B.Com Distance Education in Delhi 2023: BCom ODL Delhi is a golden opportunity for individuals who have missed a higher degree education due to unfavorable circumstances in their past. With the appearance of several distance institutions and universities in the national capital, students have received numerous options to choose anyone to elevate their academic careers. The degree will help individuals get in-depth knowledge in the respective course.
But it will also develop skills and critical thinking in the learner. Learners will be instructed in various subjects, including business laws, taxation, financial accounting, auditing, economics, and cost accounting. The universities and institutes in Delhi NCR that offer BCom Distance Education programs include IGNOU, Delhi University SOL, JMI, and Guru Gobind Singh Society ODL, etc.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Latest Update:
- DU SOL admission is going on for B.Com programs for the session 2023. The last date to register is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- IGNOU inviting an application form for Distance BCom course admission for the July 2023 cycle. The last date to apply is 20 October 2023. Click Here
- The last date for registration to BCom distance education admission in Delhi through JMI University was 31 August 2023. Source
B.Com Full Form: Bachelor of Commerce
Eligibility: A minimum eligibility for this course is having a 10+2 passing certificate. Students must have secured the lowest level of 40% marks and can secure their admission. The entrance test is not compulsory.
Duration: This course is accomplished in 3-6 years in distance mode.
Fee: Its fee is about INR 4200 to INR 9600 in one year ( As Per University)
Career-wise: Various job roles are there to be worked for after this degree. These are Account Executive, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, and Accountant. The salary in this arena is INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Highlights
|Fees Approx.||INR 4200 to INR 9600 in one year ( As Per University)|
|Average Placements||INR 250000 – 450000|
|Employment Role||Accountant, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, Account Executive, etc|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
B.Com Distance Education Admission in Delhi 2023
Some popular universities in Delhi are offering distance BCom courses. Students can enroll in the courses after completing the 10+2 level. BCom course is pursued by commerce students. Admission to the BCom course in distance mode will be based on the merit score. No entrance exam is being conducted by universities for admission. DU SOL, IGNOU, and JMI are some of the popular universities in Delhi.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi at DU SOL
Delhi University School of Open Learning is a well-known university located in Delhi and offers various UG & PG courses in distance learning mode, BCom distance education is one of these courses. Aspirants looking for admission to BCom distance education in Delhi can apply for the program at this university.
DU SOL is accepting applications for BCom distance education course admission for the July 2023 cycle, and the last date to submit of application form is 20 October 2023.
Here are some key details for DU SOL B.Com Distance Education in Delhi:
Eligibility: 12th with 45% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria.
Fee: Delhi University BCom distance education fee is Rs 7,820 per annum
Admission Process: Admission to BCom distance education at Delhi University is made only online mode:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website for online admission.
- Fill out all the relevant details.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Once you upload the documents, a payment link will be made available by the university.
- Pay the application form fee through this link.
- After successful payment, download the payment receipt and identity card.
IGNOU BCom Admission 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is located in Delhi and inviting online application forms for the BCom distance education programme until 20 October 2023. Interested students can enroll themselves for admission before the last date. The university conducts admission to the BCom ODL course for both January and July sessions.
To be eligible for admission to the B.Com General program at IGNOU, candidates must have earned a 10+2 diploma. Candidates who have successfully completed the Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) are offered by IGNOU. Admission to the three-year general degree program, which has a tuition cost of INR 8,100, does not have any set age limits. IGNOU offers a B.Com. General degree program with instruction in both English and Hindi.
BCom ODL eligibility of the various Delhi NCR-based UGC-approved institutions and universities is mentioned below.
- Aspirants are mandated to pass the higher secondary exam from the state or central boards of India.
- BCOM Hons degree eligibility in the SOL is 55/60 Percent in the vocational/technical stream with a commerce background.
- IGNOU BCOM degree eligibility is 10+2 with no specific marks requirement.
JMI University B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
Admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi distance education courses are going on at present for the academic year session 2023-24. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a BCom course via Open & Distance Learning mode through this university can apply before the last date 31 August 2023.
- For admission to the Bachelor of Commerce program candidates should have passed in10+2 or equivalent level qualification from a recognized board.
- The fee charged by the JMI for BCom Distance education in Delhi is Rs 7,200 per year.
BCOM ODL Delhi Duration
BCOM ODL program duration of the Delhi-based institutions/universities is given below.
- The minimum duration of the BCOM ODL Delhi-based programs is three years.
- Students can study and complete BCOM ODL programs for a maximum duration of six years.
- SOL DU offers a five-year duration for the BCOM Hons degree program.
