BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission: It is a 4-years UG course. It is a degree course that is linked with learning in the field of electrical engineering and electronics. It is highly awarded every year with an enormous number of entries of candidates.
Distance mode of education is one type of education that provides high-quality education without sitting in the classroom. The major advantages of distance education are that it will save time, save money, and provide good career opportunities for those who want to develop their career even when they are doing their jobs. How to do BTech electrical engineering Distance Learning students through distance mode of education is solved by many universities as they came forward to provide education through distance education.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
This degree is a UG level degree offered to the candidates right after passing the board exams of 10+2 grades. The Electrical Engineering course also covers various subjects related to Electrical. After the course, The candidates become Electrical Engineering.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the course BTech Electrical Engineering in the Delhi Technological University – [DTU], New Delhi.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates with a valid and legal degree of 12th class from any recognized board can apply for admission.
- Candidates can apply for M.TECH Electrical engineering after this course.
- The time duration of this course is 4-years. It is divided into 8-Semesters.
- The candidates can check the BTech Electrical Engineering Average Fee approx INR 2,00,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
Advantages of BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education:
The next step of taking BTech electrical engineering will be about the advantages of electrical engineering distance education. Electrical engineering students have many advantages like:
- High demand for electrical engineering in all the fields.
- The chances of placement are high in electrical engineering.
- The most important role in the production and development of power is our daily activities.
- The demand for many electrical companies.
Where to get jobs in BTech Electrical Engineering?
To know more about electrical engineering, distance learning jobs must be known. The students will be appointed as
- Electrical engineers
- Assistant engineers
- Deputy engineers and many other posts in government and private sectors.
- In UAE and OMAN, many industries seek electrical engineers to work in their highly reputed companies.
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Electrical Engineering sectors, Energy & Power Sector, etc.
After completing this BTech Electrical Engineering, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
BTech Electrical Engineering Colleges in India
The Students can check the name of top BTech Electrical Engineering Colleges and Universities is given below;
- Delhi Technological University – [DTU], New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi
- YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA), Faridabad
Indian Institute of Technology – [IIT], New Delhi
Students can apply for the BTech Electrical Engineering course in the Indian Institute of Technology – [IIT], New Delhi.
Amity University, Noida
Applicants can apply the admission for the course BTech Electrical Engineering in Amity University, Noida.
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.