BA Economics Distance Education 2024: The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics is an undergraduate degree program where students learn about how money and markets work. Admission to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics through distance education course has been started by various universities like IGNOU for the academic year session 2024-25. The application deadline for the BA Economics course at IGNOU is 29 February 2024.
Graduates with a BA in Economics can work in different areas like finance, banking, government, or business. Common job titles include economic analyst, financial analyst, policy analyst, market researcher, and consultant
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Latest Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute has announced admission to its BA Economics open learning programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit your application by 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- SKU University has started the admissions process for the BA Economics distance education course for the academic year 2024-25. Apply by 29 February, 2024. Apply now.
- Mangalayatan University accepts applications for its BA Economics DDE programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before 28 February 2024. Apply now.
- IGNOU has begun taking applications for the BA Economics ODL course commencing with the academic year 2024-25. Apply before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
To access this program, candidates must have passed an undergraduate degree with at least 45-50% marks. Students can apply online by filling out an online application form, which will be available on the official website of their chosen University. An average tuition fee ranges from INR 65,000 to INR 120,000 for a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in India.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 45% to 50%.
- Job Area: Finance & Banking Sectors, Government / Private Banks, Trade Markets, etc.
- Fees: Average Fee ranges from INR 13,500 to INR 27,000 Per Year.
- Top University: IGNOU, DU SOL, Amity University, etc.
BA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Approx 13, 500 to 27,000 Per year/*
|Minimum Percentage required
Latest Distance Education Universities
BA Economics Distance Education Admission 2024
The application/registration fee for the bachelor’s degree program in arts flows between INR 100 and INR 1,000. The degree is being offered by several universities at the UG level. Admission to distance BA Economics courses will be accepted based on previous educational marks or merit. Students do not need to appear in the entrance exams.
Aspirants can apply to central, state, and private universities like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, etc. The process of admission registration will stay either offline or online.
BA Economics DDE Eligibility
- The pupil must have passed Intermediate level exams.
- One must have scored 58% marks in the exams.
- Entries are done via merit.
BA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|English Paper I
|Language Paper II
|Language Paper I
|English Paper II
|Major Paper I – Indian Economic Development
|Major Paper IV – Economic Thought
|Allied Paper I – Comparative Economic Systems
|Major Paper III – Micro Economics
|Major Paper II – Monetary Economics
|Allied Paper II – Marketing Management
Applied Paper – II – Regional Economics
|Applied Paper I – Environomics
Major Paper V – Macro Economics
Major Paper VI – Fiscal, Economics
Major Paper VII – International Economics
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
The BA Economics distance program admission will be made after the process given below.
- Reach the university/college website
- Discover the admission icon
- Find an enrollment or registration button.
- Step forward to complete the registration process.
- Return to the admission window and make a login.
- All sections must be sealed
- Upload documents as requested
- Preview BA Economics filled form
- Deposit fee (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking)
- A receipt must be obtained.
- CNIC Card & B-Form.
- Result card of FSC and SSC.
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Education Certificates
- DOB Certificates
- Migration Certificates
- Cast certificates, etc
BA Economics Distance Education Universities in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA in Economics Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the Top BA Economics Colleges in India.
Following are the top universities for BA Economics distance education:
|ANU Distance Education
NOU Distance Education
|KKHSOUO Distance Education
Delhi University Distance Education
|Dibrugarh University Distance Education
Jain University Distance Education
BA Economics Distance Education IGNOU
The application form can be easily found on the University’s official website. The duration of the program at IGNOU is three years, and there is no minimum or maximum age limit to apply. The application form fee is INR 200, while the course fee is INR 9,600. For more information, kindly visit the official website.
Calicut University BA Economics Distance Education Admission
Interested candidates can follow an online structured mode to apply for the Calicut BA Economics degree program. Aspirants can learn about Calicut University BA Economics eligibility, fees, and more details by visiting the official course information portal.
BA Economics DDE Application Form 2024
- The admission form for the course will be available online/offline.
- Candidates can download the form of admission from the official site of the university.
- After going through the form, they will have to fill it with accurate & precise knowledge.
- BA Economics distance education application fee range charged by the universities/Colleges is between INR 300 and INR 700.
What is BA Economics Distance Learning?
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics is an undergraduate degree program where students learn about how money and markets work. It helps them understand economic ideas and how to use them in real life. The goal is to teach students the skills to study and make smart choices about economic material.
Distance learning is an option that is available at several universities across the nation for candidates seeking a bachelor’s degree in economics. A solid reputation has been built for the accuracy, breadth, and impact of this degree program.
This program offers very few entries to candidates each year, and each of those entries must meet extraordinarily high standards to be considered for entry. University’s main goal in this program is to instill in the students a good understanding of how the economic system works as well as its foundations.
The Candidates are employed by govt for different purposes and are paid highly due to their services.
- Economical Degree: The mode of distance learning is very economical, and a common person can afford it as it is half of the fee of the physical mode.
- Non-Rigid Schedule: Learning with distance mode facilitates us by choosing to take lessons and lectures on time of our desire.
Q: Can I do a BA in Economics in distance education?
Ans: Yes, as per UGC guidelines, BA Economics can be done in distance mode, and numerous universities offer this bachelors program in distance mode.
Q: Who is eligible for a BA in Economics?
Ans: Candidates who completed 12th in any subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Distance BA Economics program.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus