BA Economics Distance Education Admission: It is a 3 Years UG degree course. BA in Economics ODL is an arts program that also deals with economic sciences. Economics is an old field in education, but the impact of economics on the world will never come to an end. Economics experts are required in different departments of government for different purposes. Bachelor of Arts in Economics ODL admission July 2022 session has been closed by most of the universities. Now it will open for the next session.
- Most of the universities closed the admission process for July 2022 session.
- BA Economics distance education admission windows will open soon for the next academic session.
The significance of Economics increased a lot in recent years due to different international bodies like the IMF and World Bank which are big names in economics. It has a good scope, and various companies hire professionals in this field every year.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Duration of the course: The duration of BA Economics distance education course is 3-Years minimum.
- Eligibility: A candidate must have a 10+2 board certificate with a minimum entry mark of 45-50% from the Higher Secondary board.
- Job Area: The students can get jobs in top companies like Finance & Banking Sectors, Government / Private Banks, Trade Markets, etc.
- Fees: The students can check the BA Economics Average Fee range of INR 13,500 – INR 27,000 Per Year.
BA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx 13, 500 to 27,000 Per year/*|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance based|
|Minimum Percentage required||45%|
Latest Distance Education Universities
BA Economics Distance Education Admission
Admission to the BA Economics Distance Education program July 2022 Session has been closed by several UGC-approved institutes. The application/registration fee for the bachelor’s degree program in arts flows between INR 100, and INR 1,000.
Aspirants can apply to central, state, and private universities like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, etc. The process of admission registration will stay either offline or online.
Calicut University BA Economics Distance Education Admission
Interested candidates can follow an online structured mode to apply for the Calicut BA Economics degree program. Aspirants can learn about Calicut University BA Economics eligibility, fee, and more details by visiting the official course information portal.
BA Economics DDE Application Form:
- The application form for BA Economics admission for the July 2022 session is not available now.
- The admission form for the course will available online/offline.
- Candidates can download the form of admission from the official site of the university.
- After going through the form, they will have to fill it with accurate & precise knowledge.
- BA Economics distance education application fee range charged by the universities/Colleges is between INR 300 to 700.
BA Economics DDE Eligibility
- The pupil must have passed Intermediate level exams.
- One must have scored 58% marks in the exams.
- Entries are done via merit.
- CNIC Card & B-Form.
- Result card of FSC and SSC.
What is BA Economics Distance Learning?
BA Economics Distance Learning is a bachelor’s level degree program that different universities offer to Candidates all over the country. This degree program is well respected and well-reputed due to its accuracy, scope, and significance. A limited number of entries are offered to the candidates every year in this program, and the merit for entries is extremely high. The university’s main focus during this program is to create a sense of economics and the fundamentals of economics.
The Candidates are employed by govt for different purposes and are paid highly due to their services
The mode of distance learning is very economical, and a common person can afford it as it is half of the fee of the physical mode.
Learning with distance mode facilitates us by choosing to take lessons and lectures on time of our desire.
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
The BA Economics distance program admission will be made after the process given below.
- Reach university/college website
- Discover the admission icon
- Find an enrollment or registration button.
- Step forward to complete the registration process.
- Return to the admission window, and make a login.
- All sections must be sealed
- Upload documents as requested
- Preview BA Economics filled form
- Deposit fee (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking)
- A receipt must be obtained.
BA Economics Distance Education Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA in Economics Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of Top BA Economics Colleges in India:
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
Be the first to leave a review.