BA Functional Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 3-years undergraduate course. It is a functional arts course associated with the Hindi language. The field of available Hindi was launched to preserve the language and literature in Hindi. This field got popularity in no time just because it was an initiative to protect our native and national language, i.e., Hindi. The students can check some other Other BA Hindi courses.
This field has a significant position in the academic areas opted for by students at higher scales. We can’t recognize the boundaries of this degree, and the scope is vast and never-ending.
- SRM IST – Directorate of Distance Education started the admission for the BA programme, students can apply for the admission before 31 March 2023. Source
- BA distance education asdmissin has been started in MGAHV University, students can apply for registration for at the official website of the university before 31 March 2023.Source
- BAOU has been started admsision, students can apply at the official website before the last date i.e. 31 March 2023. Source
- BA Distance Education admission at KKHSOU Univetsity is ongoing students must apply for admission before 25 March 2023. Source
BA Functional Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx 13, 500 Per year/*|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Functional Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023
BA or Bachelor of Arts is a three-year undergraduate degree course. Many universities in India provide this course in distance or Online education mode. Candidates who are interested to take admission in BA functional Hindi need to visit the official site of the university to fill out their admission form. Admissions for BA Hindi distance education have been started already. Candidates need to check out which university provides this course in distance education mode and need to visit the official site of that university.
Check out the details of required documents and eligibility criteria and then the application fee and course fee detail. Some Universities and admission processes are given in the article for your help. The students can apply for the Admission BA Functional Hindi course at Stella Maris College, Chennai.
BA Functional Hindi Distance Education Eligibility
- Students must be having a valid 10+2 passing certificate.
- Students must have scored above 55% marks in qualifying exams.
- Students are allotted admission in this course based on the merit of their effects on the 12th class boards.
Fees: The students can check the BA Functional Hindi Average Fee approx INR 10,000 – INR 50,000 Per Year.
- Pupil’s ID card.
- Academic documents of 10th and 12th.
- Proof of DOB (10th mark sheet or Birth certificate)
- Adhar card
- Residential proof
What is BA Functional Hindi Distance Learning?
BA Functional Hindi Distance Learning is a UG-level art degree program offered to students by different universities in India. It is an art degree with a main focus on providing students with distance learning in Hindi. This degree program earned a good reputation as a functional art degree. Many jobs are offered to students after completing this degree. These jobs are advantageous in terms of both money and respect. Many govt jobs are also offered to students after this degree.
During distance learning, we can learn quickly and comfortably from our couch as we are not bound to university for educational purposes physically.
Fee & Charges
The fee and charges for this program through distance mode are relatively relieving compared to the physical way of learning horrifying controls and out a range of poor.
BA Functional Hindi Application Form 2023
- Students can download the form application from the official website of the university.
- Students will have to fill it in by providing accurate info in allocated boxes.
- Students can send this form to the official application portal of the university which is specially designed for this purpose.
Indraprastha College for Women, New Delhi
The applicants can apply for the Admission BA Functional Hindi course at the Indraprastha College for Women, New Delhi.
St. Stephens College, New Delhi
The students can apply for the Admission BA Functional Hindi course at St. Stephens College, New Delhi.
The students can get jobs in top companies like Hindi news anchors, voice artists, Senior customer service representatives, etc.
BA Functional Hindi Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA in Functional Hindi Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top BA Functional Hindi Colleges in India:
- Hans raj college
- Loyola college
- St. Stephens College
- Hindu College
- Miranda House
- St. Xavier’s College
- Stella Maris College
- Indraprastha College for Women
BA Functional Hindi Subjects
BA Functional Hindi subjects that are instructed in the practice are essentially the same throughout all of the institutions, although there are some differences based on the course module offered by each institution. However, the themes covered are relatively comparable overall but are presented in varied demand relying on the mode of instruction chosen. In general, by the end of the class, they will have developed an unusual approach to teaching and writing, as well as a broad knowledge of literature.
BA Functional Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|Computer: Education and Training||Public-contact|
|Discipline I||Discipline IV|
|Discipline II||Application Course I|
|Discipline III||Practical Work II|
|Electronic Communication Medium and Hindi||Application Course II|
|English I||Foundation Course II|
|English II||English III|
|Experimental Hindi||Compositional Writing; Professionalism|
|Foundation Course I||English IV|
|Hindi Typing and Shorthand||Advertisement|
|National Language Hindi||Translation Principles|
|Print Media and Hindi||Role of Translation in the usage of Hindi; Practical explanation|
Be the first to leave a review.