BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance BSc Maths is a 3-year program in advanced and applied mathematics. The course via distance learning mode includes calculus, statistics, boolean algebra, matrices & more. This course’s content is divided into 6 distinct semesters and is run on a semester-by-semester basis.
- Andhra University BSc Mathematics distance education admission 2023 deadline is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- IGNOU BSc Mathematics admission’s last date for the 2023 session was 31 March 2023. Click Here
- The last date to apply for BSc Mathematics correspondence course admission 2023 is KUK DDE is 31 March 2023. Click Here
In distance learning mode, a Bachelor of Science or BSc in Mathematics is available at different Universities, including IGNOU, TNOU, and Andhra University. The candidate’s performance in Class 12th will determine whether or not admission is granted.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Eligibility: Completed 10+2 in PCB/PCM with a minimum of 50% from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fee: Approx INR 3,000 to INR 1,50,000 per year costs around for Distance BSc Mathematics.
- Career-Wise: Work as Accountant, Economist, Loan Officer, Mathematician, Researcher, Statistician, etc.
The average cost of a distance-learning BSc in mathematics differs amongst institutions in India. Distance BSc mathematics graduates may get work as Loan officers, mathematicians, Accountants, Researchers, Technical writers, Statisticians, and so on. The average salary After BSc Mathematics Distance Education in India is determined by their level of experience and skill.
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science in Mathematics|
|Fees||INR 3,000 to INR 1,50,000 per year|
|Average Salary||INR 2 LPA to INR 6 LPA.|
Is Distance BSc Mathematics Worth it?
Mathematics is widely used in the world and has a great scope. This distance UG degree in math can be worth it if you get it from the best science institute in the country.
- Skills: During three years of study in this distance BSc program, you will be able to learn various mathematical and other skills. Some of them are Analytical problem-solving skills, algebraic equations-solving skills, applied calculus skills, geometrical skills, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance BSc Mathematics course’s flexibility allows students to gradually comprehend concepts and ensure they understand them completely before moving on.
- Fee and Cost: This BSc course charges fewer expenses than regular BSc Mathematics. Its academic cost is between INR 3,000 to INR 1,50,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Distance learning in Mathematics allows you to earn money and study this program. This is due to the own time scheduling facility of this BSc program.
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2023
Admissions for the distance BSc Mathematics course has been started by most of the universities for the January 2023 session, and the deadline for submission of online applications to this mathetics degree programme at UG level varies in by the university.
Admission into BSc Mathematics Distance Learning course has been commenced at various top institutes/universities in India. The process of getting admission into distance BSc Maths may be online as well as offline. The BSc Maths distance program requires candidates to have passed the qualifying exam (12th) in either science or related subjects. Institutions offer admission to this distance program on qualifying or entrance test merit.
IGNOU BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission
IGNOU has started accepting application forms for BSc Mathematics Distance Education course for the new session. The aspirants for admission into this course require an applicant to fill out the application form before the last date.
All students will be provided the opportunity for completing their education with the help of study material provided by the institute to students once they have completed the admission process.
The 96 credits for the B. Sc. Programs are to be spread over three categories of Courses as given below: Foundation Courses, Elective Courses, Application- Oriented Courses.
Bharathidasan University BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission
Admissions for the BSc Mathematics program at Bharathidasan University will begin in July for the open and distance learning programs. You can register for the Bharathidasan BSc Mathematics program until the end of September. It is mandatory for candidates to register for the Bharathidasan BSc mathematics program using the online mode of registration.
There is a minimum academic requirement for admission to the BSc Mathematics program, which is a 12th grade in the science stream with a minimum grade point average of 50 percent.
The state university also lets people sign up for the BSC in mathematics in January. People must fill out an online application to get into the Bharathidasan BSc Mathematics 3 Years degree program. You can also get the paper application form from the university portal.
Jain University BSc Mathematics Distance Education
Jain University BSc Mathematics admission shall begin in January and the July sessions. The deemed university will allow applicants to apply through offline mode. Application forms for the Jain BSc Mathematics can be collected free of cost from the centers. A filled form of the Jain BSc mathematics along with the required copy should be submitted at the admission counter.
