BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education?: According to UGC and AICTE rules, admissions into BTech Electrical Engineering programmes through distance learning are invalid in India. The duration of this course is four years. Students learn about electrical engineering aspects and techniques. By enrolling in the course and applying the advanced curriculum used in the course, students are able to improve their career level.
BTech Electrical Engineering course teaches the basics of electricity. It covers things like electromagnetism and electronics, electrical engineering, thermodynamics, electrical measurements and instruments, protection and switchgear for power systems, analogue communication, and power electronics.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- Eligibility: Completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks from the recognized board.
- Duration: 4-year
- Fee: INR 1.1 lac to 4.5 lac
- Top Specializations: Computer Science (CS), Electronic and Communication (ECE), Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil.
- Top University: Amity University, VIT, VTU, Noida International University
- Career-Wise: Work in various power sectors, water treatment facilities, petrochemical & chemical plants, and others
- Average Salary: INR 3 LPA to 15 LPA
BTech Electrical Engineering Highlights
|Fees||INR 70,000 to INR 1,90,000 (As per the University)|
|Salary Offered||INR 3 LPA to 15 LPA|
|Study Mode||Distance/Online/ Correspondance|
Is BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Worth it?
B.Tech Electrical Engineering can be worth it if you obtain excellent skills through learning this program.
- Skills: This distance B.tech provides multiple skills during its study. Some prominent skills provided by this program are power system skills, power generation skills, Electrical technology and instruments handling, electric shock safety skills, oral, research, project management, and time management skills.
- Time Flexibility: The more adaptable B.Tech Electrical Engineering online learning curriculum allows students to learn at their own speed and occasionally even asynchronously.
- Fee and Cost: B.Tech regular courses are very high in cost; everyone can’t afford these programs. But this B.Tech program via DL mode is lower in cost, and its tuition fee averages from INR 70,000 to INR 1,90,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: This distance B.Tech enables you to make some money along with studying. Your own time scheduling and flexibility of this course make this possible.
Note: The UGC has not authorized the BTech course for distance learning in India. The only way to take the course is in regular mode. Its purpose is to provide visitors with information.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission?
Recently, UGC has released a list of distance education universities and no one is offering BTech in open and distance learning mode. Because the Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering or any other specialization is not taught via distance learning. Candidates can check the list of UGC approved distance education courses.
There are many universities that offer BTech Electrical Engineering degrees. This is a practical-based program that cannot be pursued through distance education. Four years are required to complete the program. Admission to the university is based on entrance exams such as JEE Main and university conduct. For Btech candidates, 10+2 must include math and physics.
B.Tech Electrical Engineering program stands to teach various concepts such as power systems, power electronics, practical control systems, mechanics of solids, computational methods in engineering, etc. Individuals who have passed the B.tech four-year electrical engineering program can elevate a professional career as radio engineers, IT consultants, electromagnet engineers, instrumentation engineers, micro-electrical engineers, etc.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria?
- Students with a valid and legal degree of 12th class from any recognized board of India are eligible to apply for Distance BTech in Electrical Engineering.
- Also, it is a must to have a 12th-class completion mark sheet in the science stream.
- Students must have studied physics and mathematics as core subjects in Class 12.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Duration?
- There are four years of study required to graduate with a BTech degree in Electrical Engineering. The program is divided into eight semesters over the course of the academic year. It takes six months for each semester to complete.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Fee?
- Your first step towards becoming a BTech electrical engineer will be accomplished if you are aware of the entrance costs for the electrical engineering program. Students are expected to pay a charge of $1000 or more in areas like OMAN and the UAE, and a portion of that cost will be handed to the government in order to validate the candidates’ diplomas and other paperwork.
- The candidates can check the Distance BTech Electrical Engineering average fee ranges from INR 40,000 to INR 1,00,000 (As per the University)
Syllabus of BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education?
There are 8 semesters in the 4 years BTech Electrical Engineering program. Below is the BTech Electrical Engineering syllabus semester-by-semester.
