B.Com Distance Education Admission in Delhi 2022-23: BCOM ODL Delhi admission 2022-23 is a golden opportunity for individuals who have missed a higher degree education due to the unfavourable circumstances in their past.
With the appearance of several distance institutions and universities in the national capital, the students have received numerous options to choose anyone to elevate their academic careers. The degree will not only help individuals to get in-depth knowledge in the respective course. But, it will also develop skills and critical thinking in the learner.
Delhi NCR-based universities and institutes that offer BCOM ODL programs are Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Guru Gobind Singh Society ODL, and more. The learners will be taught about various subjects that include business laws, taxation, financial accounting, auditing, economics, cost accounting etc.
B.Com Full Form: Bachelors of Commerce
Eligibility: A minimum eligibility for this course is having a 10+2 passing certificate. Students must have secured the least level of 50% marks and can secure their admission. The entrance test is not much compulsory.
Duration: This course is accomplished in 3-6 years in distance mode.
Fee: Its fee is about INR 4000 to INR 9000 in one year.
University: The popular YCMOU, BAOU, Annamalai University, BML Munjal University, Calicut University, and BJB Autonomous College.
Career-wise: Various job roles are there to be worked for after this degree. These are Account Executive, Operations Manager, Finance Manager, and Accountant. The salary in this arena is INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Highlights
|Fees Approx.||INR 17000- 23000/Y|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
B.Com Distance Education Admission in Delhi
- The candidates can apply for the B.Com Admission in Delhi as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- Various Universities offers B.com Program in distance education. Students can apply in Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi, Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi, Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Eligibility
Bcom odl eligibility of the various Delhi NCR-based UGC-approved institutions and universities is mentioned below.
- Aspirants are mandated to pass the higher secondary exam from the state or central boards of India.
- BCOM Hons degree eligibility in the SOL is 55/60 Percent in the vocational/technical stream with a commerce background.
- IGNOU BCOM degree eligibility is 10+2 with no specific marks requirement.
BCOM ODL Delhi Duration
BCOM ODL program duration of the Delhi-based institutions/universities is given below.
- The minimum duration of the BCOM ODL Delhi-based programs is three years.
- Students can study and complete BCOM ODL programs for a maximum duration of six years.
- SOL DU offers a five-year duration for the BCOM Hons degree program.
BCOM ODL Fee Delhi
Students who are aiming to study the bachelor’s degree program in the BCOM ODL will need to deposit the following fee in various universities/colleges.
- IGNOU BCOM degree full-time fee is INR 10,500. This can be deposited yearly with a fee of INR 3,500. The registration fee for the BCOM ODL is INR 200. Hence, students will be required to deposit INR 3,700 in the first year.
- SOL DU BCOM Hons and BCOM General first year fee is INR 4,040.
- Mahatma Gandhi University’s (MGU) first-semester registration fee is INR 1575. But the last five-semester fees of the MGC Bcom are INR 5,250.
Students “who have completed, and are equipped with the distance degree of the BCOM from the UGC approved institutions” can advance their academic and professional careers in the right direction.
The learners can apply to the higher pg professional programs like MBA, CA, CS, BAT etc. Aspirants can also move towards enhancement in the commerce background by pursuing MCOM.
The professional world does not remain hidden for the BCOM degree passed outs. BCOM degree holders can seek professional careers in the fields like export-import executive, accountant, banking executive, finance manager, and more.
The average salary of the BCOM professional is seen between INR 2-5 LPA.
BCOM ODL Subjects Delhi
The BCOM degree program in the ODL mode represents the following subjects that include financial accounting, business law, company law, cost accounting, corporate accounting, management accounting, principles of marketing, office management, e-commerce, the Indian economy, and more. These subjects are taught for the duration of three years in various distance-operated universities and institutes in Delhi.
After completion of the B.Com course, you can go for an M.Com degree in the same field. Moreover, after completion of a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, you can apply for an accountant. Every company needs an accountant to keep track of the profit and loss of their company.
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
B.Com Correspondence Colleges in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Lovely Professional University
- Amity University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- University of Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Satyam Institute of Management and Technology
- Delhi Institute of Higher Studies
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
- Swami Vivekanand Institute
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Swami Vivekanand Institute
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
B.Com Colleges in Delhi
The Top colleges are offering B.Com Distance Education in Delhi. The students can check the name of Top B.Com Distance Education Colleges in Delhi:
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Sri Venkateswara college, Delhi
- Ramjas College, Delhi
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Accountant Management, Operations Management, Finance Management, Account Executive, etc.
B.Com Distance Education in Delhi Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study||Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Major Indian Language||1||Information Technology and its Application in Business|
|2||Communicative English||2||Principles of Marketing|
|3||Financial Accounting I||3||Direct and Indirect Taxation|
|4||Business Regulatory Framework||4||Financial Accounting II|
|5||Principle and Practice of Management and Business||5||Cost and Management Accounting I|
|A||Elective Group: Accounting & Finance|
|3||Cost and Management Accounting|
|B||Elective Group: Marketing|
|1||Consumer Behaviour and Sales Management|
|2||Retail Management and Marketing of Services|
|4||Product and Price Management and Rural Marketing|
|C||Elective Group: Taxation|
|1||Indirect Tax: Laws and Practices|
|2||Text Planning and Procedures|
|4||Direct Tax: Laws and Practices|
|D||Elective Group: Computer Applications and e-business|
|1||Fundamentals of Computer|
|2||Computer Applications and e-business Applications (practical)|
|3||Data Communication and Networking and Financial e-business|
|4||Environmental Studies (more)|
Be the first to leave a review.