B.Sc Interior Designing Distance Education Admission 2021-22: B.Sc Interior Designing Distance Education or Bachelor of Science in Interior design (BSID) is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior designing course. The course is commonly abbreviated as a BID comparable to Bachelor of Interior design (B.I.D.). so know that one is connected beforehand even though each is regarding Interior designing. Some institutes provide the latter with a duration of 4-5 years. Interior design describes a group of varied connected projects that involve turning an inside area into an efficient setting for the range of human activities that are to require place there. Interior designing correspondence course, interior design course distance learning, interior design distance learning, and interior design courses distance learning India.
- B.Sc Interior Designing is a 3-years undergraduate degree course. It is divided into 6-semesters. The candidates should have a 12th mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- After completing this course, Candidates can get jobs like Interior Designer, Landscape Designer, Towns Planner, 3D Artist, Draughtsman etc.
Top Colleges are offering the B.Sc Interior Designing. The candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges are given below.
- NID, Ahmedabad
- NIFT, New Delhi
- GGSIPU, New Delhi
- IIT Bombay, Mumbai
- Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
- Amity University, Noida
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
B.Sc Interior Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 30,000/Y|
Students of B.Sc Interior Designing Distance Education style can learn to visualize and show interior design concepts and plans. The course provides extensive knowledge in a range of basic and advanced interior design and business courses. additionally, to the current, students are needed to undergo coaching for various computer-related courses, like 3-D style and area management, CAD, graphic style, and different display and design software system. The duration of the course is 3 years and it opens many fields for the candidates after its completion. The increasing opportunity in interior design has made the profession one of the fastest-growing fields in India. Fresh graduates can find good employment with independent architects.
B.Sc Interior Designing Distance Education Eligibility:
- The Candidates Should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Sc. Interior Design is a 3-year undergraduate course in which students learn to design comfortable spaces and anticipate people’s needs. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
- Fees and Approximate depends from the university to university. It may be changed as per the university Guideline.
- Sales Representative
- Technical Assistant
- Facilities Planner
- Assistant Interior Designer
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Interior Design Fresher Trainee
- Studio Mentor & Architect
- Interior Designer
- 10th, 12th with Maths, Graduation Mark-sheet, Id Address Proof, photo
- Interior Designer.
B.Sc Interior Designing Distance Education Fees
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||30,000/y* approx||35,000/y* approx|
B.Sc Interior Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|IMTSBSI-101||BuildiŶg Materials –I||IMTSBSI-201||BuildiŶg Materials –II|
|IMTSBSI-102||Building Construction-I||IMTSBSI-202||Building Construction-II|
|IMTSBSI-103||Computer Application||IMTSBSI-203||Computer-Aided Design|
|IMTSBSI-104||Practical-I (Residential Space Design Paper)||IMTSBSI-204||Practical-I (Interior Design Paper)|
|IMTSBSI-105||Practical-II (Drawing & Graphics)||IMTSBSI-205||Practical-II (Working Drawing-I)|
|IMTSBSI-106||Internship & Training||IMTSBSI-206||Project Work|
|IMTSBSI-207||Internship & Training|
|IMTSBSI-301||Theory of Architecture|
|IMTSBSI-302||Services of Interior Designer|
|IMTSBSI-304||Practical-I (Applied Craft and Art Design Paper)|
|IMTSBSI-305||Practical-II (Working Drawing-II)|
|IMTSBSI-306||Project Work (more)|
|IMTSBSI-307||Internship & Training|