BA Distance Education Admission in Delhi 2021-22 | Course | (Correspondence), A Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree program generally offers instruction in the humanities, social sciences, or liberal arts. BA course generally gives you more flexibility in choosing your courses and are less specialized. Students can apply for the BA Course after completed 12th. Many graduate-level careers are open to graduates of any discipline, particularly those careers in business, finance, management consultancy, and the public sector, by taking courses in the arts and humanities. You can check BA correspondence admission 2021 in Delhi and BA distance education admission 2021 in Delhi.
In a BA program, you necessity complete coursework in several disciplines, natural sciences, English, Hindi, Political Science, mathematics, including humanities and social sciences. Get all information related to admissions, fees, courses, placements, reviews & more BA Distance Education in Delhi.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
BA Distance Education in Delhi Eligibility
- The students should pass the 10+2 from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
BA Distance Education in Delhi Duration
- The time duration of this course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
BA Distance Education in Delhi Advantages
- There are many career options for the degree holders as they can go for competition, studios, and galleries, creativity.
- Another type of job is Multimedia arts and animation they have better job opportunities than others.
- After passing the course, they can also go for additional higher studies in the subjects of their interest in graduation.
- BA educated student can take the job in government or private sector like media, Advertising
Politics, teaching, Public service, Advertising, etc.
BA Distance Education Courses in Delhi
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)|
|BA (Physical Education)|
|BA (Fashion Design)|
|BA (Human Resource Management)|
|BA (Computer Applications)|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)|
|BA (Fine Arts)|
|BA (Public Administration)|
|BA (Social Work)|
|BA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)|
|BA (Home Management)|
|BA (Visual Communication)|
|BA (Hospitality Management)|
|BA (Home Science)|
|BA (Public Relations)|
|BA (Rural Development)|
|BA (International Relations)|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)|
|BA (Computer Science)|
|BA (Human Rights)|
BA Correspondence Colleges in Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Hindu College
- Sri Venkateswara College
- Maharaja Agrasen College.
- Kirori Mal College
- Hans Raj College
- Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi
- Kalindi College, New Delhi
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Lingaya University
- Kalindi Colleges
- St. Stephen’s College Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (more)
BA Distance Education in Delhi Employment Area
- Film Editing and Direction Units
- Graphics and Printing Industry
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
- Advertising Agencies
- Broadcasting Centres
- Business Process Outsourcing Units
- Community Service Centres
- Professional Writing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work Departments
BA Distance Education in Delhi Job Types
- Management Analyst
- Administrative Officer.
- Human Resource Managers.
- Information Systems Managers.
- Business Administrator.
- Business Consultants.
- Management Accountants.
- Marketing Managers.
- Business Management Researcher.
- Business Management Professor.
- Finance Managers.