BSc in Hotel Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 3-years undergraduate course. It is a management program linked with the teachings of skills to run a hotel. It provides instruction in hotel administration, food service, and selling. Students in these programs can learn management, marketing, and sales aspects of hotels.
- To be eligible for LPUNEST, students must pass 10+2 (English).
- The requirement of English may be waived for a candidate who has not studied English as a subject.
- A BSc in hotel management is offered in private and public colleges in India.
- The program can be taken in both regular and distance learning mode so that anyone can take it.
- The average cost of the course is between 10,000 INR and 90,000 INR per year, but this can vary. Distance education courses are usually less expensive than regular classes because they don’t have to meet in person.
Programs would possibly teach a number of the additional technical aspects of B.Sc Hotel Management Distance Education.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility||12th with Science|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the admission BSc Hotel Management course in the IHM Bangalore.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Eligibility
- The students who have a certificate of passing the 12th-grade exam from any recognized board of India are eligible to apply for admission in this program.
- Students can apply for admission in MSc and PGD in this field.
- The minimum qualification required to apply for a course in hotel management is 10+2 is sufficient.
- The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the BSc Hotel Management Average Fee approx INR 1,00,000 – INR 3,50,000 per annum.
- Fees and Approximate depends on the university to university. It may be changed as per the university Guideline.
- 10th, 12th with Maths, Graduation Mark sheet, Id Address Proof, photo.
- The hotel industry promises a bright future for anyone who wishes to take up a career in this segment.
- They can also have jobs in restaurants such as conserving its reputation and ethos, high standards of food, safety and health, and business performance.
- Hospital Administration
- Airline Catering Services
- Academic Institutions
- Tourism Development Corporations
After doing this course, Candidates can choose jobs like Hotel Development Manager, Restaurant Manager, Hotel Maintenance Manager, Housekeeping Manager, etc.
The hotel management industry has a great demand for directors who can handle customer requests and keep well-informed with developing trends in the industry.
- Restaurant Manager
- Gaming Manager
- Lodging Manager
- Food Service Manage
- The Leela
- Le Meridien
- Taj Hotels and Resorts
The candidates can get jobs in top Companies like The Leela, Radisson, Taj Hotels and Resorts, Marriott, Le Meridien, Expedia Group, Four Seasons, Hilton, etc.
After completing this BSc Hotel Management Distance Education, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
BSc Hotel Management Colleges
The Colleges are providing a BSc Hotel Management course. Students can check the names of the top BSc Hotel Management Colleges in India are given below.
- IHM, Pusa
- IHM Bangalore
- IHM Chennai
- IHM Hyderabad
- Manipal University, Manipal
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- IHM Lucknow
- IHM Mumbai
Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal
The students can apply for the admission BSc Hotel Management course in the Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal.
Amity University, Noida
The applicants can apply for the admission BSc Hotel Management course in the Amity University, Noida.
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||30,000/y* Approx||35,000/y* Approx|
BSc Hotel Management Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|BSH-101||Food & Beverage Service-I||BSH-201||Food & Beverage Service-II|
|BSH-102||Food Production and Patisserie||BSH-202||Food Microbiology & Nutrition|
|BSH-103||Front Office Management||BSH-203||Hotel Accountancy|
|BSH-104||Hotel Law||BSH-204||Business Communication|
|BSH-105||Travel & Tourism Management||BSH-205||Computer Fundamental|
|BSH-106||Internship & Training||BSH-206||Internship & Training|
|BSH-301||Hotel House Keeping|
|BSH-303||Hotel & Catering Management|
|BSH-305||International Hospitality Law|
|BSH-306||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. For taking admission students can fill an online form and talk to our counselor. and also can send the mail all documents on our mail id and they can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. The student can pay the fee online and more options ( Pay pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa Card )
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Yes the Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.