BTech Engineering Distance Learning: It is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completing a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution. BTech Engineering Distance Learning is the program that makes learning the small parts and equipment of the machinery by which machinery can be manufactured for industrial use.
It is a UG level degree program offered by different Universities to candidates under various specializations. It is offered to the candidates by the university once they have gone through the inter or diploma level of learning. This degree program provides to learn in technical fields via the distance mode of learning.
The Students can check the name of BTech Electrical Engineering top colleges and Universities is given below;
- IIMT Studies- International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Delhi
- IIMT Studies- International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Chandigarh
- AMU – Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre, Ahmedabad
- Zakir Husain College of Engineering and Technology, Aligarh
The Duration of the BTech Engineering Distance Learning is a 4-years undergraduate degree course. It is divided into 8-semesters. The students should have a 12th mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning most common undergraduate degree. The students like the most BTech Engineering course.
Students can apply for BTech Engineering Distance Learning admission 2021 and check information eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, subjects, and many more.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Highlights
|Fees||INR 80,000 to INR 4,00,000|
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Eligibility:
- The candidates with a valid certificate of diploma or FSC etc., from any UGC known university, are welcome for entries in this field.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.TECH and PGDM after this course.
- It’s a 4-year curriculum that can be processed after 12th education.
- The time duration of this course is 4 years. It is divided into 8 semesters.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Career:
Component Engineers can work in manufacturing, machine, or automobile industries for various job roles such as component engineer, manager, assistant, etc.
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Subjects 25 Types:
- Fluid Mechanics: Fluid mechanics is the kind of physics that deals with the mechanics of fluids (like liquids, gasses, and plasmas) and the forces on them. These mechanics can be distributed into statics, the gain knowledge of fluids; and dynamics, the gain knowledge of the outcome of forces in motion.
- Thermodynamics: A branch of physics is Thermodynamics deals with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and its work. It states macroscopic variables, such as inside power, entropy, and strain, which partly explain the physique of the subject of radiation.
- Computer Graphics: Computer graphics are photos and films created making use of computer systems most often referring to picture data constructed by a computer with help from specified graphical hardware and program. It’s a vast and contemporary field in computer science.
- Solid Modeling: Solid modeling (or modeling) is a constant set of standards for mathematical and computer modeling of 3-dimensional solids. Solid modeling is exclusive from associated areas of geometrical modeling and computerized pictures by its emphasis on somatic constancy.
- Electrical Machines: The electrical machines are apparatus that converts power into three categories: turbines that convert mechanical energy into electrical energy, motors that convert electrical power to mechanical energy, and transformers that alter the voltage degree of an alternate current.
- Manufacturing Process: Manufacturing process management (MPM) is a pool of technologies and methods used to describe how products are to be manufactured.
- Fluid Machinery: The fluid machine is a device that converts the energy saved by way of a fluid into mechanical power or vice versa.
- Material Science Technology: Branch of Materials science studies the properties of the topic to solve science and engineering issues. It makes use of functional physics and chemistry. Nanotechnology has bought concentration in the last years. There are various inventions of recent material.
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Analysis and Synthesis of Linkage and Machines
- Scientific Computing
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical Systems
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Control Systems
- Power System
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Signals and Systems
- Industrial Management
- Communication Skills in Professionals
- Communication Systems
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
BTech Engineering Distance Learning Syllabus List:
|Sub. Code||Subject||Sub. Code||Subject|
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|BF3||Electrical Technology||BF10||Programming and Data Structure|
|BF5||Introduction of Manufacturing Process||BF12||Engineering Drawing and Graphics|
|BF6||Constitution of Indian Politics and Ethics||BF13||Environmental Studies|
|BF7||English Communications-I||BF14||English Communications-II|
|BF2P||Chemistry Practical||BF9P||Applied physics Practical|
|BF3P||Electrical Technology Practical||BF11P||Basic Electronics Practical|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|BSC1||Mathematics III||BSC6||Society, Environment, Engineering|
|BSC2||Water and Waste Water Engineering||BSC7||Building Construction|
|BSC4||Transportation Engg||BSC9||Advanced Surveying|
|BSC3P||Hydraulics Practical||BSC8P||Structural Analysis Practical|
|BSC5P||Surveying-I Practical||BSC9P||Advanced Surveying Practical|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|BTC1||Heat Transfer||BTC6||Design of Steel Structures|
|BTC2||Mass Transfer – I||BTC7||Advanced Structural Analysis|
|BTC3||Chemical Process Industries||BTC8||Environmental Engineering|
|BTC4||Professional Ethics and Human Values||BTC9||Advanced Foundation Engineering|
|BTC5||Total Quality Management||BTC10||Industrial Economics & Management|
|BTC1P||Communication Skills Lab||BTC7P||Advanced Structural Analysis Practical|
|BTC2P||Heat Transfer Lab||BTC9P||Advanced Foundation Engineering Practical|
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|BEC1||Irrigation Engineering||BEC6||Structural Dynamics|
|BEC2||Prestressed Concrete & Adv. Design of Structure||BEC7||Construction & Planning Management|
|BEC3||Quantity Surveying & Contract & Tenders||BEC8||Planning and design of airport|
|BEC4||Finite Elements Method of civil Engineering||BEC9||Project|
|BEC5||Elective-I||BEC6P||Structural Dynamic Practical|
|CHP009||Irrigation Engineering Practical|
|CHP010||Prestressed Concrete Practical||Grand Credits|
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Abu Dhabi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Mizoram||Uttarakhand||United Kingdom|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Nagaland||West Bengal||Australia|
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.