B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission 2023: B.Sc Textile Designing is a three-year course that aims to prosper the student’s knowledge about textile and designing discipline. This course offers students the opportunity to study dyeing techniques, textile science, weave structure, etc., in brief.
This course aims to prepare applicants for the challenges they will face in their careers by teaching them basic skills and structures. Students who have passed their 12th class from a recognized institution may apply for admission.
BSc Textile Designing Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Textile Designing.
Eligibility: An examination of 10+2 in any discipline is mandatory for the students to acquire a seat in this course at any institute. There will be 40% marks required without appearing in the entrance exam.
Duration: It’s a 3 years lasting distance degree.
Fee: There is a tuition fee range of INR 10500 to INR 57000 Per Year ( As per University)
University: Some prestigious institutes in which one can learn in IGNOU, LPU, DU SOL, Periyar University, Karnataka State Open University, and several others with approval from UGC.
Career-wise: In this area, degree holders can acquire the positions of retail buyer, stylist, graphic designer, lecturer, product designer, and many others. Almost INR 2 to 15 LPA is the annual income of these graduates.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Stream Name||Distance Education Courses|
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education
|Course Full Name||
Bachelor of Science Textile Designing Distance Education
|Mode of Learning||Distance Mode|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 40%|
Design Consultant, Illustrator, CAD, Fashion, textile designer, etc.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission 2023
There are very few universities that are offering admission to the Bachelor of Science in Textile Designing DE program. There are several universities and institutions where one can apply for the BSC Textile Designing three-year (six semesters) program, which is offered by the Neptune Institute of Management & Technology.
By using online/offline application, applicants will be able to apply to a distance education program that will last thirty-six months. The minimum requirement for admission to the BSC Textile Designing program is a 12th grade or equivalent from a state board or a central board of India, or equivalent from another country.
The door of admission has opened in an online or offline mode. Hence, registration for admission to this skill-oriented program can be made through any of the preferable options.
The course fee for VMU BSC Textile Designing is about INR 36,000. Students are allowed to deposit the VMU program fee yearly. Thou, A yearly fee for the BSC Textile distance program is INR 12,000. Aspirants can deposit VMU Textile, and design fees online.
The syllabus for the BSC Textile Designing degree consists of CAD in fashion and textile design, historic textiles, historical costumes, textile processing, finishing methods, yarn manufacturing and textile testing, clothing design & pattern making, etc.
BSC textile designing will provide individuals with a wide range of skills that will be valuable in a variety of fields such as web design, game design, fashion design, industrial design, graphic design, etc. A detailed description of all the requirements for admission to the BSC Textile Designing program can be found in the following article.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Eligibility
- The candidates who have passed 12th-level exams by entry from any recognized college are eligible for application in this degree program and courses.
- Candidates can opt-in to MSC, M.PHIL, and Ph.D. degree courses and programs after this course.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc. (Textile Design) degree are qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream. (Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.)
Duration: The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
- The students can check the BSc Textile Designing Average Fee range of INR 10500 to INR 57000 Per Year ( As per University)
- Fees and Approximate depend on the university to university. It may be changed as per the university Guideline
Documents: 10th, 12th with Maths, I’d Address Proof, photo.
Salary: After completing this BSc Textile Designing Distance Education, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
Career: The students after the completion of the Textile Designing course have good for securing a career. The graduates can work in many industries such as textile mills, export houses, the marketing sector, media houses, etc.
BSc Textile Designing Colleges
Top Universities are offering a BSc in Textile Designing. The candidates can check the name of the top BSc Textile Designing Colleges in India is given below.
- SOFT, Pune
- NIFT, New Delhi
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- NIFT, Mohali
- KSR College of Arts and Science College, Namakkal
- Jain University, Bangalore
- CUTN, Thiruvarur
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education from National Institute of management and technology
National Institute of Management and Technology provides BSc Textile Designing Distance Education with a duration of 3 years. The minimum eligibility to get admission in this course is 12th Standard or Equivalent from a recognized board. The fee for BSc textile Distance learning at NIMT is INR 12,000 per year. The syllabus of the course at NIMT is based on modern technologies and ideas.
