BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023: Universities have started taking admission for the 2023 sessions like IGNOU, Andhra university, and others. The bachelor of Arts programme has 3 years time duration. students will about in-depth BA Hindi literature, its history and Hindi communication, writing, and many other topics. admission for the programme is based on merit.
- BA Hindi registration at IGNOU started on the official portal and the last date to apply is 10 March 2023. Source
- BAOU started the admission on the official portal for BA Hindi Distance Education with the declaration of the last date for registration is 31 March 2023. Source
- VMOU BA Hindi Distance Education Admission is ongoing, students can apply before the deadline i.e. 25 March 2023. Source
Costs for getting a BA in Hindi through distance learning vary from college to college. After finishing this course, the average starting salary usually depends on the skills of the candidates.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Hindi
- Eligibility: Completed class 12th or 10+2 equivalent from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fee: An average fee for this course will be around INR 13500 per year.
- Top University: Venkateshwara Open University, Nalanda Open University, and IGNOU.
- Career-wise: Work as a voice artist, translator, journalist, and so on. Saalary ranges from INR 2 LPA to INR 5 LPA.
In order to pursue higher education, candidates can obtain a MA after obtaining a BA Hindi degree. The teaching profession involves enrolling in BEd courses after completing a MA.
BA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Full-form||Bachelor of Arts in Hindi|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Hindi as a compulsory subject|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission or on the basis of marks acquired in the Entrance Test.|
|Course Fee||Approx. INR 13,500 per year.|
|Average Salary||INR 2 LPA to INR 5 LPA|
|Job Positions||Teachers, Hindi news anchors, voice artists, an ace writer in Hindi, Hindi newspapers/magazines editor, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Media houses, Schools and Colleges, IT sector companies, Newspapers, magazines, etc.|
Is Distance BA Hindi Worth it?
Yes, BA in Hindi can be worth the best if you get this education from one of the most popular arts institutes in India.
- Skills: This BA distance course in Hindi can provide skills of critical reasoning, cultural skills, translation skills, theatre skills, drama skills, communication skills, Hindi reading skills, grammar skills, and environmental skills.
- Time Flexibility: BA Hindi through dl mode is giving you an opportunity of making own timetable for covering its syllabus and learn it with normal speed.
- Fee and cost: This program in Hindi is money-saving because it is offered in distance mode. Its tuition fee is lower than the regular BA Hindi Program. The tuition fee for this BA program is about INR 13,500 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: The learning flexibility of BA Hindi allows you to do a job along with its study because the time of study is your own choice.
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Admission has started for the BA Hindi distance education program in multiple UGC-approved universities. Applicants can visit the official portal of IGNOU, Calicut University, Nalanda Open University, etc., to apply for the Hindi PG program. Open, and distance learning universities will offer online or offline modes to aspirants for completion of the registration, and admission process.
Aspirants can get admission to BA Hindi three-year distance program after passing 12th from any stream having Hindi as the primary subject. Entrance tests are excluded for the BA Hindi admission.
The average fee of the BA Oriented three-year Hindi degree program is INR 11,400. Registration/application fee for the Hindi Language PG degree program varies. The registration fee shall be required to pay alongside the admission fee for the first-year entry. One can use offline or online mode to make a deposit of the BA Hindi fee.
BA distance program in Hindi covers several significant topics such as Hindi Literature History, Critical Reasoning, Communicative Skills, Writing, Plays, Poetry, Translation, Theory, and more. Applicants who have enrolled in the distance education program of Hindi can study from anywhere. The program is comparatively cheaper than a regular HINDI course.
Required Documents For BA Hindi Distance Education
- Valid ID cards of the Candidates.
- Academic program certificates.
BA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The pupil must have passed the 12th class from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Entries for this course are based on merit.
Fee: The candidates can check the BA Hindi Average Fee range of INR 13,500 – INR 50,000 Per Year.
BA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Communication skills||History of Hindi literature (Adhunik Kal- Gadya)|
|Communications skills in other languages||Literature of Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada ( Hindi translation)|
|Critical reasoning, writing, and presentation||Reading literature|
|Hindi literature in Kerala||Reading on Indian secularism, constitutions, and sustainable environment.|
|History of Hindi literature (Madhyakal and Adikal)||Translation and communication in Hindi|
|Prose and one-act plays||Translation theory and practice|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Applied grammar||Correspondence and secretarial practice – Hindi|
|Comparative literature||Culture and civilization|
|General informatics and CA in Hindi.||Theatre and Drama – Hindi|
|History of Hindi literature -Adhunik kal- padya||Environmental studies|
|Literature and contemporary issues||History and philosophy of science|
|Literature in other languages||Perspectives of humanities and languages and methodology|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Contemporary Hindi literature||Elective course Journalism and Mass Communication/ Folk literature/ Radio broadcasting|
|Indian literary thoughts||History of the Hindi language|
|Linguistics||Modern poetry – Hindi|
|The open course has spoken Hindi/ business/ Interpretation||Novel and short stories in Hindi|
|Poetry (Ancient and Medical); Prosody and Poetics||Project – literary translation|
|Project – literary translation||Western literary thoughts|
What is BA Hindi Distance Learning?
BA Hindi Distance Learning is a bachelor’s level degree program that many universities offer to Candidates at a higher scale. The main purpose of setting up this university was to provide language and literature learning to the Candidates at the UG level through a distance mode of learning. It helps the Candidates to continue the process of learning besides the job. It is a famous degree among all other arts degrees.
