BA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance BA in Economics is a 3-year Bachelor’s degree program. BA Economics distance education is both an arts and economic sciences program. Admission to the Bachelor of Arts in Economics is based on both merit and entrance examinations.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 45% to 50%.
- Job Area: Finance & Banking Sectors, Government / Private Banks, Trade Markets, etc.
- Fees: Average Fee ranges from INR 13,500 to INR 27,000 Per Year.
- Top University: IGNOU, DU SOL, Amity University, etc.
There is an average tuition fee of INR 15,000 for a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in India, ranging from INR 65,000 to INR 120,000. Students who complete a BA in Economics will be able to pursue MA programs in Economics, Ph.D. programs in Economics, and MBA programs after they complete their BA degree. Students who have graduated from BA in Economics programs are placed in a variety of fields, including Indian Economic Services, Banking, Finance, Private and Foreign Banks, among others.
- For the academic session 2023, Lovely Professional University has announced the start of BA Economics distance learning admissions. Interested candidates can apply before the closing date on March 15, 2023. Click Here
- For the upcoming academic session of 2023, Kurukshetra University has begun the admission process for its distance education program for the degree of BA Economics. Source
BA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx 13, 500 to 27,000 Per year/*|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance based|
|Minimum Percentage required||45%|
Latest Distance Education Universities
BA Economics Distance Education Admission
The application/registration fee for the bachelor’s degree program in arts flows between INR 100, and INR 1,000.
Aspirants can apply to central, state, and private universities like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, etc. The process of admission registration will stay either offline or online.
Calicut University BA Economics Distance Education Admission
Interested candidates can follow an online structured mode to apply for the Calicut BA Economics degree program. Aspirants can learn about Calicut University BA Economics eligibility, fee, and more details by visiting the official course information portal.
BA Economics DDE Application Form
- The admission form for the course will available online/offline.
- Candidates can download the form of admission from the official site of the university.
- After going through the form, they will have to fill it with accurate & precise knowledge.
- BA Economics distance education application fee range charged by the universities/Colleges is between INR 300 to 700.
- CNIC Card & B-Form.
- Result card of FSC and SSC.
BA Economics DDE Eligibility
- The pupil must have passed Intermediate level exams.
- One must have scored 58% marks in the exams.
- Entries are done via merit.
What is BA Economics Distance Learning?
Distance learning is an option that is available at a number of universities across the nation for candidates seeking a bachelor’s degree in economics. A solid reputation has been built for the accuracy, breadth, and impact of this degree program. This program offers very few entries to candidates each year, and each of those entries must meet extraordinary high standards in order to be considered for entry. University’s main goal in this program is to instill in the students a good understanding of how the economic system works as well as its foundations.
The Candidates are employed by govt for different purposes and are paid highly due to their services
- Economical Degree: The mode of distance learning is very economical, and a common person can afford it as it is half of the fee of the physical mode.
- Non-Rigid Schedule: Learning with distance mode facilitates us by choosing to take lessons and lectures on time of our desire.
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
The BA Economics distance program admission will be made after the process given below.
- Reach the university/college website
- Discover the admission icon
- Find an enrollment or registration button.
- Step forward to complete the registration process.
- Return to the admission window, and make a login.
- All sections must be sealed
- Upload documents as requested
- Preview BA Economics filled form
- Deposit fee (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking)
- A receipt must be obtained.
BA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|English Paper I||Language Paper II|
|Language Paper I||English Paper II|
|Major Paper I – Indian Economic Development||Major Paper IV – Economic Thought|
|Allied Paper I – Comparative Economic Systems||Major Paper III – Micro Economics|
|Major Paper II – Monetary Economics||Allied Paper II – Marketing Management|
Applied Paper – II – Regional Economics
|Applied Paper I – Environomics|
Major Paper V – Macro Economics
Major Paper VI – Fiscal, Economics
Major Paper VII – International Economics
BA Economics Distance Education Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA in Economics Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the Top BA Economics Colleges in India
|Hindu College, Delhi||Jai Hind College, Mumbai||Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai||Christ University, Bangalore|
Be the first to leave a review.