BTech Engineering Distance Learning Admission?: The University Grants Commission (UGC) has not given permission for the BTech course to be taught via distance mode in India. BTech Engineering is a Professional course with various specializations like Automobile, Petroleum, optical, Biotechnology, etc. In this course, students have many things to learn, like Fluid Machinery, Material Science Technology, Thermodynamics, Electrical Machines, Manufacturing Processes, Solid Modeling, etc. This course can be done in regular mode only. After completing this course, candidates can get a good job with a reputed salary in India or abroad.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Technology / Engineering
- Eligibility: Completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks from the recognized board.
- Duration: 4 years, divided into 8 semesters.
- Fee: Average Fee range From INR 80,000 to INR 4,00,000 Per Year (As per the University)
- Top Specializations: Computer Science, Electronic & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical, & Civil.
- Top University: Amity University, VIT, VTU, Noida International University
- Average Salary: INR 3 LPA to 15 LPA
Note: The UGC has not authorized the BTech course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Highlights
|Fees||INR 80,000 – INR 4,00,000 Per Year (As per University)|
|Admission Process||Entrance based|
Is BTech Engineering Distance Learning Worth it?
Engineering Technology has a great scope in the world. This UG course can be worth it if you obtain it from the best-recognized engineering institute in India.
- Skills: This program can provide you with various engineering skills and general skills. Some most important skills taught by this program are research skills, analytical skills, computer programming, technology skills, tech-related problem-solving skills, and writing and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: Distance learning for B.Tech Engineering courses gives students flexible study options in terms of time and learning rate.
- Fee and Cost: This B. Tech course charges very low money as compared to regular. Its academic fees are also affordable, and the average is INR 80,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: While learning this B.Tech program, students can also do jobs or business because this program has schedules of Study according to their own choice.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Admission?
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has not given permission for the BTech course to be taught via distance mode in India.
Students who are interested to pursue BTech courses in regular learning mode can apply for admission at Shri Balaji Institute Pune, Manav Rachana University, Mysore University, Khatu Shyam Institute & Management Delhi, and several other universities.
Universities accept applications for admission based on the entrance exam. In India, there are several universities that provide admission through their university admission tests. Btech has different specializations like civil, chemical, Biotechnology, Computer Science Engineering, etc. however btech is not provided in distance mode, so interested candidates can pursue regular.
- The candidates can apply for the admission B.Tech course by Info bit Technologies, Ahmedabad.
- The candidates can apply for the admission B.Tech course by Holy Grace Academy Of Engineering – [HGAE], Thrissur.
- The applicants can apply for the admission B.Tech course at the Kalasalingam Academy Of Research And Education, Krishnankovil.
- Students can apply for BTech Engineering Distance Learning admission 2023 and check information eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, subjects, and many more.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning: IIMT Admission
International Institute of Management & Technical Studies (IIMT) has started admission for engineering-oriented programs. Here, individuals will find only diplomas, and advanced diploma programs like quantity surveying, metallurgy, electronics & communication, oil & gas, structure engineering, and more.
The maximum duration of these programs is 24 months. But, the minimum duration is 14 months. In order to learn more about the IIMT ug, and pg diploma admission one shall visit the IIMT portal.
Note: The institute stands to provide distance education in diploma, and advanced diploma programs only
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Eligibility?
- Candidates with a valid certificate of diploma or FSC etc., from any UGC-known university, are welcome to enter this field.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.TECH and PGDM after this course.
- It’s a 4-year curriculum that can be processed after the 12th education
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Admission Process?
Bachelor of Technology or B. Tech programs in the open, and distance learning admission can be made after passing a minimum qualifying exam followed by an entrance test. Rank-obtained candidates can visit or enroll in the admission of B.Tech four-year distance program at the any approved university in India.
Universities typically conduct counseling followed by interviews to judge candidates’ capability before moving to confirm admission to the B.Tech degree program. The admission to the technology, and engineering degree program will be confirmed after verification completes of the submitted documents, and requested fees.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Subjects?
