BA HR Management Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 3-year UG course. It is also a management degree linked with Human resource management. This field appeared to the world as a distinct field in the few past years. This degree has improved to a higher extent. This field has a significant position in the database of all fields.
This field earned a lot of respect and a reputation in no time. The efforts of the field are worth mentioning to attain this milestone. This field offers much respect to the students. The scope of this field is very extensive, and it is nearly impossible to know about the limits of the scope of this field.
BA HR Management Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||13, 500 Per year/* (Approx)|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA HR Management Distance Education Admission 2023
BA HR Management is a 3-year course that is divided into 6 semesters. It is approved by DEB and UGC India. Candidates will be able to apply for different social jobs in India after completing the course. The admission for BA Human resource management is entrance/Merit based. The students can apply for Admission to BA HR Management at Sri Venkateswara Degree College, Andhra Pradesh.
BA HR Management Distance Education Key Points
An organization has different departments, which have their unique functions and guiding principles. Two of these departments are the most important to any business, and they are the department of human resources and the department of finance. These departments are responsible for the management and administration of an organization’s staff and its cash, respectively.
- Since it is a distance learning program, there is no entry test for it; admissions are made only on the basis of merit.
- The UGC and DEB have recognized this remote learning course, which covers the same material as traditional courses.
- The majority of students today prefer to use convenient online and remote study options. It takes the same amount of time in the distance mode as it does in the standard one.
- High-profile positions like HR Manager, Administrative Executive, IT Recruiter, HR Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Manager, etc. can be obtained with this degree.
BA HR Management DDE Eligibility
- One must be a 12th-class pass.
- The students must have scored above 55% marks in qualifying exams.
- Admission is granted to the students based on their marks in exams.
- Valid CNIC & ID Card.
- Degrees in attested form.
University of Delhi – (DU), Delhi
The students can apply for the admission BA Human Resource Management course in the University of Delhi – (DU), Delhi.
Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya, UP
The applicants can apply for Admission to BA HR Management in Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya, UP.
What is BA Human Resource Management Distance Learning?
BA Human Resource Management Distance Learning: It is one of the most famous management degrees of present times. This degree is a UG-level degree program presented to students by a large number of universities. The main aim of this course is to provide the skills & techniques to the students in human resource management. This university deals with managing different human resources like water, food, and other necessary things for survival. Different NGOs and Govt employ students at very high salaries. They are granted many other facilities in return for their sincere services.
The entries to the distance mode of learning are not that difficult because the demand for university for this program is very low and simple.
Freedom of Physical books
We are not supposed to carry books with us for distance mode of learning. It is very comfortable and easy.
BA Human Resource Management DDE Application Form
- Students can apply for entries by filling out the form that is available on the university’s official page.
- They can send it to the application receiving portal.
BA HR Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA HR Management Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top BA HR Management Colleges in India:
- University of Delhi – (DU), Delhi
- Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya, Uttar Pradesh
- Sri Venkateswara Degree College, Andhra Pradesh
- Government Degree and Post Graduate College for Women, Telangana
BA HR Management Distance Education Syllabus
BA HR Management distance education course is a 3-year course that is divided into 6 semesters. The syllabus of 6 semesters is given below:
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Human Resource Management||General Management, Leadership & Organizational Behavior|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Labour Welfare And Compensation||Labour Legislation|
|Industrial Relations And Trade Unions|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Calculations of Statutory Commitments For Hr||Project Work|
Management Information Systems
|Measurement And Hr Software|
Read Also: BA English Distance Education
Be the first to leave a review.