BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23: B.Tech EE is provided via distance manner for all interested students. The fundamentals of electricity are taught in this course, and the topics like electromagnetism and electronics are included. All and all, this course is learning electrical engineering via industrial aspects.
The duration of a BTech Electrical Engineering distance education course is four years, in which they learn about the various aspects and techniques related to electrical engineering. After enrolling on the course, students develop their career level with the help of the advanced curriculum used in the course study.
- B.Tech EE Full Form: Bachelors of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- Eligibility: In order to have this degree, admission will be given based on merit. The merit, in this case, will be the 12th standard examination from a known board with a minimum 40% score.
- Duration: It’s an undergraduate degree course of a duration of 4 years.
- Fee: The fee range from Distance BTech in Electrical Engineering is between INR 40,000 to INR 1,00,000 (As per University)
- University: This degree is available to be pursued at Vellore Institute of Technology, Jaipur National University, etc.
- Career-wise: The options after this course are M-Tech, ME, or MBA. Various power sectors, water treatment facilities, petrochemical & chemical plant, and others hire these graduates with a salary package of INR 4-7 LPA.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 40,000 to INR 1,00,000 (As per University)|
|Salary Offered||INR 2.5 Lac Per Annum|
|Study Mode||Distance/Online/ Correspondance|
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education four-year program admission notifications will soon appear on the websites of Shri Balaji Institute Pune, NIMTWEB, etc. Admission to B.Tech-oriented courses will be based on an entrance exam. For admission to B.Tech distance degree programs, students should pass qualifying exams and entrance exams like JEE Mains.
B.Tech Electrical Engineering program stands to teach various concepts such as power systems, power electronics, practical control systems, mechanics of solid, computational methods in engineering, etc. Individuals who have passed the B.tech four-year electrical engineering program can elevate a professional career as radio engineers, IT consultants, electromagnet engineers, instrumentation engineers, micro-electrical engineers, etc.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- Students with a valid and legal degree of 12th class from any recognised board of India are eligible to apply in Distance BTech in Electrical Engineering.
- Also, it is must to have a 12th class completion marksheet in science stream.
- Student must have studied physics and mathematics as a core subjects in Class 12th.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 4-years. It is divided into 8-Semesters.
- If you know the admission fees of the electrical engineering course, your first step about how to become BTech electrical engineer will be completed. In places like OMAN and UAE, the students are required to pay a fee of $1000 or more, and this part of the fees will be given to the government to verify the candidate’s certificates and some other paper works.
- The candidates can check the Distance BTech Electrical Engineering average fee ranges from INR 40,000 to INR 1,00,000 (As per University)
Advantages of BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education:
The next step of taking BTech electrical engineering will be about the advantages of electrical engineering distance education. Electrical engineering students have many advantages:
- High demand for electrical engineering in all fields.
- The chances of placement are high in electrical engineering.
- The most important role in the production and development of power is our daily activities.
- The demand for many electrical companies.
Scope After BTech in Electrical Engineering Distance Learning
Btech in Electrical Engineering Distance Learning offers students a wide range of career options, including exploring new opportunities for their career at the places they prefer. The course provides students with the opportunity to enhance their skills and mindset in line with professional requirements.
These courses prepare students for careers as IT consultants or managers, aviation engineers, communication engineers, radio engineers, electromagnet engineers, etc. Salary packages for applicants to this course range from 6.85 lakhs per annum to 8.51 lakhs per annum on average.
After completing this BTech Electrical Engineering, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Colleges in India
The Students can check the name of top BTech Electrical Engineering Colleges and Universities is given below;
- Delhi Technological University – [DTU], New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology – [IIT], New Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi
- YMCA University of Science and Technology (YMCA), Faridabad
AMU BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility
The admission to B.Tech four-year specialized degree program in electrical engineering shall be taken after the required performance as follow.
- Passed examination for the Senior Secondary School Certificate at the Board/University, or a comparable exam, with a minimum of 40% in the combined subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who have managed to possess at least 40 percent marks in Diploma in Engineering program can also apply.
- Admission will be made through an admission test that has 150 objective-type questions.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission Process
Admission to the B.Tech Electrical & Engineering DDE program is normally guided in two well-known modes: Online, and Offline. The state, private, and central universities of India are rooted in both processes sequentially. One shall understand the B.Tech E & E admission process by following the arranged structure below.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission Online Process
- Visit the websites of institutions that offer the BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education
- Find a button for B.Tech Admission.
- Register using your bare details like email id, name, mobile number, etc.
- Generate a username and password.
- Fill out each required field in the form of a personal profile, communication, address, academics, and more.
- Upload documents: 12th/10th certificate, mark sheet, pp photo, etc.
- Cross-verify the filled application form.
- Reach B.Tech admission payment gateway
- Submit your entry, then keep a receipt number for future reference.
BTech Electrical Engineering Distance Education Admission Offline
- Contact the college/university/institution offers a B.Tech Electrical & Engineering program.
- Pick a blank application form for B.Tech E & E.
- Use a ballpoint pen to begin, and fill out the B.Tech application form
- You are required to fill out every mandatory block of an application form.
- Place a passport-sized photo in the above right corner of the offline form.
- Include documents: Academic/Personal
- Visit the center associated with the college/institute/university to submit the filled form.
- Fee deposit of the B.Tech E & E application form can be made via cash or demand draft.
- Do not skip collecting the B.Tech E & E form submission receipt.
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.