BA Journalism Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2022-23: Online BA journalism courses give you a lot of experience and exposure to the real world. Aspirants who are interested in learning about the most recent events in the world. A BA in journalism and mass communications may be the right choice for them. There are a lot of job and career opportunities for people who have done BA journalism online programmes in India.
Bachelor of Journalism is a 3-year program for undergrads. Each year, the BA journalism online programme has six semesters, two of which happen in the fall and spring. The BA Journalism online programme lets you go around the world and find new stories. It is possible to take online BA journalism courses that teach you how to hear and write about other people’s stories.
- Online BA journalism courses can introduce you to the world’s most infamous criminals or heroes.
- One of the best things about the BA in an online journalism course, though, is that it is different from any other.
- Today, distance-learning or correspondence education can be completed online from anywhere.
- After getting a BA in journalism through distance or correspondence education, one can go on to get a master’s degree.
- As someone who wants to work in print or digital media, there are a lot of options for online BA journalism courses.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 15,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
BA Journalism Distance Education Admission in Bangalore
- The BA Journalism Admission in Bangalore is based on entrance exams.
- Students can apply to Lovely Professional University, Punjab, University of Kashmir, Srinagar, and Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, for admission to the BA Journalism course.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility
- Bachelor of Journalism course eligibility is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of the country.
- The time duration of this course is Three years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
The students can check the BA Journalism Average Fee range INR 2,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of BA journalism Distance Learning in Bangalore?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for BA in journalism Distance Learning.
- Press & Printing Firms
- News & TV Channels
- All India radio
- Fashion Industry
- Research & Educational Institutes
The students can get jobs in the top area like Zee TV Network, Star India, BBC, Hindustan Times Group, etc.
BA Journalism Colleges in India
The Top colleges are offering BA Journalism Distance Learning in Bangalore. The students can check the name of Top BA Journalism Colleges in India:
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Amity University, Noida
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Calcutta University, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Online BA Journalism Course
The online BA in Journalism and Mass Communication is a journalism-related education. Online journalism courses teach you everything you need to know about journalism or media from the very beginning to the very end. This includes the history of mass media and the media market and technology, as well as news introduction and different kinds of writing. We also learn about Indian society, communication theories, computers and DTP software. Our BA online journalism courses cover everything from the basics to how to communicate with the public through the media, so you can learn everything you need to know.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Language I (Kannada/Hindi/Tamil/Malayalam Telugu/Sanskrit/Urdu/Additional English)||Language I|
|Language II – English||Basic Psychological Processes: Practical II|
|Introduction to Mass Communication||Language II – English|
|Basic Psychological Processes: Practical I||Language – Poetry, Novel, Prose & Aspects of Language|
|Language – Poetry, Drama, Prose, Aspects of Language||Fundamentals of Journalism|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II-English||Child Psychology|
|Child Psychology||Language II English|
|Developmental Psychology: Practical III||Developmental Psychology: Practical IV|
|Media Laws & Indian Constitution||Basic Audio-Visual Media|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Counseling Psychology||Counseling Psychology|
|Abnormal Psychology||Abnormal Psychology|
|Industrial and Organisation Psychology||Industrial and Organisation Psychology|
|Health Psychology||Health Psychology|
|Practical I & II||Practical I & II|
|Editing Techniques||Introduction to Advertising and Public Relations|
|Reporting Methods||Media Management|
- Political Science
Be the first to leave a review.