BA Distance Education Admission in Noida 2022-23 | Course: It is a 3-years UG degree course. Various universities in Noida offer this course. The Admission will be based on university, and students take Admission after 10+2. It is the most demandable course among students. Some universities provide direct Admission, or some give Admission based on the merit list. The universities will charge a fee of Rs.10,000 (approx.) for the course.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
BA Distance Education in Noida Highlights
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Admission Mode||Regular or Distance|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission|
|Fees||10,000 to 25,000|
|Salary||1.5 lacs to 2.5 Lacs|
|Job Positions||Teacher, Content Writer/Features Writer, Public Relations Executive, Journalist, Social Worker, Customer Care Executive, HR Executive, etc.|
BA Distance Education Admission in Noida
- The candidates can apply for the BA Admission in Noida as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the BA course at the Tamil Nadu Open University TNOU, Chennai.
- Applicants can apply for the BA course at the School Of Open Learning, University Of Delhi – [Sol DU], New Delhi.
- The candidates can apply for the BA course by the IGNOU, New Delhi.
BA Distance Education in Noida Eligibility
- 12th from a recognized educational board with any stream.
- Generally, 50% of marks are compulsory, but the percentage may vary from state to state and from institute to institute.
- The duration for BA Distance Education Courses in Noida is Three Years or four its may vary according to University/Institute Conditions.
The candidates can check the BA Distance Education Average Fee range INR 6,000 – INR 20,000 Per Year.
BA Distance Education in Noida Advantages
- Give you real-world skills.
- You will get more individual attention.
- Offers the opportunity for people who cannot get a BA in their city.
- You can access content on advanced technology devices such as I-phone, Ipad tabs.
- B. A Correspondence offers an avenue for busy professionals who cannot spend time in classes.
Students can go for a career option in many areas in a BA Bachelor of Arts degree. Employment opportunities include
- Political Scientist
- Social Activist
- Personnel Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant
- Public Relations Executive
- Customer Care Executive
- Content Writer
- Teacher and Lecturer
- labor-management Relations Specialist
The candidates can get jobs in the top sectors like banking sectors, teaching, BPO, etc.
Salary is negotiable in the art field. It depends on your skills, knowledge, ability, creativity, skills, keen witness and enthusiasm, etc., which you have. After completing this degree In India, you can get a fresher salary of 2 – 3 l per year.
BA Colleges in India
The Top colleges are providing BA Distance Education in Noida. The candidates can check the name of Top BA Colleges in India:
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- School Of Open Learning, University Of Delhi – [Sol Du], New Delhi
- Tamil Nadu Open University TNOU, Chennai
- University School of Open Learning (USOL), Chandigarh
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore
Advance Course after BA Course
- MA Course
- Army and Navy
- Indian Railways
- Indian Postal Department
- You can go for freelancing as a writer, translation work, or transcription work.
- After BA, you also have an option to try in government examinations. Like CDS to SSC CGL and many others.
- After BA, you can do many professional courses ahead of your graduation like animation, graphics, web, etc.
- Indian Administrative Services & Much more jobs are available for art students.
|Area of Study||Topics|
|English||English prose, English poetry, Essay writing, Letter writing, English idioms and phrases, English Grammar|
|History||Rise and growth of the British Empire in India, Rising of 1857, Social and Religious Reform Movements, Indian National Congress, National Independence Movement, Muslim League|
|Sociology||Nature and Scope of Sociology, Basic Concepts of Sociology, Social Groups, Social Processes, Religion, Social Stratification, Social Control, Social Change|
|Public Administration||Indian Administration – Institutional Framework of Indian Administration, Central Government, Executive Agencies, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Advisory Committees, Administration of Public Undertakings,|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Calculus, Financial Mathematics, Analytical Geometry, and Differential Equation, Applied Mathematics, Business Mathematics|
|Philosophy||Ethics is a branch of Philosophy, Indian and Western Normative Ethics, Human Values, Value Crises of today,|
|Political Science||Nationalism, Democracy, Marxism, Fascism, Local Self Government in India, Panchayat Raj Institutions in India, Election commission and electoral processes|
|Hindi||Hindi prose, Hindi Poetry, Idioms, Translation, Reading comprehension, Hindi grammar, Letter, and essay writing, etc.|
|Geography||Physical Geography – Lithosphere, Atmosphere, and Oceanography|
|Psychology||Nature and definition of psychology, Branches of Psychology, Consciousness, Human Abilities, Personality, and Perception, Memory|
|Education||Meaning of Education and Educational Processes, Relation of Education and Philosophy, Aims of Education, Individual and Social Aims of Education, Sociology, and Education|
|Home Science||Home Management, Resource Management, Money Management, Work Simplification, Elements of Design, Introduction to Family Dynamics|
|Economics||Indian Economy at the time of independence, National Income, Planning in India, Foreign Trade, Poverty and Unemployment, Rural Economy|
|Social Work||Reform movements; Social Welfare and Social Services – Introduction, History of Social Services, Specific Social Services for Deprived and Weaker Sections, Post-independence reform movements for Social Justice|
|French||Grammar, Civilization, Communication, Comprehension, Translation, French Grammar|
|Sanskrit||Sanskrit Grammar, Sanskrit prose, Sanskrit verse, Reading comprehension, Translation|
|German||Grammar, Translation, Composition of letters, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension|
The total number of subjects may vary from institutes/colleges/universities.
BA Course Distance Education in Noida
|BA (Education)||BA (Hospitality Management)|
|BA (English)||BA (Foreign Trade Management)|
|BA (Political-Science)||BA (Computer Science)|
|BA (History)||BA (Computer Applications)|
|BA (journalism)||BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)|
|BA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)||BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)|
|BA (Economics)||BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)||BA (JMC)|
|BA (Human Resource Management)||BA (International Relations)|
|BA (Public Administration)||BA (Human Rights)|
|BA (Geography)||BA (Mathematics)|
|BA (Home Management)||BA (Physical Education)|
|BA (Home Science)||BA (Public Relations)|
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||BA (Rural Development)|
|BA (Hindi)||BA (Fashion Design)|
|BA (Fine Arts)||BA (Social Work)|
|BA (Visual Communication)|
BA Distance Education in Noida Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
Be the first to leave a review.