BA Home Science Distance Education 2023: Those students who passed 12th grade in any stream with a minimum of 40% score can apply for admission to the BA Home Science distance learning program. The duration of the course is 3 years and in many universities admission is ongoing. In this course, students learn about family and resource management, human nutrition, diet therapy, advance human development, home science extension education, etc.
This course can be done in Distance mode from any state to India. BA Home Science distance education program consist of 3 yeras curriculum. Every student is taught all the essential and basic factors they need to know about home science and related disciplines. After completing this course, candidates can find employment in either the public or private sectors.
- BA Home Science Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Home Science
- Eligibility: A candidate who has completed 10+2 education with a major subject that must be Science. Previous exams of students must not be less than 40% on average.
- Duration: Its duration varies but is usually 3 years.
- Fee: An average of INR 2200 to INR 44000 is the course fee. ( As per the University)
- University: Some famous distance BA Home Science universities are Nalanda Open University, Delhi University, BPS Memorial Girls College, University of Lucknow, and Calcutta University, among others.
- Career-wise: Doing an MA in Home Science is an option for graduates. Upon graduating from this course various options are available to be employed in HR Management, Hospitality, Resource Development, Textile, and Clothing. There is a salary of INR 2 to INR 6 LPA.
BA Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||Approx INR 2200 to INR 44000 ( As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities
BA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The admission portal is now open for BA Home Science Distance Education for the academic session 2023-24 at UGC DEB-approved universities. Admission to the Bachelor’s degree program in Home Science is given to students on the basis of their performance at the academic level.
Students should have the eligibility criteria of a minimum score of 40% in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized educational board or institute in India in order to take entry into any university.
The universities that contribute to teaching the BA Home Science three-year (six semesters) program are Nalanda Open University, KSOU, etc. BA Home Science program introduces and educates learners about family resource management, human physiology, food nutrition, extension of development, housing, apparel designing, etc.
BA Home Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed any diploma / 12th class before applying
- One must have scored above 40% in the qualifying exams.
- Candidates are entered into the program of their choice on the merit of marks in qualifying exams.
BA Home Science Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
introduction to Food and human physiology
|Human Nutrition||Diet Therapy|
Family and Resource Management
Home Science Extension Education and communication
Advance Human Development
|Human Development||Introduction to Clothing Textile||Clothing construction of embroidery|
|Practical||Practical||Home Science Extention Education and Rural Development|
BA Home Science Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants can enroll in the BA Home Science three-year undergraduate degree program in the distance mode with the help of the scripted instructions below.
- Visit the website, select “sign up,” and then complete the required fields on the BA Home Science application form 2023.
- The applicant will be given a registration number, that they need to remember for any subsequent communication with the university.
- Candidates should fill out the information about their educational backgrounds by listing all of the exams they have passed, including the qualifying examination, The year they passed, their examination roll number, the university or board from which they managed to pass, and the percentage or grade point average they received.
- Fill in all the fields excluding the marks column and type “RA” in the results field if the exam’s (including the qualifying examination’s) results are still pending.
- Only a scanned copy of the candidate’s colored photo, signature, and left thumb impression in JPG or JPEG format is required.
- Candidates must now pay the application fee in order to submit their University 2023 application form successfully.
Documents Required for BA Home Science Distance Education
- Valid ID card
- Certificate of passing 12th class.
BA Home Science Distance Education Top Colleges in India
There are top Universities, colleges, and institutes are provide BA in Home Science Distance Learning programs. Students can choose the college of their choice in order to take admission. Students can check the requirements of the University on the official website. The students can check the name of the Top BA Home Science Colleges in India:
- University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur
- Nalanda Open University, Patna
- BPS Memorial Girls College, Sonepat
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata
- Arya Post Graduate College, Panipat
BA Home Science Distance Education from Nalanda Open University
NOU started admission to the BA Home Science degree program. NOU follows the admission process for BA specialized programs online. The admission fee for the BA Home Science program is INR 500. Applicants can deposit NOU fees by using a demand draft in favor of an established admission center.
BA Home Science DDE Application Form 2023-24
A candidate may obtain a copy of the application form from the university’s official website by clicking here tab. When the applicant has filled out the form and entered valid information into the boxes provided in the form, he or she will be able to submit the application form to the main portal of the university after submitting it.
What is BA Home Science Distance Learning?
BA Home Science Distance Learning: It is a UG-stage degree program that different universities offer to candidates on a very large scale. This degree is a science degree aiming toward offering learning to Candidates in the stream of home sciences through the distance mode of learning. This degree teaches the Candidates all the aspects that are a constituent of home management. It prepares the Candidates to manage their house affairs.
The entries to this program are not that much difficult. Rather, they are very easy because the required merit of marks is not very high.
There is no fixed timetable for this mode of learning which means that we can set and change the timetable according to our routine and mood.
BA Home Science Distance Education Jobs
After completing a BA in Home Science distance education, candidates will have multiple options to make their career. Either they can start preparation for government jobs, including UPSC or they can get numerous jobs in the private sector as well with a handsome salary package in India or abroad. Below are mentioned some top jobs that will be offered to students after completing a BA in home science distance education.
- Teacher (Home Science)
- Food Analyst
- Health Care Worker
- Nutrition Expert
- Hospital Attendant
- Food Scientist
- Baby Care Taker
- Child Care Giver
BA Home Science Distance Education FAQs
Q. Can I pursue a BA in Home Science distance education from IGNOU?
Ans: No, Indira Gandhi National Open University doesn’t offer a BA Home Science distance education course.
Q. What is the qualification required for BA Home distance education admission?
Ans: Candidates should have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent from a recognized board of senior secondary education.
Be the first to leave a review.