BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2021-22 | Course: Distance mode of education is one type of education that provides high-quality education without sitting in the classroom. The major advantages of distance education are that it will save time, save money, and provide good career opportunities for those who want to develop their career even when they are doing their jobs. How to do BTech electrical engineering Distance Learning students through distance mode of education is solved by many universities as they came forward to provide education through distance education.
It is a degree course that is linked with learning in the field of electrical engineering and electronics. It is highly awarded every year with an enormous number of entries of candidates. This degree is a UG level degree offered to the candidates by the universities right after passing the board exams of 10+2 grades.
After completing this BTech Electrical Engineering, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
The Students can check the name of BTech Electrical Engineering top colleges and Universities is given below;
- Delhi Technological University – [DTU], New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology – [IIT], New Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi
- YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA), Faridabad
The Duration of the BTech Electrical Engineering undergraduate degree course is 4-years. It is divided into 8 Semesters.
The Electrical Engineering course also covers various subjects related to Electrical. After the course, The candidates become Electrical Engineering.
The students should have a 12th intermediate from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates can apply for BTech Electrical Engineering admission 2021 and check the details fees, eligibility, syllabus, subjects, colleges, etc.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates with a valid and legal degree of 12th class from any UGC-approved college are allowed to register for entries.
- Candidates can go for M.TECH Electrical engineering after this course.
- How to become electrical engineering needs basic knowledge in electrical sciences, and the students are required to have a percentage of 50 in their intermediate or 12th standard. The student must have good knowledge of physics and mathematics as well. For doing any master’s degree, the student needs to have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. So to fill electrical engineering distance Learning, one must have good knowledge of English and electronics.
- The time duration of this course is 4 years. It is divided into 8 Semesters.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission Fees:
If you know the admission fees of the electrical engineering course, your first step about how to become BTech electrical engineering will be completed. In places like OMAN and UAE, the students are required to pay a fee of $1000 or more, and this part of the fees will be given to the government to verify the candidate’s certificates and some other paper works.
Advantages of BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education:
The next step of taking BTech electrical engineering will be about the advantages of electrical engineering distance education. Electrical engineering students have many advantages like:
- High demand for electrical engineering in all the fields.
- The chances of placement are high in electrical engineering.
- The most important role in the production and development of power is our daily activities.
- The demand for many electrical companies.
Where to get jobs in BTech electrical engineering?
To know more about electrical engineering distance learning the jobs must be known.
The students will be appointed as
- Electrical engineers
- Assistant engineers
- Deputy engineers and many other posts in government and private sectors.
- In UAE and OMAN, many industries seek electrical engineers to work in their highly reputed companies.
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.