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Admission BSC Textile Designing
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology or KSIMT started admission to BSC Textile Designing three-year undergraduate program. Interested candidates can visit the official portal of KSIMT to register and complete an admission process for the degree program.
Applicants will confirm their seats in the BSC Textile Designing program after a valid performance in the previous qualifying exam. The minimum eligibility to raise the admission opportunity for admission to the science-driven textile design program is 10+2 from a science or any similar stream.
VMU BSC Textile Designing Distance Education Admission
- The three-year undergraduate program admission in textile design at VMU requires a passport-size photo.
- The needed copies for submission of the application form must be self-attested.
- Visit the university’s admissions campus alongside documents and filled out forms.
- Fees can be deposited when documents have been validated.
- Obtain a receipt after completing the BSC Textile Designing Application form.
After completing this BSc Textile Designing Distance Education, The candidates can get the jobs like Stylist, Product Designer, Retail Buyer, Lecturer, Graphic Designer, and many more.
Employment Areas After B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education
The students can get jobs in top sectors like Accenture, Vardhman Textile Ltd, Trident Ltd, Welspun India, etc.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||25,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
BSc Textile Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSBST-101||Fiber Science||IMTSBST-201||Structure & Properties Of Fibers|
|IMTSBST-102||Textile Chemistry||BSF-301||Knitting Technology|
|IMTSBST-103||Basic of Fashion Design||IMTSBST-202||Textile Design & Ornamentation|
|IMTSBST-104||Spun Yarn Technology||IMTSBST-203||Woven Fabric Structure|
|IMTSBST-105||Fabric Manufacturing||IMTSBST-204||Textile Chemical Processing|
|IMTSBST-106||Practical (Fiber Analytical Laboratory)||IMTSBST-206||Practical (Fabric Structure Laboratory)|
|IMTSBST-107||Internship & Training||IMTSBST-207||Internship & Training|
|IMTSBST-303||Apparel Marketing & Merchandising|
|IMTSBST-304||Home Textile & Furnishings|
|IMTSBST-305||Process & Quality Control In Yarn & Fabric Manufacturer|
|IMTSBST-306||Practical (Computer-Aided Fabric Design Laboratory)|
|IMTSBST-307||Internship & Training|
BSC Textile Designing ODL Admission Process
The admission process of the BSC Textile Design three-year undergraduate program in numerous private, state and central-run institutions can be followed only in two manners: Online/Offline. Applicants would get complete information on the admission process in the sections given below.
BSC Textile Designing Online Process:
- Click the admission icon on the university’s official website after opening it.
- Find the Registration button, and press it.
- Include the applicant’s name, email id, & phone number in the required fields.
- Make registration after generating a username and password.
- Enter credentials to access the newly created admission account.
- The final components, such as the academic, address, and personal ones, must be completed accurately.
- Scanned documents must be submitted in PDF, JPEG, or JPG format.
- Check the segments of the filled application form for admission to BSC Textile Designing.
- Use a debit card, credit card, DD, or net banking to deposit a fee.
- Please preserve the form submission confirmation.
BSC Textile Designing Offline Process
- A reputable university or college should have blank registration or application forms available for pick up or download.
- Each university allows admission forms to be taken either free of charge or with a nominal fee.
- Try to complete the offline registration form when the required documents are on hand to minimize errors.
- Ensure that all relevant fields are fully filled out in the BSC Textile Designing offline form.
- Fill out all the mandatory sections of the registration form with a current, color,
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode. If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees for it?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what do I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to the topic of your call then students can mail us this for getting a quick response Is this course approved for my jobYes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC, and DEB.
Be the first to leave a review.