BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance BSc in Fashion Designing is a specialized UG degree program in fashion design offered remotely. The course takes 3 years and is divided into 6 semesters. Students will study garment, leather, footwear, interior, and jewelry design in this course. Each university has its own admissions process for these courses. Admission for the July 2023 session is going on at several universities. Maximum universities will close the admission window by 30 September 2023.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Course
- IGNOU BSC Fashion Designing Distance Education admission for the July 2023 session is going on. The admission deadline is 30 September 2023. (Click Here)
- Tamil Nadu Open University is accepting B.Sc Fashion Designing Distance Education program. To get the application form Click Here.
- The National Institute of Fashion Technology will shortly admit B.Sc. Fashion Designers.
The average cost of a BSc Fashion Designing Learning in India varies by institute. BSC’s fashion design curriculum includes a variety of disciplines such as anatomy, methods of apparel creation, creative jewellery, draping, styling, and more. Individuals can apply for admission to the BSc Fashion Designing program in distance education either online or offline. The average income for BSc fashion design graduates is determined by their experience and skill level in the area.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Fashion Designing
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% or above from a recognized board.
- Duration: BSc FD is a three years long course.
- Fee: Approx INR 20,000 – 50,000 per year.
- Top University: LPU, SIU, IGNOU, etc.
- Top Recruiters: Pantaloons, Sabyasachi, Ajio, Myntra, Allen Solly, Raymond, Aditya Birla, ITC Limited, Marks & Spencer, AND, Lifestyle.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Highlights
||BSc Fashion Design
|Fees||INR 20,000 – 50,000 per year|
||Both Merit-based and Entrance Based
||Export Houses, Jewelry Houses, Garment store chains, Educational Institutes, leather companies, Fashion show management companies
Is Distance BSc Fashion Designing worth it?
BSc distance learning fashion designing courses in India is worthwhile as the fashion industry has grown rapidly and always requires more experts, thus creating more job options.
- Skills: Among the key skills required to become a successful fashion designer are the ability to adapt to varying trends, the ability to lead, the ability to establish and maintain a business, the ability to communicate, the ability to sew accurately, interpersonal skills, proactivity, and creativity.
- Time Flexibility: BSc Fashion Designing is an online course that students can take from anywhere in the world at any time in their convenient time zone, and students can choose how much time they would like to spend on lectures as well.
- Fee and Cost: Students of the BSc Fashion Designing distance course will have to pay an annual cost of INR 20,000 – 50,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Because this course provides more time thus, it can be utilized by candidates to work for earning and also to get some experience within the related field.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission 2023
BSC Fashion Designing distance education admission is going on at numerous universities, including IGNOU for the 2023 session. Candidates can choose University as per their choice and can choose before the admission deadline. Other private, state-distance universities like Bharathiar University, MFT India, etc., shall later begin registering for a three-year degree program.
Applicants can apply to the BSC Fashion Designing program based on their performance in the school-level (12th) qualifying exam. The minimum mark required to get admission to the BSC Fashion Designing is 50% with mandatory subjects.
The six-semester program of BSc Fashion Designing includes significant subjects like sewing technology, textile science, environmental science, elements of design, visualization & representation, fashion studies, fabric study, pattern making, fashion illustration, and more.
The study of BSC distance education in fashion designing program is a three-year program that requires a fee of approximately 26-32 lakhs (INR). The student can make a deposit every semester or every year, depending on the semester. Students with a BSC in Fashion Designing can work in a variety of jobs, including Fashion Assistant, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Instructor, etc. Those who are interested in studying the BSC Fashion Designing program are advised to read the entire article for more information.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Eligibility
BSc fashion designing distance course provides learning about fashion culture and trends etc. The course has different eligibility criteria that have to be full fill by the Students who want to take admitted into any distance university.
- The students should have a 12th mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students can pursue Msc Fashion Designing & PGDFD after this B.Sc Fashion Designing Distance Education.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for admission to this course.
- The time duration of this B.Sc Fashion Designing Distance Education is 3 years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Fee
- The B.Sc Fashion Designing Distance Education Average Fee range is INR 20,000 – 50,000 per year.
- The students can pay the fees to demand a draft, banking check, and online platform accepted by colleges.
- We mentioned here only the approximate Fees for Diploma in Computer Science. It could be changed according to university rules.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Application Form
The application forms for the BSc Fashion Designing distance education course admission 2023 have been released by several universities. Whereas some universities released the application forms shortly. Candidates who are interested to take admission to this course are advised to submit their application forms before the deadline. Remember that the deadline for different universities is not the same. So, kindly check the last date of your desired university by visiting its admission portal.
