BA Journalism Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2022-23: It is a 3-years UG course. The BA in Journalism course study opens up jobs in related fields such as advertising, media organization, public relations, etc. It is the professional course offered to Students who clear their 10+2 qualification. Admission will be based on the Scores achieved in the last qualification exam, and students must have scored at least 50%. The course fee depends on the university, and students must check the details of the university in which they appear.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Hyderabad Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 13,200 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
BA Journalism Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2022
- The students can apply for the BA Journalism Admission in Hyderabad as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the admission BA Journalism course by the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- The applicants can apply for the admission BA Journalism course by the Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
- The students can apply for the admission BA Journalism course by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Hyderabad Eligibility
A bachelor of arts in journalism or a BA in journalism ODL admission can be considered after achieving the eligibility below.
- One must pass Class 12th or a similar level of education from a recognized central or state board of India.
- The minimum mark for admission to the BA Journalism program at the distance level in Hyderabad is 40 Percent.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 3-years. It is divided into 6-semesters.
Fees: The students can check the BA Journalism Average Fee range INR 2,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
Job Area: The students can get jobs in top companies like Hindustan Times Group, NDTV Network, Zee TV Network, India TV, etc.
What are the Benefits of BA Journalism Distance Education in Hyderabad?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for BA in Journalism Distance Learning.
Students who have managed to conclude the undergraduate degree program in BA Journalism in a distance mode from a UGC-approved university in Hyderabad are eligible to get benefits in the educational and skilled streams. Both benefits are detailed in the upcoming sections of this unit.
BA Journalism Distance Learning in Hyderabad Academic Benefits:
A distance education program possessions of a BA in Journalism from a respected university or college in Hyderabad let candidates trek ahead and give their educational profile some special strength.
Aspirants can choose from pretty promising courses such as MSc in Financial Economics, MA Financial Economics, Executive MBA, PG Diploma in Statistics for Decision Making, and MA Journalism. The moderate fee for the mentioned courses varies from INR 13K to INR 1.09 lac.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Hyderabad Professional Benefits:
Candidates who have completed the BA Journalism degree from the Hyderbad located university in the distance mode can aim for some phenomenal job options in the form of feature writer, correspondent editor, content writer, freelance journalist, etc. A fresher in the journalism profession can earn an average salary package of INR 2-4 LPA.
BA Journalism Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering BA Journalism Distance Learning in Hyderabad. The candidates can check the name of Top BA Journalism Colleges in India:
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Amity University, Noida
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Calcutta University, Kolkata
BA Journalism Distance Education in Hyderabad Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Language I (Kannada/Hindi/Tamil/Malayalam Telugu/Sanskrit/Urdu/Additional English)||Basic Psychological Processes: Practical II|
|Language II – English||Language I|
|Introduction to Mass Communication||Language II – English|
|Language – Poetry, Drama, Prose, Aspects of Language||Fundamentals of Journalism|
|Basic Psychological Processes: Practical I||Language – Poetry, Novel, Prose & Aspects of Language|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Language I||Child Psychology|
|Child Psychology||Language I|
|Language II-English||Language II English|
|Developmental Psychology: Practical III||Basic Audio-Visual Media|
|Media Laws & Indian Constitution||Developmental Psychology: Practical IV|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Counseling Psychology||Counseling Psychology|
|Abnormal Psychology||Industrial and Organisation Psychology|
|Health Psychology||Abnormal Psychology|
|Industrial and Organisation Psychology||Health Psychology|
|Practical I & II||Practical I & II|
|Reporting Methods||Media Management|
|Editing Techniques||Introduction to Advertising and Public Relations|
BA Journalism ODL Hyderabad Jobs Options
A bachelor’s degree in BA Journalism of distance mode from Hyderabad allow candidates to shine a professional career in following job profiles.
- Radio Jockey
- Public Relation Officer
An annual average salary of the Photojournalist, Radio Jockey, and Teaches can be seen as. 4.1 LPA, 3.7 LPA, and 4.7 LPA.
BA Journalism in Hyderabad Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process for the BA Journalism distance program at the Hyderabad located universities is scripted below.
BA Journalism Hyderabad ODL Admission Steps:
- Open the admissions website for the BA Journalism program.
- It would be necessary to register with a mobile number, an email address, etc.
- Move back to the login page
- It takes credentials to access the admission account.
- The completion of all sections is necessary.
- Save, then continue with the document upload.
- The requested method should be used to deposit the fee.
- Do not navigate away from this page until you get the receipt.
Be the first to leave a review.