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Communicative English I||Humanities Elective I||Integral Transforms and Complex Analysis||Mathematical Statistics and Numerical Methods|
|Calculus, Matrix Algebra||Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations||Digital Systems||Electrical Machines I|
|Physics/Chemistry||Chemistry/Physics||Electric Circuits||Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation|
|Electrical Engineering||Electronics Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Electromagnetic Theory|
|Engineering Mechanics / Introduction to Thermodynamics||Engineering Mechanics / Introduction to Thermodynamics||Humanities Elective I||Humanities Elective II|
|Computer Programming||Object Oriented Programming||Science Elective I||Science Elective II|
|Engineering Drawing I||Engineering Drawing II||Electric Circuits Lab||Measurements and Digital Circuits Lab|
|Workshop A / Workshop B||Workshop B / Workshop A||Simulation Lab and Electrical Workshop||Electrical Machines Lab I|
|Physics Lab / Chemistry Lab||Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab||–||SOFT SKILLS I|
|Cultural Education||Cultural Education|
|Computer Programming Lab||Object Oriented Programming Lab.|
|3rd Year||4th Year|
|Semester V||Semester VI||Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Introduction to Microcontrollers and Applications||VLSI Design||Power System Protection and Switchgear||Elective IV|
|Microprocessors||Transmission Lines and Radiating Systems||Environmental Studies||Project|
|Electronic Circuits II||Digital Communication||Electrical Drives and Control||Management Elective|
|Analog Communication||Elective I||Elective II||–|
|Control Engineering||Environmental Studies||Elective III||–|
|Electronic Circuits Lab II||Digital Communication Lab||Power System Simulation Lab||–|
|Microcontroller Lab||Seminar||Principles of Management||–|
|SOFT SKILLS II||VLSI Design Lab||Power Electronics Lab||–|
|–||SOFT SKILLS III|
Advantages of BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education?
The next step of taking BTech electrical engineering will be about the advantages of electrical engineering distance education. Electrical engineering students have many advantages:
- High demand for electrical engineering in all fields.
- The chances of placement are high in electrical engineering.
- The most important role is in the production and development of power in our daily activities.
- The demand for many electrical companies.
Scope After BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Learning?
Btech in Electrical Engineering Distance Learning offers students a wide range of career options, including exploring new opportunities for their career at the places they prefer. The course provides students with the opportunity to enhance their skills and mindset in line with professional requirements.
These courses prepare students for careers as IT consultants or managers, aviation engineers, communication engineers, radio engineers, electromagnet engineers, etc. Salary packages for applicants to this course range from 6.85 lakhs per annum to 8.51 lakhs per annum on average.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Salary?
- After completing this BTech Electrical Engineering, The students can get an average salary of INR 3 LPA to 15 LPA
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Top Colleges in India
The Students can check the names of the top BTech Electrical Engineering Colleges and Universities given below:
|University Name||City Name|
|Delhi Technological University (DTU)||New Delhi|
|Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)||New Delhi|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)||New Delhi|
|YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA)||Faridabad|
AMU BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility
The admission to the B.Tech four-year specialized degree program in electrical engineering shall be taken after the required performance as follows.
- Passed examination for the Senior Secondary School Certificate at the Board/University, or a comparable exam, with a minimum of 40% in the combined subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who have managed to possess at least 40 percent marks in the Diploma in Engineering program can also apply.
- Admission will be made through an admission test that has 150 objective-type questions.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission Process?
Admission to the B.Tech Electrical & Engineering program is normally guided in two well-known modes: Online, and Offline. The state, private, and central universities of India are rooted in both processes sequentially. One shall understand the B.Tech E & E admission process by following the arranged structure below.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission Online Process?
- Visit the websites of institutions that offer the BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- Find a button for B.Tech Admission.
- Register using your bare details like email ID, name, mobile number, etc.
- Generate a username and password.
- Fill out each required field in the form of a personal profile, communication, address, academics, and more.
- Upload documents: 12th/10th certificate, mark sheet, pp photo, etc.
- Cross-verify the filled application form.
- Reach B.Tech admission payment gateway
- Submit your entry, then keep a receipt number for future reference.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission Offline?
- Contact the college/university/institution that offers a B.Tech Electrical & Engineering program.
- Pick a blank application form for B.Tech E & E.
- Use a ballpoint pen to begin, and fill out the B.Tech application form
- You are required to fill out every mandatory block of an application form.
- Place a passport-sized photo in the above right corner of the offline form.
- Include documents: Academic/Personal
- Visit the center associated with the college/institute/university to submit the filled form.
- Fee deposit of the B.Tech E & E application form can be made via cash or demand draft.
- Do not skip collecting the B.Tech E & E form submission receipt.
Documents Required for BTech in Electrical Engineering DDE
Students must have the all necessary documents required for admission to the BTech Electrical Engineering program.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- DOB Certificate
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Scope
Both the government and private sector are offering the job to Btech Electrical Engineering students. One can work on prestigious job profiles like Chief Engineer, Project Manager, Project Head, etc. They can also join the Indian Army through CDS for technical posts. Apart from that, students can get a government job through exams like SSC and civil services exams.
Note: No university is allowed to admit students to a BTech program through distance education. The only way to take the course is in regular mode.
Be the first to leave a review.