The BTech Engineering Distance Learning subject is outlined below:
|Measurements and Instrumentation||Control Systems|
|Analysis and Synthesis of Linkage and Machines||Power System|
|Manufacturing||Electromagnetic Field Theory|
|Electrical||Signals and Systems|
|Scientific Computing||Industrial Management|
|Analog Electronics||Communication Skills in Professionals|
|Electrical Systems||Communication Systems|
|Applied Mathematics||Switching Theory and Logic Design|
|Applied Physics||Fluid Machinery|
|Material Science Technology||Thermodynamics|
|Fluid Mechanics||Computer Graphics|
|Solid Modeling||Electrical Machines|
- Fluid Machinery: The fluid machine is a device that converts the energy saved by way of a fluid into mechanical power or vice versa.
- Material Science Technology: Branch of Materials science studies the properties of the topic to solve science and engineering issues. It makes use of functional physics and chemistry. Nanotechnology has bought concentration in the last few years. There are various inventions of recent material.
- Fluid Mechanics: Fluid mechanics is the kind of physics that deals with the mechanics of fluids (like liquids, gasses, and plasmas) and the forces on them. These mechanics can be distributed into statics, they gain knowledge of fluids, and dynamics and they gain knowledge of the outcome of forces in motion.
- Thermodynamics: A branch of physics Thermodynamics deals with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and its work. It states macroscopic variables, such as inside power, entropy, and strain, which partly explain the physique of the subject of radiation.
- Computer Graphics: Computer graphics are photos and films created making use of computer systems most often referring to picture data constructed by a computer with help from specified graphical hardware and program. It’s a vast and contemporary field in computer science.
- Solid Modeling: Solid modeling (or modeling) is a constant set of standards for mathematical and computer modeling of 3-dimensional solids. Solid modeling is exclusive from associated areas of geometrical modeling and computerized pictures by its emphasis on somatic constancy.
- Electrical Machines: Electrical machines are apparatuses that convert power into three categories: turbines that convert mechanical energy into electrical energy, motors that convert electrical power to mechanical energy, and transformers that alter the voltage degree of an alternate current.
- Manufacturing Process: Manufacturing process management (MPM) is a pool of technologies and methods used to describe how products are to be manufactured.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Syllabus?
A 4-year BTech Engineering program consists of 8 semesters. The following is a semester-by-semester breakdown of the BTech Engineering Distance Learning syllabus:
|Sub. Code||Subject||Sub. Code||Subject|
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|BF3||Electrical Technology||BF10||Programming and Data Structure|
|BF5||Introduction of Manufacturing Process||BF12||Engineering Drawing and Graphics|
|BF6||Constitution of Indian Politics and Ethics||BF13||Environmental Studies|
|BF7||English Communications-I||BF14||English Communications-II|
|BF2P||Chemistry Practical||BF9P||Applied Physics Practical|
|BF3P||Electrical Technology Practical||BF11P||Basic Electronics Practical|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|BSC1||Mathematics III||BSC6||Society, Environment, Engineering|
|BSC2||Water and Waste Water Engineering||BSC7||Building Construction|
|BSC4||Transportation Engg||BSC9||Advanced Surveying|
|BSC3P||Hydraulics Practical||BSC8P||Structural Analysis Practical|
|BSC5P||Surveying-I Practical||BSC9P||Advanced Surveying Practical|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|BTC1||Heat Transfer||BTC6||Design of Steel Structures|
|BTC2||Mass Transfer – I||BTC7||Advanced Structural Analysis|
|BTC3||Chemical Process Industries||BTC8||Environmental Engineering|
|BTC4||Professional Ethics and Human Values||BTC9||Advanced Foundation Engineering|
|BTC5||Total Quality Management||BTC10||Industrial Economics & Management|
|BTC1P||Communication Skills Lab||BTC7P||Advanced Structural Analysis Practical|
|BTC2P||Heat Transfer Lab||BTC9P||Advanced Foundation Engineering Practical|
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|BEC1||Irrigation Engineering||BEC6||Structural Dynamics|
|BEC2||Prestressed Concrete & Adv. Design of Structure||BEC7||Construction & Planning Management|
|BEC3||Quantity Surveying & Contract & Tenders||BEC8||Planning and design of airport|
|BEC4||Finite Elements Method of civil Engineering||BEC9||Project|
|BEC5||Elective-I||BEC6P||Structural Dynamic Practical|
|CHP009||Irrigation Engineering Practical|
|CHP010||Prestressed Concrete Practical||Grand Credits|
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Advantages?
