BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education: The duration for pursuing the BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education course is of 3 years, during which the students are briefed about various techniques and practices in the discipline. The selection of students getting admission into this course is made by the universities and institutes after the merit list process, or some offer direct admission also. Admission for the new session is currently open at several colleges; the admission window is expected to close on 30 September 2023.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Animation and Multimedia
- Eligibility: Completed 12th class with at least 50% marks from a well-known board
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fee: INR 1 lacs to 5 lacs for the complete course.
- Top University: VIT Chennai, IGNOU, BIT Jaipur, and KSOU.
- Career-Wise: Work as Web Designer, Art director, Graphic Designer, Game Developer, and Animation Graphic artist. A salary given to such professionals is INR 2-6 LPA.
BSc Animation & Multimedia distance degree is a lucrative study choice for candidates with limited time and money. In this course, one learns about VFX, multimedia, 3D, 2D animation, and others.
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Highlights
|Fee||INR 38,300 to 1,12,000 per year|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 50% aggregate marks|
|Job Profile||Software Developer, Animation Graphic Artist, Game Developer, Web Designer, Art Director, Graphic Designer, etc.|
Is Distance BSc Animation & Multimedia Worth it?
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education is a worthwhile course to learn more about visual communication, 2D and 3D sophisticated animation techniques, and so on.
- Skills: Students in the BSc Animation distance education course get an understanding of the related subject and get skills such as communication skills, computer skills, time management skills, creativity, artistic talent, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: The flexibility in timings is all about the comfort of students within their studies because these candidates set their own schedules and timings for taking classes; thus, they have no pressure in academic life.
- Fee and Cost: A BSc Animation online course can be taken from any distance institute with a reasonable cost of INR 11,000 to INR 25,000.
- Earn While You Learn: It is for candidates who work while learning because the distance BSc Animation and Multimedia course will make them experts in skills, and also, this will not interrupt them from earning.
List of University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission window of most of the universities is open for July 2023 session at numerous Universities in India, and the last date to register for admission to the BSc in Animation and Multimedia distance education course is 30 September 2023. However, this deadline is not applicable to each distance education university. The deadline for application varies in different universities. So those who are seeking admission still have time to visit the official website of their chosen University and apply before the admission deadline.
BSc Animation is a UG level 3 years program offered twice a year (January & July). Students can apply for this science specialization course at UGC-approved universities & colleges. YCMOU, Vellore Institute of Technology, Loyola College, Jain Deemed University, etc, are India’s top universities. Those students who wish to apply easily go through with the Universities Regional Center.
Eligibility to get a confirmation of admission to the BSC Animation & Multimedia program is 12th pass with at least a 50% score in the science/related stream.
Fees for the 3-year degree program of BSC in specialized animation & multimedia are between INR 38,300 to 1,12,000. Deposit of fees for the Animation & Multimedia science-oriented program is allowed deposit via net banking, debit card, UPI, Paytm, or net banking.
Students can learn about design methods, fundamentals of design, visual literacy, digital, photoshop, illustrator, 2D animation, and filmmaking, among other things, in the BSC Animation & Multimedia course. After this course, students also can achieve good career scope, which s mentioned in this article.
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Application form 2023
The university’s portal allows interested students to apply for BSc in Animation and Multimedia (ODL) courses. The applicant must check all registration details at the university’s online portal. Students also have to pay a registration fee while they submit the form. Before submitting the application form, make sure the information given in the application form is correct. Universities do not accept incomplete and incorrect application forms.
They can deposit the University DDE application fees through debit/credit cards or net banking. After submitting their application, students must print/download a receipt. Students have to submit the application form before the BSc in Animation and Multimedia distance education admission deadline.
- Duration: The minimum duration of this BSc in Animation and Multimedia distance course is three years. The university provides extra time if the candidate cannot complete the course within three years.
- Fees: The Average Fee range for pursuing this course is INR 1,00,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year. An approx fee is listed here that can be different as per the institution and the admission process.
Candidates are also required to send, or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Eligibility
A BSc in Animation and Multimedia distance education program is offered in Indian universities, and there are similar requirements for applicants. In spite of this, the admission procedure varies from one university to another. Applicants for admission to the BSc degree program should be aware of the requirements before applying to the program. As a result, let’s take a look at some of the following points:
- The candidates should pass the 10+2 from a recognized Board of secondary education.
- A student who scores more than 45-50% marks in the 12th board exam is eligible to apply.
- There are some documents required to apply for the program, such as X and XII board certificate, Migration letter, Transfer certificate, proof of date of birth, cast certificate, etc.
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Entrance Exams
Candidates who aim to get admission to BSC Animation & Multimedia distance program at a distance mode from any approved and honored college or institution will require to pass any of the entrance exams from the following: JET, SUAT, NPAT, CUET, etc.
- Jain University Entrance Test (JET): For admission into the BSC Animation & Multimedia undergraduate degree program, the Jain University Entrance Test, or JET, is held. Three hours are allotted for the exam, which is given online. JET costs INR 550, which can be paid online with a debit/credit card or through net banking.
