BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23: B-Tech Agricultural Engineering distance education is a course where you learn about agriculture and apply engineering techniques to enhance the growth and yield of crops. This also emphasizes topics that are relevant to the environment because it has a direct relationship with agriculture.
B-Tech AE Full Form: Bachelors of Technology in Agricultural Engineering
Eligibility: 10+2 is the requirement for qualification and 50% is the minimum scoring limit for being eligible. The admission criteria vary in most institutes but in most cases, entrance exams are not conducted.
Duration: This professional needs 4 years to be accomplished.
Fee: Its fee will be about INR 50000 to 120000.
University: The institutes such as IGNOU, ICFAI, Amity, and others provide this degree.
Career-wise: There are many streams where this course and its degree holders are in demand. After completion, they can become agricultural engineers, researchers, professors, and others. Starting salary of such graduates can be INR 1.5 to 2.5 lacs per year.
BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education Admission
B.Tech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education 4 Years professional degree program can be applied at Monad University, Shri Ram Distance Institute, etc. Admission to the B.Tech Agriculture engineering program is typically given on the performance in JEE Mains and qualifying exams. The complete eligibility is further detailed in this article.
B.Tech Agricultural Engineering program has been developed to provide basic, and advanced level of learning in engineering mechanics, drawing, theory of structure, principles of agronomy, soil mechanics, and more. The average fee of B.Tech AE is INR 1-2 lac.
BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates possessing a valid and original degree of Diploma or FSC are allowed to be entered in this course.
- Candidates can opt for the entries in M.TECH FOOD & AGRICULTURE Engineering.
- Before knowing about BTech Agricultural Engineering and food engineering one should know about the eligibility to do this course. The students should pass the 12th intermediate from a recognized Board with sciences, with a minimum of 50% marks. as the main subjects.
- The time duration of this course is 4 years. The course is divided into 8 semesters.
BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education Fees
- BTech Agricultural Engineering after knowing the eligibility is answered by knowing the admission fees. In countries like UAE and OMAN, there will be a processing of the certificates that are provided by the students before joining the course. The fee details will be approximately $1200 or more. This is a four-year degree course with online classes for all the students globally.
- The students can check the BTech Agricultural Engineering Average Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
The major advantages about how to become BTech agricultural engineer will be
- The degree is useful for further studies and research in many parts of the world from reputed institutes.
- There is a good demand for the development of new technologies in agriculture and also food technology.
- The major benefit is with the increase in the demand for agriculture and food the students will be placed in highly reputed companies to help the world from starving.
Where to get jobs in agriculture and food engineering?
Many people will be thinking about the jobs when finding out how to become agricultural & food engineering. The students will be placed in
- Agricultural companies.
- Seed companies.
- Agricultural machinery.d
- Food processing.
- Food engineering.
- Nutrition departments.
After completing this BTech Agricultural Engineering, Students can get jobs like Research scientist, Microbiologist, Lecturer, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top sectors like agriculture machinery manufacturing firms, food products processing, etc.
After completing this BTech Agricultural Engineering, The students can get an average salary of Rs1,50,000 to Rs 2,50,000 LPA.
BTech Agricultural Engineering Colleges in India
Some Universities are offering BTech Agricultural Engineering. A few names of the Universities and Colleges are below.
- Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Bhubaneswar
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri
- The students can apply for the admission BTech Agricultural Engineering course by the Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri.
Rama University, Kanpur
- The applicants can apply for the admission BTech Agricultural Engineering course at the Rama University, Kanpur.
- B.Tech Distance Education in Delhi
- BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- B.Tech Distance Education in Noida
- B.Tech Distance Education
- B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.