- Easy Entries: Candidates can be entered easily into distance learning programs because the requirements of universities are not so high for this degree program. Low merit-based admissions take place for these courses.
- Freedom From Uniform: It is a good feature of distance learning that we are not allotted any uniform to wear as we have no physical links with the university.
Benefits of BA Hindi Distance Education Admission
An undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Arts in Hindi or BA Hindi will offer some tremendous opportunities at academic, and professional levels. The upcoming section will provide the details of both more descriptively.
- BA Hindi Academic Benefits: After completing the UG degree in BA Hindi from any UGC-approved institution/college/university in India, candidates can proceed to pick up an advanced academic degree in the form of an MA Hindi, B.Ed, LLB, MBA, and more. Mentioned courses will assist candidates to make their academic profile even more solid than ever. The registration fee for such general, and professional degree programs range from INR 300 to INR 1000. However, there is a big difference between the course fees.
- BA Hindi Professional Benefits: The B.A. in Hindi program is a thorough study that examines all facets of the language: both historically and today. An undergraduate degree in the BA Hindi program is identically a base for candidates to pick up a professional career as a journalist, translator, speech writer, voice associate, screenwriter, content writer, and more. The average salary package of BA Hindi-based professionals lies between INR 1.6 and 3.4 LPA.
BA Hindi Distance Education Application Form 2023
- Candidates can download the application voucher from the official web of the university.
- They can fill via giving 100% accurate knowledge only in the boxes allocated for that specific answer of a question of application voucher.
BA Hindi Distance Education Job Area
- The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Hindi news anchors, Senior customer service representatives, Hindi newspapers/magazine editors, etc.
BA Hindi Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA Hindi Distance Education. The candidates can check the name of the Top BA Hindi Distance Education Colleges in India:
|Hindu College, Delhi||Madras Christian College, Delhi|
|Miranda House, Delhi||Hans Raj College, Delhi|
|Loyola College, Chennai||Stella Maris College, Chennai|
|St. Stephen’s College, Delhi|
Top Three Universities for BA Hindi Distance Education Admission
- NOU BA Hindi Hons: Nalanda Open University, or NOU, has commenced admissions for BA Hindi three-year undergraduate program. The admission or application fee for the NOU BA Hindi program is INR 500. Aspirants can deposit the NOU BA Hindi program fee. through banking options in the form of a Debit/Credit Card. The university will not use any entrance exam influence to offer admission to the BA Hindi program. Thus, the institution approves only academic scores.
- SDE Kerala University BA Hindi: The registration and prospectus fee for the Hindi program is INR 320. The complete program fee for SDE is INR 14,235. Students who have managed to get admission to the SDE Kerala University BA Hindi program can deposit the fee Semester wise or yearly. Admission to the SDE BA Hindi program will be granted after the scores of the 12th.
- AMU Distance Education BA Hindi: The AMU Distance Education program in the Bachelor of Arts in Hindi begins in July and January cycles. The course registration window opens in online mode. Hence, applicants can visit the AMU BA Hindi program portal to register for the UG Hindi program. The registration fee for the AMU BA program is INR 300. Admission to the AMU DDE program is allowed after the scores of higher secondary exams or equivalent from a recognized board in India. The distance university will not seek the help of an entrance exam to offer admission to the BA Hindi six-semester program.
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
Online and offline applications are accepted for the BA Hindi Distance Education program. Applicants have a choice between the two The information about both admissions processes is given below.
BA Hindi Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Visit the official website of the institute, university, or college that offers the BA Hindi Distance Education Course
- Click the “Admission 2023” button
- Sign up with a unique email and an active mobile number.
- Create an admission account for BA Hindi DDE
- Enter your Username and Password in the login section
- All mandatory details like personal, and academic must be filled in truly
- Upload Marksheets, Certificates, and other important documents
- Before depositing, review or preview the admission form that has been filled out.
- Debit Card/UPI/Internet Banking/Credit Card can be used to deposit fee
- Downlaod BA Hindi DDE submission receipt
BA Hindi Distance Education Offline Process
- One must collect/download BA Hindi DDE offline form from any UGC-approved college/university
- The blank form of BA must be filled out with a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- It is necessary to finish the communication, personal, and educational components.
- Include a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Put your signature down.
- Add copies such as 10th/12th/Graduation Certificates, and mark sheets
- Visit a campus that provides admission to the BA Hindi DDE program and submits an application form there.
- Cash, demand drafts, etc. are all acceptable forms of payment for fees.
BA Hindi Distance Education in India
There are a large number of Universities situated in India that offer several UG and PG Courses including BA Hindi distance education. Here we provide you with state wise distance education universities list that offers this programme.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Delhi
Are you looking for a university or College to apply for BA Hindi distance education admission in Delhi? If, yes then we will provide you the information about the top universities that provide this program.
A Hindi bachelor’s degree is one of the most popular courses for learning more about the Hindi language in depth. Several students are interested in studying it to gain a deeper understanding of the language that will benefit them in article writing, novel writing, news writing, and teaching careers.
Now, if we talk about admission to the program in Delhi. Then IGNOU, DU SOL, DSEU, Hindu College, and Mahatma Gandhi University are some popular names of the Universities and Colleges that provide BA Hindi courses in distance education mode.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Kerala
According to the UGC, Kerla University and Calicut University offered BA Hindi distance education courses in Kerala at present. Students can apply to any one of the universities for the distance BA Hindi program after completion of 10+2 with Hindi or equivalent from any higher secondary board of education. The fee range of the BA Hindi course in Kerala is between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 per year.
Be the first to leave a review.