The application fee charges between Rs 300 to 600 will be applicable at the time of application form submission for BSc Fashion Designing distance education course.
Documents Required for BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education
For BSc Fashion Designing Distance course admission, applicants must complete all the required documents that must be submitted per the university’s instructions. Before submission of the document must in sequence. Document requirements of the university may depend on the university.
- 10+2 Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Interested candidates can apply for admission to the new sessions by visiting the official site of the university to which they want to take admitted. Here are some steps to fill out the application form for BSc FD.
- First of all, check whether the admissions for the program are open.
- Check the eligibility criteria and required list for that particular university.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Click on the link, “B.Sc admission”.
- Fill out the application form open in front of you with your email id and phone number.
- Make sure the information you fill in is correct.
- You get an email with your login ID and password.
- Log in and pay the examination fee.
- Submit the application form.
BSc Fashion Designing Top Colleges in India
There are top universities mentioned that provide BSc in Fashion Designing distance mode. Applicants can select a university as per their choice and pursue this demanded course. Some of the universities are listed below.
- Panjab University, Chandigarh
- IISU, Jaipur
- Morph Academy, Chandigarh
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan
Savvy College of Fashion Technology, Nagpur: Students can apply for admission to the course B.Sc Fashion Designing at the Savvy College of Fashion Technology, Nagpur.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Employment Area
- Educational Institutes
- Fashion Media Centres
- Export Houses
- Fashion Show Management Agencies
- Textile Mills
- Jewelry Houses
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Job Types
After the completion of a BSc distance course in fashion design, students will get good opportunities in the fashion industry. There are various types of jobs available in the same field. Some of the best job profiles are mentioned below.
- Fashion Coordinator
- Fabric Buyer
- Fabric Quality Control Manager
- Fashion Consultant
- Production Pattern Maker
- Outside Sales Representative
- Fashion Show Organizer
Salary After BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education
The job prospects for a B.Sc. in fashion design in India are good, as is the salary. Graduates have a lot of options for jobs and can also do freelance work on the side. Aspirants can expect their careers to grow well if they work for some of the world’s most well-known companies.
After completing the B.Sc fashion Designing Distance Education, the students can get an average salary of INR 3,00,000 to INR 10,00,000 LPA.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||22,000/y* Approx||27,000/y* Approx|
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|BSF-101||History of Fashion||BSF-201||Fashion Sketching & Illustration-II|
|BSF-102||Fashion Sketching & Illustration- I||BSF-202||Textile Science, Dyeing & Printing|
|BSF-103||Basic Design & Design Idea||BSF-203||Pattern Making, Draping & Grading|
|BSF-104||Pattern Making & Grading||BSF-204||GarŵeŶt CoŶstruĐtioŶ –II|
|BSF-106||Practical (Fashion illustration, Pattern Making & Garment Construction)||BSF-206||Computer-Aided Design|
|BSF-107||Internship & Training||BSF-207||Practical|
|BSF-208||Internship & Training|
|BSF-302||Apparel Manufacturing Technology|
|BSF-303||Fashion Marketing & Merchandising|
|BSF-305||Quality Control In Apparel|
|BSF-307||Internship & Training|
Top 10 Universities for BSc Distance Education Courses Admission 2023
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Madras University
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open University
- M.P. Bhoj Open University
- Nalanda Open University
- Mumbai University
- Andhra University
- Annamalai University
- Bharathiar University
- Calicut University
FAQs Regarding BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education?
Ques 1. How can I take admission?
Ans. A student can take admission through the online process; the Student has to fill out an online form and send all documents to our counsellor’s email.
Ques 2. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. More options for paying the fee; students can use this option: ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, or Any Visa card )
Ques 3. Is this B.Sc Fashion Designing Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Courses are recognized by UGC / DEB.
Ques. Is distance learning an option for fashion designers?
Ans. This would be a perfect option for those looking for a career change and want to take a distance education course in fashion design. There are a number of universities that offer fashion design programs that can be applied to.
Ques. Is BSc fashion designing at a distance worth it?
Ans. A distance learning program in fashion design from an accredited university offers a BSc in fashion design degree. In the clothing and fashion industry, students can choose from various careers.
Ques. What can we do after BSc fashion design distance learning?
Ans: There are a lot of job opportunities available after completion of the BSc Fashion Design distance program. Candidates can apply for jobs at the job profile of Retail Manager, Textile Designer, Fashion Designer, Makeup artist, stylist, personal shopper, etc. Also, candidates can go for higher education to earn more skills.
Be the first to leave a review.