In India, undergraduate aspirants can apply for renowned and technical courses like Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech) degree programs in engineering after completing four years of rigorous research and hands-on experience. A successful engineering career can be started with a B. Tech. or B.E.
In this block, we will talk about the advantages of a BTech engineering distance learning degree program.
- Exceptional Job Satisfaction: Engineers at each organization report feeling very satisfied with their work. For their exceptional work performance, they receive a range of incentives and bonuses. The top BTech institutions attempt to increase students’ understanding of the demands of the market while also giving them the necessary training to succeed in their chosen fields of employment.
- Numerous Career Possibilities: An engineer can choose to focus on one of their areas of expertise, or they can look into business or managerial prospects. They have had the ability to become well-known engineering university faculty members.
- The Growth Of The Mind: Engineers work with some of the best brains on the planet, and their intellectual growth is irrepressible. They are a source of inspiration for others and offer real-world solutions.
- Tasks That Are Both Difficult And Interesting: Jobs as engineers are not for the weak of heart! They frequently come across intriguing situations to solve and help people use their problem-solving skills. They enjoy their work because it allows them to face the demands & expectations of the outside world.
- Society’s Helpful Hand: Engineers offer society a crucial service. They facilitate problem-solving for us, simplifying our lives. Among other things, they are in charge of building dams, airports, medical equipment, and scientific advancements.
- Economic Stability: Engineering has the highest minimum salary or salary of any subject and is a very lucrative job. Earn your B. Tech from one of the Guntur engineering colleges and live comfortably.
- Reputation: In society, engineers are respected for their many accomplishments. They are accepted worldwide and have a promising future because society does not disregard them.
- Technological And Scientific Advances: Engineers keep in touch with those who were at the forefront of scientific and technological advances. Learning how things function through engineering enables you to produce advances in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, robots, space & ocean exploration, autos, and numerous others.
Specialization of BTech Engineering Distance Learning
BTech Engineering distance learning specialization is the same as traditional specialization, and it is determined by the university. The table below contains a list of several popular specializations that are highly valued in the professional world.
|Electronic & Communication Engineering (ECE)||Information Technology Engineering (ITE)|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)||Aeronautical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Chemical Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering (CSE)||Biotechnology Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Telecommunication Engineering|
Job Option After BTech Engineering Distance Learning
Engineers are highly regarded for the positive effects they have on society. They are received with open arms & hearts in every establishment. After obtaining a B. Tech course, you can pursue a career as a mechanical engineer, civil engineer, automobile engineer, production engineer, ceramic engineer, mining engineer, or robotics engineer.
Even if your ideas would change the world, you could still walk the entrepreneurial pathways. Through GATE, you can also enroll for positions in the public sector.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Job Area
- The students can get jobs in top companies like ISRO, Intel, Amazon, Google, Flipkart, Apple, Microsoft, etc.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Colleges in India
The Students can check the name of BTech Electrical Engineering top colleges and Universities given below;
- IIMT Studies- International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Delhi
- IIMT Studies- International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Chandigarh
- AMU – Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre, Ahmedabad
- Zakir Husain College of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh
Note: The UGC has not authorized the BTech course for distance learning in India. Students can pursue the course only in regular mode.
Q. Can I do B.Tech from Distance?
Ans: No, BTech does not offer a distance learning mode. As per the UGC and AICTE, a student must attend practical classes in this course curriculum which is not possible to conduct in distance mode.
Be the first to leave a review.