BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BTech civil engineering course is a specialized program that aims at preparing students with civil engineering study and related knowledge so that they can build up successful careers. The curriculum of this course is designed in such a manner that applicants get to complete their studies without attending any regular mode classes.
The duration for pursuing the B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education course is of 4 years in which students get to upgrade their skills so that can easily cope up with the professional competition.
B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education is a degree program at the UG level for students who need an alternative to traditional classes. Construction materials, structural design and management, and material science are all studied in B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance Education.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
- Eligibility: For this course, one becomes eligible after acquiring 10+2 qualifying marks not less than 50 to 60% on an average basis. In some institutes, it is also preferred to have a diploma in B-Tech CE.
- Duration: Such professional courses are usually completed in 4 years with 8 semesters.
- Fees: Its tuition fee is set from INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000 in almost every institute.
- University: UGC has approved this degree course and it can be pursued at prince institute of innovative technology, amity university, ICFAI, al Falah School of engineering & technology, and others.
- Career-Wise: Students can pursue higher education after acquiring this degree to study MTech in a similar field. Degree holders can be appointed as CAD technicians, design engineers, etc.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000/- to INR 4,00,000/-|
|Salary Offered||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance based|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission
Admission into Distance B.Tech in Civil Engineering is very much restricted to a few universities or institutions. The distance program of four-year validity can be studied in JNTU, and Lingayas Vidyapeeth. Application forms for registration, and admission for the CE program starts in January/July sessions.
The Civil Engineering program of Bachelor of Technology is offered for a maximum duration of 4 Years. Applicants can get admission to the B.Tech Civil Engineering program on the merit of university/state/national level exams, and qualifying exam marks.
Applicants shall get more detail on the eligibility of the B.Tech Civil Engineering Distance course by reaching the “Eligibility Section” of the article.
Admissions to the civil engineering program of B.Tech is effectively dependent on registration and admission fees. Registration or entrance test fee ranges from INR 500 to INR 1,000. Applicants will get relaxation to deposit the complete fee in a split manner which means students can deposit the program fee yearly.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification to seek an opportunity for admission to B.Tech in Civil Engineering is 12th with 50 percent marks.
- Students having a valid degree of 12th class, diploma, or any equal degree from any of UGC approved University in India are eligible to apply.
- The eligibility criteria for B. Tech Civil Engineering distance education requires a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (reservation for SC/ST).
- Students are required to study their 12 years of education with science as their core subjects. The students should have basic knowledge of mathematics as well.
Duration of BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education
- The duration of this course is four years (4 Years). It is divided into 8 Semesters.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Fees:
- The process of BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education needs some admission fees. The fee details are provided by the universities on their websites. The general fee structure for studying in UAE and OMAN will be very less around $1500 and needs some paperwork for the government to start distance education.
- The students can check the Course BTech Civil Engineering Average Fee range of INR 35,000 to INR 1,50,000 per annum.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Advantages:
How to do BTech Civil Engineering distance education without knowing the advantages of civil engineers is the most common question now. this course has many advantages:
- The degree of civil engineering attracts many companies to provide you high paid jobs.
- B.Tech Civil engineers are very deep and have a major role in the development of infrastructure.
- Civil engineers play a major role in shaping the country through their innovative designs.
- Civil engineers will be helping all humans by their knowledge applying to nature.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Syllabus
The 4-year B Tech Civil Engineering curriculum is broken down into 8 semesters. It has a broad syllabus and is made up of several different disciplines that are separated into semesters. All disciplines are covered during the course of the eight semesters: –
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Functions of Several Variables||Series and Matrices||Math 3||Structural Analysis|
|Physics I||Physics II||Mechanics of Materials||Geotechnical Engg. 1|
|Physics Lab 1||Engg Mechanics||Transportation Engg. I||Transportation Engg. 2|
|Intro to Civil Eng||Chemistry I||Hydraulic Eng.||Environmental Engg.|
|Intro to Programming||Chemistry Lab.||Surveying||Science Electives (Maths/Physics/Chemistry)|
|Eng. Drawing||CE Materials and Construction||–||Humanities Elec. 1|
|Ecology and Environment||Life Skills II|
|Life Skills I||–|
|3rd Year||4th Year|
|Semester V||Semester VI||Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Life Sciences||Basic Steel Design||Humanities Elective 3||Professional Ethics|
|Geotechnical Engg. 2||Construction Project Management|
|Water Resources Eng.||Humanities Elective 2|
|Basic RC Design||–|
|Hydraulic & Environ. Engg. Lab.||–|
|Construction Material Lab||–|
Scope After B.Tech in Civil Engineering Distance Education
BTech in Civil Engineering Distance program offers students a variety of career options, including a chance to explore new possibilities at their preferred locations. Through the course, students are able to enhance their skills and mindset as per professional requirements.
The students can pursue a career as civil engineers and can work in both private as well as government firms. By enrolling in these courses, students can build up a career at profiles like civil engineer, site admin, manager, site engineer, etc. The average salary package of applicants for this course can get from INR 4.85 LPA to INR 14.5 LPA.
After completing this BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000/- to Rs 5,00,000/- per annum.
BTech Civil Engineering colleges in India
The Students can check the name of the top BTech Civil Engineering colleges in India as given below.
- IIMT Studies Bangalore
- Aryabhatta Degree College, Delhi
- IIMT Studies Chennai
- IIMT Studies Pune
- IAS Academy, Kolkata
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Admission Process
One can advance for admission to a B.Tech civil engineering degree distance Education program in online/offline modes. Here in this unit, the details related to both modes can be understood very well.
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Online Admission
- Visit the B.Tech offering institution/college or university’s website.
- The admission section contains a register button.
- Use a current email address and a distinct mobile number to sign up.
- Log in to the newly established account using the username and password.
- Complete all of the mandatory fields, such as applicant details, academics, communication, and more.
- Use the Documents window to upload the mark sheets, certificates, etc.
- Before depositing fees, one must preview the completed admission form.
- UPI, Debit cards, online banking, and credit cards are all acceptable forms of fee payment.
- Aspirants should download the receipt after completing the form submission
BTech Civil Engineering Distance Education Offline Admission
- Check out the B.Tech Civil Engineering University Website.
- Save a copy of the offline admission application form.
- Use a blue pen to complete the form by writing in the block letters.
- There shouldn’t be any empty fields. If a section is not relevant to you, please write “NA.”
- Put a recent, and self-attested colored passport photo.
- Never neglect to attest to the B.Tech application form and supporting documentation.
- Fees can be paid online by using a credit card, debit card, wallet, UPI, net banking, or DD, As proof, a receipt for the form submission must be acquired.
- B.Tech Distance Education in Delhi
- BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Agricultural Engineering Distance Education
- BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- B.Tech Distance Education in Noida
- B.Tech Distance Education
- B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning
Note:The UGC has not authorized the BTech course for distance learning in India.
Be the first to leave a review.