BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Admission 2023: The BA Journalism degree has become one of the most popular choices among students. The BA Journalism Distance Education course in Bangalore takes three years to complete, during which the applicant learns job-related techniques and practices. The Distance Education Board has approved this course for distance learning. A student’s grades or entrance exam results are used to determine their admission to this program.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Eligibility: Completed class 12th or 2nd PUC with a minimum of 50% from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fee: Ranges between INR 7,250 to INR 36,700 ( As per the University)
- Top University: Amity University, Madras Christian College, M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, and more
- Career-Wise: Graduates are eligible to be journalists, Reporters, editors, screenwriters, photojournalists, etc., with a salary of INR 3-5 LPA.
The essential requirement for admission is a minimum grade point average of 50% in class 12th. It is a well-versed degree that prepares the student to have a bright career in journalism. This course can lead to jobs in All India Radio, Press and Printing firms, Research and Educational Institutes, and fashion industries.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Approved By||UGC/DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 15,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
Is Distance BA Journalism Bangalore Worth it?
Yes, a distance BA Journalism course can be worth it if you obtain this education from one of the best distance academic institutes in Bangalore.
- Skills: This distance course can provide skills such as Visual Media Skills, Marketing Skills, News Casting Skills, Reporting Skills, Language Skills, Oral Skills, Writing Skills, Digital Communication Skills, Computer Operating Skills, Media Management Skills, Time Management, and Counselling Skills.
- Time Flexibility: This BA program is beneficial for those students who want to cover the syllabus at their own speed and time.
- Fee and cost: This is one of the cheapest Journalism courses in Bangalore. The tuition fee for this BA distance program is between INR 15,000 to INR 50,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: BA Journalism through DL mode can be studied along with doing a Job. It is one of the best options for working professionals who don’t want to sacrifice their job for study.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Admission 2023
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism distance education is a three-year program offered by the University of Georgia. In addition to offering BA Journalism programs, Jain University is a distance-oriented institution. This program teaches the fundamentals of journalism, reporting, and editing. After completing the 12th grade, one must score at least 50 percent to be eligible for the BA Journalism program. INR 20,000-70,000 is the fee for the Journalism program. Students who wish to enroll in this six-semester program do not have to take an entrance exam or admission test.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility
- Bachelor of Journalism course eligibility is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of the country.
Duration of BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore
- The time duration of this course is Three years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
Fee for BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore
- The students can check the BA Journalism Average Fee range of INR 2,000 to INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of BA journalism Distance Learning in Bangalore?
After completing the BA Journalism open and distance learning program offered by one of the most respected universities in Bangalore, candidates will be able to choose a brilliant pathway between higher education and employment in the related field after they have completed the degree program. Branches that are listed below are described in the following manner in an exclusive manner in order to make them easier to understand.
Educational Benefits of BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore
After completing the BA Journalism distance education program from an established university or institution in India, candidates can comfortably apply for advanced or higher degree programs like MA in Journalism, BCA, MBA, MA in Photo Journalism, MA in Photo Relations, and more. The average cost of the mentioned programs looms at INR 63k and 3.6 lac. Applicants would get admission to the cited programs after a valid score on academic and entrance examinations.
Professional Benefits BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore
The BA in Journalism ODL degree that can be obtained from a recognized Bangalore-based university gives candidates the opportunity to try and get a professional entry into the stream-related employment sector after graduating from the university. A candidate who meets the qualifications can find a job in popular professional fields such as publishing companies, media houses, TV channels, broadcasting corporations, radio broadcasting companies, and so on.
Job options for the BA Journalism passed candidates remain in the form of Journalist, Social Media Manager, News Analyst, Photojournalist, and more The average salary package of the Journalism based professionals is INR 3.5 to INR 6.9 LPA.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore: Employment Areas
- Press & Printing Firms
- News & TV Channels
- All India radio
- Fashion Industry
- Research & Educational Institutes
The students can get jobs in the top area like Zee TV Network, Star India, BBC, Hindustan Times Group, etc.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Job Types
|Correspondent/Special Reporter||Associate Editor|
Jain University BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore
Jain University offers BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore with a duration of 3 years. The university is approved by UGC-DEB to provide distance education. Students can apply for this course after the 12th in any stream from a recognized board. Those students who are interested to pursue BA in Journalism from the university can apply at the official website www.odljain.com.
The fee structure of Jain University for BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore is given below:
|BA Journalism||Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Course Fee||INR 12,500/-||INR 12,500/-||INR 12,500/-|
|Annual Fee||INR 16,000/-||INR 15,500/-||INR 15,500/-|
|Examination Fee / Year||INR 3,000/-||INR 3,000/-||INR 3,000/-|
|Registration Fees (Payable at the time of admission)||INR 500/||–||–|
|Total Fee||INR 47,000/-|
BA Journalism Colleges in India
The Top colleges are offering BA Journalism Distance Learning in Bangalore. The students can check the name of the Top BA Journalism Colleges in India:
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Amity University, Noida
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
- Calcutta University, Kolkata
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Online BA Journalism Course
The online BA in Journalism and Mass Communication is a journalism-related education. Online journalism courses teach you everything you need to know about journalism or media from the very beginning to the very end. This includes the history of mass media and the media market and technology, as well as news introductions and different kinds of writing. We also learn about Indian society, communication theories, computers, and DTP software. Our BA online journalism courses cover everything from the basics to how to communicate with the public through the media, so you can learn everything you need to know.
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Language I (Kannada/Hindi/Tamil/Malayalam Telugu/Sanskrit/Urdu/Additional English)||Language I|
|Language II – English||Basic Psychological Processes: Practical II|
|Introduction to Mass Communication||Language II – English|
|Basic Psychological Processes: Practical I||Language – Poetry, Novel, Prose & Aspects of Language|
|Language – Poetry, Drama, Prose, Aspects of Language||Fundamentals of Journalism|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II-English||Child Psychology|
|Child Psychology||Language II English|
|Developmental Psychology: Practical III||Developmental Psychology: Practical IV|
|Media Laws & Indian Constitution||Basic Audio-Visual Media|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Counseling Psychology||Counseling Psychology|
|Abnormal Psychology||Abnormal Psychology|
|Industrial and Organisation Psychology||Industrial and Organisation Psychology|
|Health Psychology||Health Psychology|
|Practical I & II||Practical I & II|
|Editing Techniques||Introduction to Advertising and Public Relations|
|Reporting Methods||Media Management|
- Political Science
BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore Admission Process
The Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (BA Journalism) three-year program admission process typically runs in two modes: online and offline. The BA Journalism program admission procedures are detailed in the following manner below.
Online Admission for BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore
- Reach the admission portal of the university.
- Press the register option, and create an account.
- Revisit the admission window, and log in to the newly created account.
- The sections to complete are: personal, educational, and documents.
- Use JPG/JPEG/PDF format to upload documents.
- All details should be true to the academic and personal history
- Deposit fee, and download receipt.
Offline Admission for BA Journalism Distance Education in Bangalore
- Download/Collect the application form from the university or institute.
- Arrange documents before beginning the process of filling out the application form.
- The entered data must be accurate and should stand for false information.
- Self-attested documents should be attached to the filled form.
- Proceed, and submit the BA Journalism offline application form to the registrar of the university.
- Wait until the document verification is completed.
- Deposit the fee through Cash/DD, and collect the receipt.
Be the first to leave a review.