- SUAT: Sharda University Admission Test or SUAT is every year conducted online for admission to the BSC Animation & Multimedia program. The exam duration for SUAT is three hours, and it contains a total number of hundred questions. Male candidates are required to deposit a fee of INR 1500. While Any female aspirants can deposit a SUAT fee of INR 1000.
- NPAT: A National program admission test or NPAT is held every year under the supervision of NMIMS. The exam organizes in an online or computer-based mode. The total duration of NMIMS-NPAT is hundred minutes. NPAT registration or application fee will cost INR 2,000. No negative marking shall be imposed on the national level exam for BSC Animation and Multimedia program.
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Employment Area
After completing BSc in Animation and Multimedia through distance mode, candidates have multiple job opportunities such as media, publishing houses, TV channels, and many more. The candidates can get jobs in top Companies like Prime Focus Technologies, Arena Animation, Adpro Media Solutions, etc.
- Film Industry
- Colleges & Universities
- Radio & News Channels
- Content Writings
- Gaming Industry
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Job Type
|Animation Supervisor||Lead Animator – Feature Films or Video Games|
|Character Animator||Modeler (more)|
|Content Developer||Senior Technical Artist|
|Free Lancer||Story Broad Artist|
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Scope
Students who complete the B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia distance education course can find employment with TV channels, design/creative firms, IT software companies, etc. Graduates can find job roles such as Web designers, Software Developers, Animation Graphic Artists, Game Developers, and others within these sectors.
Such students who want to go for higher studies can also pursue MSc in Animation and Multimedia course.
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Salary
- After completing this B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia distance education, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Top Colleges
Generally, animation and multimedia colleges in India provide admission based on merit scores, and interested candidates are required to match the criteria specified by the colleges in order to get admission. Listed below are some of the top colleges and universities in the country that candidates should take a look at.
The candidates can check the name of the top B.Sc Animation and Multimedia Colleges in India as given below;
- Arena Animation , Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Technology Jaipur
- Vellore Institute of Technology Chennai
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Fee
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||25,000/y* Approx||35,000 Approx|
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Syllabus
|BSA-101||Basics of Animation|
|BSA-102||Basics of Art|
|BSA-106||Internship & Training|
|BSA-202||Sound & Video Editing|
|BSA-203||Clay Animation & Compositing|
|BSA-206||Internship & Training|
|BSA-301||Pre-Production of Film|
|BSA-302||Production of Film|
|BSA-303||Entrepreneurship Development & Management|
|BSA-304||Post-Production of Film|
|BSA-306||Internship & Training|
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Use a comfortable browser, and reach any college/institution/university portal of BSC Animation & Multimedia DDE.
- Open the “Admission-2023” section.
- Click upon the “Register” and “Complete” mandatory blocks.
- Create an account after generating a username and password.
- Re-Visit Universities’ admission page.
- Log in BSC A & M admission account.
- Complete sections appear incomplete in the admission account.
- Upload clearly scanned educational and personal documents.
- Open a filled form to check, and ensure the correct details.
- Save, and proceed to the “Payment Gateway.”
- Any banking options like Debit card, Credit Card, or Net Banking can be used.
- Do not skip an acknowledgment receipt.
BSc Animation and Multimedia Colleges in Tamilnadu
Numerous colleges of Tamilnadu offer BSc in Animation distance education. Below is given the name of some top colleges which will help students choose a better one.
- Devangar Arts College
- VIT University, Vellore
- Loyola College
- Bharathiar University
- M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai
YCMOU: BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education
YCMOU is also known as Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. The University is in Nashik, Maharashtra and offers various UG programs in distance mode, including the BSc Animation and Multimedia program. Candidates seeking admission to this distance bachelor’s program at YCMOU must complete 12th in related subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. The admission window for this program will soon open at YCCMOU, and the application form will be available on the official website.
BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I be admitted to B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e., completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, several universities that are approved by UGC DEB offered BSc Animation and multimedia distance education courses. Therefore, candidates are able to apply for both private and public jobs.
Ques. Is BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education?
Ans. Yes, After completing the BSc Animation and Multimedia Distance Education course, students can join different jobs like animator, VFX, and many others.
Ques. What is the duration of the distance BSc Animation & multimedia course?
Ans. The distance BSc Animation & Multimedia program duration is a minimum of 3 years to complete.
Ques. Which Course is Best for Animation and Media?
Ans: It is depended on the candidate’s choice. But before selecting any course in Animation and Multimedia, candidates must check career opportunities after completing, of course, academic and career benefits, also candidates must check if the course is interesting for them. Here we suggest some Animation and Multimedia courses:
- BSc Animation and Multimedia
- BA Computer Games Animation
- Bachelor of Films
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of 3D Design
Ques. What is the fee and duration of correspondence BSc Animation & multimedia course?
Ans: The duration of the BSc animation & multimedia course is a minimum of 3 years. A candidate can pursue this bachelor’s degree by paying a fee charge of Rs INR 38,300 to 1,12,000 per year.
Ques. Which college is best for BSc in Animation and Multimedia Distance Education?
Ans: There are several top colleges/universities that offer Bachelor of Science (BSc) Animation & Multimedia courses, including Amity University, Birla Institute of Technology, Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Arena Animation, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.