BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23: B-Tech EE is provided via distance manner for all interested students. The fundamentals of electricity are taught in this course and the topics like electromagnetism and electronics are included. All and all this course is learning electrical engineering via industrial aspects.
B-Tech EE Full Form: Bachelors of Technology in Electrical Engineering
Eligibility: In order to have this degree, admission will be given based on merit. The merit, in this case, will be the 12th standard examination from a known board with a minimum 50% score.
Duration: It’s an undergraduate degree course of a duration of 4 years.
Fee: Its fee range is between INR 40000 to 100000.
University: This degree is available to be pursued at Vellore Institute of Technology, IGNOU, Jaipur National University, etc.
Career-wise: The options after this course are M-Tech, ME, or MBA. Various power sectors, water treatment facilities, petrochemical & chemical plant, and others hire these graduates with a salary package of INR 4-7 LPA.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
|Salary Offered||INR 2.5 Lac Per Annum|
|Study Mode||Distance/Online/ Correspondance|
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23
B.Tech Electrical Engineering Distance Education four-year program admission notification will soon appear on the portal of various universities like CIIS India, Shri Balaji Institute Pune, NIMTWEB, etc. Admission to B.Tech oriented courses will be given on an entrance basis. Students should be required to pass qualifying, and entrance exams like JEE Mains to get admission to B.TECH Distance Degree programs.
B.Tech Electrical Engineering program stands to teach various concepts such as power systems, power electronics, practical control systems, mechanics of solid, computational methods in engineering etc. Individuals who have passed the B.tech four year electrical engineering program can elevate a professional career as radio engineers, IT consultants, electromagnet engineers, instrumentation engineers, micro-electrical engineers, etc.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates with a valid and legal degree of 12th class from any UGC-approved college can register for entries.
- Candidates can go for M.TECH Electrical engineering after this course.
- How become an electrical engineer needs basic knowledge of electrical sciences, and the students are required to have a percentage of 50 in their intermediate or 12th standard. So to fill electrical engineering distance Learning, one must have good knowledge of English and electronics. The student must have good knowledge of physics and mathematics as well. For doing any master’s degree, the student needs to have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- The time duration of this course is 4-years. It is divided into 8-Semesters.
- If you know the admission fees of the electrical engineering course, your first step about how to become BTech electrical engineer will be completed. In places like OMAN and UAE, the students are required to pay a fee of $1000 or more, and this part of the fees will be given to the government to verify the candidate’s certificates and some other paper works.
- The candidates can check the BTech Electrical Engineering Average Fee range of INR 2,00,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
Advantages of BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education:
The next step of taking BTech electrical engineering will be about the advantages of electrical engineering distance education. Electrical engineering students have many advantages like:
- High demand for electrical engineering in all the fields.
- The chances of placement are high in electrical engineering.
- The most important role in the production and development of power is our daily activities.
- The demand for many electrical companies.
Where to get jobs in BTech Electrical Engineering?
To know more about electrical engineering, distance learning jobs must be known. The students will be appointed as
- Electrical engineers
- Assistant engineers
- Deputy engineers and many other posts in government and private sectors.
- In UAE and OMAN, many industries seek electrical engineers to work in their highly reputed companies.
The candidates can get jobs in top areas are
- Electrical Machines
- High Voltage
- Electrical measurements
- Computer and Software
- Drawing Hall [Shared]
- Electrical Network
- Control Systems
- Drives and Control
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Power Systems
After completing this BTech Electrical Engineering, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
BTech Electrical Engineering Colleges in India
The Students can check the name of top BTech Electrical Engineering Colleges and Universities is given below;
- Delhi Technological University – [DTU], New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology – [IIT], New Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi
- YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA), Faridabad
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.