to the primary faculty to handle all the affairs of distance learning at the university. This incident took place in the early 90s. This body was termed APSU DDE by UGC. This university is included among the universities with a valid approval certificate from UGC and DEB.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
APSU Distance Education Admission 2022-23
APSU Admission 2022-23 application form availability through MP Online Portal can be seen from June. Last date for ug, pg will occur in the second week of August 2022. Candidates’ can complete registration for the BBA, BA Hons, MSC, MA, and more programs. Application or registration fees of APSU ug, pg is INR 600. Reserved category like SC/ST can deposit INR 400 through KIOSK for the registration.
Individuals have the option to apply for more than one program. However, they will need to deposit an extra fee for each. APSU admission is heavily offered on successful scores of previous exams. Only a few professional courses like MBA Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, and MBA Human Resource Management will require entrance exams such as XAT, or CAT.
- Graduate Student Apply for admission as a graduate student If students will be clear his or her class 12th.
- The First-Time Student is an Indian resident or citizen with a Sr school diploma or equivalent, and is seeking a degree their first attempt at.
- A transient is a Indian permanent resident or citizen who is currently enrolled in at a college but not in pursuit of the award of a degree. Only one semester is eligible Indian permanent resident or citizen who previously attended or applied for but never ever.
- international students A non-Indian citizen who wants to pursue an education.
- Apply process : Open the browser on your pc and type “APS University” in the search bar, and then search.
- Now open the verified page of the university; as you’ll enter it, an application form will start to blink upon the screen of your device.
- Please read this form carefully, and after going through it, fill it with the provision of good info in the spaces allocated.
- Now pay the charges and submit the application form to the web portal of the university.
APSU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The university offers a large number of courses and programs to candidates at all levels of learning. Some famous programs them are given below here in this article:
B.LIT: Students can apply for admission in this program if they have a mark sheet of passing a 10+2 level of learning from any recognized board.
BBA: Students can apply for admission in this program after passing the 12th level with 50% marks.
M.Com: The Students can apply for admission to the M.Com course if they have done B.Com from any recognized university in India.
APSU DDE: Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card by the following method:
- Type APSU Admit card 2022 on the browser.
- Open the portal and get your Admit card after providing the info.
APSU DDE: How To Use The Login Portal: Candidates can register to the web of the university by the following method:
- Go to the official web of the university and fill out a survey to be reported.
APSU DDE Application Fees: The application fee for this university ranges between 200 to 245 INR.
APS University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India-486003
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 07662 – 233340
- Official Website: http://www.apsurewa.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.