BSc Mathematics is a 3 Years degree program of Jain University that teaches the foundation of English language, organic-inorganic chemistry, math specialization, etc. Aspirants can apply to the Jain University BSc Mathematics programs after passing a 12th or equivalent from the recognized state or central board. The minimum score to have in the 12th is 50% with a background in the science stream.
Top Colleges/Institutes offering BSc Mathematics via distance learning in India
There are numerous government colleges/institutes that provide BSc Mathematics through distance learning. The fee of these colleges is affordable as the course is available in distance mode. The curriculum of the course remains the same as the regular degree. There will be no entrance exam conducted in order to get into the Distance BSc Mathematics course. Following list is given below:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Andhra University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Kurukshetra University
BSc Mathematics Distance Education IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National Open University offered admission to BSc Mathematics distance education course for those candidates who passed their 12th board examination with maths as a compulsory subject or equivalent. The last date announced by IGNOU to accept applications for January 2023 session admission until 31 March 2023. This university offerce BSc Mathematics correspondence course at the fee range of Rs 10,500.
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility
An aspiring student for admission in the BSc Mathematics Distance Education course needs to check the minimum eligibility that an institution asks as mandatory for admission in this course. Some of the basic requirements for admission are:
- The students must have passed the 12th class from a recognized institute while scoring a minimum of 45% score.
- If an applicant has passed an equivalent education to the 12th class like a diploma course then also they can apply for admission in this course.
- No entrance exam is required to be passed by the applicant in process of admission.
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- To apply for this course, first, visit the university’s official website.
- The application form should be filled out with all the necessary information.
- Afterward, the documents should be uploaded to the portal.
- You must submit the admission form online along with the academic fee.
- You will receive a confirmation message from the university with your enrollment number once you have completed the above steps.
Career After BSc Mathematics Distance Learning
You can also explore a variety of other diverse career options after earning a BSc in Math beyond the above-mentioned options.
- Area Sales Manager
- Project Manager
- Data Scientist
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Test Manager
Employment Area in BSc Mathematics Distance Education
After completion of the course, students can get jobs in top companies like Samsung, Qualcomm, Takshashila Consulting, Edward Jones, LG, Google, TCS Innovation Lab, Videocon, etc.
- Loan Officer
- Researcher & Accountant
- Computer Programmer
- IAS, IPS & PCS Officers
- Teacher & Tutor
Advanced Course after BSc Mathematics Distance Education
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- M.Sc (Hons) (Mathematics)
- M.Phil (Mathematics)
- Ph.D. (Mathematics)
- After completing this BSc Mathematics Distance Education, The students can get an average salary of INR 2 LPA to 6 LPA.
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according University to University|
|Total Fees||30,000/y* Approx||35,000/y* Approx|
BSc Mathematics Distance Learning Subjects
Calculus, Real Analysis, Multivariate Calculus, Ring Theory, Linear Algebra, etc. With an entrance to the BSC Maths program, the candidates can proceed to study from anywhere irrespective of the location. The program is comparatively less expensive and saves time for the learner.
The course covers basic topics like Algebra, Differential Calculus & Vector Calculus, Vector Analysis & Geometry, Integral Calculus & Trigonometry, Advanced Calculus, Mathematical Methods, Differential Equations, Mechanics, Probability Theory, Linear Programming, and Optimization.
|Analytical Geometry||Metric Space|
Probability and Statistics
|Complex Analysis||Real Analysis|
|Computer Application||Ring Theory|
Theory of Equations
Transportation and Game Theory
|Linear Differential Equations||Vector Calculus|
BSc Mathematics Distance Education FAQs?
Ques 1. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the course is approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs.
Ques 2. How can I take admission?
Ans. If Students want to be admitted to BSc Mathematics Distance Education then they can take online admission by filling out an online form and sending all documents to our mail id and they can pay fees by online process.
Ques 3. What is the fee structure of the B.Sc Mathematics distance education course?
Ans. 20,000 per year. It may be changed as per the university guidelines.
Ques 4. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. We accept fee amounts through (Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, or Any Visa Card)
Ques 5. What are the job options for this course?
Ans. Treasury Management Specialists, Mathematicians, Loan Officers, IAS, IPS & PCS Officers, Computer Programmers, and much more options are available.
Disclaimer: All the dates mentioned above are tentative and the information given here is only for information purposes. Visit the official sites for more relevant information.
Be the first to leave a review.