B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education 2023: B.Sc Textile Designing is a three-year course that aims to prosper the student’s knowledge about the textile and designing discipline. This course offers students the opportunity to study dyeing techniques, textile science, weave structure, etc., in brief.
This course aims to prepare applicants for the challenges they will face in their careers by teaching them basic skills and structures. Students who have passed their 12th class from a recognized institution may apply for admission.
- BSc Textile Designing Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Textile Designing.
- Eligibility: An examination of 10+2 in any discipline is mandatory for the students to acquire a seat in this course at any institute. There will be 40% marks required without appearing in the entrance exam.
- Duration: It’s a 3 years lasting distance degree.
- Fee: There is a tuition fee range of INR 10500 to INR 57000 Per Year ( As per the University)
- University: Some prestigious institutes in which one can learn in IGNOU, LPU, DU SOL, Periyar University, Karnataka State Open University, and several others with approval from UGC.
- Career-wise: In this area, degree holders can acquire the positions of retail buyer, stylist, graphic designer, lecturer, product designer, and many others. Almost INR 2 to 15 LPA is the annual income of these graduates.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Stream Name||Distance Education Courses|
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education
|Course Full Name||
Bachelor of Science Textile Designing Distance Education
|Mode of Learning||Distance Mode|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 40%|
Design Consultant, Illustrator, CAD, Fashion, textile designer, etc.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Admission 2023
Very few universities offer admission to the Bachelor of Science in Textile Designing DE program. There are several universities and institutions where one can apply for the B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education three-year (six semesters) program.
Using online/offline applications, applicants can apply to a distance education program that will last thirty-six months. The minimum requirement for admission to the BSC Textile Designing program is a 12th-grade or equivalent from a recognized board in India.
The door of admission has opened in an online or offline mode. Hence, registration for admission to this skill-oriented program can be made through any of the preferable options.
The course fee for VMU BSC Textile Designing is about INR 36,000. Students are allowed to deposit the VMU program fee yearly. Thou, A yearly fee for the BSC Textile distance program is INR 12,000. Aspirants can deposit VMU Textile, and design fees online.
The BSC Textile Designing degree syllabus consists of CAD in fashion and textile design, historic textiles, historical costumes, textile processing, finishing methods, yarn manufacturing and textile testing, clothing design & pattern making, etc.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Eligibility
- The candidates who have passed 12th-level exams by entry from any recognized college are eligible for application in this degree program and courses.
- Candidates can opt-in to MSC, M.PHIL, and Ph.D. degree courses and programs after this course.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing a B.Sc. (Textile Design) degree are qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream. (Candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.)
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Duration
The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Fees
- The students can check the BSc Textile Designing Average Fee range of INR 10500 to INR 57000 Per Year ( As per the University)
- Fees and Approximate depend on the university to university. It may be changed as per the university Guidelines.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Salary
After completing this BSc Textile Designing Distance Education, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
Career Opportunity After B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education
B.Sc Textile Designing distance education students have numerous job opportunities in the textile industry. They can work as fashion designers, textile designers, or stylists. They can also pursue careers in teaching, research, or entrepreneurship. They might also be employed by textile or clothing companies as design managers or technical designers. Additionally, they may work as consultants or freelancers.
Employment Areas After B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education
The students can get jobs in top sectors like Accenture, Vardhman Textile Ltd, Trident Ltd, Welspun India, etc.
BSc Textile Designing Colleges
Top Universities are offering a BSc in Textile Designing. The candidates can check the name of the top BSc Textile design colleges in India, which is given below.
- SOFT, Pune
- NIFT, New Delhi
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- NIFT, Mohali
- KSR College of Arts and Science College, Namakkal
- Jain University, Bangalore
- CUTN, Thiruvarur
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education from National Institute of Management and Technology
The BSc Textile Designing Distance Education program is also offered by the National Institute of Management and Technology and lasts three years. 12th Standard or Equivalent from a recognized board is the minimum requirement for entrance to this course. The cost of the distance learning BSc textile program at NIMT is INR 12,000 per year. The course material at NIMT is centred on contemporary concepts and technologies.
