BA English Distance Education Admission in Chennai: This is a 3-year UG degree course. The Bachelor of Arts (BA) program aims to offer the opportunity for students to be able to reply and read to novels of the large spectrum, playing and creating poetry with associated genres. At a second, the students will be uncovered to broader socio-cultural and political issues about contemporary English literature.
The Course fee structure is Approximate, and it can also be changed. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for BA English Distance Education in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- English Literature is a three-year modern UG degree that teaches skills in writing modern English.
- Class 12 merit is used to get into the BA English Literature course, and students must get at least 50 percent to get into the program.
- Jobs for various profiles like teachers, publishers, government organizations, or non-traditional fields like Digital Marketing are offered to students after completing the course.
- After the compilation of these courses, these high-paying jobs pay between INR 25,0000 and INR 30,0000 a month, and they pay well.
- There’s also post-graduation university, like getting a MA, LLB, MBA, or other degrees.
BA English Distance Education in Chennai Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
|Fees Approx||Students to pay Rs 12,200 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BA English Distance Education Admission in Chennai 2022
- The candidates can apply for the admission BA English course at St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi.
BA English Distance Education in Chennai Eligibility Criteria
- The Students Should have passed a 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is three years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
The students can check the BA English Average Fee approx INR 18,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of BA English Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for BA in English Distance Learning in Chennai.
- Government Departments
- Educational Institutes
- Coaching Centres
- Language Institutes
- Translation Centres
The students can get jobs in top areas like private and public organizations, the economy, etc.
BA English Colleges in India
The Top colleges are offering BA English Distance Learning in Chennai. The students can check the name of Top BA English Colleges in India:
- Kirori Mal College, New Delhi
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Students can apply for the admission BA English course in the Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
Hindu College, New Delhi
The applicants can apply for the admission BA English course in the Hindu College, New Delhi.
BA English Distance Education in Chennai Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|The Social and Literary Context: Medieval and Renaissance||The Social and Literary Context: Restoration to the Romantic Age|
|Medieval and Renaissance: Poetry and Plays||Restoration to Romanticism English Poetry, Drama and Fiction|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|The Social and Literary Context: The Victorian World||English Poetry and Fiction: Modernism and After|
|Victorian Poetry and Fiction||The Social and Literary Context: Modernism and After|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Drama: Theory and Practice I||Literary Criticism|
|Drama: Theory and Practice II||Twentieth-Century Criticism and Theory|
|The Essay in English: Addison to Dickens||Nature|
|The Essay in English: The Twentieth Century||Western Mythology: Introducing Classical, Judaic & Christian Myth|
|Life Writing: Biographies, Memoirs, and Letters||(Optional Papers)|
|Women’s Writing||Indian English Literature|
|Women and Literature|
|English Language and Linguistics I|
|Book into Film|
|African Literature in English|
More Courses After 12th