Fees of B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
Students who are aiming to study the bachelor’s degree program in the BCOM ODL will need to deposit the following fees in various universities/colleges.
- IGNOU BCOM degree full-time fee is INR 10,500. This can be deposited yearly with a fee of INR 4200 to INR 9600 in one year ( As Per University). The registration fee for the BCOM ODL is INR 200. Hence, students will be required to deposit INR 4,200 in the first year.
- SOL DU BCOM Hons and BCOM General’s first-year fee is INR 4,040.
- Mahatma Gandhi University’s (MGU) first-semester registration fee is INR 1575. But the last five semester fees of the MGC Bcom are INR 5,250.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi CareerWise
Students “who have completed, and are equipped with the distance degree of the BCOM from the UGC-approved institutions” can advance their academic and professional careers in the right direction.
The professional world does not remain hidden for the BCOM degree passed out. BCOM degree holders can seek professional careers in the fields like export-import executive, accountant, banking executive, finance manager, and more.
The average salary of the BCOM professional is between INR 2 and 5 LPA.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Subjects
The BCOM degree program in the ODL mode represents the following subjects that include financial accounting, business law, company law, cost accounting, corporate accounting, management accounting, principles of marketing, office management, e-commerce, the Indian economy, and more. These subjects are taught for the duration of three years in various distance-operated universities and institutes in Delhi.
Job Types After B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
After completion of the B.Com course, you can go for an M.Com degree in the same field. Moreover, after completing a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, you can apply for an accountant. Every company needs an accountant to keep track of the profit and loss of their company.
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
Areas of Recruitment for B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
Various recruitment areas can be accessed through a BCom distance education course. Students take this course primarily to prepare for a career in business. Companies often hire B.Com distance education students for positions such as accounting clerk, accounts payable clerk, and cashier.
Distance B.Com graduates can work in banking and finance, marketing, and customer service, or they can become entrepreneurs and start their own businesses. They can also find jobs in the government sector, such as taxation and auditing. Graduates are recruited in the following areas:
- Foreign Trade
- Business Firms
- Trade Unions
B.Com Correspondence Colleges in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Lovely Professional University
- Amity University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- University of Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Satyam Institute of Management and Technology
- Delhi Institute of Higher Studies
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
- Swami Vivekanand Institute
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Swami Vivekanand Institute
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Employment Areas
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Accountant Management, Operations Management, Finance Management, Account Executive, etc.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study||Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Major Indian Language||1||Information Technology and its Application in Business|
|2||Communicative English||2||Principles of Marketing|
|3||Financial Accounting I||3||Direct and Indirect Taxation|
|4||Business Regulatory Framework||4||Financial Accounting II|
|5||Principles and Practice of Management and Business||5||Cost and Management Accounting I|
|A||Elective Group: Accounting & Finance|
|3||Cost and Management Accounting|
|B||Elective Group: Marketing|
|1||Consumer Behaviour and Sales Management|
|2||Retail Management and Marketing of Services|
|4||Product and Price Management and Rural Marketing|
|C||Elective Group: Taxation|
|1||Indirect Tax: Laws and Practices|
|2||Text Planning and Procedures|
|4||Direct Tax: Laws and Practices|
|D||Elective Group: Computer Applications and e-business|
|1||Fundamentals of Computer|
|2||Computer Applications and e-business Applications (Practical)|
|3||Data Communication and Networking and Financial e-business|
|4||Environmental Studies (more)|
Admission Process for B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
The Delhi-located universities or colleges in the distance follow two primary modes to offer admission in the BCOM degree program. One shall get information about the admission process of the BCom program below.
Online Admission Process for B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
- First, go to the DU SOL website.
- After that, enter your individual and academic information.
- Select your specialization and course of study.
- Upload the required files there now.
- Download the acceptance slip and pay the fee there.
Offline Admission Process for B.Com Distance Education in Delhi
- Download or collect an offline application form.
- You must fill out certain personal information including your email address, phone number, name, and address.
- Course: Here, you would input the details of the course you have selected (BCom).
- Student’s Qualifications Verification – As the name implies, the section will request information about your qualifications as well as copies of the relevant papers. Typically, you’ll need your 10th and 12th-grade certificates.
- The last stage before admission is verified is the payment of fees. Please take note of your enrollment and application numbers. Regarding your admission confirmation, you will receive an email and an SMS. This email is crucial, so preserve it.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi FAQs
Ques: Is BCOM distance education valid?
Ans: Yes, B.Com distance education is valid and approved by DDE.
Ques: Which University is best for correspondence BCOM?
Ans: Manipal University is the best option for correspondence BCOM.
Be the first to leave a review.