BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Distance mode of education has become easy now because of the demand for education. The distance mode of education needs no class study. Anyone can continue their studies through distance education. Distance education will help in reducing the time and also the money for studying. The major part of distance education is to decrease the time of spending in colleges for hours and hours, as this is difficult for the students who are doing their jobs in many leading companies and other countries. Distance education is helping many people around the globe to achieve their goals in education. This also offers good placements for further development in their career. BTech Civil Engineering with distance education is helpful in completing a career as a civil engineer in the achieving career in the field of construction.
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.
It is a UG level degree program that the Universities offers to the candidates after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering. This degree deals with studies of various techniques and methods of civil engineering.
After completing this BTech Civil Engineering, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
The Students can check the name of top colleges and Universities is given below.
- IIMT Studies Bangalore
- Aryabhatta Degree College, Delhi
- IIMT Studies Chennai
- IIMT Studies Pune
- IAS Academy, Kolkata
The Duration of the BTech Civil Engineering undergraduate degree course is 4-years. It is divided into 8-Semesters. The students should pass the 12th exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
After the course, The candidates become Civil Engineers. Civil Engineers can work in different fields like industrial, metro, railways, airways, etc.
Candidates can apply for BTech Civil Engineering admission 2021 and check the details of B tech civil engineering subjects, fees, eligibility, syllabus, colleges, etc.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates that are having a valid degree of 12th class, diploma or any equal degree from any of UGC approved unis of India with a minimum of 54% marks in qualifying exams.
- Candidates can opt for M.TECH Civil engineering after completion of this course from any certified University.
- The eligibility criteria for knowing details about B Tech Civil Engineering requires a minimum aggregate of 70% in all branches of sciences. The students are required to study their twelve years of education with science as their core subjects. The students should have basic knowledge of mathematics as well. The people who are planning to do their masters need a good aggregate in their bachelor’s degree also.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Duration:
- The duration of this course is Four Years (4 Years). It is divided into 8 Semesters.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission Fees:
The process of B Tech civil engineering needs some admission fees. The fee details are provided by the universities on their websites. The general fee structure for studying in UAE and OMAN will be very less around $1500 and needs some paperwork for the government to start the distance education.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Advantages:
How to do BTech Civil Engineering without knowing the advantages of civil engineers is the most common question now. this course has many advantages:
- The degree of civil engineers attracts many companies to provide you high paid jobs.
- Civil engineers are very deep and have a major role in the development of infrastructure.
- Civil engineers play a major role in shaping the country through their innovative designs.
- Civil engineers will be helping all humans by their knowledge applying to nature.
Where to get jobs in Civil Engineering?
BTech Civil Engineering is easy when you know about the jobs available in this course.
- Civil engineers
- Field in charges
- Site engineers and many more
- B.Tech Distance Education in Delhi
- BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- B.Tech Distance Education in Noida
- B.Tech Distance Education
- B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning