BSc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission: It is a 3-years UG course. Bachelor of Science in Textile design is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course. This degree course involves studying technical aspects of production and the properties of fiber yarn and dyes. B.Sc in Textile Designing Distance Education trains the student in advanced techniques regarding Textile design with computer application in the textile design process. This degree course also covers the study of a number of the specialized fields within Textile Design like Interiors (home furnishing) and materials for clothes and accessories.
- Students must get at least 55% in their 10+2 exams to take this class.
- Admission to a UG degree will be based on either the entrance exam or the qualifying exam that the student took.
- This course costs between INR 50,000 and 3,50,000 per year, depending on which college the student chooses.
- Graduates can expect to earn between INR 20,00,000 and INR 10,00,000 as a starting salary.
- An artist, a product designer, a stylist, or a person who buys things for a store can take this course.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility||12th with Science|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission 2022
- The Students can apply the admission for the course BSc Textile Designing in NIFT, New Delhi.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Eligibility
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc. (Textile Design) degree are qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream. (Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.)
- After this course, candidates can apply for MSC, M.PHIL, and Ph.D. degree courses.
- The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
- The students can check the BSc Textile Designing Average Fee approx INR 50,000 – INR 3,50,000 Per Year.
- Fees and Approximate depends on the university to university. It may be changed as per university Guideline
- 10th, 12th with Maths, I’d Address Proof, photo.
After completing this BSc Textile Designing Distance Education, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
The students after the completion of the Textile Designing course have good for securing a career. The graduates can work in many industries such as textile mills, export houses, the marketing sector, media houses, etc.
BSc Textile Designing Colleges
Top Universities are offering the BSc Textile Designing. The candidates can check the name of the top BSc Textile Designing Colleges in India are given below.
- SOFT, Pune
- NIFT, New Delhi
- NIFT, Mohali
- Jain University, Bangalore
- CUTN, Thiruvarur
KSR College of Arts and Science College, Namakkal
Candidates can apply the admission for the course BSc Textile Designing in KSR College of Arts and Science College, Namakkal.
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
Applicants can apply the admission for the course BSc Textile Designing in the Chandigarh University, Chandigarh.
After completing this BSc Textile Designing Distance Education, The candidates can get the jobs like Stylist, Product Designer, Retail Buyer, Lecturer, Graphic Designer, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top sectors like Accenture, Vardhman Textile ltd, Trident Ltd, Welspun India, etc.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||25,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
BSc Textile Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|BST-101||Fiber Science||BST-201||Structure & Properties Of Fibers|
|BST-102||Textile Chemistry||BSF-301||Knitting Technology|
|BST-103||Basic of Fashion Design||BST-202||Textile Design & Ornamentation|
|BST-104||Spun Yarn Technology||BST-203||Woven Fabric Structure|
|BST-105||Fabric Manufacturing||BST-204||Textile Chemical Processing|
|BST-106||Practical (Fiber Analytical Laboratory)||BST-206||Practical (Fabric Structure Laboratory)|
|BST-107||Internship & Training||BST-207||Internship & Training|
|BST-301||Non- Woven Technology|
|BST-303||Apparel Marketing & Merchandising|
|BST-304||Home Textile & Furnishings|
|BST-305||Process & Quality Control In Yarn & Fabric Manufacturer|
|BST-306||Practical (Computer-Aided Fabric Design Laboratory)|
|BST-307||Internship & Training|
For More FAQs:
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode. If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees for it?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to the topic of your call then students can mail us on this for getting a quick response Is this course is approved for my jobYes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC, and DEB.