B.Com Distance Education in Delhi 2023: BCom ODL Delhi is a golden opportunity for individuals who have missed a higher degree education due to unfavourable circumstances in their past. With the appearance of several distance institutions and universities in the national capital, students have received numerous options to choose anyone to elevate their academic careers. The degree will help individuals get in-depth knowledge in the respective course.
But it will also develop skills and critical thinking in the learner. Learners will be instructed in various subjects, including business laws, taxation, financial accounting, auditing, economics, and cost accounting. Universities and institutes in Delhi NCR that offer BCOM Distance Education programs include Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Guru Gobind Singh Society ODL, etc.
B.Com Full Form: Bachelors of Commerce
Eligibility: A minimum eligibility for this course is having a 10+2 passing certificate. Students must have secured the least level of 40% marks and can secure their admission. The entrance test is not much compulsory.
Duration: This course is accomplished in 3-6 years in distance mode.
Fee: Its fee is about INR 4200 to INR 9600 in one year ( As Per University)
University: The popular YCMOU, BAOU, Annamalai University, BML Munjal University, Calicut University, and BJB Autonomous College.
Career-wise: Various job roles are there to be worked for after this degree. These are Account Executive, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, and Accountant. The salary in this arena is INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Highlights
|Fees Approx.||INR 4200 to INR 9600 in one year ( As Per University)|
|Average Placements||INR 250000 – 450000|
|Employment Role||Accountant, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, Account Executive, etc|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
B.Com Distance Education Admission in Delhi 2023
- The candidates can apply for the B.Com Admission in Delhi as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- Various Universities offer B.com programs in distance education. Students can apply to Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi, Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi, and Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi.
IGNOU BCom Admission 2023
IGNOU B.Com admission for the three year distance program. Applications for IGNOU DDE B.Com will be accepted till August-September. A window of registration for the IGNOU B.Com is structured online/offline. Hence, students or aspirants shall choose a comfortable path to complete the journey of admission.
In order to be eligible for admission to the IGNOU B.Com General program, you must have completed 10+2. Candidates may also take admission on the basis of passing marks in the Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) offered by IGNOU. Fees for the three-year general degree program are INR 8,100, and there is no age restriction for admission. English/Hindi instructions are provided by IGNOU for the B.Com General degree program.
Bcom ODL eligibility of the various Delhi NCR-based UGC-approved institutions and universities is mentioned below.
- Aspirants are mandated to pass the higher secondary exam from the state or central boards of India.
- BCOM Hons degree eligibility in the SOL is 55/60 Percent in the vocational/technical stream with a commerce background.
- IGNOU BCOM degree eligibility is 10+2 with no specific marks requirement.
BCOM ODL Delhi Duration
BCOM ODL program duration of the Delhi-based institutions/universities is given below.
- The minimum duration of the BCOM ODL Delhi-based programs is three years.
- Students can study and complete BCOM ODL programs for a maximum duration of six years.
- SOL DU offers a five-year duration for the BCOM Hons degree program.
Fees of B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
Students who are aiming to study the bachelor’s degree program in the BCOM ODL will need to deposit the following fee in various universities/colleges.
- IGNOU BCOM degree full-time fee is INR 10,500. This can be deposited yearly with a fee of INR 4200 to INR 9600 in one year ( As Per University). The registration fee for the BCOM ODL is INR 200. Hence, students will be required to deposit INR 4,200 in the first year.
- SOL DU BCOM Hons and BCOM General’s first-year fee is INR 4,040.
- Mahatma Gandhi University’s (MGU) first-semester registration fee is INR 1575. But the last five-semester fees of the MGC Bcom are INR 5,250.
Students “who have completed, and are equipped with the distance degree of the BCOM from the UGC approved institutions” can advance their academic and professional careers in the right direction.
The professional world does not remain hidden for the BCOM degree passed outs. BCOM degree holders can seek professional careers in the fields like export-import executive, accountant, banking executive, finance manager, and more.
The average salary of the BCOM professional is seen between INR 2-5 LPA.
BCOM ODL Subjects Delhi
The BCOM degree program in the ODL mode represents the following subjects that include financial accounting, business law, company law, cost accounting, corporate accounting, management accounting, principles of marketing, office management, e-commerce, the Indian economy, and more. These subjects are taught for the duration of three years in various distance-operated universities and institutes in Delhi.
After completion of the B.Com course, you can go for an M.Com degree in the same field. Moreover, after completion of a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, you can apply for an accountant. Every company needs an accountant to keep track of the profit and loss of their company.
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
B.Com Correspondence Colleges in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Lovely Professional University
- Amity University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- University of Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Satyam Institute of Management and Technology
- Delhi Institute of Higher Studies
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
- Swami Vivekanand Institute
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Swami Vivekanand Institute
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Employment Areas
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Accountant Management, Operations Management, Finance Management, Account Executive, etc.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study||Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Major Indian Language||1||Information Technology and its Application in Business|
|2||Communicative English||2||Principles of Marketing|
|3||Financial Accounting I||3||Direct and Indirect Taxation|
|4||Business Regulatory Framework||4||Financial Accounting II|
|5||Principle and Practice of Management and Business||5||Cost and Management Accounting I|
|A||Elective Group: Accounting & Finance|
|3||Cost and Management Accounting|
|B||Elective Group: Marketing|
|1||Consumer Behaviour and Sales Management|
|2||Retail Management and Marketing of Services|
|4||Product and Price Management and Rural Marketing|
|C||Elective Group: Taxation|
|1||Indirect Tax: Laws and Practices|
|2||Text Planning and Procedures|
|4||Direct Tax: Laws and Practices|
|D||Elective Group: Computer Applications and e-business|
|1||Fundamentals of Computer|
|2||Computer Applications and e-business Applications (practical)|
|3||Data Communication and Networking and Financial e-business|
|4||Environmental Studies (more)|
Admission Process for BCOM Distance Education in Delhi
The Delhi-located universities or colleges in the distance follow two primary modes to offer admission in the BCOM degree program. One shall get information about the admission process of the BCom program below.
Online Admission Process for BCOM ODL in Delhi
- First, go to the DU SOL website.
- After that, enter your individual and academic information.
- Select your specialization and course of study.
- Upload the required files there now.
- Download the acceptance slip and pay the fee there.
Offline Admission Process for BCOM ODL in Delhi
- Download or collect an offline application form.
- You must fill out certain personal information including your email address, phone number, name, and address.
- Course: Here, you would input the details of the course you have selected (BCom).
- Student’s Qualifications Verification – As the name implies, the section will request information about your qualifications as well as copies of the relevant papers. Typically, you’ll need your 10th and 12th-grade certificates.
- The last stage before admission is verified is the payment of fees. Please take note of your enrollment and application numbers. Regarding your admission confirmation, you will receive an email and an SMS. This email is crucial, so preserve it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Is BCOM distance education valid?
Ans: Yes, B.Com distance education is valid and approved by DDE.
Ques: Which University is best for correspondence BCOM?
Ans: Manipal university is the best option for correspondence BCOM.
Be the first to leave a review.