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology Admission BSC Textile Designing
Khatu Shyam Institute of Management & Technology or KSIMT started admission to BSC Textile Designing three-year undergraduate program. Interested candidates can visit the official portal of KSIMT to register and complete an admission process for the degree program.
BSC Textile Designing seats will be confirmed after a valid performance in the previous qualifying exam. 10+2 from a science or similar stream is the minimum requirement for admission to the science-driven textile design program.
VMU BSC Textile Designing Distance Education Admission
- The three-year undergraduate program admission in textile design at VMU requires a passport-size photo.
- The needed copies for submission of the application form must be self-attested.
- Visit the university’s admissions campus alongside documents and filled-out forms.
- Fees can be deposited when documents have been validated.
- Obtain a receipt after completing the BSC Textile Designing Application form.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||25,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
BSc Textile Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSBST-101||Fiber Science||IMTSBST-201||Structure & Properties Of Fibers|
|IMTSBST-102||Textile Chemistry||BSF-301||Knitting Technology|
|IMTSBST-103||Basic of Fashion Design||IMTSBST-202||Textile Design & Ornamentation|
|IMTSBST-104||Spun Yarn Technology||IMTSBST-203||Woven Fabric Structure|
|IMTSBST-105||Fabric Manufacturing||IMTSBST-204||Textile Chemical Processing|
|IMTSBST-106||Practical (Fiber Analytical Laboratory)||IMTSBST-206||Practical (Fabric Structure Laboratory)|
|IMTSBST-107||Internship & Training||IMTSBST-207||Internship & Training|
|IMTSBST-303||Apparel Marketing & Merchandising|
|IMTSBST-304||Home Textile & Furnishings|
|IMTSBST-305||Process & Quality Control In Yarn & Fabric Manufacturer|
|IMTSBST-306||Practical (Computer-Aided Fabric Design Laboratory)|
|IMTSBST-307||Internship & Training|
BSC Textile Designing ODL Admission Process
The admission process of the BSC Textile Design three-year undergraduate program in numerous private, state and central-run institutions can be followed only in two manners: Online/Offline. Applicants will get complete information on the admission process in the sections given below.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Online Process:
- Click the admission icon on the university’s official website after opening it.
- Find the Registration button, and press it.
- Include the applicant’s name, email ID, & phone number in the required fields.
- Make registration after generating a username and password.
- Enter credentials to access the newly created admission account.
- The final components, such as the academic, address, and personal ones, must be completed accurately.
- Scanned documents must be submitted in PDF, JPEG, or JPG format.
- Check the segments of the filled application form for admission to BSC Textile Designing.
- Use a debit card, credit card, DD, or net banking to deposit a fee.
- Please preserve the form submission confirmation.
B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education Offline Process
- A reputable university or college should have blank registration or application forms available for pick up or download.
- Each university allows admission forms to be taken either free of charge or with a nominal fee.
- Try to complete the offline registration form when the required documents are on hand to minimize errors.
- Ensure that all relevant fields are fully filled out in the BSC Textile Designing offline form.
- Fill out all the mandatory sections of the registration form with a current, colour.
Documents Required for B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education
- Qualification certificate
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Migration Certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc
B.Sc. Textile Designing Distance Education Scope
In India, Textile Designing is one of the most important needs of the textile industry. Students who have a degree in BSc textile design can become Textile Designers, Fabric Analysts, Fabric Resource Managers, Design consultants, and Embroidery Designers. They can get a decent salary after holding such positions.
FAQ Regarding B.Sc Textile Designing Distance Education
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Applicants can apply online or offline for admission if they wish to enroll. Our team of experts is available to help students with any problems they encounter. Additionally, students can pay fees online and send all necessary documentation by mail.
Ques. How can I pay fees for it?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Which stream is best for textile designing?
Ans. To pursue the BSc in textile design, students should have completed their 12th class with science stream subjects.
Ques. What is the highest salary in textile?
Ans. Students can earn a decent salary package after completing the course. An average salary package varies from Rs. 3 L to 8 L annually.
Be the first to leave a review.