BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a Bachelor’s degree in Design and Fashion and the duration of the course is 3 years. In this course, students will able to learn about Fabric Analysis, Fashion Art & Design, Traditional Indian Textiles & Costumes, Advanced Pattern Making & Garment Construction, Visual Merchandising, etc. Most universities have started admission for the session 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the course at the official website of the universities.
Students who have a passion for Fashion and Design prefer this course after the 12th. Admission to this program is based on either entrance exams or merit. The fee may vary according to the institution.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design
- Selection Process: Merit or Entrance Exam
- Job Positions: Fashion Designer, Costume Designer, Fashion Consultant, Fashion Stylist, Personal Stylist, Trend Forecaster.
- Top Recruiting Companies: Pantaloons, Max Fashion, Reliance Fashion, Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Raymonds, Benetton, Levi’s, Fab India, etc.
- Top Universities: Mahatma Gandhi University, TNOU, Apeejay Institute of Design (AID), and more.
The course covers subjects like Apparel Manufacturing Technology, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Communication, and more. Initial salary ranges are determined by experience and ability. Typically, professionals are employed by fashion stores, fashion design firms, fashion show companies, educational institutions, shopping malls, etc. BA Fashion Design grads can work as advisors, designers, and coordinators, among other positions. Additionally, students can pursue higher education in relevant fields.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Fashion Design|
|Fee Structure||INR 15000 to 25000 Per Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
Is Distance BA Fashion Design worth it?
Yes, it is completely worth it for candidates who desire to be fashion designers, and this provides them with a degree with related knowledge and a bright career.
- Skills: In order to survive in the field of fashion design, the candidates will have to learn skills such as creativity, imagination, visualization, sketching, drawing, sewing skills, interpersonal skills, multitasking, communication, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: The factor of time flexibility makes the distance BA Fashion Design course accessible to most candidates because it is designed specifically for those learners who face a shortage of time.
- Fee and Cost: In distance BA Fashion Design course fee structures of most institutes are lower, and the average estimate for the fee of all those colleges is INR 15,000 to INR 25,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Every individual who chooses to study distance courses will get enough extra time to do a job during the study process so that they can easily earn.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2023
BA Fashion Designing is the course that develops the ability to create new and unique designs of garments, footwear, jewelry, luggage, etc. Nowadays this fashion designing course is offered in the distance and online learning mode. That makes the availability of this course easy for every student. The students can apply for the Admission BA Fashion Design course at KR Mangalam University.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Eligibility
- The students must have done an FSC / FA or Diploma in fashion design.
- The students must have scored more than 55% marks in qualifying exams of the respective degree.
- Admission is done based on the merit of marks scored by the students in qualifying exams.
Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery, Mumbai: The applicants can apply for the Admission BA Fashion Design course at the Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery, Mumbai.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University: The students can apply for the Admission BA Fashion Design course at UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University.
What is BA Fashion Design Distance Education?
BA Fashion Design Distance Education is a bachelor’s level degree program offered to students at a vast scale by many universities. The main focus of the faculty during this program is to produce successful and talented fashion designers. In this degree program, students are taught the basics and techniques of fashion design. This degree is right now the highest pursued degree by the students at the UG level of learning. students are offered jobs with high salaries and many other facilities, including houses and cars.
- Economical Degree: Learning through distance mode for this degree program is not that expensive while teaching through the physical model of education in this program is very expensive.
- Cost of Petrol: We are not ordered to visit the university for learning, so the cost of petrol to be used for traveling is saved.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Application Form 2023
- Students can get the application form by visiting the official web of the university.
- After filling out the form, we can submit it to the same portal.
Top Colleges for BA Fashion Design Distance Education
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA in Fashion Design Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top BA Fashion Design Distance Education Colleges in India:
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Whistling Woods International Institute of Film, Communication, and Creative Arts
- K.R. Mangalam University
- Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery, Mumbai
BA Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission Process
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the university for admission to the BA Fashion Design Distance Education course.
- Remember one thing to apply for this course admission candidate must full fill the eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the application form and pay the admission fee through the online/offline method.
- A candidate receives an email after confirmation of registration on your mobile through email or text.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Required Documents
- Valid ID card.
- Result card of the previous degree.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Subjects
Students who are pursuing a BA in Fashion Designing learn about the many facets of fashion, the ever-evolving trends, and the developmental characteristics of fashion as it has evolved through the years in the course of their studies. The BA Fashion Designing curriculum includes both required and optional courses for students to choose from. The following is a selection from the course list for the BA Fashion Designing:
- Foundation Program in Design
- History of Indian Costumes
- History of Western Costumes
- Apparel Manufacturing Process
- Appreciation of Textiles
- Fashion Studies
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Basics of Fashion & Design||Fashion Illustration|
|Introduction to Textiles||Fabric Analysis|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Fashion Art & Design||Textile Wet Processing|
|Traditional Indian Textiles & Costumes||Introduction to Apparel Industry|
|Basic Garment Construction||
Advanced Pattern Making & Garment Construction
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Fashion Marketing and Merchandising||Textile and Apparel Testing|
|Creative Pattern making and Garment Design||Visual Merchandising|
Read Also: BA English Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.